Homeopathy is also known as Homoeopathic Medicine. This alternate form of medicine uses very small amounts for treating the diseases and their symptoms. You get treated for your disease without causing any harm to anyone. Antarbharti Homoeopathic Medical College Nagpur is an institution that brings together the fundamental ideas of education in order to produce a homeopathic doctor. Let’s know more about the institution!
Table of Contents
- Antarbharti Homoeopathic Medical College Nagpur Overview
- Antarbharti Homoeopathic Medical College Nagpur Admission
- Antarbharti Homoeopathic Medical College Courses Offered
- Antarbharti Homoeopathic Medical College Nagpur Fee Structure
- Placements and Opportunities
- Rankings and Review
- On Campus Facilities
- College Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions
Antarbharti Homoeopathic Medical College Nagpur Overview
The institution was established in 1994. Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) comes under the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik, and is approved by the Central Council of Homeopathy (CCH), New Delhi. Student intake for the BHMS course per year is 50.
|Name||Antarbharti Homoeopathic Medical College Nagpur|
|Address||Near Air Force, Vayusena Road, Dabha, Nagpur 440023 Maharashtra|
|Affiliated to||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik|
|Approved by||Central Council of Homeopathy, New Delhi|
|Study Mode||Regular/ Full Time|
|Hostel||Both Boys and Girls|
The vision of the college is:
- To impart standard education to the students for development in a holistic way.
- To work towards the development of humanity as well as the upliftment of the poor and needy.
- To make efforts to serve humanity through education, providing medical services, and helping in the rural development of the villages.
- To become a well-known center of Academic Excellence in Education and Research.
The mission of the institution is:
- To treat all the people equally and service to humanity is service to God.
- To inspire the aspirants through character building through ideals of Self Service and Sacrifice.
- Worship the sick people as God and provide healthcare to sick people.
Why study at Antarbharti Homoeopathic Medical College Nagpur?
Antarbharti Homoeopathic Medical College Nagpur is among the best BHMS Colleges in the State of Maharashtra. The Institution attracts students from different parts of India as well as abroad. Few reasons to study here are:
- The College comes under Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik and is approved by the Central Council of Homeopathy, New Delhi.
- Faculty Members are knowledgeable, highly qualified as well as experienced in the field of homoeopathy.
- Provide modernized and state of art infrastructure facilities for the students who are pursuing the course within the campus.
- The Antarbharti Homoeopathic Medical Hospital is located within the vicinity of the campus. It caters to the healthcare needs of people living in surrounding areas.
- Students get placements in the best homoeopathic hospitals and health centers.
Antarbharti Homoeopathic Medical College Nagpur Admission
The admission procedure for BHMS at Antarbharti Homoeopathic Medical College Nagpur is:
- Step 1: Go to the admissions section.
- Step 2: You must fill up the application form with your personal information.
- Step 3: Once you have filled out the form, upload the documents required.
- Step 4: Pay the application fees.
- Step 5: Keep a reference copy for future use.
Eligibility Criteria for BHMS
You must fulfil the eligibility criteria, in order to get admission to BHMS:
- Aspirants must have finished 12th Class or its equivalent.
- He/ She must have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Biology with a score of 50%.
- Must have a decent NEET score.
- The minimum age required at the time of admission is 17 years.
Documents Required for BHMS
Documents that you must bring along with you during the counseling process are:
- NEET Admit Card and Scorecard.
- Online Application Form Copy.
- Migration Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
- 10th Class Marksheet.
- 12th Class Marksheet.
- Aadhar Card.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Caste Certificate/Caste Validity Certificate.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
Antarbharti Homoeopathic Medical College Courses Offered
Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS)
Antarbharti Homoeopathic Medical College Nagpur offers undergraduate-level Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS). The program covers a duration of 5 and half years, which includes 4 and half years of academics, followed by 1 year of internship. The Course is affiliated with the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik, and recognized by the Central Council of Homeopathy, New Delhi.
BHMS Course Structure
BHMS Course Structure gives comprehensive coverage of topics as well as subjects that are relevant in the field of homeopathy and medicine. Students must complete their internship for one year after finishing the fourth year. Some of the subjects which they study during the course time are:
- Principles of Homoeopathic Philosophy and Psychology.
- Anatomy, Histology and Embryology.
- Pathology and Microbiology.
- Forensic Medicine and Toxicology.
- Organon of Medicine.
- Practice of Medicine and Homeo Therapeutics.
- Community Medicine, and so on.
Antarbharti Homoeopathic Medical College Nagpur Fee Structure
BHMS Fees (All Quotas)
Antarbharti Homoeopathic Medical College Nagpur Fees Structure for the BHMS Course is:
|Year||Reservation Quota||Open Quota||Management Quota|
|BHMS 1st year(Tuition Fees + University Fees)||INR 1,01, 470/-||INR 1,04,870/-||INR 3,06,420/-|
|BHMS 2nd year||INR 65,500/-||INR 65,500/-||INR 1,91,500/-|
|BHMS 3rd Year||INR 65,500/-||INR 65,500/-||INR 1,91,500/-|
|BHMS 4th year||INR 65,500/-||INR 65,500/-||INR 1,91,500/-|
- The BHMS Course Fees differs from one category to another. The yearly fees are fixed by the University along with the management of the college.
Apart from the tuition fees which the students are required to pay yearly, hostel and mess charges are taken separately from them. The college makes sure to charge reasonable rates from the students. Hostel Fees Charges by the College is INR 60,000/- for 10 months. Students must pay the tuition fees and the hostel fees during the time of admissions.
Placements and Opportunities
The Placement Department at Antarbharti Homoeopathic Medical College Nagpur helps and guides the students to get good placements with lucrative packages. Students are groomed and trained to write written tests and interviews. Guest Faculties are invited on campus to share experiences about the current happenings in the field.
Career Options after BHMS
In the last few years, the field of homeopathic medicine has seen tremendous growth. There is a surge in the number of opportunities across various sectors. Jobs are available across various sectors, both in private as well as government sectors. BHMS Graduates are also finding well paid jobs abroad. Some of job profiles available to BHMS Graduates are:
- Public Health Specialist.
- Private Practitioner.
- Homoeopathy Doctor.
- Lecturer and many more.
Rankings and Review
The Institution is ranked among the best BHMS Colleges in the state of Maharashtra. The College is affiliated with Maharashtra Health University, Nashik and the BHMS Course is approved by the Central Council of Homeopathy, New Delhi. It is a well educational institution because of its state of art infrastructure facilities, experienced faculty members, updated course structure as well as placements. Top organizations visit the campus for placements and internships. Handsome salary packages are offered to the students.
On Campus Facilities
The Campus of Antarbharti Homoeopathic Medical College Nagpur is located in the city of Nagpur in Maharashtra. Its quiet, serene and calm environment makes it the best place to study. Students from various parts of the country come to pursue their preferred courses. It is well connected by road, rail as well as air transport.
The College ensures to make the students comfortable by providing a homely atmosphere away from home. Some of the facilities offered on campus are:
Girls and boys have separate hostel buildings within the campus. Wardens are in-charge of looking after the needs of the hostel residents. Rooms are well furnished with wardrobes, beds, study tables and chairs. Each of the rooms is airy, clean and spacious. Students must follow the rules and regulations during their stay on campus.
Library is the source of knowledge of any institution. It has a vast collection of study books on homoeopathic medicine, reference books, national and international journals, newspapers along with thesis and CDs. Faculty members and students are given access to the library during college timings. The College also has a digital library with e-books and journals.
Apart from the facilities given above, students are offered other facilities such as:
- Conference Hall.
- Computer Lab.
- Audio Visual Aids.
- Seminars and Workshops.
- Internet Facility.
College Contact Details
- Address: Near Air Force, Vayusena Road, Dabha, Nagpur 440023 Maharashtra.
- Distance From:
- Distance from Nagpur Airport: 15.1 kms.
- Distance from Nagpur Railway Station: 13 kms.
- Distance from Nagpur Bus Stop: 10.4 kms.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. When was Antarbharti Homoeopathic Medical College Nagpur established?
Antarbharti Homoeopathic Medical College Nagpur was established in the year 1994.
2. Which course is offered by the college?
The College offers undergraduate Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery(BHMS).
3. What is the duration of the BHMS Course?
The duration of the BHMS Course is 5 and half years.
4. Does the Antarbharti Homoeopathic Medical College Nagpur provide hostel accommodation?
Yes, Antarbharti Homoeopathic Medical College Nagpur provides hostel accommodation.
5. Is the BHMS Course Approved?
Yes, the BHMS Course is approved by the Central Council of Homeopathy, New Delhi.
6. Can I take admission to BHMS Courses Without NEET?
No, NEET score is required for admission to BHMS Course
7. How much is the salary package of a BHMS Doctor in India?
The salary of a BHMS Doctor in India is around INR 2 LPA to INR 10 LPA.
8. Does the BHMS Course have a good scope?
Yes, the BHMS Course has a good scope because you can work in private hospitals, nursing homes, dispensaries, polyclinics and health centres.
A small ask
I hope you are going through my articles on BHMS on a regular basis. If you find them interesting, please like and share among your near and dear ones. Another request, kindly post your views about the college. Let us know what you like and dislike about the institution. Your opinion and view can make the future of a homoeopathic doctor. Thanks in advance!