On this page, we will give a surprise for all the Dental Aspirants from over India. We have given the best and lowest BDS fee structure to private colleges.
The fee structure is different in different states and different colleges and different universities. Following the guidelines of application procedures and admission for different states is different.
It’s always better to be focused on one thing, Either budget or Location. Of course, one cannot get everything but we sure do help our students to get the best quality in their budget.
The fee structure which I had added here is one of the best dental colleges in terms of patient exposure and affordability.
Due to the COVID lockdown and tensions within the country, last year many students didn’t take admission. So, there are reports that there might be 30% more students who will be applying for BDS admission at the lowest fee structure.
Table of Contents
- BDS Fee Structure Private Colleges India – 11 Lakhs Total Package
- Want to take BDS admission now?
- Eligibility for BDS Admission in India
- Counseling Procedure for BDS Admission
- What should all be there in a Good Dental College?
- Documents Required for Lowest Fee BDS Admission
- Benefits if you join BDS in India through our Consultancy
- List of the Private Dental Colleges in India With Low Fee Structure
- Frequently Asked Questions About BDS Course Fees
BDS Fee Structure Private Colleges India – 11 Lakhs Total Package
[Including Tuition, Hostel, Food, Material Fees]
Year-wise fee structure:
- First Year – 2.75 Lakhs.
- Second Year – 2.75 Lakhs.
- Third Year – 2.75 Lakhs.
- Final Year – 2.75 Lakhs.
- Hostel and Food – Included.
- Material Fees – Included.
Yes, this is the best fees structure I can provide you in one of the best dental colleges in India, which is more than 20 years old and approved by DCI. And I can assure you it has the best facilities and patient exposure for you.
The major facilities available in this dental college is:
- Use of microscope for Endodontic treatments.
- CBCT machine.
- Attached general hospital.
- Conducts special dental camps in villages nearby etc.
- North Indian, South Indian, Bengali, and North-Eastern Food available.
Want to take BDS admission now?
Eligibility for BDS Admission in India
- Aggregate 50% in Plus two final exams.
- 50% in PCB(Physics, Chemistry, Biology) in Plus two final exams.,
- Qualification in the NEET entrance exam of the specified academic session.
- The candidate must attend the complete counseling procedures conducted by the state authority. This means that the candidate must register for the counseling procedure without fail. For the counseling procedures, I will guide you from the registration to your seat allotment.
Counseling Procedure for BDS Admission
Here I will be just sharing the general counseling procedures involved in the state counselings. For every state, there is separate counseling conducted by the state examination authority.
Step 1: Registration
You must register for the counseling by paying a registration fee ranging from Rs.500 to Rs.2000. This differs in each state.
Step 2: Online Counseling Round 1
The candidate has to log in to the official website and give the choice of college where the candidate is interested. In case, if you are not allotted a seat in the first counseling you can attend the 2nd counseling.
Step 3: Online Counseling Round 2
The same procedure as in step 2 happens here. If the candidate is not able to secure in the 2nd round of counseling then the candidate can appear in the MOP-UP round.
Step 4: MOP-UP Round
The seats which are vacant even after the 2nd round counseling are allotted through the MOP-UP round. This round of counseling usually used to be offline, but due to the pandemic, this year it might be online.
What should all be there in a Good Dental College?
- Excellent Patient Exposure.
- Excellent Infrastructure.
- Excellent Clinical Teaching with the latest equipment and technologies.
- Excellent Faculty especially in clinical departments.
- Easily accessible.
- Adjustable climatic conditions etc.
- Affordable fees and good Return on Investment.
Documents Required for Lowest Fee BDS Admission
For taking BDS admission in top dental colleges at low fees, you have to attend the counseling conducted by the state authority. During the registration process of the counseling, you must keep the following documents ready with you.
- NEET-UG Score card.
- 12th marks card.
- 10th marks card.
- Transfer certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Income certificate, if applying through scholarship.
- Identity proof.
- Domicile certificate, for few states.
Please keep at least 4-5 attested copies of these documents with you, as you have to submit the original documents in the college.
Benefits if you join BDS in India through our Consultancy
- Seat-booking facility.
- Complete NEET-Guidance, till you get the allotment letter from the government.
- Loan Paper assistance facility.
- Scholarship Facility, for deserving students.
- Placement Facility.
- Excellent after support.
List of the Private Dental Colleges in India With Low Fee Structure
- Institute of Dental Studies and Technologies, Modinagar, Ghaziabad.
- Divya Jyothi Dental College, Ghaziabad.
- Shubarti Dental College, Meerut.
- ITS Dental College, Greater Noida.
- ITS Dental College, Muradnagar.
- Indraprastha Dental College.
- Sharavathi Dental College and Hospital, Shimoga.
- Subbaiah Institute of Dental Sciences, Shimoga.
- Swami Devi Dyal Dental College, Haryana.
- KGF Dental College, Kolar.
- Manav Rachna Dental College, Delhi.
- Santosh Dental College, Ghaziabad.
- AJ Institute of Dental Sciences, Mangalore.
- Srinivasa Dental College, Mangalore.
- AB Shetty Dental College, Mangalore.
- KVG Dental College, Sullia.
- Yenepoya Dental College, Mangalore.
- Manipal College of Dental Science, Manipal.
- Coorg Institute of Dental Science, Coorg.
- Vydehi Dental College, Bangalore.
- Dayanand Sagar Dental College, Bangalore.
- Hasanamba Dental College, Hassan.
- Vyas Dental College, Jodhpur.
- Maharaja Ganga Singh Dental College, Sri Ganga Nagar.
- JSS Dental College, Mysore.
- KMCT Dental College, Calicut.
- PMNM Dental College, Bagalkot.
- Navodaya Dental College, Raichur.
- KLE Dental College, Belgaum.
- Rajiv Gandhi Dental College, Bangalore.
and a lot more. We deal almost with all the private dental colleges in India. And will try our best to serve you better.
Personal Advice: You have to choose colleges that will give you the best facilities and academics at affordable fees in BDS. Never be attracted to fake advertisements and commitments given by different people.
Frequently Asked Questions About BDS Course Fees
1. Is the 11 lakh package mentioned above including hostel, food, and material charges?
A: Yes, it is including the hostel, food, and material charges. 😀
2. Is there any other charges excluding the above-mentioned?
A: Yes, you have to pay the Examination fees each year, depending on the number of subjects you are appearing. This is charged extra by, all the colleges and it will be approximate Rs.5000 – Rs.10,000 depending on the university.
3. Do you have a service charge?
A: No, we don’t have any service charge for the BDS course admissions.
4. I want to join a dental college in Bangalore, what will be the fee structure?
A: The fees for BDS in different colleges are different. The fee structure in Bangalore will be around 12-20 lakhs total, excluding hostel, food, and material charges.
5. Can I get BDS admission without NEET?
A: This is the most asked question by many students! You cannot take BDS admission, anywhere in India without qualifying for the NEET-UG entrance exam.
6. Will you guide us through the counseling procedures?
A: Yes, we have an expert in-house team who can guide you completely through all the procedures.
7. I wanted to take BDS admission at the lowest fee structure through you, what is the procedure?
A: You can contact me on +91-9535726644 via call or WhatsApp. I will guide you after getting the basic details.
So it’s time to wrap up the article about BDS fee structure private colleges. I had tried my best to give all the candidates the best and lowest package for BDS admission through management or the NRI quota. And I promise you that no one else can at this fee for BDS in India.
If you loved my post, please share it with your friends and social profiles.
Any more questions? You can drop a comment below and I will try my best to reply as soon as possible.
Need my Guidance?
I am always there to help you and you can contact me on +91-9535726644 for BDS admissions in private colleges with the lowest fee structure in India.
You can also go through the frequently asked questions by other students and parents, which will surely give you an idea about the BDS course fees in India.
I can also help you with:
- BDS admission without a donation.
- BDS admission in Kerala.
- BDS Admissions in India.
- BDS admission in Bangalore.
- BDS admission in UP.
- BDS admission in Delhi.
- BDS admission in Ghaziabad.
- BDS admission in Haryana.
- BDS admission in Meerut.
- Direct admission in BDS.
- How to get admission in BDS.
- Dental colleges in Bangalore no donation.
- BDS course fees in Bangalore.