In this page, we will give a surprise for all the Dental Aspirants from over India. We have given the best and lowest BDS fee structure to private colleges.
The fee structure is different in different states and different colleges and different universities. Following the guidelines of application procedures and admission for different states is different.
Its always better to be focussed on one thing, Either budget or Location. Of course, one cannot get everything but we sure do help our students to get the best quality in their budget.
BDS Fee Structure Private Colleges India – 10.00 Lakhs
[Including Hostel, Food, and Tuition Fees]
Scholarship Available For Deserving Students
Year-wise fee structure:
- First Year – 3.50 Lakhs.
- Second Year – 2.25 Lakhs.
- Third Year – 2.25 Lakhs.
- Final Year – 2 Lakhs.
- Hostel and Food – Included
- Material Fees – Included.
Want to take BDS admission now?
Eligibility for BDS Admission in India
- Aggregate 50% in Plus two final exams.
- 50% in PCB(Physics, Chemistry, Biology) in Plus two final exams.,
- Qualification in the NEET entrance exam of the specified academic session.
What should all be there in a Good Dental College?
- Excellent Patient Exposure.
- Excellent Clinical Teaching.
- Excellent Faculty especially in clinical departments.
- Easily accessible.
- Adjustable climatic conditions. etc
Benefits if you join BDS in India through our Consultancy
- Seat-booking facility.
- Loan Paper assistance facility.
- Scholarship Facility.
- Free Educational Kit worth Rs.5000.
- Placement Facility.
- Excellent after support.
List of the Private Dental Colleges in India With Low Fee Structure
- Institute of Dental Studies and Technologies, Modinagar, Ghaziabad.
- Divya Jyothi Dental College, Ghaziabad.
- Shubarti Dental College, Meerut.
- ITS Dental College, Greater Noida.
- Indraprastha Dental College.
- Sharavathi Dental College and Hospital, Shimoga.
- Subbaiah Institute of Dental Sciences, Shimoga.
- Swami Devi Dyal Dental College, Haryana.
- KGF Dental College, Kolar.
- Manav Rachna Dental College, Delhi.
- Santosh Dental College, Ghaziabad.
- AJ Institute of Dental Sciences, Mangalore.
- Srinivasa Dental College, Mangalore.
- AB Shetty Dental College, Mangalore.
- KVG Dental College, Sullia.
- Yenepoya Dental College, Mangalore.
- Manipal College of Dental Science, Manipal.
- Coorg Institute of Dental Science, Coorg.
- Vydehi Dental College, Bangalore.
- Dayanand Sagar Dental College, Bangalore.
- Hasanamba Dental College, Hassan.
- Vyas Dental College, Jodhpur.
- Maharaja Ganga Singh Dental College, Sri Ganga Nagar.
- JSS Dental College, Mysore.
- KMCT Dental College, Calicut.
- PMNM Dental College, Bagalkot.
- Navodaya Dental College, Raichur.
- KLE Dental College, Belgaum.
- Rajiv Gandhi Dental College, Bangalore.
and a lot more. We deal almost with all the private dental colleges in India. And will try our best to serve you better.
I can also help you with:
- BDS admission without a donation.
- BDS admission in Kerala.
- BDS Admissions in India.
- BDS admission in Bangalore.
- BDS admission in UP.
- BDS admission in Delhi.
- BDS admission in Ghaziabad.
- BDS admission in Haryana.
- BDS admission in Meerut.
- Direct admission in BDS.
- How to get admission in BDS.
- dental colleges in Bangalore no donation.
- BDS course fees in Bangalore.
So it’s the time to wrap up the article about BDS fee structure private colleges. I had tried my best to give all the candidates the best and lowest package for BDS admission through management or NRI quota. And I promise you that no one else can at this fees.
If you loved my post, please share it with your friends and social profiles.
Any more questions? You can give me a call on my personal number given at the top of the post or drop down a comment below, and I will try my best to revert ASAP.