|Apply for Admission 2022-23|
Hi guys! Hope you are hail and healthy. It is happy to know that you are following my posts, liking and sharing them with your friends and family. So, I once again welcome you to my series of posts on the Best Homeopathic Colleges in India. I have realized that you are looking to take medicine but some other popular courses like Dental, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Allied Sciences, and so on.
But you are still unable to decide which course would be a perfect choice. No worries! I am here to help you choose and make the right career decision. Let me give you in-depth information about Bakson Homeopathic Medical College Greater Noida.
Table of Contents
- Bakson Homeopathic Medical College Greater Noida Overview
- Documents required
- Admission Process 2022-23 at Bakson Homeopathic Medical College Greater Noida
- Bakson Homeopathic Medical College Greater Noida fees structure
- Placements at Bakson Homeopathic Medical College Greater Noida
- Campus Facilities
- Departments and Research
- Frequently Asked Questions
Bakson Homeopathic Medical College Greater Noida Overview
Dr Satinder Pal Singh Bakshi is the founder of Bakson Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. It is among the leading drug manufacturing and marketing companies. To make his dream a reality, Dr Bakshi wanted to build an institution to achieve academic excellence in education. Due to his efforts, there are Bakson’s Homeopathy Clinics throughout the country.
He has treated and cured more than a million patients in his career spanning over thirty-eight years.
Education in the field of homoeopathy in India has witnessed a phenomenal change during his tenure. He helped in the rationalizing of homoeopathic education in India. He has also introduced the concepts of quality and accountability in the homoeopathic practices by making amendments to the Homeopathic Practitioners Code of Ethics and Regulations.
The visionary Dr Bakshi founded the Bakson Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital in 1992. It has its sprawling lush green campus at the Knowledge Park in Greater Noida. The college is located at Plot No.36 Knowledge Park, Phase-I, District Gautama Budha Nagar, Greater Noida 201306(U.P).
The institution is affiliated with Dr Bhim Rao Ambedkar University, Agra. It is recognized by the Central Council of Homeopathy and the Ministry of Ayush, New Delhi.
The Principal of the college is Dr C.P.Sharma.He has got a team of learned, experienced, skilled and hardworking faculty members who look after the students in every way. They help mould, groom, and mentor them to become the best healthcare professionals in the country. The faculty members are:
- Sushanta Rit-Professor.
- Yash Gaurav Mishra-Assistant Professor.
- Krishna Garg-Associate Professor.
- Shyambhavi Chaudhary-Associate Professor.
- Ruchi Gaur-Assistant Professor.
- Naveen Gupta-Professor.
- Rashid Akhtar-Professor.
- Anuroopam Swami-Professor.
- Sarve Priya-Associate Professor.
- Chandni Singh-Assistant Professor.
- Shraddha Khanna-Assistant Professor.
- Varun Chaudhary-Associate Professor and many more.
Bakson Homeopathic Medical College Greater Noida offers courses for graduate and post-graduate levels, including Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) and Doctor of Medicine in Homeopathy M.D (Hom.).
Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery
Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery is also known as BHMS, and It is a full-time course offered for a duration of five and half years, including one year of compulsory internship.
Why should I study BHMS?
Homeopathy is the practice of holistic medicine that uses carefully prepared, diluted substances to trigger the human body’s healing mechanism. It is based on the principle that substances that can cause a disease can also be used for treating illnesses with similar symptoms.
The reasons for studying the BHMS course are:
- Homeopathy is a very ancient branch of medical science. It is highly in demand as there are no side effects.
- It primarily focuses on surgeries and treatments with theoretical skills.
- It provides lots of job opportunities for the students.
- It is a prevalent practice in many foreign countries. The BHMS Graduates can pursue careers abroad.
BHMS Course Subjects
Some of the course subjects which are taught in BHMS are:
- Homeopathic Pharmacy.
- Surgery and Homeopathic Therapeutics.
- Human Physiology and Bio-Chemistry.
- Community Medicine.
- Forensic Medicine and Toxicology.
Jobs after BHMS
In today’s growing healthcare sector, BHMS has found its special place amongst other courses in Medicine. It has gained a lot of popularity with lots of opportunities for BHMS Graduates in both the Private and Government sectors. Some of the jobs which are available for BHMS Graduates are:
- Public Health Specialist.
- Homeopathic Doctor.
- Private Practitioner.
M.D (Hom.) or Doctor of Medicine in Homeopathy is a post-graduate course for a duration of three years. The specializations offered are:
- Homeopathic Materia Medica.
- Organon of Medicine.
- Homeopathic Repertory.
The course is designed in such a way that there are clinical experiences other than the classroom lecturers, including conferences, seminars, GD, seminars, meetings, and clubs for the journals, etc. More than two hundred million people are using homeopathy around the world.
If you are looking to get admission to BHMS, then the following eligibility criteria must be satisfied:
- Candidates must have passed 12th Standard/PUC with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as the main subjects along with the English language.
- Must have scored a minimum of fifty percent as the combined score.
- For SC/ST/Reserved Category candidates must have obtained forty percent with the main subjects.
- The minimum age of the candidate must not be less than seventeen years of age on or before 31st December on the year of getting admissions.
- He/she must have qualified in the NEET entrance examination and the counseling conducted by the U.P Government.
Candidates who are willing to take up admission to M.D (Hom.), must satisfy the following criteria:
- Must have passed BHMS (either Direct or Graded) degree or its equivalent, which comes under the Central Council of Homeopathy.
- Must have completed the internship on or before the deadline of the form submissions.
- The minimum mark of at least sixty percent from a recognized university under the Medical Council of India.
- Must have passed the AIAPGET examination and also needs to attend the counseling conducted by the Government of UP.
It would be convenient for you if you carry some four to five copies of the original documents. The documents which you need to carry during the admissions are:
- 10th Standard Mark sheet and Passing Certificate.
- 12th Standard/PUC Mark sheet and Passing Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
- Caste/SC/ST Certificate (If applicable).
- Identification Proof such as Passport/Aadhar/PAN Card/Any other Government Identity.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Recent photographs.
For getting admissions to M.D (Hom.), the following documents are required:
- Year-wise Marksheets of BHMS.
- BHMS Degree Passing Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Caste/Community/SC/ST Certificate (if applicable).
- Identification Proof.
- Eligibility Certificate from RGUHS.
- Recent photographs.
Admission Process 2022-23 at Bakson Homeopathic Medical College Greater Noida
The details regarding the admission process to the various courses are available on the college website. You can go through it or you can call me or drop a message for me. I will get back to you at the earliest.
|BHMS||Five and half years (including one year of compulsory internship).||Candidates must have passed 12th std/PUC with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in English subjects. The aggregate score must be fifty percent.NEET qualified.|
|M.D (Hom.)||Three Years||Candidates must have passed BHMS with sixty percent. Must have also passed the AIAGET examination.|
Bakson Homeopathic Medical College Greater Noida fees structure
To know more about the detailed college’s courses and their respective fee structure, please give us a call or please write your query in the comment box below. I assure you that I will revert ASAP.
Placements at Bakson Homeopathic Medical College Greater Noida
There is a dedicated placement cell that aims at providing placement assistance to the students and helping them in getting placed in the reputed hospitals and research institutions.
Bakson Homeopathic Medical College has a lush, green, and beautiful campus in Greater Noida. Students from all over India and abroad come here to study, and the institution ensures that they are provided with a safe and secure place to stay and learn during the course duration. The facilities available on campus are:
Hostels at Bakson Homeopathic Medical College Greater Noida
The boarding facility is available for those students who live on campus. There is separate housing for the boys and girls. The rooms are well ventilated, cool, and lit properly. Each of the rooms is well furnished with furniture, mattress, and beds with mattresses, bedsheets, and pillow covers. The warden is in charge of the smooth functioning of the activities of the hostel.
The cafeteria at Bakson Homeopathic Medical College Greater Noida
The cafeteria is a place to hang out and relax in between the hectic schedules. It caters to the refreshments of the students, faculties, students at the hostels, operating staff, etc. Proper hygiene and cleanliness are maintained while cooking and cleaning. Healthy and nutritious food are served for all the meals.
Library at Bakson Homeopathic Medical College Greater Noida
The library has a vast collection of books ranging from study textbooks, reference books, and literature on research. It has also got subscriptions to periodicals, and national and international journals on the subject of homeopathy and its related subjects.
Lecture Classrooms at Bakson Homeopathic Medical College Greater Noida
The classrooms have been designed functionally with modernized furniture with overhead LCD Projectors and multimedia. There is also a facility available for friendly plug and play apart from interactive digital boards.
Seminar Hall is where the guest lectures, workshops, seminars, and cultural activities take place. It is well equipped with overhead projectors and multimedia equipment.
The gym facility helps the students to be fit both physically and mentally. It helps in sharpening the thought process and process of reflection. The institution has a well-equipped gym where the students can do the exercises to keep them fit and healthy.
The Hospital is situated within the administrative block. It has the offices of the Superintendent of the Hospital, Senior Medical Officer, and the Staff Nurses. There is a well-furnished reception for patient registration and billing.
Departments and Research
The integral part of a good medical education is imparting good quality education at the classroom level, besides giving them exposure to healthcare through the evidence-based research environment. At the level of higher education, creating a conducive environment for research means cultivating the scientific approach among the students. Bakson Homeopathic College has its own Research and Development Cell. It has introduced in-house projects with faculty involvement.
Homeopathy is a field of medicine that requires lots of knowledge and understanding of the subjects. It involves being up to date with clinical experiences before entering the field of healthcare. Various departments are:
- Department of Anatomy.
- Department of Physiology.
- Department of Homeopathic Pharmacy.
- Department of Materia Medica.
- Department of Organon of Medicine.
- Department of Pathology.
- Department of FMT.
- Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- Department of Surgery.
- Department of Practice of Medicine.
- Department of Repertory.
- Department of Community Medicine.
- Department of Paediatrics.
- Department of Psychiatry.
It has taken me a considerable amount of effort to gather information about Bakson Homeopathic Medical College. I have conducted my research both online as well as offline. I found the opportunity of meeting a few students who are studying there. They shared their experiences about the academics, faculties, infrastructure, placements, etc. The institution is among the well-known colleges offering courses in homeopathy.
Looking to know more, please visit https://ayush.gov.in/. Want to get more information about the admission process, college, course, fees, and so on, please drop a message for me or you can call me. I assure you that I will get back at the earliest. It would be really helpful if you could write a review for us.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is NEET mandatory for getting admission to BHMS?
Yes, the NEET entrance examination is mandatory for getting admission to BHMS.
2. Is it difficult to study BHMS?
No, BHMS is not difficult to study. It purely depends on your personal interest and liking. You might find it difficult in the beginning but when you develop the knowledge by studying, it will definitely become easier to understand and study.
3. How many years does it take to complete BHMS?
It takes five and half years to complete the BHMS Course. It includes one year of compulsory internship.
If you are looking for top homeopathy colleges in India, then you can also go through my detailed post about:
- Father Muller Homeopathic Medical College, Mangalore.
- Yenepoya Homeopathic Medical College, Mangalore.