Are you new here?
Then welcome to the best creative, unique, and top education website in India – CareerMudhra.com.
I hope you are doing really well and today I am going to give you the list of BSc Cardiac Care Technology colleges in India.
Yeah, you will get the complete list!
The reason I am updating the list is that I had seen a lot of colleges down south without any proper affiliations and approvals.
I had done good research and made few phone calls to the concerned authorities to get the actual list.
As of my knowledge, the list is 100% correct.
Before I give you the list, let me give you a brief about the BSc Cardiac Care Technology course.
BSc Cardiac Care Technology Course Overview
In cardiac care technology, the technician will be able to measure how well the heart is functioning.
Cardiac Care Technicians have a major role in assisting doctors in diagnosing patients with cardiac-related diseases or distress. They also have a great role in cardiovascular testing.
Course Duration: 3 + 6 months internship.
Course Type: Undergraduate.
Eligibility: 10+2 Science with 50% aggregate in PCB.
Average Salary: Rs.15,000 to Rs.30,000/ month.
Recruiters: Fortis, Apollo, National, Narayana Health, etc.
Table of Contents
- BSc Cardiac Care Technology Course Overview
- State-wise BSc Cardiac Care Technology Colleges
State-wise BSc Cardiac Care Technology Colleges
Here I had listed BSc cardiac care technology colleges by state. There are few states where BSc cardiac care technology colleges are not there and I have not mentioned the state names.
I had arranged the state list in alphabetic order.
BSc Cardiac Care Technology Colleges in Andhra Pradesh
- PES Institute Of Medical Sciences And Research, Andhra Pradesh.
- Dr. NTR University Of Health Sciences, Vijayawada.
BSc Cardiac Care Technology Colleges in Delhi
- Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute.
- Institute Of Public Health And Hygiene.
BSc Cardiac Care Technology Colleges in Gujarat
- Sumandeep Vidhyapeeth, Vadodara.
- Om Sai Paramedical College, Ambala.
BSc Cardiac Care Technology Colleges in Karnataka
- Yenepoya Institute of Allied Sciences, Mangalore.
- Narayana Hrudayalaya Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bangalore.
- St Johns Medical College, Bangalore.
- KLE Academy Of Higher Education And Research, Karnataka.
- Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health And Science.
- Sri Sathya Sai Institute Of Higher Medical Sciences, Bangalore.
- AJ Institute Of Medical Sciences, Mangalore.
- Sri Jayadeva Institute Of Cardiovascular Sciences And Research, Bangalore.
- MS Ramaiah University Of Applied Science.
- JSS Academy Of Higher Education And Research, Mysore.
- Rajarajeswari Medical College, Bangalore.
- Vydehi Medical College, Bangalore.
- JSS Medical College And Hospital, Mysore.
- Sapthagiri Institute Of Medical Science And Research Centre.
- East Point Institute of Medical Science.
- Sri Devaraja Urs Academy Of Higher Education And Research.
- Shridevi Institute Of Paramedical Sciences.
You can also check the complete list of BSc Cardiac Care Technology colleges in Bangalore.
- Amrita Institute Of Medical Science, Kochi.
- Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute Of Health Sciences, Maharashtra.
- Jawahar Lal Institute Of Post Graduate Medical Education And Research, Puducherry.
- Sri Balaji Vidhyapeeth University, Pondicherry.
- Aarupadai Veed Medical College, Pondicherry.
- MGM College And Research Institute, Pondicherry.
- Sri Lakshmi Narayana Institute Of Medical Sciences, Pondicherry.
- Adesh University, Punjab.
- Geetanjali Medical College And Hospital, Rajasthan.
- SRMInstitute Of Technology, Kanchipuram.
- Sri Balaji Medical College And Hospital, Chennai.
- Christain Medical College, Tamil Nadu.
- Frontier Life Line Hospital, Tamil Nadu.
- M.M.M College Of Health Science, Tamil Nadu.
- Vijaya Educational Academy, Chennai.
- Vinayaka Mission University, Salem.
- Kongunadu Institute Of Allied Health Science, Coimbatore.
- United College Of Medical Sciences, Coimbatore.
- KMCH Institute Of Allied Health Science, Coimbatore.
- Meenakshi Medical College, Chennai.
- Noorul Isalm University, Kanyakumari.
- JKK Natarajah Dental College And Hospital, Gandharvakottai.
- Dhanalakshmi Sreenivasan Medical College And Hospital, Perambalur.
- Glocal University.
This is the total list of BSc Cardiac Care Technology colleges in India. If any more Government approved BSc cardiac approved is updated, then I will be updating the list here.
As I had told you earlier I had tried my best to make the list of BSc cardiac care technology colleges in India.
I had made the list by online and offline research. If you have any questions related to BSc Cardiac Care Technology colleges in India, comment it below or call us on +91-9535726644.
ONE SMALL REQUEST
If you like this article and think that this could help others please do share it with your friends and people in need.