Management Sciences is a vast and interdisciplinary approach, which involves the study of complex problems and making effective decisions, relating to institutions, corporations, governments as well as other organizations. The field aims to develop better models of organizational excellence. Does the field interest you? Would you like to be a manager? If yes, let me share more details about T John Institute of Management and Sciences Bangalore.
Table of Contents
- T John Institute of Management and Sciences Bangalore Overview
- T John Institute of Management and Sciences Bangalore Admission
- T John Institute of Management and Sciences Courses Offered
- T John Institute of Management and Sciences Bangalore Fees Structure
- Placements and Scope
- Rankings and Achievements
- On-Campus Facilities Offered
- College Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions
T John Institute of Management and Sciences Bangalore Overview
The visionary behind the institution is Dr. Thomas P John. It was founded in the year 2004. The college comes under Bangalore University and the courses are recognized by AICTE. It also has NAAC ‘A’ Accreditation.
The institution offers graduate and postgraduate courses in commerce and management stream. It is located at Gottigere, on Banerghatta Road in Bangalore City.
|Name||T John Institute of Management and Sciences|
|Address||No 88/1, Gottigere Banerghatta Road, Bangalore, Karnataka.|
|Affiliated to||Bangalore University|
|Approved by||AICTE, New Delhi|
|Study Mode||Regular/Full Time|
|Hostel||Both Boys and Girls|
The vision of the institution is to become a center of academic excellence along with global standard education, so as to bring a transformation of students into future leaders. Using innovative methods of teaching and training, to benefit the community and society.
The mission of the college is:
- To nurture and develop a teaching-learning environment, which is conducive to providing quality education that can make the future generation become socially responsible.
- Help to bring about personality development among the students, which emphasizes physical, social as well as intellectual development.
- To inculcate adaptability, empathy, resilience, and understanding, in order to create a dynamic and diverse community.
Why study at T John Institute of Management and Sciences Bangalore?
T John Institute of Management and Sciences Bangalore is one of the best colleges which offers courses in the commerce and management stream. You must pursue a course here because:
- The Institution provides an updated course structure according to global standards.
- It is affiliated with Bangalore University and the courses are recognized by AICTE.
- It is having NAAC ‘A’ Accreditation.
- The campus provides state of art infrastructure facilities like hostels, mess, transportation, conference hall, etc.
- Faculty members are qualified and richly experienced in their respective areas of specialization.
T John Institute of Management and Sciences Bangalore Admission
The admission procedure for the various courses offered at the institution are:
- The application form is available online.
- Create your profile with your mail id and phone number. Once, it is done, you must fill up the application form with your personal details.
- Upload the documents required.
- Pay the application fees on the link given.
- After completing the steps above, take a printout and keep it with you for reference in the future.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Com & BBA
In order to get admission to the UG courses, you are required to fulfill the eligibility criteria:
- Aspirants must have passed 12th Class/PUC/10+2 in any stream from a recognized college or institution.
- He/she must have an aggregate score of 50% in the qualifying examination.
Documents required for B.Com & BBA
You must bring the following documents with you when you visit the college for admission:
- 10th Class Scorecard.
- 12th Class/PUC Scorecard.
- Certificate of transfer.
- Certificate of migration.
- SC/ST/Caste Certificate.
- Proof of Identity.
- Recent photos.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA
Eligibility Criteria for admission to MBA are:
- Candidates must have passed the graduate degree in any stream from a recognized college or university.
- He/She must have a combined score of 50% for the General category and 45% for SC/ST/OBC/Category applicable to Karnataka students only.
- Must have written any of the MBA entrance examinations such as PGCET, MAT, and CAT.
Documents required for MBA
The documents required for getting admission to MBA are:
- Bachelor’s degree Passing Certificate.
- Year-wise Marksheets of the Graduation Degree.
- 10th and 12th Marksheets.
- Aadhar Card Copy.
- Migration Certificate.
- Category Certificate.
- Recent passport-size photos.
T John Institute of Management and Sciences Courses Offered
T John Institute of Management and Sciences Bangalore offers undergraduate level B .Com, BBA, and postgraduate MBA courses.
B.Com or Bachelor of Commerce is an undergraduate program for a duration of 3 years. The course is spread over 6 semesters. Number of students taken for the course is 60. It aims to prepare the students in the fields of Accountancy, Taxation, Auditing, Financial Management, and analysis. It helps to create managers with an interdisciplinary approach.
BBA or Bachelor of Business Administration is a UG program for a duration of 3 years. The course is covered in 6 semesters. The annual intake of the students is 60. It aims to develop managers to solve real-life problems. The students are encouraged to take up further education in the field of Management.
MBA or Master of Business Administration is a post-graduate level course for a duration of 2 years. The course structure is spread over 4 semesters. MBA specializations given in college are:
- Human Resources.
- Health Care Management.
- Banking Finance and Insurance Services Management.
- Startups and SMEs Management.
T John Institute of Management and Sciences Bangalore Fees Structure
The Course fees structure for the courses available at T John Institute of Management and Sciences Bangalore are:
|B.Com||INR 3,49,000 LPA|
|BBA||INR 2,95,000 LPA|
|MBA||INR 4,92,000 LPA|
The College provides separate hostel accommodations for girls and boys. It is charged separately from the students. Fees charged to the students are:
- Boys- 3 room sharing is Rs 1,01,000/-, 4 room sharing is Rs 91,000 and A/C room Rs 1.30 lakhs per year and the other option is Rs 80,000 for food and accommodation.
- Girls- Rs 85,000 with accommodation and food.
T John Group of Institutions helps students by awarding scholarships to meritorious students. With the help of financial assistance, they can pursue further studies. Some of the scholarships given by the institution are:
- State Scholarship Scheme.
- Foundation of Excellence Scholarships.
- Lila Poonawala Foundation Scholarships.
- Pragathi Scholarship.
- Saksham Scholarship.
Placements and Scope
The placement department at T John Institute of Management and Sciences Bangalore looks after the placements and their related activities. Placement and training sessions are organized to develop and groom the students to become industry ready. Top companies visit the campus for recruitment as well as internships. Students are offered lucrative salary packages.
Commerce and Management stream has become very popular these days. Companies are looking for graduates at the entry-level positions. They are offered handsome salary packages. Top organizations coming to campus for placements are:
- Kotak Securities.
- Fino Payment Bank.
- Lifestyle Stores.
- Apollo Munich.
- ICICI Bank.
- HDFC Bank.
- JP Morgan.
- Eureka Forbes.
- OYO Hotels and many more.
Rankings and Achievements
T John Institute of Management and Sciences Bangalore is ranked among the best colleges in Karnataka. It comes under Bangalore University and the programs are recognized by AICTE and the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
The ranking is good because of its world-class infrastructure facilities, experienced faculty members, quality curriculum and excellent placements. Top organizations visit the college for placements as well as internships.
Achievements of the institution are:
- Mr. Rakesh Joshi and Mr. Connel Anton Ryan secured the 1st and 3rd ranks in exams conducted by Bangalore University.
- Mr. Mighara was awarded 6 gold and 1 silver in the Swimming Competition.
- Mr. Gurukiran won the gold medal for the Best Physique in the below 55 kg category.
On-Campus Facilities Offered
The College Campus is located at Gottigere, which is on Banerghatta Road, in Bangalore. The city is known as the technology and education hub of India. Many students and professionals come to the place to study and take up jobs.
Because of its ideal location, it is connected to all the modes of transport. It provides a safe and secure place away from their hometowns. Facilities offered on campus are:
Hostel Accommodation is compulsory for both boys and girls. The hostel fees are charged separately. Hostel rooms are allotted by the warden. The rooms are well-ventilated, spacious, and equipped with Wi-Fi and internet facilities.
Both the boys and girls have separate mess facilities. Healthy and hygienic food is prepared in modernized and well-equipped kitchens by experienced chefs. The menu is decided to keep in mind the tastes and preferences of the students.
The library is the knowledge source of any institution. It has a vast collection of study books, reference books, national and international journals, books, and magazines. There is a reading room where the students and faculties can sit quietly and study. Students can access online library and resources.
College Contact Details
- Address: No 88/1, Gottigere, Banerghatta Road, Bangalore 560083 Karnataka.
- Nearest Bus Stop: Gottigere Bus Stop 2.5 km.
- Nearest Metro Station: Konan Kunte Metro Station 7.5 km.
- Distance from Majestic Railway Station: 30.8 km.
You can also check out my detailed article on Surana College Bangalore.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where is the college located?
The College is located at Gottigere, Banerghatta Road, in the city of Bangalore.
2. What are the course offerings given in the college?
The course offerings given in the college are B Com, BBA and MBA.
3.Does the college have NAAC Accreditation?
Yes, the college is having NAAC A Accreditation.
4.What is the duration of B Com course?
The duration of B Com course is 3 years.
5.Are the courses recgnised?
Yes, the courses are recognised by AICTE.
6. How much time is required to finish MBA Program?
It takes 2 years to finish MBA Program.
7.How many specialisations are offered in MBA?
The college offers 6 specialisations in MBA.
8. Does the institution provide hostel facility?
Yes, the institution provides hostel facility.
Take a moment
If you are an alumni or a student who is currently pursuing a course in the college, please write a review about the college. Share your views about what you like and dislike in the institution. Your feedback can help your junior take a life changing decision. Appreciate your help. Thank you for your time!