RBTS Government Homoeopathic Medical College Muzaffarpur is the only homeopathy College in the State of Bihar. It is spread over 5 and a half acres of land in the sprawling city of Muzaffarpur. The College is in the City Center, with transport connectivity and other infrastructure facilities. The College has full-fledged OPD and IPD Facilities. The Hospital treats more than 90,000 patients free of cost. Let me share more details about the college.
Table of Contents
RBTS Government Homoeopathic Medical College Muzaffarpur Overview
The Institution was established in the year 1958 and is affiliated with B R A Bihar University, Muzaffarpur. Courses are approved and recognized by the Central Council of Homeopathy, New Delhi, and the Ministry of AYUSH, New Delhi. The course offerings are undergraduate BHMS and postgraduate MD Homeopathy.
|Name||RBTS Government Homoeopathic Medical College Muzaffarpur|
|Address||Near Ramdayalu Nagar Station, Muzaffarpur 842002 Bihar|
|Affiliated to||B R A Bihar University, Muzaffarpur|
|Approved by||Central Council of Homeopathy, New Delhi|
|Recognized by||Ministry of AYUSH|
|Study Mode||Regular/ Full Time|
|Hostel||Both Boys and Girls|
The Vision of the Institution is to become the center of academic excellence in the field of homeopathy. It encourages and nurtures the students with the current advancements in the field so that they are able to work for society as well as the community.
The mission of the College is to support and guide the homeopathy aspirants by providing the best infrastructure facilities and experienced faculties with the best placements. To develop the nature of serving humanity through healthcare in the upcoming homeopaths.
Why Study at RBTS Government Homoeopathic Medical College Muzaffarpur?
RBTS Government Homoeopathic Medical College Muzaffarpur is a Government Homoeopathic Institution in the State of Bihar. The College is one of the oldest colleges in the State. You must study here because:
- The Government of India has declared the college as a model college, and the Bihar Government has made the necessary facilities available.
- The Institution is affiliated with B R A Bihar University, Muzaffarpur, and recognized by the Ministry of AYUSH, New Delhi.
- The Central Council of Homeopathy, New Delhi, approves courses.
- State-of-the-art infrastructure facilities such as hostels, canteen, cafeteria, dining hall, sports activities, etc. are arranged within the campus.
- The College offers placement assistance to the students.
RBTS Government Homoeopathic Medical College Muzaffarpur Admission
The process of admissions for various course offerings at RBTS Government Homoeopathic Medical College Muzaffarpur is as follows:
- Step 1: Visit the Admissions Section.
- Step 2: You will find an online application form which you are required to fill with your particulars.
- Step 3: You will get a link to pay the application fees upon completion.
- Step 4: Download the completed application form.
Eligibility Criteria for BHMS
The eligibility criteria which you must fulfill for admission to BHMS are:
- Aspirants must have qualified in the 12th Class or any qualifying exam with subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as the compulsory subjects.
- The aggregate mark for the General Category is 50%, and for SC/ST/OBC is 40%.
- Must be qualified in the NEET examination.
- The minimum age at the time of admission is 17 years.
Documents Required for BHMS
You must bring the following documents during the counseling process along with the application form:
- NEET Admit Card.
- NEET Scorecard.
- Aadhar Card.
- Scanned Copy of 10th Class Marksheet.
- Scanned Copy of 12th Class Marksheet.
- Recent Photos.
Eligibility Criteria for MD Homeopathy
To get admission to MD Homeopathy, you are required to become eligible for admissions first. The eligibility criteria for MD Homeopathy are:
- Candidates must have passed BHMS Degree with 60% from a College or University which is recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Aspirants should have completed 1 year of compulsory internship.
- Must be qualified for the PGMAC examination for postgraduate courses.
Documents Required for MD Homeopathy
Documents that you are supposed to carry along with you for the admission process are:
- Original Admit Card and Scorecard of AIAPGET.
- 10th Class Marksheet and Passing Certificate.
- 12th Class Marksheet and Passing Certificate.
- Passing Certificate of BHMS Degree.
- Year Wise Mark Sheet of BHMS Degree.
- Residential Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Rotatory Internship Completion Certificate.
- Homoeopathy Registration Certificate.
- Six Passport Size Photos.
- Aadhar Card.
- Rank Card of PGMAC examination.
RBTS Government Homoeopathic Medical College Courses Offered
RBTS Government Homoeopathic Medical College Muzaffarpur offers graduate-level BHMS as well as postgraduate-level MD Homeopathy.
Bachelor in Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS)
Bachelor in Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery is also called BHMS. The program covers 5 and half years, including 4 and half years of academics, followed by 1 year of compulsory internship. It focuses on getting a deeper understanding of the principles and practices of homeopathic medicine. The BHMS Course equips the students with the knowledge and skills to diagnose and treat with homeopathic remedies. The annual intake for BHMS is 60 seats per year.
Doctor of Medicine MD (Homoeopathy)
MD Homeopathy or Doctor of Medicine in Homeopathy is a postgraduate level course for a duration of 3 years. The Course is designed in such a way that students get more hands-on training experience apart from classroom lectures. Conferences, Group Discussions, Seminars and workshops are organized to improve their knowledge and help them write their thesis and dissertations.
RBTS Government Homoeopathic Medical College Muzaffarpur Fee Structure
RBTS Government Homoeopathic Medical College Muzaffarpur Fees Structure for the various homeopathy courses offered by the institution are:
- The Bihar Government and the BRA Bihar University decide on BHMS College in Muzaffarpur Fee Structure.
- Course Fees comprise the Tuition Fees, Hostel Fees, Library Fees, Research and Development Fees, Miscellaneous Fees, and so on.
The Department of Higher Education under the Ministry of Education has provided loans under the Central Sector Interest Subsidy Scheme. Under this scheme, an education loan for the course period plus one year is taken.
This loan can be taken from Scheduled Banks to be given to students belonging to economically weaker sections of society whose parental income is INR 4.5 LPA from all sources. The loan amount ceiling has been increased to INR 10 LPA.
The College ensures that meritorious and deserving students get financial help and support from these education loans.
Placements and Opportunities
The Placement Cell at RBTS Government Homoeopathic Medical College Muzaffarpur looks after the placements as well as internships of the students. Various Placement-related activities such as Conferences, Workshops, Training Sessions, and Personality Development Programs are conducted to prepare them for future challenges.
Students can pursue their internships at Muzaffarpur Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital. This internship is for a duration of 1 year. BHMS Graduates work under the guidance of their faculties.
Job Opportunities after BHMS
After completing a BHMS Degree, many opportunities are available in India and abroad. Jobs are available across various sectors, such as manufacturing as well as research. The salary packages offered vary as per the job experience. Some of the job profiles available to BHMS Graduates are:
- Private Practice.
- Spa Director.
- Public Health Specialist, and many more.
Ranking and Affiliations
RBTS Government Homoeopathic Medical College Muzaffarpur is affiliated with B R A Bihar University, Muzaffarpur. Undergraduate BHMS and Post Graduate MD Homeopathy Courses are recognized and approved by the Central Council of Homeopathy, New Delhi as well as the Ministry of AYUSH, Delhi. Placements with the best packages are offered in the top healthcare organizations.
On Campus Facilities Offered
The College Campus is located in Muzaffarpur in the State of Bihar. The Government Homeopathy College in Bihar has arranged amenities for facilities within the premises. Muzaffarpur is a city in the Tirhut Region of Bihar. The place is well connected to various parts of the country through its Railway network. Students who come to study here are given a calm and quiet environment. Some of the facilities within the campus are:
Hostel Accommodation is arranged for both boys and girls on campus. Each of the hostel buildings is divided into floors and various kinds of rooms. Wardens are present on campus to look after the needs of the students residing in the hostels. The mess Facility is attached to the hostels separately.
RBTS Government Homoeopathic Medical College Muzaffarpur has a well-equipped and modernized auditorium. It can accommodate around 100 people. Every year, cultural and academic activities such as Seminars and Conferences take place here.
The other amenities which the college arranges are:
- Administrative Building.
- PG Block.
- Yoga Room.
- Physiotherapy Unit.
- Staff Quarters.
College Contact Details
- Address: Near Ramdayalu Station, Muzaffarpur 842002 Bihar.
- Distance From:
- Distance from Muzaffarpur Railway Station: 3.8 km.
- Distance from Muzaffarpur Airport: 10.9 km.
- Distance from Muzaffarpur Bus Stop: 8.2 km.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the minimum age for pursuing BHMS?
The minimum age for pursuing BHMS is 17 years.
2. How to get admissions to the BHMS Course in RBTS Government Homoeopathic Medical College?
Admission to the BHMS Course in RBTS Government Homoeopathic Medical College is based on NEET Scores and Bihar Combined Entrance Examination Board.
3. When was RBTS Government Homoeopathic Medical College Muzaffarpur established?
RBTS Government Homoeopathic Medical College Muzaffarpur was established in 1958.
4. What are the programs offered by RBTS Government Homoeopathic College?
The programs offered by RBTS Government Homoeopathic College are undergraduate BHMS and post graduate MD Homeopathy.
5. How long does it take to complete the BHMS Course?
BHMS Course is a UG Course for a duration of 5 and half years.
6. Does the college arrange education loans for students?
Yes, the college arranges education loans for students.
7. Where is RBTS Government Homoeopathic Medical College Muzaffarpur located?
RBTS Government Homoeopathic Medical College Muzaffarpur is located near Ramdayalu Nagar Station in Muzaffarpur in Bihar.
8. What is the RBTS College Muzaffarpur Cut off?
RBTS College Muzaffarpur Cut off for BHMS General Category is 50th percentile and for SC/ST/OBC is 40th percentile.
A small ask
To know more details about the college, courses offered, fee structure, placements, etc., please write or call us. Post your queries in the comments section below. I assure you we will revert soon. Spare a few minutes of your time to write a review for us. Your feedback can help someone make a life decision. Thanks for your time and review!