The Adesh Dental College Bathinda has a proven track record of educating undergraduates and is gaining a reputation for using sincere and committed teaching methods. The core idea is to provide the tools necessary for their students to achieve, which is sometimes encapsulated by the phrase “It’s your future, we’ll help you get there.”
In this article, you will get to know everything about the admissions, courses, fee structure, placements, achievements, and much more about Adesh Dental College Bathinda.
Table of Contents
- Adesh Dental College Bathinda Overview
- Adesh Dental College Bathinda Admission
- Adesh Dental College Courses Offered
- Adesh Dental College Bathinda Fees
- Placements & Scope
- Rankings & Recognitions
- On-Campus Facilities
- College Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions
Adesh Dental College Bathinda Overview
In 2008, Adesh Dental College Bathinda was founded to provide training in dental sciences. The college is a part of and affiliated with the Adesh University, Bathinda and the Government of India and the Dental Council of India recognize the dental college.
|Name||Adesh Dental College|
|Address||63C6+6FG, Unnamed Road, Barnala, Punjab 151101.|
|Affiliated to||Adesh University Bathinda|
|Recognized by||Dental Council of India & Government of India.|
|Hostel||Boys and Girls|
The institution is advantageously situated on National Highway No. 7, which connects Bathinda to Barnala. It has good rail and road connections to all significant towns in Punjab and India. About 12 kilometers from Bathinda Railway station, the institute is located in a tidy and unpolluted area next to Bathinda Cantt.
Vision & Mission
- To make Malwa, the underdeveloped city of Punjab, a leading force of academic activity.
- To make provisions for teaching, instruction, research, education, and training-related activities at all levels in disciplines of further education.
- To provide professional & technical training to the rural area aspirants in particular.
Why choose Adesh Dental College Bathinda?
- NBDE Education System followed.
- Anti-Ragging Campus.
- Excellent Transport Facility.
- Affordable Fee Structure.
- Post Graduation in the Department of Orthodontics & Endodontics.
- Mentorship Program to Address Grievances of Students.
- Hostel Facilities.
- Focus on Quality Education surpassing all others.
- Focus on UGC Activities.
- The well-connected campus is located on NH7.
- Friendly, Accountable & Amicable Staff.
- Tours, Trips & International Conferences.
Adesh Dental College Bathinda Admission
Adesh Dental College Bathinda offers admission to all dental aspirants who are willing to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate degrees in dentistry. NRI students can also apply for admission to this college. Below is everything you need to know to get admission to Adesh Dental College.
The intake capacity in Adesh Dental College Bhatinda for all the dental courses is as follows:
|Course Name||Intake Capacity|
|BDS (Indian Candidates)||85|
|BDS (NRI/Foreign Candidates)||15|
|MDS in Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||3|
|MDS in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics||3|
- Step 1: Visit the official website of Adesh University and download the admission form.
- Step 2: Submit the admission form along with the required documents and a DD in the favour of Registrar Adesh University.
- Step 3: You will have to appear for counseling in person without waiting for any call letters and advertisements, it’ll be updated on the college website.
Eligibility Criteria for BDS
- The candidate must have reached the age of 17 by December 31 or before.
- Admission shall only be granted based on a merit list created using the results of the Entrance Test (NEET/AUMET) or any other exam that has been approved by the appropriate regulating agency.
- All requirements established by the Dental Council of India (DCI) or any other regulatory body that is appropriate would be followed.
Documents Required for BDS Admission
- Birth Certificate.
- Certificate from the Head of your 10+2 Institute.
- 10+1 & 10+2 Marks Card.
- Character Certificate.
- Category Certificate.
- Recent Colored Photograph.
- NEET/AUMET Admit Card & Result Card.
- Bank Guarantee Card.
- Proof of NRI (For NRI Candidates).
Eligibility Criteria for MDS
- Every applicant who is chosen for admission to a postgraduate dental program must hold a recognized BDS degree or an equivalent qualification, as well as permanent certification with the Dental Council of India or one of the State Dental Councils, or must do so within one month of his acceptance.
- Each student must have successfully completed a one-year rotational internship after completing the BDS exams by March 31 of the admissions year.
- Candidates who are foreign nationals, NRIs, or PIOs must first seek temporary registration from the Dental Council of India, which is currently limited to this University only for postgraduate studies, for the duration of the MDS Course.
Documents Required for MDS Admission
- NEET PG Admit & Result Card.
- Birth Certificate.
- BDS Degree.
- BDS Detailed Marks Cards.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- BDS Registration.
- Residential Proof.
- Aadhar Card.
- Category Certificate.
- Recent Colour Passport.
Adesh Dental College Courses Offered
Adesh Dental College Bathinda is a proud college in dental education in Punjab. The college has created and delivered dentistry teaching programs that give our students the skills and information they need to succeed. Let’s know more about the courses and other prospects of this college.
The course duration of BDS and MDS courses in Adesh Dental College Bathinda is as follows:
|Course Name||Course Duration|
|MDS in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics||3 Years|
|MDS in Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||3 Years|
Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
The program of study that leads to the award of the BDS certificate lasts a minimum of five academic years (including a year of required rotational internship) and is governed by the Dental Council of India’s rules and regulations (DCI).
The importance of infection and cross-infection management in dental practice should be emphasized in the undergraduate curricula. So that graduates are conscious of its importance and adhere to it in their practice, factors like infection sources and measures to be taken both generally and specifically for control, including HIV and hepatitis, should be adequately introduced into the curriculum.
Master of Dental Surgery (MDS)
The training term for the training of various Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) shall be three years, including the examination period. The college offers MDS degrees in 2 specializations and they are as follows:
- Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics: The specialization is aimed to prepare qualified dental surgeons to diagnose, analyze, and treat common orthodontic issues using preventive, interceptive, and corrective orthodontic procedures.
- Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics: The specialization focuses on three major aspects of dental health: caries prevention, restoring diseased teeth to their former shape through restorative or root canal procedures, and cosmetic dentistry.
The departments along with their respective faculty members at Adesh Dental College Bathinda are as follows:
|Department Name||Faculty Name|
|Oral Radiology and Medicine||Dr. Sudhir Rishi|
|Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics||Dr. Munish Singla|
|Pedodontics||Dr. Vikas Setia|
|Periodontics||Dr. Hemant Kumar|
|Oral Pathology||Dr. Imtiaz Nadaf|
|Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||Dr. Ritesh Gupta|
|Prosthodontics||Dr. Inderpreet Kaur|
|Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics||Dr. Amanish Singh|
|Public Health Dentistry||Dr. Jatinder Singh|
Adesh Dental College Bathinda Fees
One of the reasons to choose Adesh Dental College Bathinda is that they provide degree courses at an affordable fee structure. Let’s get to know more about the fee structure of your course and other prospects of the college!
While submitting the application form, you will have to pay an application fee in the form of a demand draft.
|Course Name||Application Fee|
The fee structure of Adesh Dental College Bathinda is as follows:
|Year of Study||Fees|
- Indian Candidates
|Year of Study||Fees|
|1st Year||INR 6,50,000/-|
|2nd Year||INR 7,15,000/-|
|3rd Year||INR 7,86,000/-|
|Year of Study||Fees|
|1st Year||USD 30000/-|
|Hostel Single Accommodation||INR 1,08,000/-|
|Hostel Security||INR 15,000/-|
|College Security||INR 25,000/-|
|Library Security||INR 30,000/-|
- Indian nationals must pay the full fee for the academic session immediately following the scrutiny of pertinent original certificates, recommendations, and provisional seat allotment through online Counselling for the specific category chosen.
- NRI/Foreign Nationals/PIO category candidates, on the other hand, will have the option of paying the cost in two installments, 60% during Counseling and the other 40% before the start of the second year, subject to the submission of an equivalent bank guarantee. There will be no payment delays.
The fee must be paid using a specific Bank Challan form issued by the Principal, Adesh Dental College Bathinda, at the State Bank of India branch on the AIMSR campus. Fee payment through cheques is strictly unacceptable at this college.
Placements & Scope
The foundation of Adesh Dental College Bathinda has been raised on the vision to class center of excellence which has led to many students choosing this college over many. The focus, therefore, is to develop them into wholesome professionals, globally competitive, and locally responsive.
The college encourages adequate opportunities for extracurricular activities to develop an all-round personality & become an exemplary professional.
Scope for BDS
Students who have completed a BDS program have many career options today. This holds true for both higher education and employment chances. The prerequisite for obtaining profitable positions with hospitals or other healthcare organizations is a higher degree in this subject.
Higher Studies After BDS
Aspirants have two options after earning their BDS degree: they could either focus on working or study for the Postgraduate entrance exams. Interested students can choose from a variety of postgraduate programs, including:
- MDS in different Specializations.
- MBA in Health Management.
- PG Diploma in different dental departments.
Career Opportunities after BDS
After completing their BDS courses, students have a wide range of professional options at their disposal. Both commercial and public sector businesses hire dentists with high qualifications.
- Dental Surgeon.
- Dental Forensics.
- Dental Consultant.
- Dental Researcher.
- Professor in Dental Colleges.
- Jobs in Public Sector.
Career Opportunities for MDS
You can advance in your academic career with the help of MDS. MDS has the possibility to work as staff at any college or university with a higher salary than BDS.
MDS students have several work options:
- Public & Private Hospitals.
- Research Laboratories.
- Clinical Organizations.
- Manufacturing Enterprises.
- Corporate Offices.
- Medical Industry.
- Establish Own Dental Clinic.
Rankings & Recognitions
Adesh Dental College Bathinda is one of the best colleges in Punjab. With over 14 years of experience, the college has placed its name among the top colleges of dental education. The college is a constituent part of Adesh University which is home to many institutions. Furthermore, the courses offered by AIDSR are approved by the Dental Council of India.
All fundamental science teaching departments are outfitted with cutting-edge modern laboratories, apparatus, and instructional aids. The institute offers well-maintained classrooms with 120 maximum seating that are equipped with LCD projectors, multimedia, and other audio-visual capabilities, as well as sound amplifying systems, with a special emphasis on participatory education.
The dental college contains a large library with air-conditioned, well-ventilated, and well-lit reading rooms. The library has PCs with broadband limitless internet access for accessing the most recent publications of research data and other information via Pubmed and the international web.
The library has an E-library network that allows access to a significant number of electronic journals. Photocopier and printing services are accessible to students at a low cost.
There is a large state-of-the-art centrally air-conditioned auditorium-cum-examination hall with modern audio-visual aids and seating for 1200 people. Professional conferences at the regional and state levels are routinely conducted in the auditorium.
Adesh Dental College Bathinda offers accommodation to students who are away from their families. The college offers separate hostels for both boys and girls.
- 24/7 Electricity & Water Supply.
- Free Wifi.
- CCTV Cameras.
- Well-connected to Air, Railway & Road.
- 24/7 Ambulance Facility.
The hospital has an entrance foyer that provides a splendid view and visual comfort for the patients, having enough space to seat more than 100 patients, waiting for their registration, buying medicines at the pharmacy on one side, or simply waiting for relatives.
For students, experiencing a burst of emotional torment and intellectual strain on top of the board exams they may have been working so hard on is like a milestone in their lives. We all want to make the right job decision the first time because doing so might have serious consequences.
We have a thorough understanding of these problems and are especially sensitive to the needs of students, guiding them as they look into their options. Let us manage your tension so that we can help you out a little bit. Please get in touch if you want us to support you academically at any Top Dental Colleges in India.
College Contact Details
- Address: 63C6+6FG, Unnamed Road, Barnala, Punjab 151101.
- Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is Adesh Dental College Bhatinda a part of Adesh University?
Yes, the dental college is an institute of Adesh University.
2. Is Adesh University Private or Government?
Yes, Adesh University is running as a Private University.
3. What is the MDS fee structure in this college?
For Indian candidates, the MDS fee structure is 6,50,000/- for the first year, and for NRI candidates, it is 30000 USD.
4. How is the Adesh Dental College faculty?
The College has a dedicated and excellent faculty who looks at students as an investment in the future.
5. Which is the train station nearest to the College?
The Bhatinda Railway Station is 12 km away from the College.
6. Does the College have a Hospital?
Yes, the College has a teaching Hospital.
7. What is the Hostel fee for PG students at Adesh Dental College?
The Hostel accommodation fee for PG students is 1,08,000/-.
If you’re seeking alternative dental colleges, you can also read our in-depth article below:
If you are an alumnus of Adesh Dental College Bathinda, then kindly share your thoughts and experience about this college in the comment section. Your reviews will be a great help to our future dental aspirants.