Welcome to the exclusive article of CareerMudhra.com about BSc Nursing in Kerala Admission. In this post, I will be clearing all the doubts candidates are having about nursing admission in Kerala. Our experts will be easily able to help you out regarding any information about BSc nursing in Kerala, as we are headquartered in Kerala.
I know this article is very long, but it would be good if you go through this information carefully.
Last year a lot of nursing colleges lost their affiliation, so I would prefer you to go through the nursing council of India website to see the list of recognized colleges.
Let me first give you an idea about the BSc nursing course. I would like you to read my detailed post on BSc nursing admission if you want wider information.
Table of Contents
- About the Course
- BSc Nursing Syllabus
- Documents for BSc Nursing Kerala Admission
- BSc Nursing Kerala Admission 2023 Dates
- Eligibility for BSc Nursing Kerala Admission
- Online Application Procedures for BSc Nursing Kerala Admission
- Why Take BSc Nursing Kerala Admission from Us?
- Which College Should I Choose for BSc Nursing Kerala Admission?
- List of Colleges for BSc Nursing Admission in Kerala
About the Course
BSc Nursing is a 4-year undergraduate degree course that is recognized by the nursing council of India. The course will have semester-wise or year-wise exams, depending on the university.
After you complete BSc Nursing, you can work as a staff nurse, home nurse, administrator, or management of any clinic of private sector hospitals.
There are a lot of opportunities in government sectors like the health department, railways, army, navy, ESI, ECHS, etc.
To be eligible to take BSc nursing admission in Kerala, you must have at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in your 12th standard.
After completing nursing, you can do your post-graduation in MSc nursing, Ph.D. in Nursing, M.Phil in Nursing, etc.
As I told you earlier, you can join government departments through PSC exams conducted.
You can also migrate to the Gulf or European countries, where you can earn at least 5 times more than in India. But, to work abroad, you must qualify for exams like MOH, IELTS, etc., depending on the country you want to move on.
You can expect a starting salary of Rs.15,000 to Rs.25,000 per month in India, depending on the hospital or clinic you are working.
But abroad, you can easily around Rs.75,000 to Rs.2 lakh depending on the country and experience.
BSc Nursing Syllabus
I will list subjects year-wise so that you will get a better idea about them.
First Year Subjects
- Basic computers.
Second Year Subjects
- Medical and Surgical nursing.
- Community Nursing.
- Obstetrical Nursing.
- Midwifery Nursing.
- Mental Health Nursing.
- Child Health Nursing.
- Medical and Surgical Nursing – Part 2.
Final year Subjects
- Research and statistics.
- Community health nursing.
- Midwifery and Obstetrical nursing – 2nd part.
- Management and Administration.
These are the major subjects you have to study in BSc nursing in Kerala.
Documents for BSc Nursing Kerala Admission
This are the list of documents you will have to submit when taking BSc nursing admission in Kerala. The list of documents are as follows:
- 12th standard marks card.
- 12th standard pass certificate.
- Marks card of 10th class.
- TC or Transfer certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- ID card copies.
- 6 nos – Passport size photo.
In some cases, colleges may ask for more documents depending on the procedures of taking BSc Nursing Kerala admission.
BSc Nursing Kerala Admission 2023 Dates
- BSc Nursing Kerala Admission Online Application Date – Not yet Announced.
- End of BSc Nursing Kerala Admission Online Application – Not yet Announced.
- Date to Reach Offline for BSc Nursing Kerala Admission – Not yet announced.
Eligibility for BSc Nursing Kerala Admission
- Academics: The candidates must have scored at least 50% in aggregate and separately in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- Age: The candidate must be at least 17 years of age as of 31st December of the year of taking nursing admission.
- Medical Fitness: The candidate must be medically fit.
Online Application Procedures for BSc Nursing Kerala Admission
For Nursing admission in Kerala, you can apply online easily. Or else you can click the link below to apply for BSc Nursing admission. You have to apply through the official website of CEE or the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
There are a few steps to follow while registering for BSc nursing counseling online in Kerala.
Please keep the following ready with you:
- A working mobile number and e-mail id.
- Photograph of size between 10kb to 30kb, with a dimension of 150×200 in the JPG format.
- A scanned signature, with a file size between 10kb to 30kb with a dimension of 150×100 in JPG format.
- Scanned image of left thumb impression with a file size between 10kb to 30kb with a dimension of 150×100 in JPG format.
- Keep money in your account with the online payment facility if you make payments online.
- Self-attested copy of the SSLC certificate.
- Nativity certificate.
- Self-attested copy of marks sheet.
- Original certificate for the claim of any reservation.
- Income certificate.
- Community certificate, only if applicable.
- Inter-caste marriage certificate if applicable.
- Self-attested copy of the medical certificate, which is not older than 1 year.
Steps for Online Registration for BSc Nursing Admission in Kerala
Step 1: Online Registration
Register online by clicking on the link given above. Fill in the basic details which are true to your knowledge. You will be provided a computer-generated application number, and you must create a password for further login.
Step 2: Uploading Pictures
After the registration process, you must upload your recent passport-size photo, signature, and thumb impression of your left hand in the above-given formats.
Step 3: Fill out the form
This is a part you have to fill out in the application form. Before you start filling out the form, please carefully review the prospectus.
You can fill out the form by giving your basic details, education detail, address, etc. Before submitting the form, please see whether you have given all the information correctly. Even a small mistake might cancel your eligibility for admission to any nursing college in Kerala.
Click the “save and preview” button and recheck the provided details. If you confirm the details are true, then “final submit” the form.
Step 4: Payment
Now is the turn to make the payment, online or offline. If it is an online payment, the candidate can pay using a debit card, credit card, or Internet banking.
Offline payments can be made through e-challan, which you can download from the website.
After the successful payment, the candidate must take a printout of the submitted application form.
All the documents I mentioned must be attached with the printout of the filled application form.
Step 5: Submission of Application
After that, the candidate must send the printout, supporting documents, and fee payments to the commissioner of entrance examinations. The form must be attested by the head of the institution where the candidate studied last.
The application must reach the below address before the due date.
Office of Commissioner of Entrance Examinations,
5th Floor, Housing Board Building
Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram – 695001.
Why Take BSc Nursing Kerala Admission from Us?
We are one of the leading educational consultants in India for BSc Nursing, and we have a few unique features. We would like to list it for you so that it would be easy for you to rate us.
- College selection support: We will provide you with complete support for selecting a great nursing college in India with very good patient exposure and affordable fees. You can also read our post about BSc nursing fees in Kerala.
- Online counseling support: We will give you complete phone and physical support for allotment registrations and everything else during counseling.
- Booking facility: If you want to book a BSc nursing admission in Kerala, we can help you with our partnered colleges.
- Easy and secure payments: We allow you to pay your fees in installments directly at the college. We never ask for any payments in our office.
- Support for educational loan: We can provide you with loan papers and supporting documents from the college and university if the candidate is applying for an educational loan.
- Best after-support: Even after the admission procedures are over, we will provide you with the best after-support.
- Scholarships: We can provide scholarships based on marks for deserving candidates only in a few of our partnered institutes.
- Educational kit: We will provide our candidates with educational kits, which will surely be helpful for their future studies.
- Placement support: We are tied up with a few HR consultancies who recruit nurses abroad and in domestic hospitals. We can surely refer to you in the future.
- Dedicated nursing wing: We have a dedicated team for nursing aspirants.
Don’t want to take BSc Nursing Kerala admission through CareerMudhra?
No worries, we will tell you how to choose a genuine educational consultant for BSc nursing admission in Kerala. Select educational consultants for admission who are:
- Having an excellent track record in BSc nursing admission.
- Have a permanent office.
- Able to provide BSc nursing Kerala admission at affordable fees.
- Only dealing with government-approved and nursing Council of India-approved colleges only.
- Able to provide candidates with loan papers and other documents from the college.
Which College Should I Choose for BSc Nursing Kerala Admission?
Choose nursing colleges that have the following qualities.
- Approved by the government of India.
- Recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
- Affiliated to a reputed university.
- Affordable fee structure.
- Very good patient flow.
- It would be excellent if the college had its own hospital.
- Excellent faculties who are good in practicals.
- See how much the college charges as extra fees for books, study materials, etc.
- The location is preferable concerning climate, commutation, hospitality, etc.
List of Colleges for BSc Nursing Admission in Kerala
- KMCT Nursing College.
- Al-Shifa College of Nursing.
- Amala College of Nursing.
- Amrita College of Nursing.
- Archana College of Nursing.
- Ashwini College of Nursing.
- Azeezia Nursing College.
- MES Nursing College.
- West Fort College of Nursing.
- Welcare College of Nursing.
- St.Johns College of Nursing.
- TMM College of Nursing.
- Upasana College of Nursing.
- Vijaya College of Nursing.
- San Joe College of Nursing.
- Saraswathy College of Nursing.
- St.Gregorius College of Nursing.
- Nirmala College of Nursing.
- PVS College of Nursing.
- MIMS College of Nursing.
- Moulana Institute of Nursing and Paramedical Sciences.
And a lot more nursing colleges are there in Kerala.
Thank you very much for reading this information. If you feel this article helped you, please share it with your friends on social media. I tried my best to give information regarding BSc nursing admission in Kerala. If you have any more queries, please call us or WhatsApp by clicking the below call button.
You can also comment on your queries below, and we will try our best to revert back as soon as possible.