|Apply for Admission 2022-23|
It’s again that time of the year when a lot of students are ready to step into their new beginnings where your whole life ahead is going to be related to what you choose now.
A lot of you must be worried about what to pick and what not. But, here we are to end the dilemma and help you in choosing your right path.
So guys let’s talk about the college of Nursing which was established in the year 1993 and since then it has gained a lot of acknowledgment. It the T. John College of Nursing which was established under the T.John Group of Institutions.
The college is situated in Karnataka and has a lush green vast campus spreading through acres. The college is approved by Karnataka Nursing Council and Indian Nursing Council.
Every year hundreds of students graduate from college and step into the field of nursing which is full of great opportunities. The college aims at teaching its students all the modalities with great knowledge.
So, let’s move onto the next section so that we can learn a lot about the college which will give us the opportunity to learn and decide better.
Table of Contents
- The college is located at— No. 88/1, Gottigere Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore- 560083, KARNATAKA.
- Ownership type- Private.
- No. Of Faculties- 50.
- Campus area- 20 acres.
- Founded Year- 1993.
- Approved by – KNC and INC.
- Affiliated to- Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
The T.John College of Nursing provides undergraduate courses in the field of Nursing.
It is an undergraduate program.
Duration of the course- four academic years.
Subjects covered in the first year:
- Nursing Foundation.
Subjects to be covered in the second year:
- Medical-Surgical Nursing.
- Community Health Nursing.
- Communication Education Technology.
Subjects to be covered in the third year:
- Medical-surgical Nursing.
- Child Health Nursing.
- Mental Health Nursing.
Subjects to be covered in the fourth year:
- Nursing Research and Statistics.
- Community Health Nursing.
- Management of Nursing Services and Education.
- Midwifery including Maternity & Gynaecology Nursing.
Eligibility stands for the minimum criteria that are required for a candidate to take up the admission procedure.
It is very important for you to go through all the details of the eligibility criteria in order to understand the minimum norms for the admission process.
- Minimum eligibility criteria for admission in BSc Nursing:
- Candidate must have completed 17 years of age by 31 December of the commencing academic year.
- For the candidate seeking admission, they should have passed 10+2/PUC/PDC examination from a recognized university or equivalent to that from a recognized educational board.
- The candidate must have passed with a minimum passing aggregate of 45% including subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (P.C.B) or P.C.M.B in the qualifying examination.
- For candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST are required to have a minimum aggregate of 40%
For admission to the T John College of Nursing make sure you read the below-mentioned details correctly and carefully.
Always keep these few points in mind at the time of applying for admission:
- Go through the mentioned minimum eligibility criteria for the courses on the post before applying.
- Keep a check on all the important dates of the upcoming admission events
- Read the instruction for applying online on the college website and download the online application form there.
- Fill in all the details of the required fields in capital font and spell-check.
- Attach all the required documents as mentioned on the website and recheck.
- The college will send you a confirmation message on the registered email id and phone number.
- The application form will be shortlisted by the college according to their norms.
- As per your selection, you’ll be contacted by the college itself through call or post.
- Then you’ll be asked to come to the college along with all the documents for cross-checking and finalization.
- After this, you’ll be asked to complete all the pending formalities of the college and take the admission letter.
You can directly contact us for admission too. We’ll guide you through the process and help you with admission throughout. We will make sure to keep you updated about all the listings and upcoming processes.
DOCUMENTS & PROCESS
The details for admission to the college will be available online on the college website itself and you can download it from there.
I will guide you through the whole process step by step for the online process:
- Visit the website of the college
- Now click on the link directing towards the admission category.
- You can now register yourself by entering your email id and phone number.
- Now all the details related to your application process and admission will be sent to your email id which you have registered.
- After this fill in all the details carefully.
- Cross-check all the required fields.
- Cross-check all the spelling errors if any and correct them.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Upload them.
- Complete the payment online.
- Submit your form.
- You will receive the confirmation mail on your email id.
For offline process:
- Visit the website of the college.
- Download the application form from there.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Now make a DD for the application fee in the favour of the preferred department.
- Courier all the necessary forms, documents, and the DD to the college address.
- Or you can maybe visit the college to submit the form personally.
For the rest of the pending procedure, the college will contact you and let you know.
In case of any queries regarding the application form fill up you can contact us for the detailed process.
Documents play a very important role in all the official proceedings. Keep your documents verified attested and ready before going to college for admission. They play a very major role in your identification and always have to be kept updated.
NOTE: Always keep 4-5 photocopies of your documents attested and ready in hand for a hassle-free process.
I have below listed the documents that are necessary:
- 10th Marks Card.
- 12th Marks Card.
- 10th passing certificate.
- 12th passing certificate.
- Date of Birth certificate.
- 10 Latest passport size photographs.
- 10 stamp size photographs.
- A Conduct Certificate from the Head of Institution last attended.
- Transfer Certificate (TC).
- Migration Certificate for the students of another state.
- Aadhar card.
- SC/ST certificate if applicable.
- Physical fitness medical certificate.
- Income certificate in case asked for.
- Medical Certificate from a certified practitioner.
- Contact- +91 9113264915.
- Email- firstname.lastname@example.org.
The T. John College of Nursing has a vast campus spreading through acres and houses all the modern facilities which are essential in today’s era.
In college, you will be guided and kept under the best faculty with a good experience. They will guide you at every step for better performance.
There is a centralized Library for the students stocked up with all the books and journals for the help of the students in their learning process and researching.
The lecture halls are spacious and well-equipped with modern audiovisual machines for a better learning experience and teaching so that you understand better.
There is an auditorium for activities, cultural programs, events, etc.
There are buses that provide transportation to the students by taking them to the clinics and hospitals for a visit. They provide the transportation facility from Bangalore city to the college.
To enhance the training procedure of the students there are all the major laboratories for the students. The various labs are:
- Fundamentals of Nursing Lab.
- Nutrition Lab.
- Community Health Lab.
- Anatomy Lab.
- Audio-Visual Aids room.
- Maternity and Child Health Lab.
Some of the amenities provided by the college on the campus are as follows:
- A Central Library
- Browsing Center
- A Placement Center
- Sports field or Physical Education
- A centralized canteen
- Bank with an ATM
- Medical Facilities
- Transportation Facility
- Boy’s common room
- Girl’s common room
- Seminar Halls.
T JOHN NURSING COLLEGE BANGALORE PLACEMENT
The college has a special facility that is focused on nurturing its students right from the beginning in thus providing employment to its students. This aims at providing the required skills to its students for the process of recruitment and employment.
This facility aims at arranging various seminars, workshops for the training of the students and the interviews.
The College has its tie-up with various organizations that hire students every year.
I hope by the time you go through the whole post, all your doubts and queries about the Sea college of nursing will be cleared.
I have given you in-depth detail about the college providing all their academic details plus the infrastructure and the facilities offered on campus to you.
This will help you in deciding better for yourself by comparing and choosing the best according to your needs.
I have personally collected all the data and information about the college by visiting the college myself and researching online about it.
Even if any doubt exists then feel free to contact us for the same on the given contact number or post your query in the below-attached thread. I will try to answer all your queries and revert back asap.
You can also check our detailed post about the Top 10 BSc Nursing Colleges in Bangalore.