Have you heard of the name Geethanjali University? If yes, then you might have heard of Geethanjali Dental College Udaipur too. Geethanjali Dental College Udaipur is one of the Best Dental Colleges in India. I am here to tell you everything about this college and what it has to offer you in dental education. So, let’s get started with it.
Table of Contents
- Geethanjali Dental College Udaipur Overview
- Geethanjali Dental College Udaipur Admissions
- Geethanjali Dental College Udaipur Courses
- Geethanjali Dental College Udaipur Fees
- Career Opportunities & Scope
- Rankings & Recognitions
- On-Campus Facilities
- College Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions
Geethanjali Dental College Udaipur Overview
Geethanjali Dental College Udaipur was established in the year 2014. The college is a constituent part of and in affiliation with the Geethanjali University Udaipur. Along with the affiliation, the college is also approved by the Dental Council of India. Surrounded by the range of Aravali Hills, the college is located in Udaipur, Rajasthan within the huge campus of Geethanjali University.
|Name||Geethanjali Dental College Udaipur|
|Address||IHP3M+JHR, Manva Kheda, Eklingpura, Rajasthan 313001.|
|Affiliated to||Geethanjali University Udaipur|
|Approved by||Dental Council of India|
|Hostel||Boys and Girls|
About the University
Geethanjali University was founded by Shri JP Agarwal in 2011 with an aim to encourage Quality education & Excellence in Research combined with robust value systems, that shall lay a foundation for the future generation of our nation and make the world a better place with their contribution.
Encourage high standards in research and education since they will benefit society.
Their goal is to help humanity through diagnosing, curing, healing, and educating.
Why choose Geethanjali Dental College?
- More than 50 acres of the lush green campus area.
- Multi-Cuisine food courts, central mess & cafeteria.
- Around 750 capacity designed auditorium.
- Gym, playground, and sports facilities.
- Smart Lecture theatre and classrooms.
- Practical Exposure with 1210 bedded hospital of its own.
- Laboratory with cutting-edge technology.
- Modern Library with more than 50k books.
Geethanjali Dental College Udaipur Admissions
Geethanjali Dental College Udaipur allows admissions to all those aspirants who adhere to the eligibility criteria for its undergraduate and postgraduate programs. There are certain procedures to be followed in order to get admission to this college. So, let’s talk about the admission procedure and eligibility criteria of the college.
The intake capacity for BDS and MDS courses in Geethanjali Dental College Udaipur is as follows:
|Course Name||Intake Capacity|
|MDS (Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge)||3|
|MDS (Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery)||2|
|MDS (Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics)||3|
|MDS (Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics)||2|
- Step 1: You can obtain the application form from the Dean office on any working day or you can download the application form from the official college website.
- Step 2: You can either physically deposit the application form at the college office or you can mail them your application form and the NEET Scorecard.
- Step 3: If eligible, you will have to report to Geethanjali Dental College Udaipur for the allotment process.
- Step 4: You will have to submit the required original documents to get on-spot admission confirmation.
Eligibility Criteria for BDS
- Before December 31 of the admissions year, the candidate must be 17 years old.
- He must have completed a 10+2 examination in the science stream.
- He had to receive a minimum of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology combined.
- Candidates from Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, or Other Backward Classes must receive a combined 40% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- The merit of the NEET UG entrance exam will be used to determine admission.
Documents Required for BDS
- 10th & 12th Marks Card.
- NEET Registration Form & Scorecard.
- Birth Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Bank Guarantee Card.
- Migration Certificate (For Non-Rajasthan Candidates).
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable).
- Identity Proof.
- 8 Passport Size Photos.
Eligibility Criteria for MDS
- The candidate should have passed his BDS examination from a recognized university.
- The candidate must successfully complete a one-year mandatory rotating internship.
- The candidate must be registered with the Rajasthan State Dental Council or any other state dental council on or before the selection process starts.
- The NEET PG Entrance Test Score will be used to determine admission.
Documents Required for MDS
- 10th & 12th Marks Card.
- BDS Provisional Degree.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- State Dental Council Registration Certificate.
- Birth Certificate.
- Bank Guarantee Card.
- Migration Certificate (For Non-Rajasthan Candidates).
- Passport Size Photographs.
Geethanjali Dental College Udaipur Courses
Geethanjali Dental college Udaipur, as its name implies, creates and propagates new knowledge in the fields of research and development to enhance oral health and public health on a global scale. The college offers undergraduate as well as postgraduate courses for aspirants to excel in the field of dentistry. Let’s talk more about these courses.
The courses offered at Daswani Dental College Kota with the course duration are given below:
|Bachelor of Dental Surgery||5 years|
|MDS (Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge)||3 years|
|MDS (Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery)||3 years|
|MDS (Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics)||3 years|
|MDS (Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics)||3 years|
Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- Geethanjali Dental College Udaipur prepares BDS graduates to acquire knowledge, abilities, and professionalism to carry out all tasks necessary in the dental industry.
- Dental professionals prevent, identify, and treat anomalies as well as diseases of the mouth, jaw, and adjacent tissues.
- After finishing it, the graduate will be better equipped to understand community oral health efforts and be able to participate actively in projects for distant health care delivery across the country.
Master of Dental Surgery
- Geethanjali Dental College Udaipur offers MDS in 4 different specialties.
- The objective of each discipline program is to provide grad students with the knowledge and abilities needed to work as licensed dental specialists.
- The programs support the development of advanced clinical skills, research methodologies, and analytical thinking that are required for specialist registration.
- The degree programs prepare students for careers as practitioners and advisory consultants in their chosen fields of specialty.
The academic departments in Geethanjali Dental College Udaipur for the aid and betterment of the students along with the faculty name are given below:
|Prosthodontics||Dr. Nikhil Verma|
|Conservative Dentistry||Dr. Deepak Punhani|
|Oral Pathology||Dr. Vikas Prasad B|
|Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||Dr. Subhash Rai|
|Periodontics||Dr. Shelly Ahuja|
|Orthodontics||Dr. Ritu Garg|
|Pedodontics||Dr. Preeti Sharma|
|Oral Medicine||Dr. Archana MS|
|Public Health Dentistry||Dr. Gouri Sudhir Kakatkar|
Geethanjali Dental College Udaipur Fees
Even though I covered every aspect of the college, including entrance standards and course material, you undoubtedly have additional questions about tuition fees. I’m confident that I won’t let you down. Permit me to talk about Geethanjali Dental College Udaipur’s fee structure while we’re still on the subject.
The fee structure for both BDS and MDS courses in Geethanjali Dental College Udaipur is as follows:
|Course Name||Fee Structure|
|Bachelor of Dental Surgery||NA|
|MDS (Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge)||NA|
|MDS (Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery)||NA|
|MDS (Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics)||NA|
|MDS (Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics)||NA|
Career Opportunities & Scope
In order to provide excellent patient treatment in the fastest and most effective way possible and to ensure that patients have the best possible health, Geethanjali Dental College strives for superiority in every area of dentistry.
The goal is to create top-tier dental healthcare professionals that conduct ground-breaking research, successfully treat patients, and uphold their values and principles of ethics, honesty, respect, and integrity in everything they do.
What is the college approach toward a student’s career?
- Along with regular checkups, the number of patients entering the Geethanjali hospital each day is outstanding, averaging between 100 and 120.
- In the interests of dental training, health, and hygiene, they offer unequaled services.
- Try new things and be creative to cost-effectively apply high-tech advancements in the field of oral treatment to the most remote areas of the state.
Internal placements occur in the institutions, and those who excel and demonstrate their abilities during their studies are taken on by the Geethanjall Hospital. However, the administration sees to it that individuals who don’t have the chance are given the right advice so they can succeed in their careers like those of us outside GU.
According to NIRF, Geethanjali Dental College Udaipur Placement Status is as follows:
- UG Course (No. of Students Placed)
- UG Course (Median Salary of Students placed)
|Academic Year||Average Salary|
Rankings & Recognitions
The Geetanjali University took on the task by founding the Geethanjali Dental College Udaipur, taking into consideration the growing awareness of good dental care and the severe lack of well-qualified dental graduates in India, notably in the state of Rajasthan. The college is now affiliated with the Geethanjali University and approved by the Dental Council of India.
Awards & Achievements
As Geethanjali Dental College Udaipur is a part of Geethanjali University, below are a few achievements awarded to the University.
- “Best Multi Super Specialty Hospital”, “Best Quality Initiative in HealthCare”, & “Best Cardiac Service Provider of the Year” by the World Health & Wellness Congress and Award.
- “Best Green Award” by the Healthcare Leadership Award 2016.
Geethanjali Dental College Udaipur promotes a culture where all students, faculties, clinicians, and researchers can realize their full educational and professional potential. Modern facilities are able to appropriately meet the growing demands for dental treatments, thanks to cutting-edge equipment. Let’s talk more about the facilities offered by the college.
The classrooms in Geethanjali Dental College Udaipur are very spacious and well-designed. They are equipped with modern audio-video devices to gain knowledge in a better way.
The college has a vast infrastructure for Information Systems. All the desks are equipped with the latest computers and secured internet access.
The laboratories at the college have an ample number of advanced equipment which lets the students to work on the same project at one time.
The library at the college is well-built and has a proper structure. It provides a peaceful environment and permits the students to focus on their knowledge. A separate reading area is also built within the library.
The college has a magnificent, huge, and spacious auditorium. The seating arrangements are comfortable and have a capacity of hundreds of audience.
There are plenty of rooms & space on the hostel grounds. The university has separate dormitories for both boys and girls. The dormitories’ lodging facilities are highly good and provide students with a friendly environment.
If a staff member or student becomes ill or suffers a physical injury, medical care, and sick rooms are available. If the teachers or students become ill, they can receive the necessary medical attention while resting in the dorms.
The sweeping 50 acres of land are turned into a large, well-kept sports field. Any sport the students are interested in playing can be done in the playground, including badminton, tennis, basketball, football, volleyball, and cricket.
College Contact Details
- Address: HP3M+JHR, Manva Kheda, Eklingpura, Rajasthan 313001.
- Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact No: +91-294-2500000-06.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is Geethanjali Dental College Udaipur a Government or Private college?
It is a Private college.
2. Where is the college located?
The college is located at HP3M+JHR, Manva Kheda, Eklingpura, Rajasthan 313001.
3. How many specializations are offered in the postgraduate courses in the college?
The college offers 4 specializations in its postgraduate course.
4. What is the seat availability for BDS in this college?
The seat availability for BDS in this college is 100 seats.
5. What is the allotment criteria to get admission to the college?
The allotment will be on a merit basis of your NEET examination score.
6. Does Geethanjali Dental College provide internships?
Yes, they do provide internships in the last year of their BDS course.
8. How can I contact Geethanjali Dental College?
You can contact the college at this number +91-294-2500000-06.
If you wish to check out another dental college, click on the link below:
If you are an alumnus or associated with Geethanjali Dental College Udaipur, then kindly share your views in the comment section. Your review will help our aspiring candidates for this college.