Vamanrao Ithape Homoeopathic Medical College Ahmednagar is a unit of the Ithape Group of Institutions. It has been a top-class institution in homeopathy for the last 16 years. The College is acknowledged for its upliftment in the healthcare delivery system and innovative teaching methodologies. It aims to spread awareness of homeopathy in the villages around Sangamner. Let’s know more about the institution.
Table of Contents
Vamanrao Ithape Homoeopathic Medical College Ahmednagar Overview
Sangamner Medical Foundation and Research Institute founded the college in 1994. The Institution comes under the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nasik. Courses are approved and recognized by the Central Council of Homeopathy, New Delhi, as well as the Ministry of AYUSH, New Delhi. It offers undergraduate courses in BHMS and postgraduate MD Homeopathy. Student intake for BHMS is 100 seats, and MD Homeopathy is 27 seats.
|Name||Vamanrao Ithape Homoeopathic Medical College Ahmednagar|
|Address||Dr Ithape Hospital, New Nagar Road, Sangamner, Ahmednagar District 422605 Maharashtra|
|Affiliated to||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nasik|
|Approved by||Central Council of Homeopathy, New Delhi|
|Recognized by||Ministry of AYUSH|
|Study Mode||Regular/Full Time|
|Hostel||Both Boys and Girls|
The Vision of the Institution is to become a center of academic excellence in the field of homeopathic medicine. To train the students with professional ethics and standards to prepare them for future challenges.
The Mission of the College is to provide the students with excellent infrastructure facilities in order to develop their skills and knowledge in the field. To nurture and develop homeopathy doctors with skills and values who benefit the individuals, society, and community.
Why study at Vamanrao Ithape Homoeopathic Medical College Ahmednagar?
Vamanrao Ithape Homoeopathic Medical College Ahmednagar is among the best homeopathic institutions in the State of Maharashtra. The Ithape Group of Institutions are located in the same premises. Some of the reasons to study here are:
- The Institution has quality and certified teaching faculty members. Eminent Speakers are called to give expert lectures in their specialized areas in homeopathy.
- The College gives excellent results, University Rankholders, and Placements.
- Career Counselling is given by senior guest lecturers and senior corporate members of the organizations.
- Student-friendly campus with absolute discipline as well as safety.
Vamanrao Ithape Homoeopathic Medical College Ahmednagar Admission
The process of admissions for course offerings at Vamanrao Ithape Homoeopathic Medical College Ahmednagar is as follows:
- Step 1: Visit the Admission Section.
- Step 2: Fill up the application form with your personal credentials.
- Step 3: Upload the documents.
- Step 4: Download the completed form for future reference.
Eligibility Criteria for UG Course (BHMS)
In order to get admission to BHMS, you must satisfy the eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must pass 12th Standard or any equivalent examination with subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- The aggregate score must be around 50% for General candidates and 40% for SC/ST Candidates.
- The minimum age at the time of admission should be 17 years.
- Must be qualified in the NEET examination.
Documents Required for UG Course (BHMS)
You must bring the following documents along with you during the counseling process:
- NEET Admit Card and Scorecard.
- Class 10th Marksheet.
- Class 12th Marksheet.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
- Recent Photos.
- Aadhar Card.
Eligibility Criteria for PG Course (MD Homeopathy)
Eligibility Criteria for getting admissions to MD Homeopathy are:
- Aspirants must have completed a BHMS Degree from a recognized college or university with a minimum aggregate score of 60%.
- He/She must have finished the one year of compulsory internship.
Documents Required for PG Course (MD Homeopathy)
You must bring these documents with you during admission to MD Homeopathy:
- BHMS Degree Completion Certificate.
- Year Wise Mark Sheets of BHMS Course.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Identity Proof such as Aadhar/Passport/PAN Card.
Vamanrao Ithape Homoeopathic Medical College Courses Offered
Vamanrao Ithape Homoeopathic Medical College Ahmednagar offers undergraduate-level Bachelor’s of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery BHMS and postgraduate Doctor of Medicine MD Homeopathy.
Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS)
Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery is otherwise called BHMS. The program covers a duration of five and half years, which includes 4 and half years of academic activities, followed by one year of compulsory internship. Number of students taken per year is 100. Students are exposed to both theoretical as well as practical aspects of homeopathy.
Doctor of Medicine MD Homeopathy
Doctor of Medicine MD Homeopathy is a postgraduate level course for a duration of 3 years. It includes 2 years of academics, followed by 1 year of internship. Number of students taken for the PG Course is 27 students. Specializations which are offered in MD Homeopathy are:
- Homeopathic Materia Medica.
- Organon of Medicine.
- Practise of Medicine.
Vamanrao Ithape Homoeopathic Medical College Ahmednagar Fee Structure
Vamanrao Ithape Homoeopathic Medical College Sangamner Fees for the undergraduate BHMS and postgraduate MD Homeopathy Courses is given below:
|MD Homeopathy||INR 1,15,000/-|
- The Complete Fees include the tuition fees and the development fees.
- BHMS Course Fees are Charged as per MUHS, Nasik, and the Central Council of Homeopathy, New Delhi.
- Fees will be taken on the basis of the category you belong to as well as on the basis of the Vamanrao Ithape Homoeopathic Medical College Merit List. Hostel and Mess Charges are taken separately from the students every year.
Payment Method Options
How will I pay the course fees? Are there any payment method options given by the college?
These are a few questions that come to the mind of any parent or student. You are going to put your parent’s hard-earned money in your education. In order to reduce the burden on the parents, the college provides various payment method options for the payment of fees. Some of the methods available are:
- Demand Draft.
- Debit Card.
- Credit Card.
- Payment through UPI.
- Online Banking.
- Bank Transfer, and so on.
Training and Placements
Placements are an integral part of building a career for BHMS Graduates. The Placement Department at Vamanrao Ithape Homoeopathic Medical College Ahmednagar looks after the placements as well as internships of undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Aspirants are groomed and prepared by experts in the field. Personality Development Sessions are organized on the campus. Other activities such as Conferences, Seminars, workshops, and industry visits are also conducted. Organizations are invited on campus for recruitment. Students are offered handsome salary packages to start their careers.
Vamanrao Ithape Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital is located within the campus premises. The healthcare facility has around 43 beds. It has OPD and IPD Departments which cater to the needs of the people living in the surrounding areas.
It also has an operation theatre, yoga and physiotherapy rehabilitation unit, central clinical laboratory, radiography and sonography unit, and stores. An ambulance facility is also available for the patients around the clock.
Rankings and Affiliations
Vamanrao Ithape Homoeopathic Medical College Ahmednagar is among the best colleges in the State of Maharashtra. The Institution is affiliated with MUHS, Nasik. Courses are approved and recognized by the Central Council of Homeopathy, New Delhi, and the Ministry of AYUSH, New Delhi.
The ranking is good because of its state-of-the-art infrastructure facilities, experienced faculties, course structure as well as placements. Students get lucrative job offers from the best healthcare organizations.
On Campus Facilities Offered
The College is located on the New Nagar Road in Sangamner City, with excellent infrastructure facilities with an attached hospital. The City is located in the Ahmednagar District of Maharashtra. It is a well-developed place that is well-connected to other parts of the country. The College ensures the safety and security of the students residing within the campus. Facilities offered within the campus are:
Ragging Free Campus
Vamanrao Ithape Homoeopathic Medical College Ahmednagar has a zero-tolerance policy against ragging. Ragging is strictly prohibited inside and outside on the campus. Student Committee members and faculty members ensure that the rules and regulations are followed on campus premises.
The Library is the knowledge center of an institution. Itape Group of Institutions has separate libraries for each of the colleges. There are numerous reference books, study materials, journals, and newspapers. It has a reading room where the students and faculties can read and prepare for their classes. They are also given access to the digital library.
The College ensures a safe environment for the students within the campus. Other facilities offered are:
- Mess and Cafeteria.
- Sports Facility.
- Conference Hall.
- Yoga Centre and Recreation.
- Career Guidance.
- Student Support Committees.
College Contact Details
- Address: Dr Ithape Hospital, New Nagar Road, Ahmednagar District 422605 Maharashtra.
- Distance From:
- Distance from Ahmednagar Railway Station: 108 km.
- Distance from Ahmednagar Airport: 39.5 km.
- Distance from Ahmednagar Bus Stop: 107 km.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which University is affiliated with Vamanrao Ithape Homoeopathic Medical College Ahmednagar?
Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nasik is affiliated with Vamanrao Ithape Homoeopathic Medical College Ahmednagar.
2. What is the Cut off for BHMS at Vamanrao Ithape Homoeopathic Medical College?
The Cut off for BHMS at Vamanrao Ithape Homoeopathic Medical College is 50th percentile for General Category and 40th percentile for SC/ST Category.
3. How many BHMS seats are there in the college?
The College has 100 seats for BHMS.
4. When was Vamanrao Ithape Homoeopathic Medical College Ahmednagar established?
Vamanrao Ithape Homoeopathic Medical College Ahmednagar was established in 1994.
5. How much is the fees for BHMS inVamanrao Ithape Homoeopathic Medical College Ahmednagar ?
The fees for BHMS in Vamanrao Ithape Homoeopathic Medical College Ahmednagar is INR 83,000/-.
6. What is the duration of the MD Homeopathy Course?
MD Homeopathy is a PG Course for a duration of 3 years.
7. Does Vamanrao Ithape Homoeopathic Medical College Ahmednagar have hostel accommodation?
Yes, Vamanrao Ithape Homoeopathic Medical College Ahmednagar has hostel accommodation.
8. How many specialisations are offered in MD by the college?
The College offers 6 specialisations in MD.
A small ask
I hope you are going through my posts on the BHMS Colleges. If you find them interesting, please like and share with your friends and family. Another request, please spare a few minutes to write a review about the college. Post your review in the comments section below. Your views and opinions can change the life of a future doctor. Thanks for your time and review!