HES Homoeopathic Medical College Akola is one of the reputed colleges in the Vidarbha Region of Maharashtra. There are 7 tehsils in the Akola District. It is one of the biggest cities in the State with many top educational institutions. The Institution is an iconic academic Centre of excellence for Eastern Maharashtra. Let me share more details about the college, courses offered, fees, placements and so on.
Table of Contents
- HES Homoeopathic Medical College Akola Overview
- HES Homoeopathic Medical College Akola Admissions
- HES Homoeopathic Medical College Akola Courses Offered
- HES Homoeopathic Medical College Akola Fee Structure
- Placements and Scope
- Rankings and Affiliations
- On Campus Facilities Offered
- College Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions
HES Homoeopathic Medical College Akola Overview
The Institution was established in 1954 and affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nasik. The College is approved and recognized by the Central Council of Homeopathy, New Delhi and Ministry of AYUSH, New Delhi. The College offers Undergraduate level Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery. The annual student intake for BHMS is 50.
|Name||HES Homoeopathic Medical College Akola|
|Address||Homeopathy Medical College, Ramdaspeth, Akola, Maharashtra 444003.|
|Affiliated to||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nasik|
|Approved by||Central Council of Homeopathy, New Delhi|
|Recognized by||Ministry of AYUSH|
|Hostel||Boys and Girls|
The Vision of the College is to become a well-known academic institution in the field of homeopathy. To develop and train homeopathic doctors who serve individuals, groups, and communities.
The Mission of the Institution is to be known as one of the top medical institutions in the healthcare field. To provide the students with the best infrastructure facilities and course curriculum in order to mold the best healthcare professionals in the healthcare sector.
Why Study at HES Homoeopathic Medical College Akola?
HES Homoeopathic Medical College Akola is one of the top homeopathy institutions in Maharashtra. It is among the oldest colleges in Akola. Students living in the surrounding areas come to study here. You should take up a course here because:
- The College is affiliated with Maharashtra Health Sciences University, Nasik, and approved by the Central Council of Homeopathy, New Delhi.
- Faculty Members are highly qualified, knowledgeable, helpful, skilled as well as experienced in the field of homeopathy.
- State-of-the-art infrastructure facilities such as hostels, library, auditorium, cafeteria, auditorium, hospital, etc, are provided within the campus.
- Students get placements with lucrative salary packages in top healthcare organizations.
HES Homoeopathic Medical College Akola Admissions
The admission procedure for the BHMS Course at HES Homoeopathic Medical College Akola is:
- Step 1: Visit the admissions section.
- Step 2: There will be an application form, which you must fill out with your personal information.
- Step 3: Upload the documents required.
- Step 4: Pay the application fees.
- Step 5: Take a xerox copy for future reference.
Eligibility Criteria for BHMS
To get admission to BHMS, you must first satisfy the eligibility criteria given below:
- Candidates must pass 12th Standard or its equivalent with Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and English subjects.
- The aggregate score must be at least 50% for General and 40% for OBC/SC/ST Students.
- Must be qualified in the NEET examination.
- The minimum age at the time of getting admission is 17 years.
Documents Required for BHMS
You are required to get the following documents along with the application form:
- 10th Class Marksheet and Passing Certificate.
- 12th Class Marksheet and Passing Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
- NEET Admit Card and Scorecard.
- Aadhar Card.
- Recent photos.
HES Homoeopathic Medical College Akola Courses Offered
Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery
HES Homoeopathic Medical College Akola is one of the well-known BHMS Colleges in Akola. It offers an Undergraduate level Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery BHMS. The Course covers a duration of 5 years and 6 months. It includes 4 years and 6 months of academics, followed by 1 year of compulsory internship. The Course educates the students about the various modern and ancient homeopathic methods of treatment of illness.
BHMS Course Structure
BHMS Course comprises both the theoretical as well as practical aspects of homeopathic medicine. During the course of study, you will get in-depth knowledge about subjects relating to Homoeopathic Medicine as well as Surgery. After completion of the fourth year, you must do an internship for a period of 1 year. Some of the subjects in the BHMS Course are:
- Organon of Medicine.
- Homoeopathic Pharmacy.
- Homeopathic Materia Medica.
- Forensic Medicine and Toxicology.
- Community Medicine.
- The Practice of Medicine, and many more.
HES Homoeopathic Medical College Akola Fee Structure
BHMS Course Fees
HES Homoeopathic Medical College Akola Fees Structure for BHMS is:
|Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery||NA|
- HES Homoeopathic Medical College Akola MBBS Fees differ from HES Homoeopathic Medical College Akola BHMS Fees. The fees for BHMS are charged as per the guidelines of MUHS, Nasik, Central Council of Homeopathy, New Delhi, as well as by the Management of the College.
- Hostel and Mess Charges are taken separately from the students every year. The College ensures that the fees are charged at reasonable rates.
In order to reduce the time and make fee payments easiest, the college gives some payment options using which you can make the payments. Some of the payment method options are:
- Debit Card.
- Credit Card.
- Payment through UPI.
- Online Banking.
- Demand Draft.
- Cheque, and so on.
Placements and Scope
Placements play an integral role in shaping the career of a student. The Placement Department of the college looks after the placements as well as internships of the BHMS Students. Various placement-related activities such as Conference, Seminars, Workshops, and Guest Lectures are organized on the campus. Organizations visit the campus for placements and give handsome salary packages to students.
The Hospital is located within the college campus. It has an OPD and IPD facility. Separate Beds have been allocated for the various departments. There is a team of specialized doctors in each of these departments to give homeopathic treatments to them. After completing the final year of BHMS, students can do an internship for one year in any of the departments. Different Departments with OPD and IPD facilities are:
- General Medicine.
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
Rankings and Affiliations
HES Homoeopathic Medical College Akola is among the top homeopathy colleges in Maharashtra. The Institution is affiliated to Maharashtra Health Sciences University, Nasik. Courses are approved and recognized by the Ministry of AYUSH, New Delhi, as well as the Central Council of Homeopathy, New Delhi. The ranking is good because of its modern infrastructure, experienced faculties, course structure, and placements. Students are offered the best salary packages by top organizations.
On Campus Facilities Offered
The College is located at Ramdaspeth in Akola, Maharashtra. Akola is the third largest city in Maharashtra. The other places located nearby are Mumbai, Nagpur, and Amravati. It is well connected through various modes of transport. Students living in and around the nearby cities come here to pursue their studies. HES Homoeopathic Medical College Akola offers a homely atmosphere to its students as they are far away from home. Some of the facilities offered on campus are:
Boys and Girls have separate hostel accommodation. Each of the hostels has different types of rooms like single rooms, double rooms as well as triple sharing rooms. The rooms are well-furnished, spacious and ventilated. Wardens are always present in the hostel to look after the needs and requirements of the hostel residents.
The library is the knowledge resource of the college. Students, as well as faculty members, are given access to the library during the college timings. It has a vast collection of homeopathic books, reference books, study materials, newspapers, and journals. The reading room has a capacity of 50 students. Students can peacefully read and complete their assignments and research.
Apart from the above facilities, some of the other facilities given by the college are:
- Lecture Hall.
- Mess Facility.
- Cultural Activities.
- Sports activities.
- Seminar and Conference Hall.
- Industry Visits, and so on.
College Contact Details
- Address: Homeopathy Medical College, Ramdaspeth, Akola, Maharashtra 444003.
- Distance From:
- Distance from Akola Railway Station: 1.1 km.
- Distance from Akola Bus Stop: 1.4 km.
- Distance from Akola Airport: 9.9 km.
Frequently Asked Questions
1.How much is the BHMS cut off at HES Homoeopathic Medical College Akola?
The BHMS Cut off for General Category is 50th percentile and SC/ST is 40th percentile at HES Homoeopathic Medical College Akola.
2.When was the HES Homoeopathic Medical College Akola established?
HES Homoeopathic Medical College Akola was established in 1954.
3. Which course is offered by the College?
The College offers undergraduate Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery BHMS.
4. What is the minimum age for BHMS admissions?
The minimum age for getting admissions to BHMS is 17 years.
5. Is NEET required for BHMS?
Yes, you need to be qualified in NEET to get into BHMS.
6. Does the college have a placement facility?
Yes, the college has a placement facility.
7. How much is the student intake for BHMS at HES Homoeopathic Medical College?
The annual intake for BHMS at HES Homoeopathic Medical College is 50.
8. Does HES Homoeopathic Medical College provide hostel accommodation?
Yes, HES Homoeopathic Medical College provides hostel accommodation.
A small ask
I know you are following my articles on the BHMS Colleges. I am hoping that you are finding them useful and interesting. Please like and share it among your friends and family. I would request you to spare a few minutes to write a review for us. Let us know the pros and cons of college. Your opinion can help someone embark on a career journey in the field of healthcare. Thanks for your time and review!