India needs Indian management that maintains its culture and values while having an international viewpoint. IAME College Bangalore believes that India needs every management level, not only in the boardrooms, to realize its aim of being a worldwide leader.
IAME Bangalore is a premier Management Institute famous for its academic strength. The cultural, intellectual, and technological resources constitute a foundation for and an enrichment of the IAME experience, which advances students’ careers in businesses, organizations, and institutions.
Table of Contents
- IAME College Bangalore Overview
- IAME College Bangalore Admission
- IAME College Courses Offered
- IAME College Fee Structure
- Placements and Training
- Awards and Achievements
- On-Campus Facilities
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions
IAME College Bangalore Overview
International Academy of Management and Entrepreneurship, also known as IAME College Bangalore, was established in 2007. The college is affiliated with Bangalore University, approved by AICTE, and accredited by NAAC.
IAME is fully committed to Commerce and Management training and offers only an MBA course to its students. This feature helps the students and the institute keep the focus intact on one stream.
|Address||No. 151/2, Nisarga Campus, Behind The Art of Living Off Kanakapura Road Pipeline Road, Udayapura Post, Bangalore, Kaggalipura, Karnataka-560082|
|Affiliated to||Bangalore University|
|Hostel||Boys and Girls|
To set an example in professional education by developing modern managers for India using a unique pedagogical approach that integrates the most significant levels of creativity and innovation.
To achieve their aim, the college has developed a pedagogical approach based on CREST and a socially responsible value-based education through:
- Management skills are practiced as a course of study in subjects taught by professionals.
- Comprehensive corporate interface.
- Complete career management.
Why choose IAME College Bangalore?
- 100% Placement Assistance.
- Case Study Method of Teaching.
- National and International Industrial Trips.
- International Sports Facilities.
- German Language taught for a job opportunity in Germany.
- Pre-Placement, Soft-Skills Professional Training.
- Educational Loan with 100% Assistance.
- International Educational Trip.
- Reasonable Fee Structure.
- Lush Green Serene Environment.
- Certificate Courses.
IAME College Bangalore Admission
IAME College Bangalore offers admission to aspirants who want to take up an MBA education. The college has a certain process for admissions which has to be followed by every candidate to enroll in this institute.
Admission Procedure for MBA
- Step 1: Download the application form from the official website of IAME College Bangalore.
- Step 2: Fill out the form and submit it with the application fee of INR 1,000/- through DD/Cheque.
- Step 3: The college will call you for a Personal Interview once your application is approved.
- Step 4: You will be shortlisted according to your performance during the Written Ability Test (WAT), Aptitude Test (AT), and Personal Interview (PI).
- Step 5: The selected applicants will receive the Admission Offer Letter.
- Step 6: Pay the Registration Fee to confirm your admission.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA
- The applicant should possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institute.
- The aggregate marks in the Degree Examination should be 50% for General Category and 45% for SC/ST Category.
- Students in their last year are also eligible to apply.
- The applicant must have passed a Management Aptitude Examination (XAT/ MAT/ CAT/ ATMA/PGCET/ JC-CAT/ I-CET/K-MAT).
Documents Required for MBA
- 10th & 12th Marks Card.
- Bachelor Degree Marks Card.
- Provisional Degree Certificate.
- Entrance Test Scorecard.
- Application fee Receipt.
- Certificate photocopies.
- Address Proof.
- Caste and Category Certificate.
- Recent passport-size photographs.
IAME College Courses Offered
IAME College Bangalore is a prestigious management academy that stands out for emphasizing soft skills development. The curriculum encourages the development of communication skills, EQ, and SQ in addition to academic performance. They are seen as essential abilities for developing leader-managers who can successfully interact in the diverse corporate environment of today.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
MBA programs often provide students with opportunities to build their professional network through interactions with professors, alumni, and fellow students. This can lead to valuable connections in the business world that can help individuals advance their careers.
An MBA can help individuals advance their careers by giving them the knowledge and skills necessary for organizational leadership roles. Many companies prefer to hire and promote employees with an MBA, as it is seen as a sign of expertise and commitment to the field of business.
- Sap Training.
- Soft Skills.
- Advanced Excel.
- German Language.
- Digital marketing.
IAME regularly evaluates, revises, and adjusts the methodologies to prepare the current generation to adapt to today’s requirements and help students become extraordinary when faced with problems.
The dedicated faculty staff works tirelessly daily to deliver the best, conducting research and teaching the students in a green environment reminiscent of a gurukul. They are thereby giving students timely and sufficient help and input. Students benefit from this, which produces positive results.
IAME College Fee Structure
Unlike many Management Institutes, IAME College Bangalore has a reasonable fee structure considering students of every category. You can also pay your fees in 4 installments, so you do not have to debit your money simultaneously. The tuition fee includes registration fees, which must be paid during admission.
The fee structure of IAME College Bangalore for its MBA Course is as follows:
|1st Installment||INR 75,000/-|
|2nd Installment||INR 75,000/-|
|3rd Installment||INR 75,000/-|
|4th Installment||INR 70,000/-|
|Total Fees||INR 3,45,000/-|
Placements and Training
Instead of being an information-based profession, management is practice-based. Theory alone is insufficient for management trainees to function well in business. Companies expect the workforce to put the theoretical skills they have learned in college to use and to be able to function in a professional setting.
Corporate Interface Program
IAME has created the unique Corporate Interface Program (CIP) in response to this crucial industry demand, assisting students in becoming employable by graduation. The components of the CIP are as follows:
- Skills and Practice
- Language Skills.
- Presentation Skills.
- Communication Skills.
- Business Computation Skills.
- Group Behavior Skills.
- Applied Management
All the theory subjects are reviewed to guarantee that the concept is clear to the students. Micro-Projects are conducted where students use their theoretical knowledge.
- Internship and Projects
The college conducts Off-Campus internships for students to observe and apply the difference between theoretical and practical knowledge. The University has made these internships mandatory for students with application orientation rather than just report-making.
- Faculty Profile
A well-balanced faculty that includes both industry professionals and career academics. Top executives, formerly technocrats, actively participate in skill development, coaching, and knowledge transfer.
- Industry Interaction
Students visit businesses to look around, experience business life firsthand and learn about management procedures. Corporate executives will give special lectures to provide insight into the management practices that are currently used in the sector.
- On-Campus Drives
Companies visit colleges during on-campus recruitment drives to choose final-year students. The decision is based on the candidate’s commitment to hard work, technical proficiency, and attention.
- Company Presentations
The companies visiting offers a pre-placement presentation to the students. The majority of it takes the shape of a presentation. The presentation includes the company’s history, hiring process, organizational successes, and vision and purpose statements. It also involves further benefits and the candidate’s advancement within the organization if chosen. A candidate has the opportunity to clarify any doubts after the presentation.
- Off-Campus Drives
Recruitment for off-campus placement drives occurs at a shared location, a college, or a public area where students from various colleges congregate and participate in the different phases of campus recruitment. Many of these drives have “Job Fair” written in the advertisement.
|Average Salary||6.2 LPA|
|Highest Salary||10 LPA|
Awards and Achievements
IAME College Bangalore is an eminent B-School in India. Many organizations have recognized and appreciated the college’s efforts and amazing philosophy of making the best of the Corporate and Academic Worlds.
This Management College has excelled in its unique approach to quality education. With International Trips, Tie-Ups, Guest Visits of Great Leaders, and other aspects, the college has left no space to be ignored in this competitive world.
Awards and Achievements
- IAME College Bangalore has achieved accreditation from NAAC.
- Silicon India B School Survey has ranked the college 35th among Top B-Schools and 11th among Top B-Schools in South India.
- IIM’s B School Survey has ranked 7th Emerging B-School in India and 3rd Emerging B-School in Bangalore.
Eminent Guest Visits
Following are the renowned people who have visited IAME College Bangalore:
- Mrs. Sudhamurthy – The Chairperson of Infosys.
- Mr. Kris Gopalkrishnan – Former Executive Chairman of Infosys.
- Dr. Shivaraju – Bangalore University Registrar.
All of our students benefit from the eco-friendly and tranquil campus, well-connected access to campus, and cutting-edge modern amenities like computer labs and libraries with the newest publications to have a relaxing and enjoyable stay on campus.
IAME Bangalore takes the students on several Industrial Visits to renowned companies. These visits help students to visually experience the workflow of a company while they are pursuing their degree.
IAME features a library that is modern and high-tech. It is a central hub that caters to the educational needs of students pursuing specialized fields of inquiry. The library is well equipped with traditional books on leadership, the latest works of management geniuses, books of common interest, and top-selling journals and magazines, including the ‘Harvard Business Review.’
All students have access to the campus’s constant Wi-Fi network. The IT lab has sufficient computers with all the necessary software. It is also for individuals who want to use the internet to connect with the vast outside world.
Modern residential facilities with separate bathrooms for males and girls are available on the campus of IAME Bangalore. The 24/7 WIFI Hostel has hot water facilities and laundry services accessible. Also, they offer a canteen where they serve filling, hygienic, nutritious, and delectable meals.
- Shuttle Badminton.
- Address: No. 151/2, Nisarga Campus, Behind The Art of Living Off Kanakapura Road Pipeline Road, Udayapura Post, Bangalore, Kaggalipura, Karnataka-560082.
- Distance from:
- International Airport: 55 km.
- Railway Station: 21 km.
- Closest Bus Stop: 1.6 km.
Want to know more about IAME College Bangalore? Contact our team for the college’s admission process and fee structure details.
You can also check out my detailed article on Impact Institute of Management Studies Bangalore.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How far is IAME College Bangalore campus from Bangalore Airport?
IAME College Bangalore campus is around 55 km away from Bangalore Airport.
2. What is the selection process of IAME College?
IAME conducts a Written Ability Test and Personal Interview for MBA admission.
3. Is IAME College Bangalore accredited?
Yes, IAME College Bangalore is accredited by NAAC.
4. What are the MBA fees at IAME College Bangalore?
The fee structure of an MBA at IAME College Bangalore is INR 3,45,000/-.
5. What is the highest package of IAME Bangalore?
The highest package of IAME Bangalore is 10 LPA.
6. Can I Pay My Fees in Installments?
Yes, you can pay your Fees in 4 Installments.
7. What is the IAME Bangalore ranking?
IAME Bangalore is Ranked 3rd Emerging B-School in Bangalore.
8. Who are the top recruiters of IAME College?
Infosys, HP, Google, JP Morgan, TCS, and Wipro are among the top recruiters of IAME College.
Note to Readers
If you’ve visited IAME College Bangalore, your reviews will be valuable to our readers. I would request you share your thoughts in the comments section below.