You might be worried about your future and college admission due to the pandemic and frequent lockdowns going on in the country. Right? You don’t need to worry; this year, almost all the courses’ admissions will be done online. Yes, even direct admission in BBA! 😀
It is because last year many students didn’t take admission.
Stories apart, let me dive directly into our topic – direct admission in BBA.
Before you jump directly to the admission part, you can also have a basic idea about the course and its specializations first. To know more about it, navigate through the table given below.
Table of Contents
- What is Direct Admission in BBA?
- How to take Direct BBA admission?
- Eligibility for BBA Admission
- Application Procedure for BBA Admission
- Documents for Direct Admission in BBA
- More About the Course
- Popular Colleges for BBA
- How to Choose a BBA College for Admission?
- Why Take Direct Admission in BBA through Us?
- Frequently Asked Questions About Direct Admission in BBA
- Wrapping Up
What is Direct Admission in BBA?
As the phrase says, it is direct admission. There are different admission procedures for taking BBA admission, like direct admission, entrance exams, interviews, etc.
Most people think that direct admission in BBA is very costly or is not a legal procedure.
But in actuality, it is a 100% genuine procedure.
If you need to take direct admission in BBA in few colleges, you have to crack the interview. Will mention those college lists later in this article.
How to take Direct BBA admission?
You can either contact the college directly(applicable for few colleges) or apply through educational consultants or counselors like us.
If you are applying through us, your complete admission will be smooth and clean.
And that too at zero extra cost. This means you don’t have to pay anything extra to the college or us. So, that is a win-win deal for both.
If you want me to guide you through the procedures, you can contact me personally on +91-9535726644 via call or WhatsApp.
And if you want to apply directly to the college, the general procedure is given below.
Eligibility for BBA Admission
The eligibility criteria for direct admission in BBA are given below.
- The candidate must have at least 50% aggregate in 12th.
- The candidate must have atleast 50% aggregate in English in 12th.
- The candidate must be atleast 17 years old by December 31st, 2021.
- If the student is of another domicile, he must provide the domicile certificate.
Few universities in India keep different eligibility criteria apart from these, which will be updated here.
Application Procedure for BBA Admission
I am sharing with you the general scenarios of the application procedure for direct admission in BBA.
Step 1: Find the college’s official website, and you can navigate to the admission or application page. Fill in the details, and most of the colleges won’t allow changes to the details later.
There will be an application fee for most colleges, but it will be waived if you apply through us.
Step 2: Document Verification is the next step. Yes, after that, the college will verify your documents, whether the given details are correct.
Step 3: After your documents are verified, few colleges will conduct an interview, and due to the pandemic, it will be an online interview.
Some colleges even conduct GD or Group Discussions before giving direct admission to BBA.
Documents for Direct Admission in BBA
These are the general documents that are required for BBA admission in India.
I would advise you to keep atleast 4-5 copies of attested documents with you, as you have to submit the original documents to the college.
- 10+2 Pass certificate.
- 10+2 Marks Card.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
- Conduct Certificate.
- Aadhar Card.
- 5 Passport size photos.
More About the Course
BBA or Bachelor in Business Administration is a 3-year undergraduate course which is highly in demand for the past few years.
There are two types of BBA – one is regular BBA, and the other is BBA with specializations.
You might be thinking about what all specializations are available in BBA.
I am listing a few BBA specializations available in India:
- BBA Aviation Management.
- BBA in Business Analytics.
- BBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- BBA in Entrprenuership.
- BBA in Business Analytics.
- BBA Computer Applications.
- BBA in International Business.
- BBA in Digital Marketing.
- BBA in Hospitality & Hotel Management.
- BBA in Information Systems.
- BBA in Financial Technology.
- BBA in CGMA Integrated.
- BBA in Strategic Finance.
- BBA in Tourism.
- BBA in E-commerce and Supply Chain Management.
- BBA in Event Management.
- BBA in Investment Banking Operations.
- BBA in Sports Management.
- BBA in Hospital & Healthcare Management.
- BBA in Communication and Media Management.
- BBA in Finance.
- BBA in Marketing.
- BBA in Human Resources.
- BBA in Retail Management.
- BBA Hons.
- BBA Global.
These are the few specializations available in BBA in India.
There are two types of colleges that provide specialization. One is which provides a single degree certificate which includes the specialization.
Few other colleges give a separate certificate for specialization as an add-on certificate. And I strictly don’t suggest taking direct admission in BBA in these kinds of colleges.
Popular Colleges for BBA
There are thousands of BBA or management colleges in India, and there are a few very good colleges.
It is impossible and confusing to list the name of all the colleges here. I will be listing few colleges which are the best and with great placement opportunities.
- Presidency University.
- Jain University.
- Christ University.
- Acharya Institute of Management.
- Alliance University.
- Kristu Jayanti College.
- St. Joseph College of Commerce.
- Mount Carmel College of Commerce.
- St Joseph’s College (Autonomous).
- MS Ramaiah College of Arts and Science.
- Jyothi Nivas College.
- PES University.
- Dayanand Sagar College of Arts and Science.
- IFIM College.
- New Horizon College.
- East Point College of Higher Education.
- CMR Institute of Management Studies.
- T John Institute of Management Studies.
- Don Bosc Institute of Management Studies.
- Bangalore Institute of Management Studies.
- Al-Ameen Institute of Management Studies.
- Brindavan College.
How to Choose a BBA College for Admission?
Now that you got the basic information about direct admission to BBA, the next difficult thing is to choose the best BBA college suitable for you.
I will not tell you the name of a specific college but guide you on choosing a good college.
Would you please keep the below-mentioned tips in mind?
These will surely help you in the process.
- Check whether UGC has approved the college.
- Check whether the college is affiliated with a genuine university. It means that the college must have proper affiliation and also conduct exams at the proper time.
- The college must have good facilities and infrastructure. That doesnt mean the fancy looks of a building. It means the facilities which will help in the academics or future.
- The placement record of the college must be good. And never fall for colleges promoting 100% placement ads. It is important to get placed at a good salary. So enquire out of that 100%, how many got placed for a standard salary.
Why Take Direct Admission in BBA through Us?
There are many counselors and consultants in India, and I would like to tell you why you must choose us for the services.
It is mainly because of the premium quality of services we provide and at an affordable cost.
The major reasons why most of the students choose us for direct admission to BBA are:
- Complete guidance in choosing the best specialization keeping in mind the scope, future, interest, and passion.
- Guidance for choosing the best colleges within your budget.
- Hassle-free application and admission procedure.
- Free campus tour for colleges in Bangalore.
- We guide applying for educational loans. We will provide you with documents that are needed for applying for an educational loan.
- We also provide a seat booking facility, through which you can book the seat prior and apply for loans.
- We provide you the best after support in the industry. Yes, even after taking the admission, you can contact us for any help regarding the college.
- We can also provide you with placement support after your graduation.
Frequently Asked Questions About Direct Admission in BBA
Q1: Should I take regular BBA or BBA with Specialization?
A: I would suggest you take BBA with specialization. The trending ones are Digital Marketing, Hospitality and Tourism, and E-commerce and Supply Chain Management.
Q2: Should I do MBA after BBA?
A: That completely depends upon you! The experience you will get during your graduation will make you understand that according to your interests.
Q3: Which is the best college for BBA?
A: Many colleges in India for BBA, and many are the best, keeping in mind different factors. You will get the best BBA colleges in India in your budget when we have word directly.
Q3: What are the fees for direct admission in BBA?
A: The fees for different colleges are different. You can expect a range of Rs.5,000 to Rs.4,00,000.
Q4: Can I get BBA admission without attending the entrance exam?
A: Yes, there are colleges in India that take admissions based on 12th marks too. So, you don’t have to worry about the same.
Q5: Can I apply for Government Jobs?
A: Yes, you can surely apply for government jobs in India.
Q6: What is the average salary package for BBA?
A: You can expect an average salary of 4-5 lakhs per annum.
Q4: Do you charge a service charge?
A: In 99% of the cases, we don’t take a service charge from the student. There are few colleges in which the admission and documentation process is a bit long. For those, we would charge a minimal service charge.
Q5: Do you provide Educational Loan?
A: No, we don’t provide an educational loan. But, we arrange the supporting documents which are required for applying for an educational loan. We will get it from the college and the university.
I had tried my best to include all the information regarding direct admission in BBA procedures, applications, fee structure, colleges, etc.
This is the information that I got from my experience, online and offline research.
Many students, college staff, and many friends of mine have helped me collect this information.
If you loved the article and feel that this is informative, please share it with people in need. It gives me the motivation to write more content like this.
Interested in My Guidance?
Even I love to guide you! 😀
You can contact me on call or WhatsApp on +91-9535726644 or email me at email@example.com.
In case if I am not available, I might be guiding someone else! But, no worries, I will get back to you as soon as possible.
You can also ask your questions in the comments below, and I will reply within a few hours. Please include your email ID to send you a copy of my reply to your inbox.
Want to show some love and support?
Please do drop your support as comments below, and I will be happy to reply.
This article is also useful for people looking for direct admission in BBA in Bangalore, direct admission in top BBA colleges, etc.