Engineers are known to creators, problem solvers, organizers, and designers. They are gifted with the capability of defining a problem, analyzing the constraints, and finding solutions. Are you looking to become an engineer? Yes, then engineering is the best option for you. Bangalore has the best engineering colleges in our country.
I will share more information about Alliance College of Engineering and Design Bangalore in this post.
Table of Contents
- Alliance College of Engineering and Design Bangalore Overview
- Alliance College of Engineering and Design Bangalore Admission
- Alliance College of Engineering and Design Courses Offered
- Alliance College of Engineering and Design Bangalore Fee Structure
- Placements and Scope
- Rankings and Affiliations
- Facilities Offered
- College Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions
Alliance College of Engineering and Design Bangalore Overview
Alliance University is a private university that was established under the Karnataka State Act No 34. Alliance College of Engineering and Design Bangalore was established in the year 2010. It was founded with the objective to serve the society as well as the community.
|Name||Alliance College of Engineering and Design|
|Address||Chikkahagade Cross, Chandapura Main Road, Anekal, Bengaluru 562106|
|Affiliated to||Alliance University|
|Approved by||UGC, New Delhi|
|Accreditation||NIRF 159 Ranking|
- To develop and nurture talented individuals and help transform students’ lives through excellence in teaching, research, service, and community development.
- To live up to the commitment of bringing change in a student’s life through teaching and learning in order to bring a holistic transformation to society.
- To provide a vibrant, dynamic, and ethical environment for pursuing high standards in education, training as well as research.
- To create and sustain a community of learners in an environment of literacy, thinking, and creativity.
Why Study at Alliance College of Engineering and Design Bangalore?
Alliance College of Engineering and Design Bangalore is among the top engineering colleges in Bangalore. It attracts students from India as well as across the world. Some of the reasons to study here are:
- The faculty members are globally well-known for their vast experience in the field of academics and research, along with vast industry experience. Their expertise in the field helps to bring solutions to real-life problems.
- The Institution follows a dynamic course curriculum emphasizing building fundamentals and flexibility. Its updated course structure prepares them to face the global job market challenges.
- Located in the lush green campus in the city of Bangalore. The digital infrastructure blends perfectly with customized classrooms.
- Students get placements with highly-paid salary packages in the top organizations across the world.
Alliance College of Engineering and Design Bangalore Admission
- Step 1: Go to the Admission Process link.
- Step 2: An application form will appear, which you are required to fill up with your personal details.
- Step 3: Pay the application fees once you have completed the application form.
- Step 4: Upload the documents required.
- Step 5: You are required to attend the Alliance Selection Process.
Alliance Selection Process
- The Alliance Selection Process is designed to provide a holistic evaluation of the candidates based on the parameters of Academic Performance, Entrance Examination Scores, Group Discussion, Essay Writing, and Personal Interview.
- Applicants get shortlisted based on their profiles.
- Candidates are required to pass the entrance examinations, and a panel committee shortlists the suitable candidates based on their overall performance.
Eligibility Criteria for UG Programs
- Bachelor of Technology(B.Tech)
|Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech (Regular)||Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech (Lateral)|
Documents Required for UG Programs
Eligibility Criteria for Doctoral Program
- Aspirants must have passed M.E or M. Tech or M.S(Engineering) or M.S(Engineering) by research with a minimum of 55% aggregate from a recognized university.
- A relaxation of 5% is allowed as per the UGC Guidelines.
- For admission to Ph. D in Computer Science, the qualifying examination will be any Master’s Degree in STEM.
Documents Required For Doctoral Program
- 10th and 12th Class Marksheets.
- Graduate and Postgraduate Marksheets.
- Post Graduate Passing and Degree Certificate.
- Work experience letter(if any).
- No objection Certificate from the employer.
- Aadhar Card Copy.
- Identification Proof such as PAN, Passport, and Voter ID.
- Recent Photos.
In the list of good engineering colleges, the International Institute of Information Technology Bangalore is also among the top colleges. Click on the college name to know more.
Alliance College of Engineering and Design Courses Offered
Alliance College of Engineering and Design Bangalore offers undergraduate Bachelor of Technology(B. Tech) and Doctoral Program Ph .D in Engineering and Design.
|Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)||
|Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D. in Engineering and Design)||
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)
Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) is an undergraduate program for a duration of 4 years. The complete course is divided into 8 semesters. B. Tech focuses on developing technical knowledge and skill which are related to emerging engineering technologies. Various specializations offered by the college in the B. Tech course are:
- Computer Science and Engineering
B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering is a UG course in engineering. The program covers a duration of 4 years. The course structure comprises common core subjects and elective subjects. It enables the graduates to gain theoretical as well as practical aspects of learning.
- Civil Engineering: B.Tech in Civil Engineering is an undergraduate course for a duration of 4 years. The program is designed to impart theoretical and practical aspects in surveying, construction engineering, geotechnical engineering, structural engineering, environmental engineering, transport engineering, and town planning.
- Mechanical Engineering: B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering is a UG program for a time period of 4 years. The course covers 8 semesters. The design of the course lays more emphasis on the designing aspects of engineering, tool and design, industry robotics, gears, cams, oil hydraulics, and pneumatics.
- Electricals and Electronics Engineering: B.Tech in Electricals and Electronics Engineering is an undergraduate course in engineering. The program imparts and lays the foundation for physical sciences, mathematics, and computational methods related to electrical circuitry. The course also covers digital systems, analog systems, and communication systems.
- Electronics and Communication Engineering: B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering is a bachelor’s degree in engineering. The time taken to complete the course is 4 years. It covers 8 semesters. The program is designed to impart knowledge in sensor networks, wavelength division multiplexing, wavelet transformation, digital signal processing, and satellite communication.
- Aerospace Engineering: B. Tech in Aerospace Engineering ensures that the engineering graduates have a strong foundation in areas of structural design, propulsion, navigation, control, instrumentation, and propulsion used in aviation, space exploration, and defense systems.
- Information Technology: B.Tech in Information Technology course focuses on enhancing graduates’ knowledge into professionals in information software management, software project management, strategic computing, semantic web techniques, and cyber laws and ethics.
Ph.D. in Engineering and Design
Ph.D. in Engineering and Design is a doctoral course in the field of engineering. The duration of the course is three to a maximum of six years. The program aims to focus on applied research with theoretical-based investigation done towards analyzing research problems.
Researchers, consultants, academicians, senior corporates, and academicians are professions that you can opt for after the doctoral degree.
Alliance College of Engineering and Design Bangalore Fee Structure
Alliance College of Engineering and Design Bangalore Fees charged for the various courses is mentioned below:
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech Regular)
|Fees||Indian Nationals||Foreign Nationals|
|Registration||INR 25,000||$ 500|
|B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering||INR 14 LPA||$ 21,500|
|B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering/Electronics and Communication/Information Technology||INR 12 LPA||$ 18,400|
|B.Tech in Civil Engineering/ Electricals and Electronics/ Mechanical||INR 8 LPA||$ 12,800|
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech Lateral)
|Fees||Indian Nationals||Foreign Nationals|
|Registration Fee||INR 25,000||$ 500|
|B. Tech in Computer Science||INR 7.75 LPA||$ 11,675|
|B. Tech in Other Branches( Aerospace, Civil, ECE, EEE, IT, Mechanical)||INR 6.25 LPA||$ 10,400|
Doctoral Program Ph.D. in Engineering and Design
|Fees||Indian Nationals||Foreign Nationals|
|Registration Fee||INR 50,000||$ 775|
|Ph. D in Engineering and Design||INR 3 LPA||$ 7500|
Hostel Fees charged at Alliance College of Engineering and Design Bangalore is :
|Hostel Security Deposit||INR 20,000|
|Hostel Maintenance Fee||INR 5,000|
|Girls(on campus)||INR 1.05 LPA|
|Boys(On Campus)||INR 1.05 LPA|
- Hostel Fee Charges are revised every six months.
- The allotment of the hostels is based on first cum first-serve basis.
- Vegetarian, non-vegetarian meals and laundry are included for a period of 6 months.
Placements and Scope
Career Advancement and Networking
Alliance College of Engineering and Design Bangalore Placements happen through their Career Advancement and Networking Cell. The department helps the students understand their careers, explore new possibilities, guide the students, interview guidance, and help in job searches.
Guest Lectures, seminars, workshops, in-plant training, live projects, and industry exposure are organized for the engineering graduates.
Industry Partnerships and MOUs
The Institution has got industry partnerships and MOUs with small, medium, and large-scale industries. It helps give placements, internship training, industrial readiness, and developing competencies and soft skills.
The College has a pool of companies visiting the campus annually to fulfill their requirements. Students get placed in top positions across organizations. Some of the top recruiters are:
- Goldman Sachs.
- Hindustan Unilever.
- Tech Mahindra and many more.
Rankings and Affiliations
ACED is an academic unit of Alliance University. The Courses are approved by UGC, Government of India. The College is an affiliate of the Institute of Engineering and Technology, UK.
The excellent rating is because of its global course structure, experienced faculty members, world-class facilities, and top placements. Students get highly paid salary packages across organizations.
Alliance College of Engineering and Design Bangalore NIRF Ranking is at number 159 in the Engineering stream by NIRF 2020. AAA rating in the top engineering colleges in the country.
Alliance College of Engineering and Design Bangalore Address is located at Chikkahagade in Anekal. The institution is ideally placed in the city of Bangalore. Being an industrial and information technology hub, it is a place full of ample job opportunities. College Campus is well connected by different rail, road, and air modes.
Sports and Recreation
The College provides indoor and outdoor sports facilities, which helps in students’ overall development. Sports activities help students learn new skills, inculcate discipline, leadership, mental and emotional balance, mutual respect, and punctuality. Sports and recreation facilities available are:
- Mini Field for frisbee, cricket, and football.
- Running Track.
- Zumba and Dance Studio.
- Yoga Studio.
- Table Tennis.
Student Health and Well Being
Student Health and Well Being are given lots of importance by the institution. There is a resident doctor, emergency room, and ambulance facility is available to the students and faculty members. Psychological counselors look after the mental and emotional health of the graduates.
Clubs and Societies
Clubs and Societies form an integral part of the college. Clubs such as marketing, music, organizational leadership, debate, dance, documentary, job oriented, etc. help the students understand the problems, prepare the skills, and decide for the future.
Other Facilities which the institution offers are:
- Dining and Food Court.
- Anti-Ragging Cell.
- Student Outreach Cell.
College Contact Details
- Address: Chikkahagade Cross, Chandapura Anekal Main Road, Anekal, Bangalore 562106 Karnataka.
- Distance from Kempe Gowda International Airport: 65.3 kms.
- Distance from Majestic Railway Station: 35.1 km.
- Distance from Metro Station: Anekal Metro Station 2.7 kms.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the programs offered at Alliance College of Engineering and Design Bangalore?
Alliance College of Engineering and Design Bangalore offers graduate level B.Tech in seven specialisations and Doctoral Ph.D. in six specialisations.
2. Where is ACED located?
ACED is located at Chandapura, Anekal Main Road, Bangalore.
3. How much is the cut off for Alliance College of Engineering and Design Bangalore?
The cut off for Alliance College of Engineering and Design Bangalore is 23719-57241 rank.
4.What is the NIRF Ranking of Alliance College of Engineering and Design Bangalore?
The NIRF Ranking of Alliance College of Engineering and Design Bangalore is 159 position in engineering stream.
5. How much is the fees for the B.Tech Course?
The B.Tech Course Fees is around INR 14 LPA.
6. Does Alliance College of Engineering and Design Bangalore have a placement facility?
Yes, Alliance College of Engineering and Design Bangalore has a placement facility.
7. How much is the highest package for B.Tech CSE in ACED?
The highest package for B.Tech CSE in ACED is INR 60 LPA
8. Does Alliance College of Engineering and Design Bangalore have a hostel accommodation facility?
Yes, Alliance College of Engineering and Design Bangalore has a hostel accommodation facility.
A small ask
I would request you to spare some time from your schedule and write a review about the college. Post your comments in the box below. Let us know about the pros and cons of the institution. Your opinion can help a budding engineer make his career decision.
If you want to know more information about the college, you can call or drop a message. I assure you to reply soon. Our team will help in guiding you through the process of admissions. Thanks in advance!