Welcome to CareerMudhra, India’s one of the best educational and career portals for students, parents and is for almost anyone who wants to improve their career.
We are one of the best educational consultants for PAN India medical courses and dental colleges. Here I will be discussing BDS admission in Ghaziabad in Uttar Pradesh.
Please do keep in mind that, you can only take admission to BDS only if you qualify for the NEET-UG entrance exam. Even if you want to take BDS admission through the management quota, you must qualify for the NEET exam.
Table of Contents
Procedure for BDS Admission in Ghaziabad
As I told you before, you must qualify for the NEET-UG entrance exam. After that, you have to attend online counselling which is conducted by the Directorate of Medical Training and Education, UP. Yes, it is mandatory to attend counselling to secure BDS admission in any of the dental colleges in Ghaziabad.
There are a few steps in the admission procedure and I am listing them below. The major steps included in the admission procedure for BDS in Ghaziabad are:
- Qualify for the NEET-UG entrance exam.
- Register for online counselling on UP NEET’s official website.
- Document Verification: You must verify your documents before you attend the online counselling. The verification would be done either online or offline based on the guidelines listed on the UPDGME website.
- Choice filling: You must log in and give your choice of college you want to join in Ghaziabad, or in the entire UP.
- Allotment: If your rank is good you will be allotted seats in the first round itself, based on choices made by you.
- Second Round Counseling: If you weren’t allotted a BDS seat in the first round, then you can attend the second round.
- MOP-UP Round: If you weren’t able to secure BDS admission in the first and second rounds of counselling, then you can attend the MOP-UP round. All the vacant seats after will be available in the MOP-UP round.,
During the registration or document verification, you might have to pay a refundable security deposit of Rs.1 lakh which will be deducted from your first-year fees.
BDS Fee Structure in Ghaziabad
There are many dental colleges in the Ghaziabad area and the fee structure varies among colleges. You can expect a tuition fee of around Rs.2.5 to Rs.3.5 lakh/ year for dental colleges in Ghaziabad.
I have a small surprise for you! 😛
I have a partnered college, where I can get you admission for around Rs.11 lakhs including your tuition fees, hostel, food, material charges, etc.
This special fee structure is only for some deserving or meritorious students with low affordability. This is a Careermudhra initiative in spreading quality education at an affordable fee for some really interested students.
This dental college will surely have:
- Excellent patient flow.
- Latest equipment like CBCT, Endodontic microscopes, etc.
- Experienced and known faculty.
- The best infrastructure for dental studies.
- Easily accessible campus with 24×7 security.
List of Dental Colleges in Ghaziabad
These are the dental colleges available in the Ghaziabad area. I deal with almost all the dental colleges in Ghaziabad and will be able to give you BDS admission at the lowest package.
- I.T.S. Centre for Dental Studies & Research, Ghaziabad.
- Inderprastha Dental College & Hospital, Ghaziabad.
- Subarti Dental College, Meerut.
- Santosh Dental College & Hospital, Ghaziabad.
- Divya Jyothi Dental College, Modinagar.
- Shree Bankey Bihari Dental College.
- Kalka Dental College and Hospital, Meerut.
- Institute of Dental Studies and Technologies or IDST Dental College, Modinagar, Ghaziabad.
I also can try to provide scholarship facilities for deserving students from the college side.
Eligibility for BDS Admission
The candidate must have the following if he wishes to take BDS admission in Ghaziabad:
- Qualify NEET-UG.
- 50% marks in 12th standard aggregate.
- 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English separately.
- Must be at least 17 years of age by 31st December of the year of admission.
List of Documents for BDS Admission
The candidate must have the following documents ready so that the admission procedure will be smooth.
- 10th marks card.
- 12th marks card.
- 12th pass certificate.
- Transfer certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Conduct certificate.
- NEET Scorecard.
- Domicile certificate, if applicable.
- Community certificate, if applicable.
- Aadhar Card.
- Passport size photo – 6 nos.
Benefits of Taking Admission From Me
I have helped a lot of candidates get admissions to top dental colleges in India. I provide all the candidates will my exclusive benefits and much more. The best features of my consultancy service are:
- Facility to book seat.
- Complete guidance for counselling.
- Excellent support for college selection.
- We will be able to provide scholarship facilities for deserving students.
- I can also arrange supporting documents that are required for the educational loan.
- I will be able to provide BDS admission in Ghaziabad at the lowest price.
- I will also provide a free educational kit for all candidates. It will also include free study materials.
- Most Importantly we value quality education and try to provide the best course, the best college, and an affordable fee structure.
Here I have provided all the information which is needed for BDS admission in Ghaziabad. I explained the admission procedure, fee structure, eligibility criteria, etc. The information given here is from my personal experience and research.
Need my guidance?
If you need professional guidance for taking BDS admission in Ghaziabad, then you can contact me via call or WhatsApp on +91-7353000393. I will try my best to clear all your queries and get BDS admission to UP with professional guidance.
ONE SMALL REQUEST
If you feel this content is worth sharing, then please do share it with your friends and people in need. This will help us serve more students and provide quality guidance.
Frequently Asked Questions About BDS Admission in Ghaziabad
1. Can I get BDS admission without NEET qualification?
A: No, to take BDS admission in Ghaziabad, you must qualify for the NEET-UG entrance exam.
2. Can I get BDS admission without donation in Ghaziabad?
A: Yes, you don’t have to pay anything as a donation for BDS admission. If you want more details, then you can go through my detailed post about BDS admission without any donation.
3. What are the course fees for the BDS in private colleges in Ghaziabad?
A: If you are looking for a good college with excellent patient exposure, then you can get BDS admission with fees of around 11 lakhs total fees including hostel and food. If you are looking for BDS admission in Bangalore then you can also read my article about BDS course fees in Bangalore.