Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology is a private, autonomous, and self-financing Institution affiliated with the Visvesvaraya Technical University. With 20+ years of Engineering educational experience, the college is ranked among the Top 10 Engineering Colleges in Karnataka. Many students opt for admission at NMIT Bangalore. Read the article to learn more about Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology Management Quota Fees!
Table of Contents
- Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology Management Quota
- Admission Procedure
- Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology Management Quota Fees Structure
- Hostel Fees for Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology
- Frequently Asked Questions
Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology Management Quota
Management Quota Admission offers a reserved seat to students who want to pursue their education in top engineering colleges. It’s the most preferred choice of admission for those who need help meeting high eligibility criteria for merit admission.
Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology Admission through Management Quota is offered for many Engineering Courses in various specializations at the UG, PG, and Doctoral Levels. These courses have achieved approval from UGC (University Grants Commission) and AICTE (All India Council of Technical Education). NBA has accredited the courses under Tier-1 Scheme, and NAAC has accredited the Institute with an “A+” grade.
The intake capacity of NMIT Bangalore is divided into Merit Quotas (CET, COMED-K, PGCET) and Management Quotas. The admission seat intake of the Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology Management Quota is as follows:
Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology is the ideal place to begin your engineering career because of its extensive undergraduate and graduate program offerings, cutting-edge facilities, and knowledgeable professors.
The procedure of Nitte Meenakshi Admission Through Management Quota is intended to be straightforward, open, and accommodating for students. Look at the admission process below to start your journey to a promising future!
- Step 1: Go to NMIT Bangalore’s official website.
- Step 2: Access the “Admissions” portal and select “Application.”
- Step 3: Provide your information in the enquiry form.
- Step 4: You will receive a call from the college’s admission office.
- Step 5: Pay the application fee of INR 1,000 and submit your application with the necessary documents.
- The application Fee of INR 1,000/- is non-refundable for all courses.
- Only complete applications will be regarded as valid.
- Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology Admission through Management for UG courses will be based on the results of the NMIT Online Entrance Examination (AY 2023-24).
- Your application will be incomplete without taking the NMIT’s AY 2023–24 online admission exam.
- As long as the student satisfies the minimum eligibility requirements, Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology Admission through Management Quota for PG courses will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The administrator will utilize your phone number and email address provided at registration for all communications.
- Candidates who are NRI, PIO, or OCI may also apply.
- Completion of the 12th or equivalent examination with qualifying marks is mandatory.
- The qualifying mark for eligibility is 45% aggregate in Physics, Maths, and Chemistry / Computer Science / Bio-Technology / Biology / Electronics.
- SC/ST and Backward Class receive a 5% relaxation in the qualifying examination and optional topics, and their aggregate scores for eligibility are 40%.
- The candidates should appear and at least meet the qualification score of CET/COMED-K.
- Entrance Test: CET/COMED-K and NMIT Online Admission Test (AY-2023-24).
- Completion of the B.Tech/BE Examination with qualifying marks is mandatory.
- The qualifying marks for eligibility are 50% aggregate. SC/ST and Backward Class receive a 5% relaxation in the qualifying examination and optional topics, and their aggregate scores for eligibility are 45%.
- The candidates should appear and at least meet the qualification score of PGCET/GATE/K-MAT/C-MAT.
- Entrance Test: PGCET/GATE/K-MAT/C-MAT.
- Doctoral Courses
- Completion of the M.Tech Examination with qualifying marks is mandatory.
- The qualifying mark for eligibility is 55% aggregate.
- The candidates should appear and at least meet the qualification score of UGC NET/NTA.
- Entrance Test: UGC NET/NTA.
- Diploma Courses
- Completion of the 10th or Equivalent Examination with qualifying marks is mandatory.
- The qualifying marks for eligibility are 35% aggregate.
Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology Management Quota Fees Structure
Management Quota admission has many advantages, such as reserving your seat at a very early admission stage. The only catch for admission through Management Quota is the fee structure. The Management Quota Fees will be 2 or 3 times higher than the Merit Quota fees. You should go for it if you can afford such a fee structure!
Like every other Top Engineering College, Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology Management Quota Fees is higher than its Admission through Merit Quota Fees. But the positive part about NMIT Bangalore is that the college has excellent placement records with an average LPA of 7.6 Lacs, so that you can expect a good return on investment.
Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology Management Quota Fees are as follows:
B.Tech Fee Structure
|Fees (Per Year)
|AI & Machine Learning
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering
|Computer Science & Engineering
|AI & Data Science
|Electronics & Communication Engineering
|Information Science & Engineering
M.Tech Fee Structure
|Fees (Per Year)
|VLSI & Embedded Systems
|Robotics & Artificial Intelligence
Diploma Course Fee Structure
|Fees (Per Year)
Doctoral Programs Fee Structure
|Fees (Per Year)
The requisite fee must be paid by NEFT/RTGS transfer to the college’s bank account or Demand Draft (DD) to “Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology” in Bangalore. The account details are given below:
- Account No: 094010100165396.
- MICR Code: 560211006.
- Permanent Account No (PAN): AAATN2284K.
- IFSC Code: UTIB0000094.
- Swift Code: AXISINBB094.
- Bank: Axis Bank.
- Account Holder Name: Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology.
- Branch: Yelahanka, Bangalore.
Hostel Fees for Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology
NMIT provides dormitories on campus for 500 females and 1,000 guys. There are two hostels for females and two for males. There are double and triple sharing rooms available. Meals are available to students in both vegetarian and non-vegetarian options. Students may add extras and specialty items to the regular menu for every meal. There is a minimal cost to purchase these things.
The Hostel Fees for Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology are segregated into caution deposit, room rent, and food charges. You must pay the caution deposit to book a room in the hostel, which will be non-refundable. You can pay the food charges on a monthly or yearly basis.
Below are the Hostel Fees for Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology:
|Fees (per year)
|INR 15,000/- (One-Time & Non-Refundable)
Engineering is at the peak of professions and job opportunities as the world is developing and depending more on technology. The demand for Engineers is increasing daily, which has led to massive competition in admissions to Engineering courses.
Many competitive exams are held to get admission to Top Engineering Colleges. But sometimes, an aspirant needs help to rely on the marks scored in competitive exams. For such aspirants, Admission through Management Quota is the preferred option; only they will have to pay comparatively higher fees.
If you are an aspirant seeking admission to NMIT Bangalore and can’t rely on competitive exams, check Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology Management Quota fees, and enroll in this prestigious college.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I get admission through Management Quota at Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology?
You can get direct admission at the Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology through Management Quota.
2. How much seat intake does Management Quota have for B.Tech and M.Tech?
Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology Management Quota has a 20% intake for B.Tech admissions and a 25% for M.Tech admissions.
3. Should I take an Entrance Test for admission through Management Quota?
You must take the NMIT Online Entrance Examination (AY 2023-24) for Admission through Management Quota.
4. What are the Management Quota fees in Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology for the CSE course?
The Management Quota fee in Niite Meenakshi Institute of Technology for the CSE course is INR 5,90,000/- per year.
5. Do I need to pay any application fee during my admission at NMIT Bangalore?
You must pay an application fee of INR 1,000/- during your admission at NMIT Bangalore.
6. Which is the lowest fee structure for Management Quota Admission at Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology?
The lowest fee structure for Management Quota Admission at Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology is INR 2,65,000 annually for B.Tech in EEE, CE, and ME courses.
7. Where can I pay the fee structure for my course at NMIT Bangalore?
You can pay in the fee structure for your course at the NMIT campus or through NEFT/RTGS.
8. What is the Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology hostel fees?
The hostel fee of Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology is INR 70,000 per year.
9. Are the food charges included in the annual hostel fees of NMIT Bangalore?
No, The food charges of INR 30,000 per year are not included in the annual hostel fees of NMIT Bangalore.