Welcome to the exclusive article of CareerMudhra.com about BSc Nursing in Kerala Admission. In this post, I will be clearing all the doubts candidates are having about nursing admission in Kerala. Our experts will be easily able to help you out regarding any information about BSc nursing in Kerala, as we are headquartered in Kerala.
I know this article is very long, but it would be good if you go through this information carefully.
Last year a lot of nursing colleges lost their affiliation, so I would prefer you to go through the nursing council of India website to see the list of recognized colleges.
Let me first give you an idea about the BSc nursing course. I would like you to read my detailed post on BSc nursing admission if you want wider information.
About the Course
BSc Nursing is a 4-year undergraduate degree course that is recognized by the nursing council of India. The course will be having semester wise or year wise exam depending on the university.
After you complete BSc nursing you can work as a staff nurse, home nurse, administrator, management of any clinic of private sector hospitals.
There are a lot of opportunities in government sectors like a health department, railways, army, navy, ESI, ECHS, etc.
To be eligible to take BSc nursing admission in Kerala, you must have at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in your 12th standard.
After completing nursing you can do your post-graduation in MSc nursing, Ph.D. in Nursing, M.Phil in Nursing, etc.
As I told earlier you can join government departments through PSC exams conducted.
You can also migrate to the Gulf or European countries where you will be able to earn at least 5 times more than in India. But, to work abroad you must qualify exams like MOH, IELTS, etc depending on the country you want to move on.
You can expect a starting salary of Rs.13,000 to Rs.20,000 in India depending on the hospital or clinic you are working.
But abroad, you can easily around Rs.75,000 to Rs.2 lakh depending on the country and experience.
BSc Nursing Syllabus
I will list subjects year wise so that you will get a better idea about it.
First Year Subjects
- Basic computers.
Second Year Subjects
- Medical and Surgical nursing.
- Community Nursing.
- Obstetrical Nursing.
- Midwifery Nursing.
- Mental Health Nursing.
- Child Health Nursing.
- Medical and Surgical Nursing – Part 2.
Final year Subjects
- Research and statistics.
- Community health nursing.
- Midwifery and Obstetrical nursing – 2nd part.
- Management and Administration.
These are the major subjects you have to study in BSc nursing in Kerala.
Documents for BSc Nursing Kerala Admission
These are the list of documents you will have to submit when taking BSc nursing admission in Kerala. The list of documents are as follows:
- 12th standard marks card.
- 12th standard pass certificate.
- Marks card of 10th class.
- TC or Transfer certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- ID card copies.
- 6 nos – Passport size photo.
In some cases, colleges may ask for more documents depending on the procedures of taking BSc Nursing Kerala admission.
BSc Nursing Kerala Admission 2019 Dates
- BSc Nursing Kerala Admission Online Application Date – Not yet Announced.
- End of BSc Nursing Kerala Admission Online Application – Not yet Announced.
- Date to Reach Offline for BSc Nursing Kerala Admission – Not yet announced.
Eligibility for BSc Nursing Kerala Admission
- Academics: The candidates must have scored at least 50% in aggregate and separately in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- Age: The candidate must be at least 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of taking nursing admission.
- The candidate must be medically fit.
Online Application Procedures for BSc Nursing Kerala Admission
For Nursing admission in Kerala, you can apply online easily. Or else you can click the link below to apply for BSc Nursing admission. You have to apply through the official website of CEE or Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
There are few steps to follow while registering for BSc nursing counseling online in Kerala.
Please do keep the following ready with you:
- A working mobile number and e-mail id.
- Photograph of size between 10kb to 30kb, with a dimension of 150×200 in the JPG format.
- A scanned signature, with a file size between 10kb to 30kb with a dimension of 150×100 in JPG format.
- Scanned image of left thumb impression with a file size between 10kb to 30kb with a dimension of 150×100 in JPG format.
- Keep money in your account with the online payment facility, if you are making payments online.
- Self-attested copy of the SSLC certificate.
- Nativity certificate.
- Self-attested copy of marks sheet.
- Original certificate for the claim of any reservation.
- Income certificate.
- Community certificate, only if applicable.
- Inter-caste marriage certificate if applicable.
- Self-attested copy of the medical certificate which is not older than 1 year.
Steps for Online Registration for BSc Nursing Admission in Kerala
Step 1: Online Registration
Register online by clicking on the link given above. Fill the basic details which are true by your knowledge. You will be provided a computer-generated application number and you have to create a password for further login.
Step 2: Uploading Pictures
After the registration process is complete, you have to upload your recent passport size photo, signature, and thumb impression of a left hand in the above-given formats.
Step 3: Fill the form
This is a part you have to fill the application form. Before you start filling the form, please go through the prospectus carefully.
You can fill the form by giving you basic details, education detail, address, etc. Before submitting the form please see whether you have given all the information correctly. Even a small mistake might cancel your eligibility to take admission to any nursing college in Kerala.
Click the “save and preview” button and recheck the provided details. If you confirmed the given details are true, then “final submit” the form.
Step 4: Payment
Now is the turn to make the payment, online or offline. If it is online payment the candidate can make payment using a debit card, credit card, or internet banking.
Offline payments can be made through e-challan, which you can download from the website.
After the payment is successful the candidate must take a print out of the submitted application form.
All the documents which I mentioned must be attached with the print out of the filled application form.
Step 5: Submission of Application
After that, the candidate must send the printout, supporting documents, fee payments to the commissioner of entrance examinations. The form must be attested by the head of the institution where the candidate studied last.
The application must reach the below address before the due date.
Office of Commissioner of Entrance Examinations,
5th Floor, Housing Board Building
Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram – 695001
Why Take BSc Nursing Kerala Admission from Us?
We are one of the leading educational consultants in India for BSc nursing and we have few unique features. We would like to list it down for you so that it would be easy for you to rate us.
- College selection support: We will provide you complete support for selecting a great nursing college in India, with very good patient exposure and affordable fees. You can also read our post about BSc nursing fees in Kerala.
- Online counseling support: We will give you complete phone and physical support for allotment registrations and everything else during counseling.
- Booking facility: If you want to book a BSc nursing admission in Kerala, we can help you with our partnered colleges.
- Easy and secure payments: We allow you to pay your fees in installment directly at the college. We never ask for any payments in our office.
- Support for educational loan: We can provide you loan paper and supporting documents from the college and university if the candidate is applying for an educational loan.
- Best after support: Even after the admission procedures are over, we will provide you the best after support.
- Scholarships: For deserving candidates, we can provide scholarships based on marks, only in a few of our partnered institutes.
- Educational kit: We will provide our candidates with educational kits, which will surely be helpful for your future studies.
- Placement support: We are tied up with few HR consultancies who deal in recruiting nurses abroad and also in domestic hospitals. We can surely refer to you in the future.
- Dedicated nursing wing: We have a dedicated team for nursing aspirants.
Don’t want to take BSc Nursing Kerala admission through CareerMudhra?
No worries, we will tell you how to choose a genuine educational consultant for BSc nursing admission in Kerala. Select educational consultants for admission who are:
- Having an excellent track record in BSc nursing admission.
- Have a permanent office.
- Able to provide BSc nursing Kerala admission at affordable fees.
- Only dealing with government approved and nursing council of India approved colleges only.
- Able to provide candidates with loan papers and other documents from the college.
Which College Should I Choose for BSc Nursing Kerala Admission?
Choose nursing colleges that have the following qualities.
- Approved by the government of India.
- Recognized by the Nursing Council of India.
- Affiliate to a reputed university.
- Affordable fee structure.
- Very good patient flow.
- It will be excellent if the college has own hospital.
- Excellent faculties, who are good in practicals.
- See how much the college charges as extra fees for books, study materials, etc.
- The climatic condition of the location of the college. I know it is silly, but it does matter.
List of College for BSc Nursing Admission in Kerala
- KMCT Nursing College.
- Al-Shifa College of Nursing.
- Amala College of Nursing.
- Amrita College of Nursing.
- Archana College of Nursing.
- Ashwini College of Nursing.
- Azeezia Nursing College.
- MES Nursing College.
- West Fort College of Nursing.
- Welcare College of Nursing.
- St.Johns College of Nursing.
- TMM College of Nursing.
- Upasana College of Nursing.
- Vijaya College of Nursing.
- San Joe College of Nursing.
- Saraswathy College of Nursing.
- St.Gregorius College of Nursing.
- Nirmala College of Nursing.
- PVS College of Nursing.
- MIMS College of Nursing.
- Moulana Institute of Nursing and Paramedical Sciences.
And a lot more nursing colleges are there in Kerala.
Thank you very much for reading this information. If you feel this article helped you, then please do share it with your friends on social media. I had tried my best to give information regarding BSc nursing admission Kerala. If you have any more queries, feel free to call us or WhatsApp by clicking the below call button.
You can also comment on your queries below and we will try our best to revert back as soon as possible.