We all wish to be part of a top-notch educational institute that provides world-class educational and co-curricular facilities. However, how do we choose the best one that suits our requirements?
So, here we are, welcome to CareerMudhra, your one-stop destination for career guidance and college admissions. Let us introduce you to one such prestigious academy – Presidency University. The university believes in nurturing talent and transforming students to becoming responsible citizens and prepare for their future professional endeavors.
The University offers courses to both undergraduate and post-graduate students. Presidency College, located in Yelahanka, Bengaluru, established in the year 2015 is promoted by the A.H. Memorial Educational Trust, with over 40 years of experience in the educational sector.
The university has been awarded many prestigious awards and recognitions, below mentioned being a few recent ones:
- Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) awarded the university with Student Chapter Excellence Award- the second-highest award a student chapter can receive.
- In the category of Top 100 Management Institutes by Times B-School Survey 2021, School of Management, Presidency University, Bengaluru, has been ranked
- 31st in Pan India.
- 11th in Pan India (in the Category Top 15 Private Universities).
- 6th in South India (in the Category Regional Rankings).
- During the 14th National Education Summit 2021, ASSOCHAM awarded the university with:
- University of the year in Placement Excellence – South.
- University of the year in Innovative Academic Curriculum – South.
- Indian Institutional Ranking Framework 2021 (IIRF-2021) ranked School of Law, Presidency University, Bengaluru at 34th Pan India in the Best Law Colleges 2021 category.
Let us take a walk-through and have a look at the different facilities provided by the university.
Table of Contents
- Ownership type – Trust.
- Institute Type – State Private University.
- Approved by – AICTE.
- Accreditation -NAAC A+.
- Faculty – 500+.
- No of Students – 6400+.
- Campus area – 67 acres.
- Location – Yelahanka, Bengaluru, Karnataka.
School of Engineering
- Civil Engineering.
- Civil Engineering (Infrastructure Development).
- Civil Engineering (Smart Cities).
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering (Power & Energy Systems).
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering (Automotive Electronics).
- Mechanical (Mechatronics).
- Electronics and Computer Engineering (IT infrastructure).
- Information Science and Technology (Spl. in Artificial Intelligence & Data Science).
- Information Science and Engineering (Spl. in Artificial Intelligence & Robotics).
- Computer Science and Technology (Big Data).
- Computer Science and Technology (Cloud Computing & DevOps).
- Computer Engineering (Data Analytics).
- Computer Science and Engineering (IoT).
- Computer Science and Engineering (Cyber Security).
- Computer Engineering (SPL. in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning).
- Computer Science and Engineering (Block Chain).
- Mechanical Engineering (Additive Manufacturing).
- Computer Science and Engineering (AI and ML).
- Computer Science and Engineering.
- Computer Science and Engineering (Data Science).
- Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Petroleum Engineering.
- Computer Science and Technology (AI and ML).
- MTECH in
- Embedded System and VLSI.
- Data Sciences.
- Building Construction Technology.
- Product Design & Development.
- Artificial Intelligence.
School of Law
- LLB IN.
- B.B.A LL. B. (HONS.).
- BA. LL.B (HONS.).
- BCom LL.B (HONS.).
- LLM (Intellectual Property Rights).
- LLM (Technology Law).
School of Commerce
- BCOM-(HONS.) – SPECIALIZATION.
- Bcom ( Hons) – Corporate Accounting with CMA US.
- Bcom (Hons) – Business Analytics.
- BCOM – SPECIALIZATION.
- Bcom – Banking and Finance.
- Bcom – Corporate Accounting and Taxation.
School of Design
- B.Des-Communication Design.
- B.Des-Space Design.
- B.Des-Fashion Design.
- B.Des-Product Design.
- B.Des-Video Game Design.
- BSc. – Multimedia (VFX, SFX & Gaming).
School of Management
- B.B.A (Specialisation Offered)
- Financial Technology.
- Digital Marketing.
- Aviation Management.
- Human Resource.
- Supply Chain and Logistics.
- Business Analytics.
- MBA (Specialisation Offered)
- MBA (Spl. In Digital Transformation).
- MBA (Logistics & Supply Chain Management).
- E-Business Management.
- Human Resource Management.
- Operations and Supply Chain Management.
- Business Analytics.
- Digital Marketing.
School of Information Science
- BCA (Augmented Reality / Virtual Reality).
- BCA (Gaming and Graphics).
- BSc. – Data Science (Comp. Sc., Statistics Mathematics).
- Arts and Design.
- Commerce and Economics.
- Science and Humanities.
Based on the application, a review of eligibility, academic, and other suitability is made for the preferred program. Thereafter the admission committee responds to the applicant within 15 days with the status of the application via email. A successful applicant gets an offer of admission via courier along with an email.
PRESIDENCY UNIVERSITY FEE STRUCTURE
As there are many courses available at Presidency University, I had made a separate post of Presidency University Bangalore fee structure.
FACILITY IN PRESIDENCY UNIVERSITY
- Sports Facility
Sports as a co-curricular activity provides a healthy mind and body. The University has adequate space and an excellent sports training facility on the campus for both indoor and outdoor sports.
Interested students are trained for the national and international levels. Very soon a full-fledged gymnasium will be available at the campus.
The University is well connected by state-run bus services. Apart from this, it provides shuttle service with a pick and drops facility for its students and staff to the campus from other parts of the city at a fee. Students interested in availing of the facility can choose their nearest bus stop.
- Classrooms & Seminar Hall
To make the learning process pleasant and smoother, the university has comfortable, roomy, and air-conditioned classrooms and high-end conference halls with the latest equipment.
Presidency University has a huge library, located on the first floor of the old academic block with an exclusive collection of books on various subjects. It also has various national and international subscriptions. To promote reading habits amongst the students, activities are organized by the library including quizzes, special book displays, games, competitions, and many more.
ATM facility is available in the campus to access bank accounts and facilitate cash withdrawals.
- Computer Lab
To add to the learning facilities, the university has two futuristic computer labs with high-end systems and client machines and round a clock Wi-Fi connection.
- Health Care Facility
There is an in-house health clinic available for students in case of any emergency or quick health check. They also have tie-ups with other hospitals to ensure proper care and attention if required.
The University has separate, well-maintained hostel facilities for boys and girls. It is also in the process of constructing a new block to accommodate more students in the future.
Rooms are provided with all basic amenities and furniture. Transport facility is available for girl students for shopping during the weekend to a nearby town. Allotment of rooms is done on a first come first served basis. The hostel fee for the academic year 2021-22 is mentioned as below:
- Annual fee with Food – Twin Sharing (Boys & Girls) – 150,000
- Annual fee with Food – Triple sharing (Boys & Girls) – 120,000
- Refundable Caution Deposit 10,000
At Presidency University, students are trained and mentored at the state-of-the-art infrastructure and facilities by faculties from India’s best institutions.
The curriculum helps them to build self-confidence, understand the current business and corporate trends and be corporate ready. The University has a strong placement cell, that helps in finding the best suitable offers, industrial practice, internships, and other facilities for the students.
With the help of constant industry interface, ample scope for personal development, and extra-curricular activities students are nurtured for the personal and professional challenges. Some of the major recruiters include Oracle, TVS, Vedanta, Wipro, Adecco, Tata Consultancy Services, Flipkart, etc.
Address: Presidency University Itgalpur, Rajanakunte, Yelahanka, Bengaluru 560064 Karnataka, India.
We hope you have gone through the entire article and have acquired a fair idea and understanding about the Presidency University, Bangalore. The details mentioned are collected through vast research. If you found the post resourceful, please do share it with your friends and family. If you have any questions feel free to connect through the comment box below. Also, if you are a student of Presidency University or an alumnus, then please do drop in a comment about your college experience here, to help other prospective students to know more about the college.
There could be an early bird discount in fees, interested students can contact the below-mentioned number and check with the counselor for more information and unique codes.