Yenopoya Naturopathy College Mangalore is an institution devoted to nurturing a comprehensive comprehension of naturopathic principles and techniques. Society’s health and wellness is positively influenced by the empowerment of graduates.
The college stands as an outstanding institution in medical education. So let’s dive in and discover the wonders of Yenepoya Naturopathy and Yogic Science College together!
Table of Contents
Yenopoya Naturopathy College Mangalore Overview
The Yenepoya Naturopathy and Yogic Science College is an esteemed institution established in the year 2020. The college provides comprehensive and specialized courses specifically in Naturopathy and Yoga. Its purpose is to endorse natural healing approaches and support overall health and wellness.
Students receive a quality education with the help of a skilled faculty, modern facilities, and a nurturing learning environment. They also receive practical training.
|Yenepoya Naturopathy College Mangalore
|Yenepoya Naturopathy Medical College, Deralakatte, Mangalore – 575018, Karnataka, India.
|Yenepoya (Deemed to be University)
|Government of Karnataka
- To become a center of excellence for naturopathic medicine, yoga, medical research, and clinical services.
- To provide students with a top-notch medical education and support them in their careers.
- In order for the teachers to flourish in their specialty, a safe, comfortable, and professional working environment.
Why Choose the Yenepoya Naturopathy and Yogic Science College?
Yenepoya Naturopathy and Yogic Science College is a premier institution in India that offers a comprehensive education in naturopathy and yogic sciences. Here are some reasons why one might choose to attend this college:
- Expert Faculty: The college employs a group of knowledgeable and skilled professors. who are experts in their respective fields? They provide students with a strong foundation in the principles and practices of naturopathy and yogic sciences.
- State-of-the-Art Facilities: The college is equipped with high-quality facilities and infrastructure that provide students with a comfortable and conducive learning environment. The campus is spread over 38 acres and includes a library, auditorium, hostels, and a well-equipped gymnasium.
- Holistic Approach: The college follows a holistic approach to education that emphasizes students’ physical, mental, and spiritual well-being. Thanks to this method, students have a greater grasp of how the mind, body, and spirit are intertwined.
- Career Opportunities: The subject of naturopathy and yogic sciences offers graduates of the college a wide range of professional options. They can work as naturopathic doctors, yoga instructors, wellness consultants, and more.
- Affordable Education: The college offers an affordable education that is accessible to students from all backgrounds. Scholarships and financial aid are also available to eligible students.
- Research Opportunities: The college has a strong research focus and encourages students to engage in research activities. Because of this, students have the chance to contribute to the development of knowledge in the fields of naturopathy and yogic sciences.
Yenopoya Naturopathy College Mangalore Admission
Yenepoya Naturopathy and Yogic Science College and Hospital (YNYSCH) provides a comprehensive Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences (BNYS) program. Prospective students can seek admission to the BNYS program through either the Merit or Management quota.
The Yenopoya Naturopathy College Mangalore admission process has the following steps:
- Apply online – The application form can be found on the college website.
- Pay the application fee – The application fee is INR 500 for General Category candidates and INR 250 for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Upload your Documents – You must upload scanned copies of your educational certificates, passport-size photographs, and caste certificate (if applicable).
- Attend the Entrance Exam – The entrance exam is held in the month of May.
- Merit list – The merit list is prepared based on the entrance exam results.
- Interview – shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- Admission – The selected candidates will be admitted to the college.
- Students must and should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examinations with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as compulsory subjects.
- The candidates should have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in PCB (40% for SC/ST/OBC candidates).
- The candidates should have qualified in the NEET-UG examination conducted by the (NTA).
The documents required for studying at Yenepoya Naturopathy and Yogic Science College and Hospital, Mangalore, are:
- NEET-UG Scorecard.
- 10th standard marks card.
- 12th standard marks card.
- Transfer certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Caste certificate (if applicable).
- Passport-size photographs.
Yenopoya Naturopathy College Courses Offered
Yenepoya Naturopathy College Mangalore offer a Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences (BNYS) course that covers the study of naturopathy and yoga science. The course is 4.5 years long and falls under Integrative Medicine.
Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences (BNYS)
Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences (BNYS) is a holistic, five-and-a-half-year undergraduate program integrating natural therapies, yoga, and lifestyle modifications to promote wellness and prevent diseases. Graduates become naturopathic doctors focused on natural healing approaches.
Yenopoya Naturopathy College Mangalore Fee Structure
Yenepoya Naturopathy College Mangalore offers a transparent and comprehensive course fee structure. The fees cover tuition, accommodation, and other facilities, ensuring a holistic learning experience. The college emphasizes accessibility and strives to provide affordable education for students interested in naturopathy and yogic sciences.
|Fees Per Annum
|Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences (BNYS)
Placements and Scope
The college has a placement cell that provides guidance and support to students for employment and higher education. The college also has a 60-bed hospital with a holistic approach blending ancient therapeutic wisdom with modern science and technology.
The placement cell organizes career guidance sessions, soft skills training programs, mock interviews, special coaching for competitive exams, industry-institute interactions, and campus interviews.
The Yenepoya Naturopathy and Yogic Science College has a well-organized placement process for its students. Here is a general overview of the placement process at (YNYSCH):
- The college’s placement cell will notify the students about the available job opportunities in various sectors such as hospitals, clinics, NGOs, AYUSH, Patanjali, etc.
- The students must register for the placement drive and submit their resume and other documents as the employer requires.
- The employer will evaluate and choose potential candidates by considering their academic achievements, skills, and aptitude.
- The shortlisted candidates must appear for a written test, group discussion, or personal interview per the employer’s criteria.
- Ultimately, the candidate who performs well in the test/interview and is deemed suitable for the job role will be selected.
- Once chosen, the candidates will receive an offer letter from the employer and can join the organization after completing their internship.
Rankings and Recognitions
Here are the rankings, recognition, and awards of Yenepoya Naturopathy and Yogic Science College:
- Yenepoya University recognized as a Deemed University, has secured the 85th position among the top 100 universities in India according to the NIRF Rankings 2023 released by the Government of India’s Ministry of Human Resource Development.
- Yenepoya is Deemed University listed in the 301 to 400 band on the “Times Higher Education” (THE) Global Impact ranking.
- The Department of AYUSH, Government of Karnataka, recognizes Yenepoya Naturopathy and Yogic Science College and Hospital.
Awards and Achievements
- Ms. Mufida Munawar from Yenepoya Medical College has been awarded the KACH Millennium Award for her work on “Are Good Knowledge and Positive Attitudes regarding Cigarettes.”
- Yenepoya Naturopathy and Yogic Science College and Hospital have received Academic Excellence Awards.
Yenepoya Naturopathy and Yogic Science College and Hospital is located in the picturesque landscape of Naringana village, Deralakatte, Mangalore. Here are the facilities available on campus:
The campus is spread over 28.09 acres and has a serene environment surrounded by a lake, varieties of trees, and a coconut grove. The university practices self-sustaining eco-friendly activities and promotes environmental consciousness among the younger generation
Yenepoya University houses 13 hostels in the pristine surroundings of Deralakatte, Mangalore, offering world-class facilities to its students. Individual hostels are provided for both men and women. The hostels provide five-star facilities to its scholars.
Academic and Administrative Infrastructure
The college has a central library, e-learning center, and ICT-enabled learning environment. The campus has academic and administrative buildings, a hospital, hostels, an auditorium, and a sports complex.
Yenepoya Naturopathy and Yoga Hospital is a medical facility equipped with 60 beds. It is staffed by a team of highly trained doctors who provide comprehensive medical advice and services. The hospital also offers clinical education and rigorous training programs for students.
- Address: 26/C, Hosur Rd, Electronics City Phase 1, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100.
- Nearest Transportation Hub
- Nearest Bus Stop: The nearest bus stop is Ullal, which is about 10 km away from the college.
- Nearest Train Station: The nearest train station is Mangalore Junction Railway Station, which is about 11.4 km away from the college. Students can reach the college in approximately 18 minutes from the station.
- Nearest Airport: The nearest airport is Mangalore International Airport, which is about 22.4 km away from the college. Students can reach the college in approximately 35 minutes from the airport.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are there any entrance exams for admission to the college?
Yes, admission to the college is based on the NEET entrance exam for the Bachelor's program and an entrance test conducted by the college for the Diploma program.
2. What facilities are available at the college hospital?
The college hospital provides various naturopathy treatments, yoga therapy, hydrotherapy, mud therapy, and other holistic healing methods.
3. Is the college hospital open to the general public for treatment?
The hospital offers services to students and the general public seeking naturopathic and yogic treatments.
4. Are there any opportunities for students to receive scholarships?
Yes, the college provides scholarships for students who demonstrate strong academic performance and financial need academic performance and financial need.
5. Does the college organize any extracurricular activities?
Yes, the college conducts various yoga workshops, seminars, and cultural events throughout the year.
6. What career prospects after completing a degree in Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences?
Graduates can pursue careers as naturopathy doctors, yoga instructors, and wellness consultants and can also work in healthcare resorts and wellness centers.
7. Are there any opportunities for research in naturopathy and yogic sciences at the college?
Yes, the college encourages research in naturopathy and yogic sciences and provides facilities for research scholars.
8. Does the college have tie-ups with other healthcare institutions?
Yes, the college collaborates with various hospitals and wellness centers, providing students with practical exposure.
Hey there to all the current and past students out there! We would really appreciate it if you could take a moment to share your valuable experiences and thoughts about college life. Your insights can be incredibly helpful for prospective students who are trying to make informed decisions. Feel free to leave your comments and any relevant details below. Thanks in advance!