|Apply for Admission 2022-23|
Welcoming you all to yet another exclusive post today.
I hope you all are doing well and having a great time!
As in my previous posts, I have been discussing every day different BSc nursing colleges in Bangalore to give you an overview and detailed information so that you choose wisely and choose better.
So today I’ll be talking about EAST POINT COLLEGE OF NURSING located in the city of Bangalore. The college is located in the Jana Prabha Campus of Bidarahalli.
The college has been successfully graduating trained Nurses every year thus aiding the health care center every year. It offers the course of Basic B.Sc Nursing. The college guides the students efficiently to excel and be the best in what they do.
The college was established in the year 2003 and since then it has acquired a name in the field of Nursing. Initially, the college had an annual intake of 60 students which was with time increased to 100 students per year.
As you know there are lots of colleges providing you with the same but it’s your decision of choosing the best for you. So let us move into the blog so that I can give you all the information which I have gathered by interacting with the students there personally thus helping me help you better.
Table of Contents
- College Overview
- Courses Available
- Facilities in EAST POINT COLLEGE OF NURSING
- Hostel Facility
- Eligibility for Admission
- Documents for Admission
- EAST POINT COLLEGE OF NURSING Fee Structure
- Ranking and Reputation
- Scholarship Details
- Admission Procedure
- Application Procedure
- Contact Details
- Ownership Type: Private.
- No. of Faculties: 58.
- Campus Area: 30 acres.
- Founded Year: 2003.
- Approved by: INC.
- No. of Students: 400.
The East Point College of Nursing has B.Sc Nursing is a four-year undergraduate course.
Throughout the four years, you’ll be taught thoroughly about the human body and the clinical conditions that exist. You will be guided o how to manage such situations.
You will have to study different subjects for different years.
The first year will give you detailed knowledge of:
- Nursing Foundation.
In the second year the subjects that will be there are:
- Pathology and Genetics.
- Community Health Nursing.
- Medical-Surgical Nursing.
- Communication and Educational Technology.
In the third year:
- Medical-Surgical Nursing.
- Child Health Nursing.
- Mental Health Nursing.
- Midwifery and Obstetrical Nursing.
In the fourth year:
- Midwifery and Obstetrical Nursing.
- Community Health Nursing.
- Nursing Research and Statistics.
- Management of Nursing Services and Education.
Apart from the subjective field, there will be a clinical field too. There you will be trained to work in clinics and deal with clinical or extreme situations and conditions.
You will be trained to practice ethical and professional conduct. Act smartly and quickly during times of extreme crisis.
There will be a lot of laboratory training and classes in order to mold you for the purpose of providing quality health care to people.
Facilities in EAST POINT COLLEGE OF NURSING
The East Point College of Nursing is well centered in the Jana Prabha Campus of Bangalore which is vast spreading and is well constructed according to the modern facilities. The Campus houses the Hostel, Library, Sports complex, etc.
The eco-friendly environment makes it a beautiful green lush campus where the students feel relaxed and welcomed.
The college is well aided with facilities such as:
For those who want to stay in the hostel, the college has a separate hostel for girls and for boys. The rooms are spacious and furnished for better living. The floors are hygienic and maintained.
It has a vast collection of books and journals which will help you with your studies and research. You can also surf online in the digital library section. The library has a calm and serene environment for the students to focus on their studies properly.
The college has different laboratories according to the subjects for the students to apply their knowledge clinically.
The college, not only focuses on the career but also on the physical growth of students by arranging a time to time tournament matches and games for the student. There is a well-constructed sports complex that facilitates both indoor and outdoor games for the students.
There is a transportation facility available for the students too connecting them to nearby areas.
There is a cafeteria on the campus too which provides scrumptious meals throughout the day to the students who are healthy and hygienic.
There is a hospital attached to the college for the students. They will be having postings in the hospital for clinical.
- No. of Rooms -100.
- Maximum Capacity – 400.
- Facilities – Wifi/Cafeteria/Library/Sports, etc.
- Hostel Fees – Rs.4000 /month.
- No. of Rooms – 100.
- Maximum Capacity – 300.
- Facilities – 24 hour security/Wi-fi/Canteen/Library etc.
- Hostel Fees – Rs.4000 /month.
Eligibility for Admission
Before deciding about any of the colleges, it is very important for you to go through all the criteria very wisely and carefully before applying for the same.
Every college and every course has a minimum qualifying criterion that makes you eligible for that course.
At the East Point College of Nursing the minimum eligibility criteria for taking up the course of B.Sc Nursing are as follows:
- Candidate must have completed 17 years of age by 31 December of the commencing academic year.
- For the candidate seeking admission, they should have passed 10+2/PUC/PDC examination from a recognized university of State Government or Central Government or equivalent to that of Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
- The candidate must have passed with a minimum aggregate of 45% including subjects such as English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in the qualifying examination.
- For the candidates belonging to the scheduled caste or scheduled tribe, the minimum aggregate is 40% including English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
Documents for Admission
Documents are very important in your everyday life as they are the proof of your identification and it’s your identity that cannot be copied. Just like that, it plays a very important role in your admission procedure too.
NOTE: Always keep 4-5 photocopies of your documents attested and ready in hand for a hassle-free process.
I have below listed the documents that are necessary:
- 10th scorecard.
- 12th scorecard.
- 10th passing certificate.
- 12th passing certificate.
- Birth certificate.
- SC/ST Certificate if applicable.
- Transfer Certificate (TC).
- Migration Certificate for the students of another state.
- Aadhar card.
- Income certificate in case asked for.
- Medical Certificate from a certified practitioner
EAST POINT COLLEGE OF NURSING Fee Structure
- B.Sc NURSING – Rs.6.82 lakhs total package including hostel and food..
I have already mentioned to you about the college fees structure. Apart from this if there are any additional charges like the mess charges or hostel charges that would be stated by the college itself at the time of admission.
There are additional University examination charges which are decided according to the university every year and will be notified to the students accordingly.
Ranking and Reputation
The East Point College of Nursing is well recognized by the INDIAN NURSING COUNCIL AND KARNATAKA NURSING COUNCIL.
Every year a hundred students come here to pursue their dreams and accomplish what they aim for.
The college is very well equipped with all the latest machinery and technology for you to understand and learn better. The College initially had an intake of 40 students which was further increased to 100 students annually.
For now, they only have B.Sc Nursing only and might start other courses too in the course of time.
The college holds a very good reputation and aims at providing their student with every bit of knowledge and helping them achieve their goals.
Placement stands for recruitment which is the sole motto of every person these days. At East Point, Nursing College Placements are very good.
To train the students for their recruitment day there are various training programs, seminars, and research programs for students to mold them into professionals for the upcoming opportunities.
The college has collaborated with many training centers which will help you learn better and provide you with knowledge about career prospects. All the students are insisted to attend the workshops, seminars, and programs in order to learn aptitude and writing skill techniques.
Every year around 100 students graduate and are recruited by many Hospitals, Medical Centers, Community Centers, Nursing Homes, etc.
A lot of students every year fail to pursue what they want due to financial setbacks. So many of you deserve this position and knowledge for your keenness to learn efficiently and work hard.
Those who want to study nursing but are hesitant due to their financial background have outstanding results on their boards (10+2).
NOTE: The scholarship can be availed only by the students who are eligible for it.
The various criteria for the scholarship are as follows:
- For those who have scored above 90% in their 10+2 examinations.
- For those scoring above 80% in their 10+2 examinations.
- For those belonging to Scheduled caste or scheduled tribe.
Our Agency might provide some scholarships too based on your merits. For that, you can contact us and enquire about the same.
For admission to the East Point College of Nursing make sure you read the below-mentioned details correctly and carefully.
Always keep these few points in mind at the time of applying for admission:
- Go through the mentioned minimum eligibility criteria for the courses on the post before applying.
- Read the instruction for applying online on the college website and download it from there.
- Fill in all the details of the required fields in capital font and spell-check.
- Attach all the required documents as mentioned on the website and recheck.
- The college will send you a confirmation message on the registered email id and phone number.
- The application form will be shortlisted by the college according to their norms.
- As per your selection, you’ll be contacted by the college itself through call or post.
- Then you’ll be asked to come to the college along with all the documents for cross-checking and finalization.
- Then there will be a short personal interview.
- After this, you’ll be asked to complete all the pending formalities of the college and take the admission letter.
The Application form for admission to the college will be available online on the college website.
I will guide you through the whole process step by step:
- Visit the website of the college
- Now click on the link directing towards the application form.
- You can now register yourself by entering your email id and phone number.
- Now all the details related to your application process and admission will be sent to your email id which you have registered.
- After this fill in all the details carefully.
- Cross-check all the required fields.
- Cross-check all the spelling errors if any and correct it.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Upload them.
- Then you will be redirected to the payment gateway.
- Complete the payment process.
- Submit your form.
- You will receive the confirmation mail on your email id.
For the rest of the pending procedure, the college will contact you and let you know.
Admission Helpline: +91-8217834627.
The East Point College of Nursing is located in Bangalore city and is easily accessible through different transportation systems according to your convenience.
In case you are landing at the Bangalore/Kempegowda International Airport then the college is located at a distance of approximately Twenty-five kilometers which will take you around 45 minutes to reach the college by cab or bus according to your choice.
The college is situated in Avalahalli which is at a distance of approximately Twenty-seven kilometers from the Bangalore Railway Station it will take you around 50 minutes or an hour to reach the college. You can take either a bus or book a cab to reach college.
The distance between the Majestic Bus Stand and The East Point College of Nursing is approximately Twenty-Seven kilometers which will take around an hour to reach the college from there.
I have tried my best and provided you with all the details of the East Point College of Nursing by mentioning every step.
Now it’s your duty to go through the details and have an overview of every college of Nursing in the mentioned posts on my website. Nursing is one of the noblest professions in the medical world. So don’t hesitate while go for it as your career choice.
In case of any doubts or queries related to this college, you can contact me by calling on the mentioned number for assistance. You can also post your question in the below-attached thread and I will try to get back and revert as soon as possible. Our agency and blogs are here to help you with your choices and guide you for the best.
We hope at making your journey a hassle-free one. In the end, the decision will be yours and the guidance will be mine!
You can also check the list of INC approved colleges in India.