In the dynamic landscape of alternative medicine, Naturopathy and Yoga Science (BNYS) has emerged as a robust and holistic approach to healthcare. Telangana, a southern state in India, is home to some exceptional BNYS colleges that offer comprehensive education and training in this field. If you’re an aspiring natural health enthusiast looking to embark on a journey of wellness and healing, this article will serve as your definitive guide to the top BNYS Colleges in Telangana.
Before we delve into the specifics of the best BNYS colleges in Telangana, let’s grasp the essence of BNYS education. BNYS is a five-and-a-half-year undergraduate program that seamlessly combines the wisdom of naturopathy, yoga, and modern medical science. This integrative approach equips students with a deep understanding of natural remedies, lifestyle modifications, and yoga practices to promote holistic well-being.
List of BNYS Colleges in Telangana
Discover BNYS colleges in Telangana and explore opportunities in holistic health and wellness with this updated list of institutions offering Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences:
|Gandhi Naturopathic Medical College, Telangana||Dr. N.T.R. University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada||N/A|
|Devs Yoga & Naturopathy College, Telangana||Dr. N.T.R. University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada||N/A|
If you’re looking for a place where you can get a lot of BNYS Colleges to choose from, then you should probably check my article on BNYS Colleges in Tamil Nadu, as the state has 18 BNYS Colleges.
BNYS Colleges in Telangana Admission
Admission to BNYS colleges in Telangana is done through NEET or EAMCET. However, admission through merit is also possible.
The admission process for BNYS colleges in Telangana is as follows:
- Registration: Candidates must register for the NEET or EAMCET on their website.
- Merit list: The college will prepare a merit list based on the NEET and EAMCET scores of the candidates.
- Counseling: Based on their ranking in the merit list, candidates will receive a call for counseling.
- Admission: Candidates will be admitted to the BNYS college of their choice based on their choices and availability of seats.
The eligibility criteria for BNYS colleges in Telangana are as follows:
- All applicants must possess a minimum 50% aggregate score in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English from their 12th standard examinations.
- By the end of December 31st of the admission year, candidates must have turned 17.
- Enrollment into the course requires candidates to possess the necessary physical and mental endurance.
- Take the NEET or EAMCET entrance exam, if necessary, for college admission.
The following documents are required for admission to BNYS colleges in Telangana:
- NEET scorecard.
- 12th standard mark sheet.
- Transfer certificate.
- Character certificate.
- Medical certificate.
- Proof of residence.
- Income certificate (if applicable).
BNYS Colleges in Telangana Cut-off Score
The Cut-off Score for BNYS colleges in Telangana for the academic year 2023-24 is as follows:
- General Category: 50th percentile (NEET score of 116-122).
- SC/ST/OBC: 40th percentile (NEET score of 96-116).
- PH: 45th percentile (NEET score of 105-116).
A few colleges in Telangana do not require NEET or EAMCET for admission to BNYS. Colleges admit students based on merit, determined by their 10+2 exam performance.
BNYS Colleges in Telangana Fee Structure
Explore the comprehensive table below to find out the ideal fee for a BNYS course in Telangana. This informative resource will assist you in making an informed decision regarding your educational pursuits.
|Sl. No||College Name||Fees|
|1||Gandhi Naturopathic Medical College, Telangana||N/A|
|2||Devs Yoga & Naturopathy College, Telangana||N/A|
Several scholarships are available for students studying BNYS (Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences) in Telangana. These scholarships are offered by the government, private organizations, and non-profit organizations. Scholarships are available to students from all backgrounds, with criteria including academic merit, financial need, and diversity factors such as caste/tribe status.
Some of the top scholarships for BNYS students in Telangana include:
- The Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS) Scholarship: This scholarship is offered by the KNRUHS to students with a minimum of 60% marks in the qualifying examination.
- The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Scholarship: This scholarship is offered by the ICMR to students who are pursuing a research project in the field of naturopathy.
- The Rotary Foundation Scholarship: This scholarship is offered by the Rotary Foundation to students who are pursuing a degree in naturopathy and have a strong commitment to community service.
- The Swami Vivekananda Youth Movement Scholarship: This scholarship is offered by the Swami Vivekananda Youth Movement to students who are pursuing a degree in naturopathy and have a strong academic record.
In conclusion, Telangana stands as a beacon of exceptional BNYS education, fostering a new generation of healers who seamlessly blend ancient wisdom with contemporary knowledge. As you embark on your journey towards a BNYS career, consider the institutions mentioned above as your gateways to comprehensive learning and impactful healing.
If you require any assistance or have any queries regarding BNYS, please do not hesitate to reach out to our team of experienced counselors at Careermudhra. They will provide you with the necessary guidance and support. Additionally, we invite you to leave a comment below, and we will do our best to respond as promptly as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the duration of a BNYS course in Telangana?
BNYS course typically lasts for 5 and a half years, including a one-year internship.
2. How do I apply for BNYS colleges in Telangana?
You can apply through the state's common entrance test or directly to the colleges based on their admission procedures.
3. Is BNYS a recognized and valid degree in Telangana?
Yes, BNYS is a recognized degree, and the colleges offering it should be affiliated with the respective authorities.
4. What career paths are available after finishing BNYS in Telangana?
Graduates can become naturopathy doctors, yoga instructors, wellness consultants, or pursue higher studies and research.
5. Do BNYS colleges in Telangana provide practical training?
Yes, BNYS programs usually include practical training and internships to provide hands-on experience.
6. Are there any entrance exams for BNYS admissions in Telangana?
Some colleges may have their own entrance exams, while others might admit students through the state's common entrance test.
7. What is the scope of BNYS in terms of job opportunities?
There is a growing demand for holistic healthcare, opening up opportunities in wellness centers, hospitals, research, and academia.
8. Can I combine BNYS with other alternative medicine practices?
Yes, BNYS graduates can integrate their knowledge with practices like Ayurveda, Homeopathy, or Acupuncture for a broader approach to healthcare.