Are you looking for information regarding BSc nursing fees in Kerala? Then this is the exact place where you will get the complete information. Before going through this article you can also go through my detailed post about BSc nursing admission in Kerala.
In this post, I had given every single detail you want to know about the fee structure for BSc nursing in Kerala. I think you know the basics of BSc nursing. If not, I will give you a brief about the same.
BSc Nursing is a four-year undergraduate course. It gives you a chance to learn subjects like human anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, pharmacology, pathology, microbiology, etc. After completing your course you can work in hospitals, colleges, private clinics, health departments, etc.
The fees in every nursing college will be different for different colleges. The fees will be including tuition fees, hostel fees, mess fees, material fees, and examination fees. Some colleges will also charge extra for any other facility they provide.
Table of Contents
Approximate Fees for BSc Nursing in Kerala
Here I will give you a basic idea of the fee structures and approximately how much it would be for you. Remember I am talking here about the fees in private nursing colleges.
- First Year: Rs.80,000.
- Second Year: Rs.80,000.
- Third Year: Rs.80,000.
- Final Year: Rs.80,000.
- Hostel and Mess Fees: Rs.50,000 – Rs.80,000 per year.
- Extra charges for materials, lab, etc will be depending on the colleges.
You can also go through the article about BSc nursing fees in private colleges. In this post, I had also given everything about BSc nursing fee details.
Interested to take BSc Nursing Admission? Talk to our career experts.
List of Documents You Must Provide
At the time of taking admission to any nursing college in Kerala, you must have the following documents ready with you.
- 10th marks card.
- 12th marks card.
- 12th pass certificate.
- Transfer certificate.
- Conduct certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Aadhar Card.
- Passport size photos – 4 nos.
Eligibility for taking Admission
There are few eligibility criteria for taking admission to any nursing college. The candidate must have:
- 50% aggregate in 12th standard.
- 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- 17 years of age on 31st December of the year of taking admission.
How to Choose a Nursing College?
You are joining a course which will be your future career. So you must join a decent nursing college. I had listed a few things on how to choose a nursing college for BSc nursing admission.
- The college must have excellent patient flow.
- The college must have great clinical teaching faculties.
- The college must be equipped with the latest technology instruments.
- They must only charge an affordable fee. Do enquire about the extra fees they will charge, prior to taking admission.
- See whether the college is easily accessible.
- The college must be approved by the Nursing Council of India.
- Good climatic conditions to live in.
Benefits We Will Provide You
We are very unique in every aspect! We would like to tell you about the features and benefits of taking nursing admission through PKEdutech.
- Hundreds of Colleges to select from.
- Our career experts will provide you with selecting a good nursing college easily.
- We can provide you with a facility to book the seat.
- We will provide you with complete support for taking an educational loan.
- We will also provide scholarships for students in some of the partnered colleges.
- We are tied up with a few HR consultancies and can help you with placements.
- Even after taking admissions, we will provide you with the best support.
List of Nursing Colleges You Can Take Admission
I am listing a few nursing colleges where you can take admission to nurse. We also deal with nursing colleges in Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, etc.
- KMCT Nursing College, Kozhikode.
- AKG Memorial Cooperative College of Nursing, Kannur.
- Al-Shifa Nursing College, Malappuram.
- Amala Nursing College, Thrissur.
- Amrita College of Nursing, Kochi.
- Archana College of Nursing, Pathanamthitta.
- Aswini College of Nursing, Thrissur.
- Azeezia Nursing College, Kollam.
- KVM College of Nursing, Alappuzha.
- Lourdes College of Nursing.
- JDT Islam College of Nursing, Calicut.
- Jubilee Mission College of Nursing, Thrissur.
- KIMS College of Nursing, Trivandrum.
- Karuna College of Nursing, Palakkad.
- KNS School of Nursing, Kollam.
- Crescent College of Nursing, Palakkad.
- CSI College of Nursing, Trivandrum.
- Holy Cross College of Nursing.
These are the few nursing colleges where you can take admission through KEAM of management quota. You can also contact us for nursing college admission in other states.
Wrapping Up: BSc Nursing Fees in Kerala
Thank you for reading this post I guess I tried my best to include all the information regarding BSc nursing fees in Kerala. If you have any questions regarding fees in private nursing colleges, then please do call our experts or comment on your query below. If you liked this post, also share it on social media with your friends and family.
4 thoughts on “BSc Nursing Fees in Kerala in Private Nursing Colleges”
Know about BSC nursing field and collages available in kerala
What would be the fee structure if I get admission in a private collage in Kerala through LBS allotment?