Kerala is always considered as an education hub for Medical students, but students won’t always consider Kerala when it comes to MBA admission thinking that there are no good colleges for management studies in Kerala.
Actually, the case is different, there is a lot of college offering MBA admission and also keep up to the best standard when it comes to education. This is the best article about MBA admission in Kerala available online.
Table of Contents
- Eligibility for MBA admission in Kerala
- Duration of MBA Course:
- How to choose MBA colleges in Kerala?
- Recommended MBA Specializations in Kerala
- Why choose MBA in Kerala?
- Fees Structure for MBA in Kerala
- List of Private MBA colleges in Kerala.
- Services we provide for MBA admission in Kerala.
- Admission Guidance for MBA admission in Kerala.
- Why choose us for MBA Admission in Kerala?
- Frequently Asked Question About MBA in Kerala
- 1. Is the entrance exam a must for MBA admission in Kerala?
- 2. Which are the best institutes for MBA in Kerala?
- 3. What will be the starting salary after completing MBA?
- 4. Which is the best branch/specialization for MBA in Kerala?
- 5. Is Kerala a good option for MBA students?
- 6. Is MBA Admission in Kerala a tough one to get?
- 7. Can I book seats for MBA?
- 8. What are the documents needed to book MBA admission in Kerala?
Eligibility for MBA admission in Kerala
Students who have completed any graduation with 50% aggregate can apply for MBA admission. Students have to write KMAT, MAT, CAT, CMAT, GMAT, XAT, ATMA any of these exams in order to get an MBA admission in Kerala.
Some top colleges in Kerala intake students checking their graduation level marks with any of these entrance exams.
Duration of MBA Course:
2 years/ 4 semesters is the course duration for MBA. There is no lateral entry for a Master in Business Administration. You have to complete two years of academic education even after any UG/PG.
How to choose MBA colleges in Kerala?
This is where most of the students and parents get stuck. Choosing the best college to pursue an MBA. Top-ranked colleges are only taking admission who have scored high scores in entrance exams like MAT, CMAT, CAT…etc. So what about the other students? Where to pursue MBA? Which are the best institutes to pursue MBA?
There are many questions arising in the mind of a student who wants to take an MBA admission. Here I am guiding you to choose the best institutes in Kerala to take MBA admission.
First, you have to be aware of the infrastructure of the institute you are going to choose. Check their amenities, what all infrastructure they are providing you. Like the library, Study Materials, Class Rooms, Lab, workshop…etc
If you are going to take admission in any of the colleges check the list of faculties they are providing. How good the faculties are where they completed their Ph.D., or masters..etc. Is there any guest faculty in the college who is a renowned name in the industry?
Check the syllabus of the University in which you are going to take an MBA admission. Check with the other universities abroad and in India.
You should be completely aware of the university rank, quality, and winning percentage in the past.
Exposure to the Industry
If you are going to take an MBA admission in any of the colleges ask them about their industry exposure. How much the colleges are going to give you before you complete your MBA.
There are many specializations in MBA, you should inquire about the exposure they are going to provide in your selected specialization. Some colleges are good in Marketing /HR and some good in Logistics/ retail management. So make sure that you choose the best.
Hostel and Food
This is also a must-check facility before taking admission for MBA in Kerala. Because you have to study there for 2 years, your hostel, hostel room and mess should be very good and should be convincing and comfortable for you.
Recommended MBA Specializations in Kerala
- Information Technology.
- Health Care Management.
- Logistics Management.
- Rural Management.
- Business Management.
- Operations Management.
- Event Management.
Why choose MBA in Kerala?
Kerala called God’s own country for more than one reason, High literacy, High standard of living, good climate, Nice people, friendly conditions, and many more.
Kerala is situated between the Arabian Sea to the west and the Western Ghats to the east in between tropical rain forest conditions is also available. If you are planning to study MBA in Kerala don’t worry about the climate.
Talking about MBA in Kerala you have a variety of options to select from, Colleges situated in hill stations with awesome climate and excellent conditions and also ranked among one of the best management colleges in the country.
Colleges in the heart of the city, easily reachable, nearby airports, railway stations, and bus services are also add-on benefits if you are thinking about taking MBA admission in Kerala.
Fees Structure for MBA in Kerala
Comparing to other states Kerala has a less fee structure for MBA. MBA admission in Kerala is affordable with fees ranging from 50k/ semester to 1 Lakh per semester.
The fee structure completely depends on the college and location. There are colleges with high fees also. But comparing with the other states in India MBA is cheaper in Kerala.
List of Private MBA colleges in Kerala.
- Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies, Cochin.
- Adi Shankara Institute of Engineering and Technology, Ernakulam.
- MES College of Engineering, Malappuram.
- Federal Institute of Science and Technology, Ernakulam.
- Albertian Institute of Management, Ernakulam.
- Amity Global Business School, Cochin.
- Amrita School of Business, Cochin.
- Aryabhatta college of advanced studies, Thrissur.
- AWH Engineering College, Calicut.
- Chathamkulam School of Business, Palakkad.
- Chinmaya Institute of Technology, Kannur.
- DCMAT, Vagamon.
- DCSMAT Business School, Vagamon.
- De Paul institute of management studies, Kochi.
- Elijah Institute of Management Studies, Thrissur.
- Jawaharlal College of engineering and technology, Palakkad.
- Toc H Institute of Science and Technology, Ernakulam.
- St Josephs’s College of engineering and technology, Palai.
- SCMS School of Technology and Management, Cochin.
- Lead College of Management, Palakkad.
Services we provide for MBA admission in Kerala.
- Career Counseling.
- College visit.
- Choosing the specialization of your interest.
- Choosing the best college for you.
- We are also partnered with management colleges that provide MBA direct admission without any donation.
- Loan assistance.
- Free Tab or Laptop.
- Checking student’s status, attendance, Marks, Conduct, Hostel facility…etc.
- Arranging a part-time job, if needed.
- Tie-ups with top HR consultancy.
- Job placement after the course.
- Supporting students for start-ups.
Admission Guidance for MBA admission in Kerala.
We are providing complete guidance for all students who want to take an MBA Admission in Kerala. Our service is completely free all over India.
After counseling the student our experts will understand your like and interest we will guide you through the best branches available for MBA in Kerala.
We will take you to the colleges where that branch is available in Kerala. Be sure that you are selecting a college that is affordable inside your budget.
We will describe the specific college to you and If you are willing to take admission we will take you to the MBA admission procedures.
After completing the admission process we will make sure that the students get the best accommodation facility along with food.
Before joining we check whether you are eligible for any scholarship or fee concession available in that institute or university.
Why choose us for MBA Admission in Kerala?
- Best in the industry since 2006.
- The number of satisfied students increases every year.
- Scholarship for poor and qualified students.
- Tie-ups with top placement cells.
- Seat booking is available through us.
- We are dealing with Best and most reputed colleges only.
- Loan assistance from us.
- Free campus visit.
- We provide students with part-time jobs If needed.
- No Service Charge.
- Most trusted among the colleges and students.
Frequently Asked Question About MBA in Kerala
1. Is the entrance exam a must for MBA admission in Kerala?
Yes, the entrance exam is mandatory for MBA admission in Kerala. You can choose which exam you want to attend, CAT, MAT, XAT…etc. You can write those exams even after taking admission. But you should clear that exam to confirm the admission.
2. Which are the best institutes for MBA in Kerala?
There are so many quality institutes in Kerala providing MBA. You should select from those institutes checking their fees and location. List of top colleges in Kerala is given above in the category “List of Private MBA colleges in Kerala”, other than IIM, Kozhikode these are the top institutes in Kerala.
3. What will be the starting salary after completing MBA?
Depending upon the city and company starting salary varies. Anyway, it will be ranging from 15000/month – 300000/month, it depends on the company, location, designation, institute you pursued an MBA, your rank, score, performance, skills..etc.
4. Which is the best branch/specialization for MBA in Kerala?
All branches have their own scope and an ever-booming industry, what you have to check is whether you are good at it or can you cope with that industry very fast.
Example – If you are selecting sale and marketing, you should be good at convincing people, leading a team, should have innovative marketing ideas, good presentation skills…etc
5. Is Kerala a good option for MBA students?
Of course yes, with so many of vacancies and opportunities already here and with so much support for startups Kerala is a booming market for management students.
6. Is MBA Admission in Kerala a tough one to get?
Yes, with a very less number of colleges with quality education and so many candidates applying it’s tough to get into some of the best institutes in Kerala. So many colleges are there without proper infrastructure or faculty or facility which an MBA college should have. It may be easy to get seats there, but you need proper guidance and support to get seats in the top MBA colleges in Kerala.
7. Can I book seats for MBA?
Yes, You can contact us through mail, phone, Whatsapp or come directly to our office and submit all the documents needed and book your seat.
8. What are the documents needed to book MBA admission in Kerala?
- 6 Passport size photos.
- 10th mark sheet.
- +2 mark sheet.
- Degree mark sheet.
- Transfer certificate.
- Conduct Certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
I hope you got a pretty good idea about MBA admission in Kerala. If you have more doubts about the exams, admission procedure, or about colleges in Kerala feel free to comment, call or message me. I will be very happy to help you.
Apart from this article about MBA admission in Kerala, you can also read about the ultimate guide on MBA admission in Bangalore.