Welcome to CareerMudhra.com, India’s one of the best educational blogs. In this post, I will be giving you complete information about BDS admission in Delhi NCR, the admission procedures, fee structure, etc.
There are many dental colleges in the Delhi NCR area and I will be discussing colleges that are recognized by the Dental Council of India.
First of all, I would like to tell you that you must qualify for the NEET-UG entrance exam to take BDS admission anywhere in India. You must qualify for the NEET-UG entrance exam even if you want to take BDS admission through the management quota.
Table of Contents
Procedure for BDS Admission in Delhi NCR
Before few years it was very easy to take BDS admissions. If you are having money, you can directly go to college and buy a seat. After the introduction of the NEET entrance exam, you must attend online counseling even if you want to take NRI admission.
It is mandatory to attend the UP NEET counseling to take BDS admission in dental colleges in the Delhi NCR area. Here I will give you a brief about the procedures to take admissions. Below are the admission procedures in order:
- As I told you before, the first step is to qualify for the NEET-UG entrance exam.
- Next, you have to register for the counseling conducted by UP NEET.
- Next, you must verify your documents either online or offline.
- Attend the first round of counseling and lock your choice of college.
- If you weren’t able to secure a seat in the first round of counseling, you can attend the second round of counseling.
- If you didn’t get admission in the second round also, you can attend the MOP-UP round to take the vacant seats.
- Then comes the offline mop-up round or the stray vacancy round conducted by the colleges.
I repeat you must attend the whole counseling procedures to secure BDS admission in Delhi NCR. You also have to pay a security deposit if applicable the form of Demand Draft during the registration or counseling.
BDS Fee Structure in Delhi NCR
There are many dental colleges in Delhi NCR and the fee structure will range from 10-17 lakhs for 5 years. BDS is 4 years of academics and 1-year compulsory internship.
The lowest Fee structure I can provide my candidates is Rs.11 lakhs total package including hostel, food, and all fees subject to fulfillment of certain criteria. And the college will be one of the best dental colleges in the Delhi NCR area.
I can guarantee you that the college will have:
- Excellent faculties.
- Great student-patient ratio.
- Latest technologies like CBCT, Endodontic microscopes, etc.
- Attached general hospital.
- Top infrastructure and facilities.
But I have a special fee structure for My Blog readers! 😀
Yes, I can give you admission to a good dental college in Delhi NCR for a total package of Rs.10.00 lakhs for 5 years including hostel, food, tuition fees, etc. However, the student much have secured 75% and above in their 12th in Physics, Chemistry, Biology combined.
List of Dental Colleges in Delhi NCR
- IDST Dental College, Modinagar, Ghaziabad.
- DJ Dental College, Modinagar, Ghaziabad.
- ITS Dental College, Ghaziabad.
- Indraprastha Dental College, Ghaziabad.
- Santosh Dental College, Ghaziabad.
- Kalka Dental College.
- Subarti Dental College.
- School of Dental Sciences, Sharada University.
- Shree Bankey Bihari Dental College.
- Manav Rachana Dental College.
I also deal with other colleges in Delhi NCR, Uttar Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Rajasthan, etc.
Eligibility for BDS admission in Delhi
- Qualify the NEET-UG entrance exam.
- 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- 50% Aggregate in 12th.
- Must be at least 17 years of age in the year of taking admission.
Documents Required for BDS admission
The candidate must have the following documents ready with the candidate before taking admission:
- 10th marks card.
- 12th marks card.
- 12th Pass certificate.
- Transfer Certificate.
- NEET Marks card.
- Conduct certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Aadhar Card.
- Passport Size photos – 4nos.
Benefits of Taking BDS Admission Through Us
We have placed a lot of students across India and they chose me for different reasons. One of the reasons is the experience I had with the admission procedures. The major benefits are:
- Seat booking facility.
- Complete guidance for counseling from registrations to securing a seat.
- Guidance in college selections in different budgets.
- Lowest package guaranteed for students.
- Scholarship facilities for deserving students in India.
- No hidden fees.
- Will be helping in getting supporting documents for the education loan.
- We will be providing a free educational kit for all the candidates.
I guess you loved this post. Here I have tried my best to provide all the information regarding BDS admission in Delhi NCR. I have also been given the lowest fee structure in private dental colleges in Delhi NCR. If you liked the article please do share it with your friends and people in need.
If you have any questions comment on your queries below or call me on the below number.
Just for your information 😀
Frequently Asked Questions About BDS admission in Delhi NCR
1. I didn’t qualify in NEET-UG, will I be able to get BDS admission in Delhi NCR?
A: No, it is mandatory to qualify NEET-UG entrance exam to take dental admission in Delhi NCR.
2. Which is the best dental college in the Delhi NCR region?
A: There are many dental colleges in the Delhi NCR region, but I would prefer ITS Muradnagar as the 1st preference and IDST Dental College as the 2nd preference.
3. Will I have to pay any donation for BDS admission?
A: No, you don’t have to pay any donation to take BDS admission in Delhi NCR.
4. Can you guide me in getting scholarships?
A: Yes, I can guide you in getting scholarships for BDS admission. A few colleges provide scholarships for deserving students and I can guide you through the complete procedures.
5. I want to apply for an educational loan, how can you help me?
A: You can apply for an educational loan and we will provide you will all the supporting documents to get approval for the loan.
6. Can I pay the tuition fees through West Bengal Credit Card Scheme?
A: Yes, you can apply for BDS admission in few colleges through West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme too.
7. Will you guide me through the complete procedure of admission?
A: Yes, starting from the registration process till the confirmation of admission, I will guide you.
8. What is your service charge?
A: In 99.9% of the cases, I don’t charge from the candidates.
9. Why should I choose your service?
A: If you are looking for transparent and professional service then you can choose us. We are having more than 16 years of experience in counseling and placing students in more than 100 colleges in India.