On this page, I will give a surprise for all the Dental Aspirants from all over India. Last month I visited more than 50 private dental colleges in India and wanted to filter out the best dental colleges on a budget. Here, I will give all the information about BDS course fees in a private college in India, the lowest fee structure, and the package I can provide in the best dental colleges in India.
Before jumping into the fee structure part, you must understand that the BDS fee structure differs in different states, colleges, and universities. Following the guidelines of application procedures and admission for different states is different.
It’s always better to be focused on one thing, Either budget or location. Of course, one cannot get everything, but we sure help our students get the best quality in their budget.
The fee structure I added here is one of the best dental colleges in terms of patient exposure, faculties, infrastructure, and affordability.
Table of Contents
- BDS Course Fees in Private College in India – 9 Lakhs Total Package
- Want to take BDS admission now?
- Eligibility for BDS Admission in India
- BDS Course Counseling Procedures
- What Should All Be There in a Good Dental College?
- Documents Required for Admission to BDS Course
- Benefits if you join BDS in India through our Consultancy
- List of the Private Dental Colleges in India With Low Fee Structure
- Must Know About BDS Course
- Frequently Asked Questions
BDS Course Fees in Private College in India – 9 Lakhs Total Package
[Including Tuition, Hostel, Food, and Material Fees]
Year-wise fee structure:
|Year||Fees in INR||Hostel and Food|
|1st Year||Rs.2.25 Lakhs||Included|
|2nd Year||Rs.2.25 Lakhs||Included|
|3rd Year||Rs.2.25 Lakhs||Included|
|4th Year||Rs.2.25 Lakhs||Included|
You can also go through this video, which explains a few details about the fees for BDS in private colleges.
This is the best fee structure for BDS in a private college. I can provide you with one of the best dental colleges in India, which is over 20 years old and approved by DCI. And I can assure you it has the best facilities and patient exposure for you.
The major facilities available in this dental college are:
- Use of Microscope for Endodontic Treatments.
- CBCT Machine.
- Penta head Microscopes.
- Hi-tech phantom lab for students to get a 360-degree clinical experience in terms of knowledge and handwork.
- Attached general hospital.
- Conducts special dental camps in villages nearby etc.
- North Indian, South Indian, Bengali, and North-Eastern Food are available.
- Diversified Implant Systems.
- Use of Zirconia crowns.
- Digital intraoral and extraoral radiography.
- Use of soft tissue microtome.
- A decent stipend of Rs.5000 per month.
Want to take BDS admission now?
Eligibility for BDS Admission in India
- Aggregate 50% in Plus two final exams.
- 50% in PCB(Physics, Chemistry, Biology) Plus two final exams.,
- Qualification in the NEET entrance exam of the specified academic session.
- The candidate must attend the complete counseling procedures conducted by the state authority. This means that the candidate must register for the counseling procedure without fail. I will guide you from the registration to your seat allotment for the counseling procedures.
NEET Exam: Important Information & Dates
The National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET-UG) has been conducted by NTA since 2019. This exam is for admission to undergraduate medical programs like MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BSMS, BUMS, and BHMS. The exam is held with the approval of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. For test-related information, you can visit the official website of the NTA for NEET (UG).
NEET-UG 2023 Highlights
|Online Submission of Application||6 March 2023 to 15 April 2023|
|Last Date of Fee Submission||6 April 2023|
|Correction in Category||8 April 2023 – 10 April 2023|
|Admit Card Availability||3 May 2023|
|Examination Date||7 May 2023|
|Exam Duration||200 Minutes (3 Hours 20 Minutes)|
|Exam Timing||2:00 PM to 5:20 PM (IST)|
|Result Declaration||13 June 2023|
Application Fee Payable by Candidates
|Category||Fees (In India)||Fees (Outside India)|
|General||INR 1600||INR 8500|
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL||INR 1500|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Third Gender||INR 900|
*Processing Charge and GST are to be paid by the candidates as applicable.
NEET-UG Exam Pattern
The NEET-UG is an MCQ (Multiple Choice Question) based test that comprises 4 subjects. Each subject will have 2 sections: Section A (35 Questions) and Section B (15 Questions). Out of 15 questions in Section B, Candidates can choose to answer any 10.
Each question carries 4 marks, with a negative marking of -1 for incorrect ones. No marks were awarded for unanswered questions. The total marks for the exam are 720.
|Subject(s)||No. of Questions||Marks|
Mode of Examination
NEET (UG) is a Pen-Paper based test. Candidates must answer the questions in a machine-graded OMR sheet using a ballpoint pen provided at the center. Please keep in mind that the OMR sheet must not tamper or else it will lead to debarring of your candidature for 3 years.
Medium of Examination
If you opt for the exam in the English medium, you’ll be provided with a Test Booklet in the English language only. But if you opt for Hindi or any other regional language, you’ll receive a bilingual Test Booklet. And the medium of instruction and questions will be in English and Hindi or your chosen regional language.
|Gujarati||Odia & Urdu|
BDS Course Counseling Procedures
Here I will just share the general counseling procedures involved in state counseling. For every state, there is separate counseling conducted by the state examination authority.
Step 1: Registration
You must register for the counseling by paying a registration fee ranging from Rs.500 to Rs.2000. This differs in each state.
Step 2: Online Counseling Round 1
The candidate has to log in to the official website and choose the college where the candidate is interested. In case, if you are not allotted a seat in the first counseling, you can attend the 2nd counseling.
Step 3: Online Counseling Round 2
The same procedure as in step 2 happens here. If the candidate cannot secure the 2nd round of counseling, then the candidate can appear in the MOP-UP round.
Step 4: MOP-UP Round
The vacant seats, even after the 2nd round of counseling, are allotted through the MOP-UP round. This round of counseling usually used to be offline, but due to the pandemic, this year, it might be online.
MCC Counseling Dates 2023
|Round 1||20 – 25th July|
|Round 2||9 – 14th August|
|Round 3||31st Aug – 4th Sept|
|Stray Vacancy Round||21st – 23rd Sept|
MCC Counseling Updates for 2023
- OCI candidates can now apply for UR category management positions, compared to last year, when they could only apply for NRI seats.
- The fourth phase, the stray vacancy round, which was formerly held offline at the collegiate level, will now be held online through MCC counseling.
- Registration for the fourth round, known as the Mop-Up Stray Vacancy phase, is now open.
- The third round, which was known as the Mop-Up Round in 2022, will now be known as the Third Counseling Round, and the stray vacancy round will be known as the Mop-Up Stray Vacancy Round.
What Should All Be There in a Good Dental College?
- Affiliated with a reputed university and recognized by the Dental Council of India.
- Excellent Patient Exposure.
- Excellent Infrastructure.
- Excellent Clinical Teaching with the latest equipment and technologies.
- Excellent Faculty, especially in clinical departments.
- Easily accessible.
- Adjustable climatic conditions etc.
- Affordable BDS course fees and good Return on Investment.
- Hostel with hygienic food.
- Extracurricular activities.
- Accreditation by NAAC is a plus point.
Documents Required for Admission to BDS Course
To take BDS admission in top dental colleges at low fees, you must attend counseling conducted by the state authority. During the registration process for the counseling, you must keep the following documents ready with you.
- NEET-UG Scorecard.
- 12th marks card.
- 10th marks card.
- Transfer certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Income certificate if applying through scholarship.
- Identity proof.
- Domicile certificate for a few states.
Please keep at least 4-5 attested copies of these documents with you, as you have to submit the original documents to the college.
Benefits if you join BDS in India through our Consultancy
- Seat-booking facility.
- Complete NEET-Guidance, till you get the allotment letter from the government.
- Loan Paper assistance facility.
- Scholarship Facility, for deserving students.
- Placement Facility.
- Complete support in documentation for the counseling.
- Excellent after-support.
List of the Private Dental Colleges in India With Low Fee Structure
|Sl. No.||College (s)||Location|
|1||ITS Dental College||Muradnagar|
|2||Genesis Dental College||Ferozepur, Punjab|
|3||Bhojia Dental College and Hospital||Baddi, Himachal Pradesh|
|4||Adesh Institute of dental sciences||Bhatinda, Punjab|
|5||National Dental College||Dera Bassi, Chandigarh|
|6||Sudha Rastogi Institute of Dental Sciences||Faridabad Haryana|
|7||Kothiwal Dental College||Moradabad|
|8||Jaipur Dental College||Jaipur, Rajasthan|
|9||DJ Dental College||Ghaziabad|
|10||Kalinga Institute of Dental Sciences||Bhubaneshwar, Odisha|
|11||Bangalore Institute of Dental Sciences||Bangalore|
|12||Asan Dental College||Tamil Nadu|
|13||Subharti Dental College||Meerut|
|14||ITS Dental College||Greater Noida|
|15||SGT Dental College||Faridabad|
|16||Indraprastha Dental College||Ghaziabad|
|17||Sharavathi Dental College and Hospital||Shimoga|
|18||Subbaiah Institute of Dental Sciences||Shimoga|
|19||Swami Devi Dyal Dental College||Haryana|
|20||KGF Dental College||Kolar|
|21||Manav Rachna Dental College||Delhi|
|22||Santosh Dental College||Ghaziabad|
|23||AJ Institute of Dental Sciences||Mangalore|
|24||Srinivasa Dental College||Mangalore|
|25||AB Shetty Dental College||Mangalore|
|26||KVG Dental College||Sullia|
|27||Yenepoya Dental College||Mangalore|
|28||Manipal College of Dental Science||Manipal|
|29||Coorg Institute of Dental Science||Coorg|
|30||Vydehi Dental College||Bangalore|
|31||Dayanand Sagar Dental College||Bangalore|
|32||Hasanamba Dental College||Hassan|
|33||Vyas Dental College||Jodhpur|
|34||Maharaja Ganga Singh Dental College||Sri Ganga Nagar|
|35||JSS Dental College||Mysore|
|36||KMCT Dental College||Calicut|
|37||PMNM Dental College||Bagalkot|
|38||Navodaya Dental College||Raichur|
|39||KLE Dental College||Belgaum|
|40||Rajiv Gandhi Dental College||Bangalore|
We deal almost with all the private dental colleges in India. And will try our best to serve you better.
Personal Advice: Never get distracted by fake promises and commitments from unknown agencies or people. You must choose the best BDS college in India with top-class academics and infrastructural facilities.
Must Know About BDS Course
Career Opportunities & Scope After BDS
BDS is the only educational and professional program for dental surgery in India. The degree is equivalent to MBBS and owes the “Dr.” domain. Plenty of good jobs & higher study opportunities are available after getting a dentistry degree. It is a DIGNIFIED, INDEPENDENT professional field ALONG with ASSURANCE OF 100% job placement.
Internship in BDS
There is a compulsory one-year rotary internship program. The program is dedicated to training students who have graduated from BDS. The essence of the Dental Internship Program is to facilitate the transition of a closely supervised undergraduate student to an independent dental practitioner. Students are provided training on real-time dentistry practices using sophisticated equipment.
The main objective behind the internship program is to:
- Improve clinical skills.
- Boosting self-confidence while working with patients.
- Develop professional skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Improve communication skills.
- Enhance community & volunteer dental projects.
Top Recruiters for BDS Graduates
|Dr. Reddy Labs||Abbott India|
|Aspen Dental||Clove Dental|
|MedTrix Healthcare||Innodata Isogen|
Relevant Job Profiles
- Dental Surgeon.
- Dental Research.
- Hospital Administrator.
- Dental Scientist.
- Oral & Maxillofacial Pathologist.
- Dental Health Consultant.
- Medical Writer etc.
Salary Package (Freshers)
|Highest Salary Package||INR 8-10 LPA|
|Average Salary Package||INR 5-6 LPA|
|Minimum Salary Package||INR 3-4 LPA|
The Salary package for BDS graduates is expected to increase with more experience in the field. A BDS graduate with a work experience of around 5 years can easily expect a salary of INR 10-12 LPA. Moreover, you can get hired across various hospitals, clinics, consultancies, and educational institutions. So, you can expect a good ROI (Return on Investment) for BDS course fees in private colleges.
The career scope is not only limited to getting hired across medical institutions. Students can also pursue higher studies like MDS (Master in Dental Surgery). There they can choose the specialization in which they wish to seek their future. MDS specializations are:
- MDS in Prosthodontics.
- MDS in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- MDS in Periodontics.
- MDS in Orthodontics.
- MDS in Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics.
- MDS in Paediatric Dentistry etc.
- MDS in Oral Pathology.
- MDS in Oral Medicine and Radiology.
- MDS in Preventive and Community Dentistry.
So it’s time to wrap up the article about the BDS course fees in private colleges. I tried my best to give all the candidates the best and lowest package for BDS admission through management or the NRI quota. And I promise you that no one else can pay this fee for BDS in a reputed dental college in India.
If you loved my post, please share it with your friends and social profiles.
Any more questions? You can drop a comment below, and I will try my best to reply as soon as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which college has the lowest fees for BDS?
There are more than 350 dental colleges in India, which DCI recognizes. And the BDS course fees in private colleges range from Rs.8 lakhs to Rs.25 lakhs for the entire course. But if you are looking for a good dental college on a budget, you must pay a fee of around 10-12 lakhs for the entire course. These colleges are found in Karnataka, Delhi NCR, Rajasthan, etc.
2. Which college is best for private BDS?
The best colleges for private BDS in India as per my experience and research, are Manipal Dental College, SDM Dental College, MS Ramaiah Dental College, Bapuji Dental College, JSS Dental College, and AB Shetty Dental College.
3. What is the fee for BDS in India? What is the fee for BDS in the management quota?
The fee for BDS in India ranges from 8 lakhs to 25 lakhs depending on the college.
4. Is the 9 lakh package mentioned above including hostel, food, and material charges?
Yes, it includes the hostel, food, and material charges. 😀
5. Are there any other charges excluding the above-mentioned?
Yes, you have to pay the Examination fees each year, depending on the number of subjects you are appearing costing approximately Rs.5000 – Rs.10,000 depending on the university.
6. Do you have a service charge?
No, we don’t have any service charge for the BDS course admissions.
7. I want to join a dental college in Bangalore. What will be the fee structure?
The fees for BDS in different colleges are different. The fee structure in Bangalore will be around 12-20 lakhs total, excluding hostel, food, and material charges.
8. Can I get BDS admission without NEET? Is NEET compulsory for NEET?
This is the most asked question by many students! You cannot take BDS admission, anywhere in India without qualifying for the NEET-UG entrance exam.
9. Is studying BDS in a private college worth it?
Yes, it is worth it! But only if you do your BDS from a reputed dental college with good patient exposure and the latest equipment. Faculties also matter a lot.
10. Will you guide us through the counseling procedures?
Yes, we have an expert in-house team who can guide you completely through all the procedures.
Need my Guidance?
I am always there to help you, and you can contact me at +91- 9916927248 for BDS admissions in private colleges with the lowest fee structure in India.
You can also go through the frequently asked questions by other students and parents, which will surely give you an idea about the BDS course fees in India.
I can also help you with
- BDS admission without a donation.
- BDS admission in Kerala.
- BDS Admissions in India.
- BDS admission in Bangalore.
- BDS admission in UP.
- BDS admission in Delhi.
- BDS admission in Ghaziabad.
- BDS admission in Haryana.
- BDS admission in Meerut.
- Direct admission in BDS.
- How to get admission to BDS.
- Dental colleges in Bangalore no donations.
- BDS course fees in Bangalore.