|Apply for Admission 2022-23|
Welcome back to another post about a BNYS college in Karnataka. I hope you are doing fine. Thanks for tuning in back to the website which can be your one-stop place for all career-related queries and doubts. I hope you are catching up with all the latest content that I have been updating lately. Once again I’m here again to help you with all the details of another renowned college of Naturopathy. G Madegowda Institute of Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences Mandya was established under the Bharati Education Trust whose sole purpose was to provide quality education to all its students at an affordable cost.
The college is located at Mandya which is located approximately a one and a half-hour drive from Bengaluru.
The College aims for spreading the spiritual, mental, and physical well-being of the people in this era of modern lifestyle.
Thus, I’ll be providing you all the in-depth details of this college and many other good Naturopathy colleges in Karnataka so that you can choose the best suited for yourself.
You can also check the list of BNYS Colleges in Bangalore.
Table of Contents
- The college is located- Behind Atmalingeshwara Temple, Hanumantha Nagara Campus, Karadakere Post, Maddur Taluk, Mandya Dist, Karnataka-571422.
- Ownership type- Private.
- No. Of Faculties- 300.
- Campus area- 65 acres.
- Founded Year- 2000.
- Affiliated University – RGUHS.
- No. Of students- 1500.
The college offers the course BNYS which stands for Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences.
- Duration of the course- Five and a half years.
It is a medical degree course which has been in effect for 25 years in India. The course aims at imparting deep knowledge in the subjects dealing with human health and illness by providing Nature cure therapies and Yogic therapies.
This course does not prescribe any medicine in the form of drugs but aims at building a lifestyle that is more preventive in nature than the curative. The treatment uses the healing power of nature in order to heal the patient from within.
- Philosophy of Naturopathy.
- Principles of Yoga.
- Community Medicine.
- Yoga Philosophy.
- Basic Pharmacology.
- Colour therapy.
- Forensic Medicine and Toxicology.
- Manipulative Therapies.
- Acupuncture & Acupressure.
- Yoga and its application.
- Nutrition and Medical herbs.
- Diagnostic methods –I ( Naturopathy).
- Diagnostic methods – II ( Conventional medicine).
- Psychology and Basic Psychiatry.
- Fasting Therapy and Dietetics
- Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Yoga Therapy.
- Hydrotherapy and Mud Therapy.
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- First Aid and Emergency Medicine.
- Clinical naturopathy.
- Research Methodology and Recent Advances.
Some of the therapies provided through this course are:
- Diet therapy.
- Fasting therapy.
- Yoga therapy.
- Lifestyle counseling.
- Massage Therapy.
- Pranic Healing.
- Chromo and magnetotherapy.
Eligibility stands for the minimum criteria that are required for a candidate to take up the admission procedure.
It is very important for you to go through all the details of the eligibility criteria in order to understand the minimum norms for the admission process.
Minimum eligibility criteria for admission in Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Science:
- Candidate must have completed 17 years of age by 31 December of the commencing academic year.
- For the candidate seeking admission, they should have passed 10+2/PUC/PDC examination from a recognized university or equivalent to that from a recognized educational board.
- The candidate must have passed with a minimum passing aggregate including subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in the qualifying examination.
G Madegowda Institute of Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences Mandya has a vast campus spreading in acres of land. The college is constructed by keeping modern architecture in mind.
At the campus, you will find a student-friendly atmosphere that will accentuate your whole experience.
The college aims and strives to provide the best to its students. Every area has been properly designed and equipped to make you comfortable and learn better.
I would like to highlight a few of the facilities that you will find on the campus:
There are separate hostels for girls and boys just adjacent to the campus. There will be proper security for the safety of the students along with a warden in charge. The rooms are spacious for a comfortable stay with the students. The hotel also has a recreation area, prayer hall, study hall, etc.
Those staying in the hostel can avail of this service. Both nourishing and wholesome food are served to keep all the nutrition intake in mind.
G Madegowda Institute of Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences Mandya has different laboratories according to the subjects for the students to apply their knowledge clinically. The labs are fully centralized air-conditioned and properly equipped.
The Library is open to all the students and operates on all working days. The students can read books, lend them to the library.
There is a canteen on the campus for all the students where they have nutritious and tasty meals throughout the working day. It is for both the students and the staffs at G Madegowda Institute of Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences Mandya.
There is a transportation facility available for the students too connecting them to nearby areas.
The college has a well-furnished auditorium for various events and programs.
The classes are well equipped and well ventilated to provide a good space and environment for learning properly.
YOGA AND ACTIVITIES
There are proper well-constructed places for yoga classes and practices. Various naturopathic activities are there too.
The college, not only focuses on the career but also on the physical growth of students by arranging a time to time tournament matches and games for the student. There is a well-constructed sports complex that facilitates both indoor and outdoor games for the students.
The placement can be in both sectors that are the Governmental and the No-Governmental Sector.
In the case of the Non-Governmental sector:
- You can be recruited as a Medical officer in any private Nature Cure Hospital.
- Can work as an acupuncturist in any acupuncture center.
- Many BNYS doctors get appointed at various cruise ships as an acupuncturist with good pay and various other benefits.
- Or you can also work as a lecturer in Naturopathy and Yogic sciences medical colleges.
In the case of the Governmental sector:
- The organization of ICCR sends its qualified Indians to other countries as ambassadors of Yoga.
- The organization of CCRYN appoints the naturopathy graduates in its main office and medical hospital in Delhi and around.
- The National Institute of Naturopathy (NIN) also appoints many doctors for various treatments, research, publication, and propaganda activities of Yoga and Naturopathy.
- The various AIIMS center also appoints many BNYS doctors for therapy and treatments.
- Various foreign countries appoint many naturopathy doctors for research, yogic therapies, etc.
For admission to G Madegowda Institute of Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences Mandya make sure you read the below-mentioned details correctly and carefully.
Always keep these few points in mind at the time of applying for admission:
- Go through the mentioned minimum eligibility criteria for the courses on the post before applying.
- Keep a check on all the important dates of the upcoming admission events
- Read the instruction for applying online on the college website and download the online application form there.
- Fill in all the details of the required fields in capital font and spell-check.
- Attach all the required documents as mentioned on the website and recheck.
- The college will send you a confirmation message on the registered email id and phone number.
- The application form will be shortlisted by the college according to their norms.
- As per your selection, you’ll be contacted by the college itself through call or post.
- Then you’ll be asked to come to the college along with all the documents for cross-checking and finalization.
- After this, you’ll be asked to complete all the pending formalities of the college and take the admission letter.
You can directly contact us for admission too. We’ll guide you through the process and help you with admission throughout. We will make sure to keep you updated about all the listings and upcoming processes.
DOCUMENTS AND ADMISSION PROCEDURES
The Application form for admission in the college will be available online on the college website itself and you can download it from there.
I will guide you through the whole process step by step:
- Visit the website of the college
- Now click on the link directing towards the application form.
- You can now register yourself by entering your email id and phone number.
- Now all the details related to your application process and admission will be sent to your email id which you have registered.
- After this fill in all the details carefully.
- Cross-check all the required fields.
- Cross-check all the spelling errors if any and correct them.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Upload them.
- Then you will be redirected to the payment gateway.
- Complete the payment process.
- Submit your form.
- You will receive the confirmation mail on your email id.
For the rest of the pending procedure, the college will contact you and let you know.
In case of any queries regarding the application form fill up you can contact us for the detailed process.
Documents play a very important role in all the official proceedings. Keep your documents verified attested and ready before going to college for admission. They play a very major role in your identification and always have to be kept updated.
NOTE: Always keep 4-5 photocopies of your documents attested and ready in hand for a hassle-free process.
I have below listed the documents that are necessary:
- 10th scorecard.
- 12th scorecard.
- 10th passing certificate.
- 12th passing certificate.
- Date of Birth certificate.
- 10 Latest passport-size photographs.
- A Conduct Certificate from the Head of Institution last attended.
- Transfer Certificate (TC).
- Migration Certificate for the students of another state..
- Aadhar card.
- SC/ST certificate if applicable.
- A valid visa in the case of international students.
I hope that you would have gone through all the topics by now and read all the details carefully.
Details play a very important role in helping you get to know about the college thoroughly and efficiently.
Here in this post, I have tried my best to provide you with all the details of the college with all the facilities and curriculum details.
It is one of the most known colleges of Naturopathy in Karnataka located in the Mandya district.
Please go through the post and analyze the colleges accordingly and choose the college according to your choice and requirement.
I have gathered all this information through extensive online and offline research. Adding to it, I have also visited the college personally in order to communicate with the students and learn about their experiences.
For any further queries, you can directly contact us on the contact number or post your query in the thread attached below. I’ll try to get back to your query as soon as possible.
A Modest Request:
Are you a student or an alumnus of G Madegowda Institute of Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences Mandya? If yes. Please put down a review in the comment section below about your know-hoe of the college. You can share your reviews about the college education and campus life. This can significantly aid the upcoming aspirants of BNYS in their future careers and educational quest.