Hi, friends! And again, I welcome you to one of my exclusive posts; this time it is regarding NEET MDS 2023. I know whoever is reading this page is really tensed and curious to know the NEET MDS counseling procedures and how you can get an MDS seat easily through counseling.
First of all, I want you to know that, like in the old days, it is impossible to just pay and buy a seat. The government had come up with NEET. The main motto of NEET is to cut off the whole examination system and make a centralized one. One exam for all states of India.
Table of Contents
Documents and other things to keep ready before the counseling procedure starts
These are not the ones mentioned on the official website of NEET. These are the things that will help you in counseling procedures, in my experience. Please ignore if you are not interested. 😛
- Of course, all your original certificates, including internship completion, etc.
- Aadhar Card.
- Photographs, keep at least a dozen ready.
- You registered your e-mail id, phone number, passwords, etc. Last time, during the counseling procedure of UP, one of the candidates didn’t even know which mobile number he gave. It was needed as they were sending an OTP to the registered mobile number. At last, after several emails and calls, it was changed by the UP NEET team.
- Category certificate, if you come under OBC/SC/ST or other.
- A bank account with a facility for online transactions. I prefer you to go for SBI, as all state examination authorities support it.
Read these carefully about NEET MDS 2023
- There are two counseling types you should know. One is the 15% centralized counseling conducted by MCC, and the other is the 85% counseling conducted by different states. It may change; please be updated on that.
- You have to register with the states which you prefer differently to secure a seat there.
For Example, If you are from Kerala and also you are trying for a seat in a college in Karnataka. Then, you should register for counseling in both Karnataka and Kerala and attend both counseling.
- Counseling dates in different states might be different and even clash. Register with states carefully.
- For document verification, a few state examination authorities might ask you to submit your documents to them. Please think twice.
The Counseling Procedure in Order:
- NEET Results.
- Registration for Counseling for the preferred state by paying a small amount online.
- Document Verification: For some states, the candidate must be personally present there for the document verification. Few states don’t conduct document verification at this stage.
- Counseling Dates will be announced.
- First Counseling – Choice Locking.
- First Counseling Results and Rank list.
- Confirm the first counseling allotted seat by paying a part of the fee to the examination authority in DD and take the allotment letter.
- Second Counseling – If you didn’t confirm the allotted seat in the first counseling.
- Second Counseling Choice Filling.
- Second counseling results.
- If you have an allotted seat, confirm the seat by paying the fee and take your allotment letter.
- MOP UP Round – Still, you didn’t get a seat through NEET MDS? The vacant seats will be filled by MOP UP round by the state authority on a rank basis.
From my experience, I feel everyone can easily secure an MDS management seat if you go as per your plan. Last time, I provided management seats for orthodontics and endodontics for candidates having a rank of around 10,000 through counseling.
The expected package for MDS admission through management quota will surely be around 15-20 Lakhs for major clinical departments, including your accommodation and food.
If you wish to take my service for counseling procedures, you can read this complete guide on MDS admission here.
You will be able to secure an MDS seat easily if you are willing to register and participate in the counseling procedures conducted by different states. And please avoid waiting until the last moment to take admission directly. The high court has given official orders to take admission through counseling only.
Got any questions? Comment below, and I will try my best to respond as soon as possible. Love you all, and thanks for being here. And please share this with your mates if you found this post informative.