This is the perfect place if you are looking for information regarding direct admission in BMS College of Engineering or BMS Institute of Technology. There are two campuses of BMS Engineering College in Bangalore.
One is called BMS College of Engineering and the other is called the BMS Institute of Technology.
We are having experience of 13 years in college admissions in different engineering colleges in Bangalore. Our team can provide you complete guidance for getting admission to BMS College of Engineering through management quota.
Please read this article completely to know all the details regarding Engineering admission to BMS College, Bangalore. Before talking about the admission procedures and related information,
I will give you some details about the BMS College of Engineering.
Table of Contents
- About BMS College of Engineering and BMS Institute of Technology
- Branches in BMS College of Engineering
- BMS Engineering College Placement
- Admission Eligibility
- List Of Documents of BMS Engineering College Admission
- Admission Procedure in BMS Engineering College
- Admission in BMS College of Engineering Through Management Quota
- Requirements for Admission
- BMS college of engineering fees structure
- Number of seats available in each branch
- Why Choose Us for BMSCE Direct Admission?
- Wrap Up
About BMS College of Engineering and BMS Institute of Technology
BMS College of Engineering was founded in the year 1946. It is also the first private sector Engineering college in India.
It has now completed its 73 years of success. The full form of BMS is Businayana Mukundadas Sreenivasaiah.BMS College of Engineering offers 13 UG and 16 PG courses. It also has a research and study center attached to the college.
BMS College of Engineering is ranked among the top engineering colleges in India. The college also has highly qualified, experienced, and dedicated faculties. BMS College is having great laboratory facilities with the latest technologies.
The college also provides spacious classrooms with a 24×7 Wi-Fi facility. The hostel facility is also very good.BMS College of Engineering is located in the heart of the city and easy to reach from the Bangalore railway station.
It is built on 16 acres of land and has around 63,000 square feet of area. Students from different parts of the world are studying at BMS College of Engineering. The college is accredited to AICTE, New Delhi. The college is also affiliated with Visvesaraya Technological University or VTU. The college is also approved by the COA or Council of Architecture. BMS College of Engineering is the only Engineering college in India, which is partnered with Melton Foundation in the USA.
BMS Engineering College is also a NAAC A accredited college. It is also accredited by NBA. There are more than 5000 students studying in the college and is also one of the highly populated engineering colleges in Karnataka.
The college has an on-campus placement cell that will guide in career and other skills. It is been said that more than 100 reputed companies come in for taking students from every branch.
After the first campus became a huge success, the BMS group also started a new campus in Yelahanka, Bangalore which is known as the BMS Institute of Technology. Both the colleges are run by one group or trust.
Branches in BMS College of Engineering
There are many departments available at BMS Engineering College. The list of branches available is listed below. The undergraduate branches available are:
- B.E Computer Science.
- B.E Telecommunication.
- B.E Mechanical Engineering.
- B.E Medical Electronics.
- B.E Instrumentation Technology.
- B.E Electronics and Communication.
- B.E Industrial Engineering and Management.
- B.E Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- B.E Civil Engineering.
- B.E Information Science and Engineering.
The postgraduation courses offered by BMS College of Engineering are:
- Master of Business Administration.
- Master of Computer Application.
- M.Tech Machine Design.
- M.Tech VLSI.
- M.Tech Electronics.
- M.Tech Manufacturing Science and Engineering.
- M.Tech Digital Communication.
- M.Tech Environmental Engineering.
- M.Tech Construction Technology.
- M.Tech Power Electronics.
- M.Tech Habitat Design.
- M.Tech Transportation Engineering and Management.
- M.Tech Computer Network Engineering.
- M.Tech Biomedical Signal Processing and Instrumentation.
- M.Tech Power Electronics.
- M.Tech Biochemical Engineering.
In this college, they also offer Ph.D. Programs like:
- Civil Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering.
- Electronics and Communication Engineering.
BMS Engineering College Placement
As I told you before, more than a hundred companies visit the campus every year for students of various branches. All the companies who visit the college will be reputed companies only. Companies like Dell, Microsoft, Google, Amazon, Accenture, etc visit the college every year.
The college provides 100% placement to students who are able to score well during the complete course. The placements also depend on the skill and efficiency of the candidate. Through placement, you can expect a minimum salary of 4 lakh and a maximum salary of around 10-13 lakh rupees per annum.
Most of the companies coming would be the top MNC’s in India. The college has an excellent placement record and history.
The candidate must be able to score at least 45% in 12th standard in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English separately. The candidate must also score more than 45% in aggregate. For admission through merit seat, then you must qualify the CET entrance exam conducted by Karnataka or COMEDK.
List Of Documents of BMS Engineering College Admission
At the time of admission, the candidate must provide the following documents:
- 10th Marks card.
- 12th marks card.
- 12th pass certificate.
- Transfer Certificate or TC.
- Migration certificate.
- Conduct certificate.
- Income certificate, if applicable.
- Community certificate, if applicable.
- Passport size photo -6 nos.
- Aadhar Card.
- Filled application form.
Admission Procedure in BMS Engineering College
Thousands of students from every part of the country and abroad apply for an Engineering seat in BMS college in Bangalore. You can take admission by an entrance exam and management quota.
Here I will tell you the admission procedure through the entrance exam. You can take admission if you score well in any of the following entrance exams:
K-CET is conducted by Karnataka Government via KEA or Karnataka Examination Authority. For KCET the candidate must be the domicile of Karnataka. You can apply if you have a domicile certificate.
If you are able to score well then you have chances to get admission to BMS College of Engineering.50% of the seats in the college are filled via the KCET entrance exam.
Depending on your score, you can attend the counseling procedures for admission. You can also take admission if you qualify and score well in the COMEDK entrance exam. COMEDK is a group of private colleges in Karnataka and the entrance is conducted by them. You must apply for the exam by paying the application fees.
There are many centers for the exam in all states of India. You can select the examination center of your choice and write the exam.
Admission in BMS College of Engineering Through Management Quota
Here I will tell you everything about how to get a management seat at BMS College of Engineering. If you are not qualified in the entrance exam, then you can take a seat in the BMS college of Engineering by management.
About 20% of the seats in BMS College of Engineering is filled by management. If you weren’t able to score well, then it is never a problem. You can easily take admission through the management quota in BMS Engineering College.
For management seat admission, the eligibility criteria are the same. The must-have to score 45% marks in 12th standard in Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English.
Talk To Me – +919916927248
Taking a seat at BMS College of Engineering by management will be a bit costlier as you must have to pay tuition fees which is quite higher than other engineering colleges, as BMS is one of the top engineering colleges in India. There will extra fees you have to pay like the hostel, mess, library, study material, etc.
Seats in major departments in BMS college get filled very fast due to their demand. The tuition fees and other fees, you can pay an installment each year.
The admission process in BMS College of Engineering starts from the year starting and goes till October.
BMS College of Engineering Direct admission can only be taken by paying fees depending upon the marks the student has scored. To get BMS College of Engineering direct admission you must go to the official college website and apply by taking a demand draft of Rs.1000 and sending it to the college.
If you scored low marks, then you won’t be able to get admission there. That is when you have to take admission through management or the NRI quota.
Requirements for Admission
For postgraduate admission to BMS College of Engineering, you must pass your UG with at least 50% marks in aggregate and for UG admission the candidate must have at least 45% in aggregate and separately for Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English.
You must also be afforded the tuition fees, hostel, mess, library, and other fees in order to take admission.
BMS college of engineering fees structure
The fee structure for BMS College of Engineering depends on the way you take admission. If you are taking admission through KCET the fee structure will below and if you are taking admission through COMEDK then your fee will be around Rs.1,37,000 per year.
This is just the tuition fees.
It completely depends on the branch and your marks. This the BMS college of engineering fee structure management quota.
Number of seats available in each branch
- B.E Biotechnology – 40 seats.
- B.E Telecommunication – 60 seats.
- B.E Medical Electronics – 30 seats.
- B.E Mechanical Engineering – 180 seats.
- B.E Information science – 90 seats.
- B.E Industrial Engineering – 60 seats.
- B.E Instrumentation Technology – 30 seats.
- B.E Electronics and Communication – 120 seats.
- B.E Electrical and Electronics – 60 seats.
- B.E Computer science – 120 seats.
- B.E Civil Engineering – 120 seats.
- B.E Chemical Engineering – 60 seats.
The total intake for M.Tech is as below:
- M.Tech VLSI – 24 seats.
- M.Tech Transportation Engineering and Management – 18 seats.
- M.Tech Machine Design – 18 seats.
- M.Tech Manufacturing Science and Engineering – 24 seats.
- M.Tech Power Electronics – 18 seats.
- M.Tech Electronics – 18 seats
- M.Tech Digital Communication – 18 seats.
- M.Tech Construction Technology – 18 seats.
- M.Tech Computer Science – 18 seats
- M.Tech Computer Network Engineering – 18 seats.
- M.Tech Biochemical Engineering – 24 seats.
- M.Tech Biomedical Signal Processing – 24 seats.
Why Choose Us for BMSCE Direct Admission?
We just want our clients to know, why you must choose us for admission guidance to any engineering college. I had listed some of our features below.
- Experience: We are having experience of 13 years in the admission and educational consultancy industry. We are updated with the information regarding admission procedures, counseling procedures, and fee structures.
- College tour: We can provide you a complete campus visit to Bangalore. If you want to select a few other engineering colleges, we will take you directly to the college.
- Educational Loan: If you are looking for an educational loan for BMS College of Engineering direct admission, then we can provide you the loan paper and other documents from the college and university.
- Branch Selection: Our career experts can help you in selecting the engineering branch in demand. We will explain all the positives and negatives to help you easily choose the best branch in engineering.
- Deal with Reputed College: We deal with reputed colleges and universities only. We deal with government-approved and recognized colleges that are affiliated with a good university.
In this post, I had tried my best to give you all the information about BMS College of Engineering Direct Admission.
If you found this article informative and worth sharing, please do share it with your friends and people in need. If you have got any questions, feel free to comment below.
Talk To Me – +919916927248
This article is also useful for people who are searching for information about BMS direct admission, BMS College of Engineering admission 2019, etc.
You Might Also Like to Read:
- Direct admission in RV Engineering College, Bangalore.
- Direct Admission in Engineering Colleges in Bangalore.
- Engineering Admission through Management Quota.