Welcome to CareerMudhra.com, India’s one of best educational blogs. In this post, I will be giving you complete information about BDS admission in Delhi NCR, the admission procedures, fee structure, etc.
There are many dental colleges in the Delhi NCR area and I will be discussing colleges that are recognized by the Dental Council of India.
First of all, I would like to tell you that you must qualify for the NEET-UG entrance exam to take BDS admission anywhere in India. You must qualify for the NEET-UG entrance exam even if you want to take BDS admission through the management quota.
Table of Contents
- Procedure for BDS Admission in Delhi NCR
- BDS Fee Structure in Delhi NCR
- List of Dental Colleges in Delhi NCR
- Eligibility for BDS Admission in Delhi
- Documents Required for BDS Admission
- Benefits of Taking BDS Admission Through Us
- Wrapping Up
- Frequently Asked Questions
Procedure for BDS Admission in Delhi NCR
Before a few years, it was very easy to take BDS admissions. If you have money, you can directly go to college and buy a seat. After the introduction of the NEET entrance exam, you must attend online counseling even if you want to take NRI admission.
Attending the UP NEET counseling to take BDS admission in dental colleges in the Delhi NCR area is mandatory. Here I will give you a brief about the procedures to take admissions. Below are the admission procedures in order:
- As I told you before, the first step is to qualify for the NEET-UG entrance exam.
- Next, you have to register for the counseling conducted by UP NEET.
- Next, you must verify your documents either online or offline.
- Attend the first round of counseling and lock in your choice of college.
- If you weren’t able to secure a seat in the first round of counseling, you can attend the second round of counseling.
- If you didn’t get admission in the second round also, you can attend the MOP-UP round to take the vacant seats.
- Then comes the offline mop-up round or the stray vacancy round conducted by the colleges.
MCC Counseling Dates 2023
|1st Round||20 – 25th July|
|2nd Round||9 – 14th August|
|3rd Round||31st Aug – 4th Sept|
|Stray Vacancy Round||21st – 23rd Sept|
MCC Counseling Procedure Updates for 2023
- OCI candidates can even take up UR category management seats, unlike last year, where they had to select only NRI seats.
- The fourth round, i.e., the stray vacancy round, which used to be conducted at the college level offline, will be conducted online via MCC counseling.
- Now, registration will be allowed for the fourth round, i.e., the Mop-Up Stray Vacancy round.
- The third round, called Mop-up round in 2022, will now be called the Third Counseling Round, and the stray vacancy round will now be the Mop-Up Stray Vacancy Round.
I repeat, you must attend the whole counseling procedures to secure BDS admission in Delhi NCR. You also have to pay a security deposit, if applicable, in the form of a Demand Draft during the registration or counseling.
BDS Fee Structure in Delhi NCR
There are many dental colleges in Delhi NCR, and the fee structure will range from 10-17 lakhs for 5 years. BDS is 4 years of academics and 1-year compulsory internship.
The lowest Fee structure I can provide my candidates is Rs.11 lakhs total package, including hostel, food, and all fees subject to fulfillment of certain criteria. And the college will be among the best dental colleges in the Delhi NCR area.
I can guarantee you that the college will have:
- Excellent Faculties.
- Great Student-Patient Ratio.
- Latest Technologies like CBCT, Endodontic Microscopes, etc.
- Attached General Hospital.
- Top infrastructure and facilities.
But I have a special fee structure for My Blog readers! 😀
Yes, I can give you admission to a good dental college in Delhi NCR for a total package of Rs.10.00 lakhs for 5 years, including hostel, food, tuition fees, etc. However, the student much have secured 75% and above in their 12th in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology combined.
List of Dental Colleges in Delhi NCR
The list of private dental colleges in Delhi NCR is as follows:
- ITS Dental College, Ghaziabad.
- Indraprastha Dental College, Ghaziabad.
- Santosh Dental College, Ghaziabad.
- Kalka Dental College.
- Subarti Dental College.
- School of Dental Sciences, Sharada University.
- DJ Dental College, Modinagar, Ghaziabad.
- Shree Bankey Bihari Dental College.
- Manav Rachana Dental College.
- IDST Dental College, Modinagar, Ghaziabad.
I also deal with other colleges in Delhi NCR, Uttar Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Rajasthan, etc.
Eligibility for BDS Admission in Delhi
- Qualify for the NEET-UG entrance exam.
- 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- 50% Aggregate in 12th.
- Must be at least 17 years of age in the year of taking admission.
Documents Required for BDS Admission
The candidate must have the following documents ready with the candidate before taking admission:
- 10th marks card.
- 12th marks card.
- 12th Pass certificate.
- Transfer Certificate.
- NEET Marks card.
- Conduct certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Aadhar Card.
- Passport Size photos – 4nos.
Benefits of Taking BDS Admission Through Us
We have placed a lot of students across India, and they chose me for different reasons. One of the reasons is the experience I had with the admission procedures. The major benefits are:
- Scholarship offers in renowned colleges lead to fee concession.
- Seat booking facility.
- Complete guidance for counseling from registrations to securing a seat.
- Guidance in college selections in different budgets.
- Lowest package guaranteed for students.
- Scholarship facilities for deserving students in India.
- No hidden fees.
- Will be helping in getting supporting documents for the education loan.
- We will be providing a free educational kit for all the candidates.
I guess you loved this post. Here I have tried my best to provide all the information regarding BDS admission in Delhi NCR. I have also been given the lowest fee structure in private dental colleges in Delhi NCR. If you liked the article, please share it with your friends and people in need.
If you have any questions, comment on your queries below or call me on the below number.
Just for your information 😀
Frequently Asked Questions
1. I didn't qualify for NEET-UG. Will I be able to get BDS admission in Delhi NCR?
A: No, qualifying for the NEET-UG entrance exam to take dental admission in Delhi NCR is mandatory.
2. Which is the best dental college in the Delhi NCR region?
A: There are many dental colleges in the Delhi NCR region, but I would prefer ITS Muradnagar as my 1st preference and IDST Dental College as my 2nd preference.
3. Will I have to pay any donation for BDS admission?
A: No, you don't have to pay any donation to take BDS admission in Delhi NCR.
4. Can you guide me in getting scholarships?
A: I can guide you in getting scholarships for BDS admission. A few colleges provide scholarships for deserving students and I can guide you through the complete procedures.
5. I want to apply for an educational loan, how can you help me?
A: You can apply for an educational loan and we will provide you will all the supporting documents to get approval for the loan.
6. Can I pay the tuition fees through West Bengal Credit Card Scheme?
A: Yes, you can apply for BDS admission in a few colleges through West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme too.
7. Will you guide me through the complete procedure of admission?
A: Yes, starting from the registration process till the confirmation of admission, I will guide you.
8. What is your service charge?
A: In 99.9% of the cases, I don't charge the candidates.
9. Why should I choose your service?
A: If you are looking for transparent and professional service then you can choose us. We are having more than 16 years of experience in counseling and placing students in more than 100 colleges in India.