Law is the backbone of any society. It is the framework of the rules and regulations on which the nation and society function. So, there is a growing need for law professionals. Law course comprises various laws which come under the purview of the Constitution of India. Today’s evolving society requires good lawyers. If you are thinking to take up a law course, then let me tell you more about one of the best colleges offering law, Al Ameen Law College Bangalore.
Table of Contents
- Al Ameen Law College Overview
- Admissions at Al Ameen College
- Courses Offered & Faculty
- Al Ameen Law College Fees
- Placements & Career Opportunities
- Al Ameen Law College Rankings
- On-Campus Facilities Offered
- College Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions
Al Ameen Law College Overview
The education society of Al-Ameen, which has got international standards, was founded in the year 1966 by Dr. Mumtaz Ahmed Khan. Al Ameen Law College Bangalore is registered under the Societies Registration Act of 1860. Al-Ameen College of Law came into existence in 1991. Its main objective was to serve the people and also provide quality education in the field of law.
|Name||Al Ameen College of Law|
|Address||Behind Al-Ameen Towers, No. 69, Hosur Main Road, Lalbagh Main Road, Bangalore 560027|
|Affiliated to||Karnataka State Law University|
|Approved By||Bar Council of India|
|Study Mode||Regular/ Full-time|
|Hostel||Both boys and girls|
This institution is amongst the top colleges in the Al-Ameen Group. It has set global standards for legal education for law aspirants. It has good networking with the judiciary, governments, society, community, industry, and law professionals. The students comprise the defense, top advocates, and also corporates.
The college is located behind Al-Ameen Towers, No. 69, Hosur Main Road, Lalbagh Main Road, Bangalore 560027. It is affiliated with Karnataka State Law University. The courses are approved by the Bar Council of India, New Delhi. It also has got accreditation from NAAC.
To bring awareness regarding the socio-economic and legal aspects of society and the country. To encourage in a way that law becomes a change-making instrument for the development of society and the world, to make people live in a dignified environment.
The mission of the institution is to develop the knowledge of young people so that they become good lawyers and legal advisors. They must become individuals with the spirit of humanity and also dedicate themselves to serving society through law protection.
- To help in understanding the problems of society and also help the students by influencing their values and attitudes.
- Develop different skills which are required for society.
- To maximize the available opportunities for the poor and needy.
- Properly train the students for national and international practices.
- Introduce new courses and programs.
- Have intensive faculty development sessions.
- To have a feedback mechanism for the students, so as to ensure quality in education and placements.
- Provide training to the students, so that they stand up for the law, and become an inspiration for bringing improvements in the field of law and its operation, so as to achieve social justice.
- To encourage and educate the students, so that they become good community leaders.
Admissions at Al Ameen College
The steps to be followed for getting admission are:
- Step 1: Go to Admissions on the college website.
- Step 2: Fill in the application form correctly with your details.
- Step 3: After filing the application form, pay the admission fees online.
- Step 4: Upload the required documents.
- Step 5: Take a printout of the completed application form for future reference.
Eligibility Criteria for – (Bachelor’s Degree in Law Integrated)
The eligibility criteria for Bachelor’s Degree in Law Integrated are:
- Candidates must have passed PUC/ 12th Standard from any school recognized by the Central or State Government or must be academically qualified as per the regulations of the Bar Council of India.
- Must have scored a minimum of 45%.
Documents Required for – (Bachelor’s Degree in Law Integrated)
Documents required for admission to Bachelor’s Degree in Law Integrated are:
- SLC Mark sheet(Date of Birth Proof).
- PUC/12th Standard Mark sheet.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Caste Certificate(For SC/ST Candidates).
- Character Certificate issued by the previous institution.
- Migration Certificate.
Eligibility Criteria for – ( Bachelor of Law)
The eligibility criteria for a Bachelor of Law are:
- Candidate must have passed any degree from a recognized University.
- The minimum aggregate marks scored must be 45%.
- Candidates who have passed their bachelor’s degree from an Open University or through correspondence are also eligible to get admission.
- For candidates belonging to SC/ ST category, the minimum aggregate score must be 40%.
Documents Required for – ( Bachelor of Law)
Documents required for admission to Bachelor of Law are:
- SLC Mark sheet(Date of Birth Proof).
- PUC/ 12th Standard Mark sheet.
- Year-wise Bachelor’s Degree Mark sheet.
- Bachelor’s Degree Passing Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Caste Certificate(For SC/ ST Candidates).
- Character Certificate issued by the previous institution.
- Migration Certificate.
Important Admission Dates
|Entrance Examination||Application Starting Date||Application End Date||Date of Examination|
|Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)||1 January 2022||9 May 2022||19 June 2022|
|All India Law Entrance Test (AILET)||17 January 2022||25 May 2022||26 June 2022|
|Symbiosis Law Admissions Test (SLAT)||25 January 2022||15 June 2022||3 July 2022|
|Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MH-CET)||19 March 2022||27 April 2022||10 June 2022|
|Christ University Entrance Test (CUET)||1 January 2022||28 April 2022||8 May 2022|
|LSAT India||18 October 2021||8 June 2022||22 June 2022|
|UPES Law School Admission Test ULSAT||–||30 June 2022||3 July -5 July 2022|
Courses Offered & Faculty
Al Ameen Law College Bangalore offers undergraduate Bachelor’s Degrees in Law Integrated and postgraduate Bachelor of Law.
Bachelor’s Degree in Law Integrated
Law has gained lots of importance in the last few years. As a course, it has become dynamic as it requires students to think and analyze the current issues, along with correlating them to past events. The courses in law enhance thinking and reasoning skills along with detailing and interpretation. Nowadays, there are lots of opportunities available for professional lawyers.
Bachelor’s Degree in Law Integrated or BA LLB is a course offered for a duration of 5 years. An integrated law degree includes dual degrees, one which offers a degree from the law and the other degree which is from either the arts or the science field.
Bachelor of Law
A Bachelor of Law is also known as LLB. The course can be taken up by students who are aspiring to make a career in the field of law. It is a course for a duration of 3 years. It provides more knowledge about the details of the laws and the judiciary. After the course completion, students can take up the profession or can take up further studies in courses such as LLM or Ph.D. in Law.
Why study Law at Al-Ameen College?
There are lots of reasons why you should pursue the LLB Course:
- Multiple Career Options-Apart from becoming a lawyer, the graduates can take up other fields such as academics, commerce, industry, social work, media, law, etc.
- Monetary Benefits-Just obtaining a degree in law, will not guarantee success immediately. The qualification will help you to enjoy job security and a higher salary.
- Critical Thinking, Reasoning, and Analysis Skills-The knowledge and the study of law help the students, in analyzing both the sides of complex situations or problems as well as provide solutions based on their strong reasoning and thinking critically
- Goodwill and Respect-Law graduates become very successful in various fields. Some of them become leaders who gain lots of recognition and goodwill
Skills required for LLB
Each Profession requires some specialized skills, which are extremely essential, for having a strong foundation for the course. Similarly, LLB requires skills that need to be inculcated in the students. The skills required for LLB are:
- Looking out for details.
- Communication Skills.
- Self Confidence.
- Good Academic Background.
- Management of Time.
- Legal Research and Analysis.
- Empathy and Resilience.
- The clarity in thinking.
- Excellent Presentation Skills.
The Principal of the college is Dr. Waseem Khan M I. The faculties at Al Ameen Law College Bangalore are well qualified, learned, and experienced in their respective fields. The esteemed team of faculty members is:
- Mrs. Yasmeen Tabassum – Vice Principal.
- Mrs. Jayalakhmi V – Lecturer.
- Ms.Sahana Florence P – Lecturer.
- Mr. Mubarak Khan – Lecturer.
- Mr. Abdul Mubarakn Rawoother – Lecturer.
- Mrs. Haseena Banu – Lecturer.
- Mrs. Afshan Noor – Lecturer.
- Mrs. Padma Chejerla – Lecturer.
- Ms. Ayesha Kausar – Lecturer.
- Mrs. Bhavya Gunashekar – Lecturer.
- Mrs. Sana Kousar Mogalai – Lecturer.
- Ms. Tasfia Farheen – Lecturer and many more.
Al Ameen Law College Fees
The fees structure for the courses offered at Al Ameen College of Law is:
|BA LLB||Rs 55,000/-||5 years|
|LLB||Rs 55,000/-||3 years|
Payment Method Options: The college fees can be paid to the college directly by going to the fees payment section. There you will find the scanning for the QR Code on your phone. After paying the fees, you can connect with the college administration with your details like Name, Registration No, Amount Paid, Date of the transactions, and Proof of payment.
Scholarships: The College gives scholarships to those students who are meritorious, but who are in need of financial assistance. It helps them with the payment of college fees and expenses.
Educational Loans: If you are not having funds to pay the fees of college, some banks are willing to offer educational loans at reasonable rates of interest.
Placements & Career Opportunities
Placements play an important role in the life of students. The placement cell bridges the gap between the industry requirements and the students. Conferences, guest lectures, seminars, and workshops are organized to groom them and to make them ready to enter the judicial system. The strengths and weaknesses of the students are analyzed and training is provided, to enhance their skills.
Job Opportunities after LLB
Law is among the most popular courses for many students. With the changing times, there is a key role for law graduates to play in our society. That is the reason for the increase in demand for law students. Some of the colleges provide placements to law graduates. They are also offered jobs at Law Firms, MNCs, Government runs Agencies, Judicial Bodies, Banks, and so on.
Job profiles that an LLB graduate can get after completion of the course are:
- Legal Associate.
- Law Officer.
- Corporate Lawyer.
- Legal Administrator.
- Government Lawyer.
- Legal Counsel.
- Legal Advisor.
|Khaitan & CO||AZB & Partners||Luthra & Luthra Law offices||J Sagar Associates|
|Trilegal||Economics Laws Practise||Desai & Dewanji||S& R associates|
|Amarchand & Mangaldas& Suresh A Shroff & Co.||RBI||ICICI||SBI|
Al Ameen Law College Bangalore provides placements to all students. The highest and the average package for the placements in the year 2022 is given below:
- Highest Pay Package: INR 10 LPA.
- Average Pay Package: INR 3 LPA.
Al Ameen Law College Rankings
Al Ameen Law College Bangalore is ranked among the top law colleges in Karnataka. It is affiliated with Karnataka State Law University. The courses are approved by the Bar Council of India and have also got accreditation from NAAC. It has a good ranking for its course curriculum, faculties, and facilities offered to the students. The students have got placements in the best law firms and organizations.
- The distinguished alumnus of the Al Ameen College of Law was given awards on October 5, 2021, on the occasion of graduation day. Chairman Mr. Umar Ismail Khan and the Secretary Dr. Subhan Shariff were present
- The institution gives awards to students for their hard work. It encourages them to work hard and promotes self-confidence. The awards include Best Academics Male and Female, Academic Excellence Awards, Volunteer Services Awards, and Contribution to the Society.
On-Campus Facilities Offered
The college finds its place at the Al Ameen Towers on the Hosur Main Road, near Lalbagh, in the city of Bangalore. It is a cosmopolitan city, where students from all over the country come to study and work. It is an educational and technological center of the country. There are a large number of educational institutions and companies in the city.
The campus is well connected by various modes of transport like buses, trains, metro, and public transport. The campus offers excellent infrastructure facilities, to make the students feel at home, even though they are away from their hometowns.
The facilities offered at the campus are:
Hostel accommodation is available for boys and girls. The college charges separately for the hostel and the mess facility. There are separate buildings for boys and girls respectively. It has a single room, double rooms, and triple room sharing. Each of the rooms is well furnished with beds, study tables, and cupboards. It provides a peaceful environment to study.
The mess at the Al Ameen Law College Bangalore is a place where the students can have their meals at reasonable rates. The kitchen is modernized and well-equipped with chefs who prepare dishes to the liking of the students. It has a large dining hall with a seating capacity of around 100 people.
The library is the knowledge center of any institution. It has a vast collection of reference books, textbooks, and national and international journals. The students and the faculties have been given access to the e-library. There is a reading room, which is a quiet place to study.
Each classroom is well equipped with modern teaching aids. It can accommodate 40 students per class. The rooms are well-ventilated, airy, and spacious. The lectures, presentations, and examinations take place in the classrooms.
Al Ameen Law College Bangalore believes in nurturing creative thinking, so as to become a global change maker. Its objective is to build competitive teams in different sports such as cricket, hockey, football, volleyball, table tennis, and so on. It provides support to budding sportspersons.
The Club for Sports is headed by the Physical Training Teacher. It organizes various sports events throughout the year.
For solving the problems arising between the college and the students and also to solve problems of any sort of discrimination. The grievance is addressed according to the rules and regulations of the college. The Grievance Redressal Committee is headed by the Principal, Student Welfare Officers, faculties and the representative of the students.
College Contact Details
Address: Al-Ameen Towers, No. 69, Hosur Main Road, Behind Sudhama Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560027.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Phone: 080-22112563.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where is the Al Ameen College of Law located?
The College is located behind Al –Ameen Towers, No. 69, Hosur Main Road, Lalbagh Main Road, Bangalore.
2. To which university is the college affiliated?
The college is affiliated to Karnataka State Law University.
3. What are the courses offered by the college?
The college offers undergraduate level, Bachelors of Law Integrated and post graduate, Bachelor of Law courses.
4. Are the courses approved?
Yes, the courses are approved by the Bar Council of India.
5. How much time does it take to complete Bachelors of Law Integrated Degree course?
Bachelor of Law Integrated is a full time course for a duration of 5 years.
6. Is hostel accommodation available for the students?
Yes, hostel accommodation is available for the students.
7. Does the college provide placements?
Yes, the college provides placements to the students.
8. What is the average package earned in the placements?
The average package earned in the placements is Rs 3,00,000/- per annum.
If you are looking out for another law college in India, you can follow the link below:
A small Ask:
Our motto is to provide sufficient information about the college. If you are an alumnus of Al Ameen Law College Bangalore or a student who is pursuing a law course in the institution, write a review about your experience and how you find the college based on its course, infrastructure, faculty, placements, and so on. Your review will motivate aspiring lawyers to join the college.