This page is the exclusive source available on the Internet about BDS admission in UP through management or NRI quota but at a very low cost. There are many dental colleges in Uttar Pradesh that are good and where you can get BDS admission without donation too.
Table of Contents
- Why Take BDS Admission in UP?
- Eligibility for BDS Admission in Uttar Pradesh
- Documents Required for BDS admission in UP
- List of Dental Colleges I Guide within Uttar Pradesh
- The benefit of Taking Admission through my reference
- Frequently Asked Questions About BDS Admission in UP
There are a total of 26 dental colleges in Uttar Pradesh that are recognized by the Dental Council of India or DCI. According to my knowledge, I have the best and lowest fee package for BDS admission in Uttar Pradesh. I will list down the yearly fees which I have:
TOTAL PACKAGE 11.00 Lakhs – Including fees, Hostel, and Food for 5 Years
|First Year Fees||Rs.3 lakhs|
|Second Year Fees||Rs.3 lakhs|
|Third Year Fees||Rs.2.50 lakhs|
|Fourth Year Fees||Rs.2.50 lakhs|
|Hostel and Food||Included.|
😛 I guess that’s the best package available. If I get any good deals I will surely update them here. The fee given above is for selected colleges and for students who want to study but affordability is a problem, so please excuse and don’t get confused.
You can apply now for BDS admission at this package in a 20-year-old reputed college by clicking below too.
Why Take BDS Admission in UP?
Eligibility for BDS Admission in Uttar Pradesh
The first and foremost thing is NEET Qualification. Non-qualified students in NEET won’t be able to get admission to any of the dental colleges in UP or in any state in India India. The rest of the eligibility criteria are:
- NEET Qualification.
- At least 50% in +2 for General Category.
- At least 40% in +2 for OBC/SC/ST category (category benefits can be availed by state domicile students only).
Documents Required for BDS admission in UP
There are a few documents that are mandatory during counselling and admission for BDS through the management quota. I will list the details below:
- 10th Marks and Pass Certificate.
- +2 Marks Card and Pass Certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate or TC.
- Conduct Certificate.
- NEET Score Card.
- Identity or ID Card.
- 4 Passport Size photo.
List of Dental Colleges I Guide within Uttar Pradesh
I guide with all private dental colleges in UP, but I prefer you to inquire about the patient exposure and details prior to taking admission. I will put down the list below.
- Institute of Dental Studies and Technologies, Ghaziabad.
- Divya Jyothi Dental College, Ghaziabad.
- Subharti Dental College, Meerut.
- Babu Banarasi Das College of Dental Science, Lucknow.
- Career Institute of Dental Science, Lucknow.
- Chandra Dental College and Hospital, Safedabad.
- Dental College, Azamgarh.
- ITS Center for Dental Studies, Ghaziabad.
- ITS Dental College, Greater Noida.
- Indraprastha Dental College, Ghaziabad.
- Institute of Dental Sciences, Bareilly.
- K.D Dental College, Mathura.
- Kalka Dental College and Hospital, Meerut.
- Kothiwala Dental College, Moradabad.
- Maharana Prathap Dental College, Kanpur.
- Rama Dental College, Kanpur.
- Santosh Dental College, Ghaziabad.
- Saraswathi Dental College, Lucknow.
- School of Dental Science, Greater Noida.
- Shree Bankey Bihar Dental College, Masuri.
- Teerthankar Mahaveer Dental College, Moradabad.
In a few of the colleges, I can get you a scholarship facility for very good-performing students. :D.
The benefit of Taking Admission through my reference
Dear, dental aspirants, apart from the jaw-dropping fee package I will also provide you with a few additional benefits. I had listed the benefits below for better knowledge:
- Supportive Study Materials.
- Easy payment facility.
- Referral Bonus.
- Excellent after support.
- Bank loan papers for bonafide students.
- Absolute transparency and no hidden fees.
- Getting associated with the CAREERMUDHRA student alumni.
I think I had given a basic and in-depth idea of BDS admission through the management quota in UP. If you have any queries in your mind, you can give me a call on the number given above or comment on your question.
I will try to respond ASAP.
Loved the article? Then share it with your friends on Social Media. There are also a lot of private dental colleges in India with a low fee structure.
Frequently Asked Questions About BDS Admission in UP
1. Can I get direct admission to BDS in UP?
A: Yes, you can get direct admission to BDS in Uttar Pradesh. But even for direct admission, you have to qualify for the NEET-UG entrance exam.
2. What are the fees for BDS in UP?
A: The fees for dental colleges in the UP range from Rs.9 lakhs to Rs.17 lakhs in total package. But, the best fee for BDS in UP I can suggest is Rs.11 lakhs total package including hostel and food in a reputed dental college in UP.
3. Can I take BDS admission in Uttar Pradesh without NEET?
A: No, you must qualify NEET to take BDS admission anywhere in India.
4. Where can you provide BDS admission in Uttar Pradesh? I mean which cities?
5. I am not a domicile of UP, can I take admission?
A: Yes, students from all over India can apply for BDS admission in Uttar Pradesh. The procedure for admission will be the same.
6. How is the quality of dental education in UP?
A: There are very few dental colleges that provide quality education in UP. I can help you in filtering the colleges and guide you properly.
7. Can you guide me for an education loan for admission?
A: Yes, I can help you in getting the supporting documents that are necessary for applying for an educational loan.
8. Do you have reputed colleges, which accept West Bengal Student Credit Card?
A: Yes, I can guide you to the best dental colleges which will accept West Bengal Student Credit Card for BDS admission in Uttar Pradesh.
9. Which all colleges accept Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme?
A: As of now, there is only one private dental college in UP that accepts Bihar student credit cards.
10. Apart from UP, where can you guide me for BDS admission?