If you are reading this post, I am sure you will be one of the nursing aspirants. Yes, this is the best place if you are looking for information regarding fees for BSc nursing in UP in private nursing colleges.
This post will be a bit longer when I add extra details regarding BSc nursing admission and other details. You can also read my detailed post about the BSc nursing course fee structure in private colleges.
As you know BSc nursing is a four-year undergraduate course, and you will have to pay fees each year. Apart from the tuition fees, you have to pay a fee for the hostel, mess, materials, examination, etc. This fee depends on colleges and here I will be talking generally about the fee structure for nursing in UP.
Table of Contents
A general idea about BSc nursing fees in UP
- First Year: Rs.40,000.
- Second Year: Rs.40,000.
- Third Year: Rs.40,000.
- Fourth Year: Rs.40,000.
- Hostel and Food: Rs.40,000 per year.
- Extra charges will be there depending on colleges.
Want to Take BSc Nursing Admission Now?
Eligibility for BSc Nursing
For taking BSc nursing admission in India you must:
- Have a minimum of 50% aggregate in the 12th standard.
- Have at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English separately.
- Must be at least 17 years of age by 31st December in the year of admission.
Things You Must See When Joining any Nursing College
Before taking admission to any nursing college, you must see whether the college is apt for you. Make a checklist of things you need in a college. I had made a list of things you must check before joining a nursing college:
- Best patient exposure.
- Excellent clinical faculties.
- Excellent clinical teachings.
- Affordable fee structure.
- Easy to access.
- Good climatic conditions.
- Approved by the nursing council of India.
Benefits of Taking Nursing Admission Through Us
PKEdutech provides a lot of benefits if you are taking admission to any nursing college in Uttar Pradesh through us. The major features are as listed below:
- Advance seat booking facility available.
- Complete support in college selection.
- Educational loan assistance.
- Scholarship for deserving candidates.
- Free educational kit and study material.
- Complete placement support.
- The best after support for candidates.
List of Nursing Colleges We Are Dealing
We would like to list a few nursing colleges we are dealing with.
- Bapuji Nursing College.
- AKG Institute of Nursing, Lucknow.
- Amogha Institute of Education, Ghaziabad.
- Apex College of Nursing, Kanpur.
- Arihant College of Nursing, Haridwar.
- Ashirvad Nursing Institute, Varanasi.
- Subarti Nursing College, Meerut.
- Chandini School of Nursing, Kanpur.
- College of Nursing, Azamgarh.
- Dr Tandon Nursing College, Agra.
- Ganga Sheel School of Nursing, Bareilly.
- GG School of Nursing, Agra.
- Baghwanth University.
- Harshit School of Nursing, Lucknow.
- Heritage College of Nursing, Varanasi.
- Jeevan Jyothi Nursing School, Allahabad.
- Jeevandeep School of Nursing, Varanasi.
- Janvi School of Nursing, Lucknow.
- Mayo School of Nursing, Lucknow.
- East Point Nursing College.
- Vydehi Nursing College.
- Shree Devi Nursing College.
- BSE Nursing College.
We also deal with many nursing colleges in Bangalore, Chennai, Karnataka, Goa, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, etc. You can also read my detailed article about BSc nursing admission in Kerala. We are trying our best to partner with more colleges and expand our network. We deal with most of the best nursing colleges.
In this post, I had tried my best to give you detailed information about BSc nursing fees at UP and its procedures. If you loved this article please do share it with your friends and on social media. If you are having any questions in your mind, you can talk to our experts or comment on your query below.
This post might be useful for people who are searching for a BSc Nursing college in Lucknow fees structure, BSc nursing fee structure in private colleges, etc