This post is for all the engineering aspirants in India. Here I will be explaining to you in detail about engineering college admission through management quota.
The admission to engineering college through management or NRI quota is done on the basis of 12th marks. Yes, as of now you don’t have to attend any kind of exams to take admission through management quota in engineering colleges.
You can take spot admissions to most of the private engineering colleges on the basis of your 12th marks.
The minimum eligibility for admissions to engineering colleges is 45% in aggregate and also separately in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
Table of Contents
- Fees For Engineering Admission Through Management Quota
- How Engineering Colleges will charge donations?
- Top Engineering Colleges Charge Huge Fees
- Engineering Colleges Without Donation
- Benefits of taking Engineering College Admission Through Management Quota
- List of Documents for Management Quota Admission
- How to select an Engineering College for admission?
- Top Cities for Management Quota in Engineering
- Why Choose CareerMudhra for Engineering Admissions?
Fees For Engineering Admission Through Management Quota
There are engineering colleges in India with a fee structure ranging from Rs.65,000 per year to Rs.8 lakh per year depending on the college.
The fee changes depending on the college and branch you are going to select. The next question in your mind will be whether you have to pay any donations?
Only very few top engineering colleges in India will charge you a donation or capitation fees.
There are many top engineering colleges in India that don’t ask for any donations. Private engineering colleges that come under the top 15 rankings will charge a huge donation from the candidate.
There are many colleges that only charge donations for a specific branch. The highest donation will be for branches like computer science or CSE. In 80% of the engineering colleges, you don’t have to pay any donations.
Apart from the tuition fees, all the colleges will be having extra fees for the hostel, mess, transportation, library, examination, university fees, etc.
How Engineering Colleges will charge donations?
Some of the colleges charge donations only if you have low marks. There are colleges that don’t charge donations from students with marks lesser than 70%. Some colleges charge donations depending on the branch.
They will charge huge for the branches in demand and high placement record. If you are good colleges and if you have at least 60% marks then you will get engineering admission without any donation.
Top Engineering Colleges Charge Huge Fees
These are the colleges that have very high tuition and developmental fees.
- BMS College of Engineering.
- BMS Institute of Technology.
- RV College of Engineering.
- SRM University.
- VIT University.
- Manipal Institute of Technology.
- Bangalore Institute of Technology.
- Dayanand Sagar College of Engineering.
- PES University.
I just mentioned these colleges to just give you an idea about the average fee structure of few colleges.
Engineering Colleges Without Donation
These are some of the best engineering colleges that don’t charge any donations or capitation fees.
- New Horizon College of Engineering, Bangalore.
- Mangalore Institute of Technology, Mangalore.
- Shreedevi Engineering College, Mangalore.
- Oxford Engineering College, Bangalore.
- T-John Engineering College, Bangalore.
- PSG Engineering College, Coimbatore.
- RVS Engineering College, Coimbatore.
- CMS Engineering College, Coimbatore.
- Dhanalakshmi Srinivasa Engineering College, Chennai.
- JCT Engineering College, Coimbatore.
- Excel Engineering College, Erode.
- AJK Engineering College, Coimbatore.
- Rajarajeshwari Engineering College, Bangalore.
- R.R Engineering College, Bangalore.
- NITTE Meenakshi Engineering College, Mangalore.
- P.A College of Engineering, Mangalore.
- Christ Engineering College, Bangalore.
- REVA University.
- MVJ Engineering College, Bangalore.
There are hundreds of engineering colleges in India without any donation. I just mentioned only a few engineering colleges here. You can easily get direct admission in engineering colleges without donation in Bangalore.
Nowadays in most of the colleges in INDIA don’t have any donations but the fee structure is high instead. Since affordability is a concern, a student should consider other good engineering colleges with good NIRF ranking, placement records, NAAC accreditation, Faculties.
Lots of colleges that are new have been able to give a consistently good placement record.
Most of the very good colleges for engineering with affordable fee structures and great placement records are in Bangalore.
Also, the colleges among which some come under VTU, some are autonomous and some are Deemed University.
Lots of Top engineering colleges in Bangalore have good scholarship systems. Presidency University is one such Top Engineering institution in Bangalore that offers good scholarships and has a good fee structure and also has good placement records. The return on investment is good in choosing this college.
There are many institutions in Bangalore and Pune as well where you can take admission in BTech in management quota.
Benefits of taking Engineering College Admission Through Management Quota
There are many benefits of taking admission through the management quota in engineering colleges in India. I had listed the major benefits below.
- You don’t have to attend any entrance exams for taking admissions.
- You can get admission if you have minimum qualification marks.
- Easy spot admission on the basis of 12th marks.
- Simple procedures for taking engineering admissions.
- Take admission to the best engineering colleges in India.
- You can book the seats at your favorite college in advance.
- Have more time to think and choose engineering colleges with good placement records.
List of Documents for Management Quota Admission
You must provide the following documents while you take engineering admission in private college:
- 10th marks card.
- 12th marks card.
- 12th pass certificate.
- Transfer certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Conduct certificate.
- Identity proof.
- Passport size photos.
You must submit all your original academic documents before the class starts.
How to select an Engineering College for admission?
Now that you know the admission details for joining a college, I would prefer you to choose the college smartly. You will be spending 4 years of your life in college and your future depends on the college you join.
Things mentioned here are from my experience and I would tell you to keep these things in your mind. Check whether the college is approved by UGC and AICTE.
All the engineering colleges need these approvals to run any engineering course. The college must also be affiliated with a well-reputed university.
Check whether the university is approved by UGC and the credibility of the university. You must also inquire whether the college has an excellent placement history.
Check which all colleges visit the campus for recruitments and what is the placement percentage of that college. Also, check whether the colleges charge an affordable fee.
Some of the colleges charge huge fees for hostel and food. Keep in mind that you will also have to pay extra for the lab, books, library, transportation, etc. As you consultant about all the extra fees, they will charge.
Top Cities for Management Quota in Engineering
The major cities for engineering or B.Tech admission in India through management quota are:
- Engineering Colleges in Bangalore.
- Engineering Colleges in Chennai.
- Engineering Colleges in Delhi.
- Engineering Colleges in Kerala.
- Engineering Colleges in Mangalore.
Why Choose CareerMudhra for Engineering Admissions?
In this section, I just want to tell you in detail about all the features and benefits we provide to our clients and what keeps us unique.
We are into the educational and admission consultancy industry for the past 14 years and are well experienced in this field. We extremely update with the admission procedures and related information.
We are also partnered with most of the top engineering colleges in India. We deal with most of the engineering colleges in Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, etc.
Most of our candidates are confused about which branch to choose. We help them in easily understanding their pros and cons and help them choose the branch which will them a future.
There are thousands of engineering colleges in India and we help the candidate choose a college within their budget with great placements.
We only deal with reputed and recognized engineering colleges only. We can also help our candidates in the educational loan process.
We also provide scholarship facilities for deserving students with our partnered engineering colleges. We also provide scholarships for students based on sports quota too.
CareerMudhra also provides the candidate with a Free Laptop and 100% placement assistance in a few engineering colleges.
Here in this post, I had tried my best to give you the complete information about admission through management quota in top engineering colleges in India.
If you feel this article is worth it, then please do share it with your friends and people in need. If you have got any questions in your mind, feel free to comment below.
You can even call us on the below number and talk to our career expert.
This post will be helpful for people searching for information regarding management quota fees for engineering colleges in Bangalore also.