Welcome, all! To my exclusive guide on how to get BDS admission without donation in India through management quota or NRI quota.
I am Vishnu Nambiar, senior career counselor, and NEET Guidance expert, guiding students for the past 8 years for joining different medical courses.
In this post, I will be sharing your things related to BDS admission, which I had seen and experienced over the past few years.
I guess you might have gone through my article on BDS Admission through management quota, which clearly explains how to select a dental college, what all benefits I provide, and a lot more. If not you can just go through that first.
Last year many students didn’t take admission to any course and the reports say that there might be a hike of 30% in students this year. So, I would suggest you choose a good dental college and take admitted as soon as possible.
Now, coming to the point!
From the academic year 2017-18, all dental and medical admissions are to be done through NEET Centralised Counselling, including the management and NRI seats.
The seats which are vacant even after the second counseling will be given to management through spot offline admission.
- OCI applicants can now apply for UR category management positions, as opposed to last year, when they could only apply for NRI positions.
- The fourth step, the stray vacancy round, which was previously held at the college level offline, will now be held online through MCC counseling.
- Registration for the fourth round, the Mop-Up Stray Vacancy phase, is now open.
- The third round, previously known as the Mop-Up Round in 2022, will now be known as the Third Counseling Round, and the stray vacancy round will be known as the Mop-Up Stray Vacancy Round.
Table of Contents
What would be the Fees for BDS admission without donation?
The tuition fees will be fixed by the state medical or examination authority after the NEET results are published.
Example: Karnataka BDS management fee will be updated on KEA or Karnataka examination authority website.
The college doesn’t have any right to charge anything more than the fee listed on the official website. But, keep in mind that the Hostel, Food, University Fees, etc will be charged extra.
But the colleges can reduce their fee structure if the seats get vacant. Due to the pandemic, most of the students weren’t ready to take admission last year. So there might be students ready to take BDS admission this year.
To make it safer and financially stable, the colleges might reduce the fee structure year. So, you have got a chance to take BDS admission without donation this year.
Right now, I am having few dental colleges in India which give special fees for students referred by CareerMudhra.
We have colleges providing BDS admission from 8 Lakhs total package including hostel and food. The fees depend upon different colleges.
Thanks to NEET’s new rules you can study BDS without a donation. Obviously, some colleges have already kept their fees very high. The fee structure for different colleges in different parts of India is different. However, I will list a few mandatory things for BDS admission without donation through management or NRI quota which is mandatory:
- NEET Score Card.
- 10th Marks Sheet and Pass Certificate.
- 12th Marks Sheet and Pass Certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate or TC.
- Conduct Certificate.
- Identity Card and 4 Passport Size Photo.
Admission is not possible for any NON-NEET eligible candidate. Apart from NEET qualification, the candidate should meet the below-mentioned criteria:
- At least 50% marks in +2 final exams for General Category.
- At least 40%marks in +2 final exams for SC/ST/OBC category candidates.
Also Read: BDS Admission through Management Quota
Basic Idea of BDS Course
Most of the candidates interested in BDS admission don’t even know the full form of BDS. Do you know? It is not a Bachelor of Dental Science :P, it is a Bachelor of Dental Surgery.
BDS is a five-year course that includes One Year Internship. The first and second year includes non-clinical subjects mainly and working on a dummy. From the third year, you start working on patients, and the same in the final year. There are major nine departments in BDS, they are listed below:
- Oral Medicine and Radiology
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Preventive and Community Dentistry
- Oral Pathology.
My Services for BDS admission without Donation
- Seat Booking facility.
- Loan paper arrangement.
- Easy and Installment payment.
- Excellent After support.
- and much more.
Benefits for students from my side if you are taking direct BDS admission through me:
- Study Materials for free.
- Discounted Coupons for many products.
- Scholarship facility for selected candidates.
- Referral Benefits
- Free Educational Kit etc.
So I guess I had provided you with my best knowledge. The information which I have provided here is from my own experience and suggestions from college staff, students, and other counselors.
If you have any questions, you can comment your query below and I will try my best to reply as soon as possible.
Need by Guidance?
I am always ready to guide you for BDS admission without donation. For my support, you can contact me at +91-7353000393 via call or Whatsapp.
Show Some Love
If you are happy with the information I had provided, then please do share it with people in need and on social media. Sharing is caring and always a motivation for me.
Frequently Asked Questions About BDS Admission Without Donation
1. Some colleges and consultants are asking for donations, should I pay?
A: Long before colleges used to take donations for BDS admissions. But after the implementation of centralized counseling and the NEET-UG entrance exam, you don’t have to pay any donation.
2. Where can you guide me for BDS admission in India?
A: I can guide you for BDS admission in almost all the states in India. But most of the students look for:
- BDS admission in Bangalore.
- BDS Admission in UP.
- BDS admission in Delhi NCR.
- BDS admission in Ghaziabad.
3. Can you help me with educational loan support?
A: Yes, after the allotment of the seat, I will provide you with all the documents which are needed for applying for an educational loan.
4. Which all colleges accept West Bengal Student Credit Cards?
A: I can guide you with the colleges according to your need. There are many dental colleges in India that accept the West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme.
5. Can I take BDS admission without donation in the NRI quota?
A: Yes, I can help you in getting BDS admission without donation through NRI and management quota.