|Apply for Admission 2022-23
Welcome everybody, today we will be seeing about one of the top colleges in Bangalore providing the paramedical courses. I will be talking to you about the Harsha Institute of Paramedical Sciences situated in Bangalore.
Harsha Institute of Paramedical Sciences is famous all over in Bangalore because of the paramedical courses it offers. The college provides top-class facilities to the students, and enable them to be top quality medical professionals through the experienced lecturers they have. The teachers of the college are famous in Bangalore and are having a lot of experience in the paramedical teaching field.
The laboratories of the college are the main attraction. The Harsha Institute of Paramedical Sciences provides the best in class laboratories to the students. The college runs smoothly with students from different parts of India and provides a good study ambiance.
In today’s blog, I’ll tell you about the location of the college, the address of the college, the infrastructure of the college, the facilities of the college, the faculty working there, the courses offered by the college, the hostel facilities, the application procedure to take admission in the college, and everything else you need to know about the college. So let’s start with first things first…
Table of Contents
- College Overview
- Courses Available
- Facilities in Harsha Paramedical College
- Departments and Faculties
- Hostel Facility
- Eligibility to take Admission
- Documents Required for Admission
- Fee Structure
- Ranking and Reputation
- Admission Procedure
- Application Procedure
- Scholarship Details
- Contact Details
- Ownership Type: Private.
- No. of Faculties: 100.
- Campus Area: 15 acres.
- Founded Year: 2005.
- Approved by: Indian Nursing Council.
- No. of Students: 1000.
- BSc in Medical Laboratory Technology.
- BSc in Imaging Technology.
- BSc in Operation Technology.
- BSc in Optometry.
- BSc in Renal Dialysis Technology.
- B.Sc Nursing.
- M.Sc Nursing.
- P.B.B.Sc Nursing.
Facilities in Harsha Paramedical College
The Harsha Institute of Paramedical Sciences in Bangalore has well-maintained laboratories for all the departments. The laboratories are spacious and filled with all the necessary equipment. All the equipment used in college is of the most modern standard. This helps the students of the Harsha Institute of Paramedical Sciences to stay updated with the changing concepts in the medical field.
The Harsha Institute of Paramedical Sciences offers separate hostels for boys and girls. The hostels are well spacious and have security services. The hostel has a free WiFi connection and free GYM facilities. The hostels are watched over by the wardens appointed by the college itself. The hostels also provide laundry facilities and mess facilities.
The college library consists of more than 3500 books related to the courses. The library also has a free WiFi connection. A separate room is available in the library for doing combine studies. The library also has subscribed to several medical journals which the students can refer to free of cost.
Departments and Faculties
Faculty in the Harsha Institute of Paramedical Sciences are qualified and highly experienced teachers who are famous in Karnataka. The teachers provide all the help to the students in order to make them understand all the syllabus portions as well as other things which matter in their profession.
The Harsha Institute of Paramedical Sciences also invites guest lecturers to take classes for its students and conduct various seminars within and outside the college. The college also arranges industrial visits for the students studying paramedical courses.
All the departments of the college looked after by the HODs of the respective departments and are maintained in a professional manner. The college has other non-teaching staff who are also qualified for their profession.
- No. of Rooms -200.
- Maximum Capacity – 400.
- Facilities – GYM, Free WiFi, Mess, Laundry, Playing ground, Library, TV room.
- Hostel Fees – Rs.1 lakh/year.
- No. of Rooms – 150.
- Maximum Capacity – 600.
- Facilities – Laundry, Free WiFi, Mess, Playing ground, Library, TV room.
- Hostel Fees – Rs.1 lakh/year.
Eligibility to take Admission
To take admission to the Harsha Institute of Paramedical Sciences in Bangalore, you must meet the following eligibility criteria.
- 10th and 12th education completed in the Science stream.
- Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Biology as the main subjects at the 12th standard.
- An aggregate score of a minimum of 45% (40% for SC/ST/OBC candidates) 12th standard.
Documents Required for Admission
For getting admission to the Harsha Institute of Paramedical Sciences, the candidates should submit the following documents:
- 10th Standard Certificate and Marksheet.
- 12th Standard Certificate and Marksheet.
- Migration Certificate.
- Transfer certificate.
- Conduct Certificate from the school.
- Passport-sized photographs.
- Aadhar card
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Medical Certificate (if applicable).
- BSc in Medical Laboratory Technology – Will be updated soon.
- B.Pharmacy – Will be updated soon.
- BSc in Imaging Technology – Will be updated soon.
- BSc in Operation Technology – Will be updated soon.
- BSc in Optometry – Will be updated soon.
- BSc in Renal Dialysis Technology – Will be updated soon.
- B.Sc Nursing – Will be updated soon.
- M.Sc Nursing – Will be updated soon.
- P.B.B.Sc Nursing – Will be updated soon.
- D.Pharmacy – Will be updated soon.
The fee structure mentioned for each course is excluding the charges for examination and hostel facilities. The college may charge extra amounts for transportation, books, material fee, etc for the additional services they provide.
The examination fees should be paid directly to the university at the time of the exam and will vary according to the course which you have chosen and the year you are in.
The hostel fee may increase if you are opting for additional facilities like a/c room, laundry, etc. Extra money has to paid to get food from the cafe inside the college as it is not included in the fee structure.
The college charges extra money for personal study materials like records. The college also will make the students pay fine if they damage the laboratory equipment.
Ranking and Reputation
The Harsha Institute of Paramedical Sciences in Bangalore, is ranked among the top colleges in Bangalore, Karnataka which provides paramedical courses.
The college has a reputation for high passing rates as compared to other colleges which offer the same course. This is achieved through the long hard-work of the lecturers and staff in training the students for exams.
The Harsha Institute of Paramedical Sciences in Bangalore is reputed for winning the inter-college sports meet for several years. The students have also shown their mark in the art competitions.
The Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences has also awarded the college with several honors for their excellence in education.
The paramedical professionals are in huge demand in foreign nations especially in the Gulf region. They are willing to pay a good salary to the paramedical professionals to work in their country. The graduates can opt to work in India too. There are good vacancies for paramedical professionals in India too.
The nurses are in great demand in hospitals all over India as well as abroad. The nurses can write an exam and go to foreign nations to work and will get a very good salary. The government vacancies for nurses are also high and they can get it after appearing and passing the PSC examination.
The various colleges also provide job opportunities to the graduates as they can join these colleges as lecturers. The graduates who have a passion for teaching can take theses opportunities and get promotions to higher posts.
The various major hospitals in Bangalore also provides job opportunities to the graduates of the Harsha Institute of Paramedical Sciences in Bangalore as the college is famous in Bangalore. The graduates will receive a basic salary in the beginning which will increase then-on.
The admission procedure to get a seat in Harsha Institute of Paramedical Sciences is given below:
- Prospectus and Application Form should be requested to the Chairman of the college.
- The prescribed fee should be paid along with the request to get the form.
- The filled Application along with other documents asked by the college should be sent with a prescribed registration fee addressed to the chairman, Sri Srinivasa Charitable Trust.
- The students are requested to read the prospectus before filling up the application form for the purpose of getting admission.
- Application Form is attached to the given prospectus.
- The completed application form should be sent to the college or Office.
- All the supporting documents should be sent attached to the application form.
- After the cross-checking of the documents by the college, the selection will be made.
The application procedure in Harsha Institute of Paramedical Sciences is as follows:
- The application request of the students will be processed by the college.
- The college will cross-check all the documents to check out their ingenuity.
- Any fake documents or details are given can cause the cancellation of admission to the student.
- The college will notify the student if he/she is selected for the college.
- The applicant should make their appearance in the college in person
- All the original documents should be present with the student during the application procedure.
- The student should confirm the seat which he/she wants.
- The student should submit the original documents and sign wherever necessary.
The Harsha Institute of Paramedical Sciences in Bangalore has various channels to provide financial support to the needy and meritorious students. The scholarships will be provided purely on the basis of marks.
Students with different eligibility criteria can apply for various scholarship schemes. The students can get scholarships from government and non-governmental institutions.
Education loans offered by various institutions can also be obtained by the students if the excel in their education. Scholarship for the minorities and disabled will be given to the students who have the necessary documents with them.
Admission Helpline: +91-7907887585.
College Address: No. 193/4, M S Ramaiah Harsha Hospital Campus, Sondekoppa Circle, NH 4, Nelamangala, Bangalore – 562 123.
Contact Number: Not Available.
The Harsha Institute of Paramedical Sciences in Bangalore is located very near to all the transport facilities in Bangalore.
- The distance of the college from Bangalore Railway Station is 26 kilometers, which the students can reach in a time of half an hour.
- The distance of the college from Bangalore international airport is 43 kilometers, which the students can reach in a time of one hour.
- The distance of the college from Bangalore Bus Stand is 35 kilometers, which the students can reach in a time of about 45 minutes.
The taxi services in Bangalore are very efficient and convenient and the students can depend on any time of the day.
The Harsha Institute of Paramedical Sciences in Bangalore is one of the most famous colleges in India offering paramedical courses to students. The college is reputed for the academic excellence its students have achieved. The combined effort of both the teaching and non-teaching staff has helped the college in reaching this position.
The laboratory facilities the college provides are better compared to the other colleges in Bangalore. All the equipment of the college is according to modern standards. The laboratories are well maintained and are attended by qualified professionals.
The library facilities and hostel facilities the college provide are worth praising and have free WiFi facilities which help the students to obtain the necessary information online.
The practically oriented learning which the college gives importance to has helped several of the students to acquire jobs in India as well as abroad. The teaching profession is also available for the graduates of the Harsha Institute of Paramedical Sciences in Bangalore. Many hospitals also provide direct placement to the graduates of the college.
Overall the Harsha Institute of Paramedical Sciences in Bangalore is a college that should be considered if you are interested in studying paramedical courses. The college has the necessary facilities, faculty, and experience to provide the best education to the students.
I think I have covered all the topics that needed to be discussed at the Harsha Institute of Paramedical Sciences in Bangalore. I got this information from a friend who studies there. If you have any questions regarding the Harsha Institute of Paramedical Sciences in Bangalore or know more about the admission procedure to the college please drop a comment below. If you are interested in joining the college, you can contact +91-7907887585.