Who are the top recruiters of ISBR Law College Bangalore? Will I get any internship opportunities? What is the scope of legal education in today’s world? What is the use of integrated courses in the legal profession?
ISBR Law College qualifies individuals with proper knowledge of the theory and principles of law and ethical obligations towards fellow humans and the community at large. The college has collaborated with many private and public organizations to recruit its students to their talents. And nowadays, recruiters always look for additional skills where the integrated course plays an advantage for the students. This was just a glimpse of ISBR Law College, to know the details, read the whole blog!
Table of Contents
- ISBR Law College Overview
- Admissions to ISBR Law College
- Law Courses Offered
- Law Program Fees
- Placements & Career Opportunities
- Ranking and Achievements
- On-Campus Facilities Offered
- College Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions
ISBR Law College Overview
ISBR Law College Bangalore started under the auspices of Bangalore Education Trust in the year 1990. In these 30+ years in the educational field, ISBR Law College has been affiliated with the Karnataka State Law University, approved by the Bar Council of India, and recognized by the Government of Karnataka.
|Name||ISBR Law College|
|Address||I, -560100, 16, 2nd Main Rd, Electronics City Phase 1, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100|
|Affiliated to||Karnataka State Law University|
|Approved by||Bar Council of India|
|Recognized by||Government of Karnataka|
|Hostel||Boys and Girls|
- To be an exclusive multinational institution that assembles an atmosphere of constant learning to create socially responsible enterprise leaders.
- To attain excellence in administration, teaching, and learning.
- To promote socially conscious behavior that reflects traits of world leadership.
- For the benefit of all stakeholders, develop and maintain a clean, green, and healthy environment.
- Social Consciousness.
- Continuous Learning & Improvement.
Why ISBR Law College?
- High Standards of Academic Governance.
- Strategical Location.
- Placement Record.
- Skilled Faculty.
- One of the Top Institutes in the Nation.
- National and International Associations.
- Contemporary Curriculum.
- Student-Centric Learning.
- Great Choice of Specialization.
- Sports Life.
- Cosmopolitan Community.
ISBR Law College Bangalore has academic and industrial partnerships with many organizations to provide its students with the best possible educational experience.
|British Library||Alliance Francaise||Bangalore University|
|Ministry of Human Resource Development||The American Library||e2e People Practices|
|Goethe Institut||University of Mysore||Proquest|
|IICCI||Confederation of Indian Industry||Electronic City Industries Association|
|BCIC||IMCI||Indo-American Chamber of Commerce|
|BIA||Dale Carnegie Training|
Admissions to ISBR Law College
ISBR Law College Bangalore offers a variety of courses in the field of law. They start with undergraduate courses and go on with post-graduate diploma courses and certificate courses also. Read further to get to know all the details about admission dates and procedures and check for the eligibility criteria.
|Course Name||Application Deadline|
|BBA LLB||August 30, 2022|
|LLB||August 30, 2022|
|PG Diploma in Cyber Laws & Information Technology||August 17, 2022|
|PG Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights Constitution||August 17, 2022|
Step 1: Visit the ISBR Law College website and go to the “Admissions” Page.
Step 2: Choose your desired course and get access to the online application form.
Step 3: Register yourself first and verify your account.
Step 4: You will receive an online application form on your mail id.
Step 5: Fill out the online application form and upload all the required documents.
Step 6: Pay the application fee and submit your application form.
- The applicants are shortlisted on the basis of the below prospects.
- Academic record consistency.
- Scores on entrance exams.
- Versatility and accomplishments.
- The Selection Process is as follows
- ISBR Aptitude Test: ISBR Aptitude Test pattern is both written and computer-based. The format is mostly objective-type multiple-choice questions (MCQs) across all sections. However, the question paper at times may contain case studies or descriptive questions. There is no negative marking for the wrong answer attempted.
- Personal Interview.
Law Courses Eligibility
Eligibility Criteria for BBA LLB
- Age Limit:
- For students in the general category, who must be 20 years old, and SC/ST students, who must be 22, as of June 1st of the relevant entrance intake year. However, if the age exceeds, contact the cell for college admission.
- Applicants from states other than Karnataka and Foreign National students should acquire an eligibility certificate from the Karnataka State Law University.
- Ideally, one of the entry exams, such as CLAT, LSAT-India, or the ISBR Aptitude Test, must have been passed.
- Candidates must have scored a minimum of 45% in their PUC/10+2 or equivalent exams.
- For SC/ST students, there is a 5% relaxation policy, and they must get a 40% on their qualifying exam.
- Candidates who passed the prerequisite exams in one sitting—PUC, 10+2, or an open university exam—are not allowed to apply to the five-year B.B.A., LL.B program.
Eligibility Criteria for LLB
- The applicants must have attained a degree from an accredited Indian university or its equivalent with a minimum GPA of 45%. 40% is the minimum mark necessary for SC/ST students in Karnataka.
- As of the start of the academic year, the age restriction for students in the General Category is 30 years old, while it is 35 years old for SC/ST students in Karnataka according to the academic year date.
Eligibility Criteria for PG Diploma Courses
- A degree in any subject from a recognized university.
Eligibility Criteria for Certificate Courses
- The candidate must have 10+2 or an equivalent qualification, or a degree from a recognized Board.
Documents Required for all the courses
- Photograph in passport size.
- 10th & 12th Mark Sheets.
- Graduation Mark Sheets (for PG Courses).
- Any additional pertinent documents that the candidates wish to be regarded.
Law Courses Offered
One of the handfuls of B Schools in the nation that offers legal education with the ideal combination of theoretical and applied expertise is ISBR Law College Bangalore. The methodology is made all the more modern by an interesting collection of projects exclusive to the college and carefully chosen and developed by faculty experts and industry professionals.
The courses offered by ISBR Law College are
- Undergraduate Courses
- Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Law.
- Bachelor of Law.
- PG Diploma Courses
- Cyber Law & Information Technology.
- Intellectual Property Rights Constitution.
- Certificate Courses
- Indian Constitution.
- Human Rights.
Bachelor of Business Administration & Bachelor of Law
Students of ISBR Law College Bangalore have the option to pursue Law and Management disciplines simultaneously during the five-year integrated legal program. It is common knowledge that recruiters favor integrated programs. These professionals will be industry capable of taking on a variety of problems where they will demonstrate their legal knowledge and leadership abilities, according to experts in the legal academic community.
Bachelor of Legislative Law (LLB)
The acronym LLB, or Bachelor of Legislative Law, refers to a three-year undergraduate legal degree. Students learn about the legal processes utilized in the field of law. In this course, students learn how to develop a logical, analytical, critical understanding of legal matters and how to apply these skills to societal, social, and legal concerns. The main objective of the course is to encourage experiential learning through a combination of theory, practice, internships, fieldwork, and projects.
- PG Diploma in Cyber Law & Information Technology: Postgraduate Certificate in Cyber Law and IT is a general course that would be very helpful to students, attorneys, law enforcement officials, government intellectual property officers, software professionals, and others.
- PG Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights: A one-year, full-time Postgraduate Diploma program is offered in intellectual property rights. This course covers every facet of intellectual property law, including copyright, trade secrets, trademark, patents, industrial designs, and geographical indications.
Law Program Fees
Well, now you have a proper idea of your desired course but the most important thing still remains unrevealed is the fee structure! Let me reveal the fee structure for all the courses provided by ISBR Law College Bangalore and also other fees to be paid at the college.
Registration & Application Fees
You will have to pay some amount while submitting the application form and at the time of registration. The application & registration fees are given below.
|Student Type||Application Fee||Registration Fee|
|Karnataka||INR 1,000/-||INR 25,000/-|
|National||INR 1,000/-||INR 25,000/-|
|NRI & SAARC||INR 2,000/-||INR 30,000/-|
|Foreign Nationals||$ 50/-||$ 1,000/-|
UG Courses Fees
|Student Type||BBA LLB||LLB|
|Karnataka||INR 3,52,000/-||INR 1,52,000/-|
|National||INR 5,52,000/-||INR 1,82,000/-|
|NRI & SAARC||INR 6,52,000/-||INR 2,12,000/-|
|Foreign Nationals||$ 9,625/-||$ 3,225/-|
PG Diploma Courses Fees
|Student Type||Cyber Law & Information Technology||Intellectual Property Rights Constitution|
|National||INR 60,000/-||INR 25,000/-|
|NRI & SAARC||INR 70,000/-||INR 30,000/-|
|Foreign Nationals||$ 1,800/-||$ 1,000/-|
Certificate Courses Fees
|Student Type||Human Rights||Constitutional Law|
|National||INR 25,000/-||INR 25,000/-|
|NRI & SAARC||INR 30,000/-||INR 30,000/-|
|Foreign Nationals||$ 1,000/-||$ 1,000/-|
|Hostel Security Deposit (Refundable)||INR 20,000/-|
|Accommodation + Food (per year)||INR 1,40,000/-|
Payment Mode: Demand drafts must be paid out to “ISBR” in Bangalore or through net banking, RTGS, or NEFT. These are the account’s specifics:
- Account Number – 510341000668920.
- Account Name – ISBR.
- Account Type – Current.
- IFSC Code – UBIN0908371.
- Branch – Electronics City.
- Bank Name – Union Bank of India.
For worthy applicants who aspire to pursue further education, ISBR provides a variety of scholarships. Scholarships are available as fee waivers.
Scholarships will be awarded in the following years based on academic success, discipline, and general conduct.
|Scholarship Category||Merit||National-Level Participation in Sports|
|10th & 12th Performance||9 CGPA+||7 CGPA+|
|CLAT Score||120+||100 – 109|
|ISBR Aptitude Test||85%+||70%+|
|Scholarship Offered in 1st Year Fees||50%||20%|
|Number of Recipients||9||6|
Educational Loans: To ensure that students’ educations are completed without interruption, ISBR enables educational loans from top banks for them. The ISBR Business Schools help students apply for educational loans from different banks. The majority of banks in the nation provide students with favorable education loans. The chosen candidate will get all necessary documentation from ISBR Law College for the processing of an educational loan.
Placements & Career Opportunities
While the industry is undergoing a major change, ISBR Law College is dedicated to achieving greatness through innovation and clever work.
- Mentorship Programs: For its students, ISBR Law College offers a special “Mentorship” program. This initiative fosters collaboration in learning and development between ISBR teachers and students. Students benefit from mentorship relationships and experiences in a variety of ways, including project planning, communication skills development, role modeling, career assistance, and more. The curriculum strives to give students life skills. Students who participate in international exchange programs can also receive mentoring from business leaders and foreign visiting lecturers.
- Guest Lectures: Students can learn from guest speakers who have actually been through the process through a variety of guest lecture series that ISBR has developed, attracting thought leaders and experts from the industry. The speakers’ ideas are really beneficial and have an impact on young aspirants’ thinking, which improves their learning.
- Internships: The journey each student takes at ISBR and afterward is important to ISBR Law College. An essential component of moving forward in the business world is paying attention to the student’s Industry Internship Program. The purpose of internships is to help students develop as leaders intellectually and as analytical thinkers.
Top Recruiters for Internship
|Hindware||Tata ELXSI Limited||ITC Limited|
|Bharat Petroleum||EXL||Grant Thornton|
|Hexaware Technologies||Tata Motors||Featherlite|
|HackerEarth||Dun & Bradsheet||KPMG|
|Bajaj Capital||JAZP||Zeva Astras|
|Phone Pe||WeP Solutions Ltd||Max Health Insurance|
|April 3rd Foods||Markets and Markets||J Marathon|
Placement Department: The ISBR Law College Placement Department maintains close relationships with all parties involved, including alumni, faculty, industry, and students.
The department’s goal is to help students find employment possibilities by serving as a liaison between students and businesses. The department can accomplish this goal by developing projects and training programs that bridge students’ skill gaps with industry requirements.
- 180+ Companies for Placement and Internships.
- 93% of Students Placed.
- 30% Pre-Placement Offers.
- 25% New Recruiters.
- 25% Referral Placements through Alumni.
- 15% Sectoral Placements.
Top Recruiters For Placements
Ranking and Achievements
ISBR Law College Bangalore is one of the top law colleges in Bangalore. The teachers, entrepreneurial students, and industry connections are a few of the factors that contribute to ISBR Law College’s success as a recognized institution for exceptional learning. A gateway that offers a worldwide perspective and a cradle that raises strong moral and human values was the incubators’ aim for ISBR Law College. ISBR Law College is intended to be a center of excellence with the knowledge & skills of the top brains in academics.
Awards and Achievements
- “Best Industry Linked Institute Award” in 2020 by AICTE.
- Ranked “Platinum” under Platinum Category for 5 consistent years.
- Achieved “National Board of Accreditation”.
- Acknowledged By:
- The Economic Times for Best Education Brands in 2019.
- Association of Indian Universities.
- Ranked 6th & 7th in India Quality Campus Life and India Student Diversity respectively by Education World Grand Jury in 2019.
On-Campus Facilities Offered
- Infrastructure: Studying at ISBR is enjoyable, thanks to the stress-free learning environments provided by modern furniture, OHP, LCD & DLP projectors, multimedia-enabled lecture facilities, and exclusive tutorial workshop facilities.
A huge number of case reports in text and multimedia for better understanding and research are available in the Knowledge Center, Library, Audio Video Media Room, Communication Systems, and Broadband enabled Wi-Fi campus and Knowledge Centre. The Library has over 5000 management-related titles and is open around the clock.
- ISBR Voice: By and for the ISBR Law College students who are a part of the Writer’s Club, ISBR Voice is a magazine. Students can express themselves and share news and events from the ISBR community in this quarterly publication. ISBR Voice is a lively journal that features news, articles, case studies, essays, and student experiences.
- Sports: The campus’s sports and recreation facilities help the students develop their physical fitness and competitive spirit. Major sports including hockey, cricket, table tennis, basketball, and football are given top priority. Students have plenty of opportunities to hone their abilities through intra- and intercollegiate competitions as well as sports day activities.
- Library: To meet the needs of instructors, students, executives, and researchers, ISBR Library is a veritable treasure trove of a sizable assortment of books, Literature Reviews, Journals (national and international), annual reports, and reference materials. In addition to offering online access to journals, reference resources, and e-books, the ISBR library also houses a sizable collection of audiovisual resources.
- Hostel: We understand that it’s critical for students to feel at ease in a hygienic and clean environment, specifically when it comes to sharing facilities with people you won’t have met before. This will help the learning process go more smoothly. Thus, ISBR offers both boys’ and girls’ hostel accommodations that are tidy and hygienic. Hostels at ISBR make it simple for students to settle in, meet friends, and establish a strong support system.
College Contact Details
Address: I, 560100, 16, 2nd Main Rd, Electronics City Phase 1, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100.
- Email Id: email@example.com.
- Contact No: 08028528324.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. When was ISBR Law College established?
The college was established in the year 1990.
2. Which university is ISBR Law College affiliated with?
ISBR Law College is affiliated with Karnataka State Law University.
3. Where is ISBR Law College situated?
ISBR Law College is situated on 2nd Main Rd, Electronics City Phase 1, Bengaluru.
4. Is ISBR Law College private or government?
ISBR Law College is functioning privately.
5. What are the courses offered at ISBR Law College?
ISBR Law College offers BBA LLB, LLB, PG Diploma & Certificate Courses.
6. What is the duration of the BBA LLB in ISBR Law College?
BBA LLB has a duration of five years.
7. What are the certificate courses at ISBR Law College?
Human Law and Constitutional Law are the certificate courses provided by ISBR Law College.
8. Does ISBR Law College provide internships?
Yes, ISBR Law College provides internships to its students.
9. Can foreign nationals apply to ISBR Law College?
Yes, any foreign national can apply to ISBR Law College.
You can also check out relevant and important information on other top law colleges. Click the link below to go through my detailed post on:
An alumnus review can make a significant impact on the reader’s thinking approach to a certain college. So, if you’re an alumnus or presently pursuing any course in ISBR Law College, I would like you to give one or two appropriate ISBR Law College reviews in the comment section to make it easier for the upcoming law aspirants.