Welcome to our exclusive post about BDS admission in Bangalore. This is India’s top educational blog, where I share the latest information in education, entrance exams, college admissions etc. Apart from that, I also help students to get admissions to the top dental colleges in Bangalore.
In this post, we will be sharing complete details regarding admission procedures to dental colleges in Bangalore, fee structure, list of documents needed, and lot more.
We can guide you through the application procedure to complete the admission procedure in the best dental colleges in Bangalore.
First of all, I want you to understand that you must qualify for the NEET-UG entrance exam to join any dental college in Bangalore. You must also register for online counseling to secure a BDS seat in any dental college.
Table of Contents
- Procedure for Taking BDS Admission in Bangalore
- BDS in Bangalore City – Rs.10.00 Lakhs for Five Years
- List of Documents Needed for Document Verification
- Eligibility for BDS Admission in Bangalore
- List of Private Dental Colleges in Bangalore
- Why You Must Take BDS Admission in Bangalore?
- Why Take My BDS Admission Service?
- Wrap Up
Procedure for Taking BDS Admission in Bangalore
Before it used to be like, if you have qualified for NEET, you can directly go to the college and take BDS admission through management quota. But now, the situation is different. The candidate has to attend the online counseling conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority if you want to get admission in any dental college in Bangalore
Here I will tell you the complete procedures of the KEA online counseling. All the steps involved in the counseling are mentioned below in detail.
- The first and foremost thing is that the candidate must qualify for the NEET-UG entrance exam.
- Online Registration: If you have qualified for NEET, then you must go to the KEA official website at kea.kar.nic.in and register by paying a fee of around Rs.1000.
- Document Verification: KEA will announce the date for document verification. The document verification would be done either in offline or online mode. In online mode, the student has to first register themselves online in the KEA portal, pay the registration amount. Then they can upload their required documents and wait for the list of provisionally verified list to be uploaded by KEA. The student can check their name on that list. In offline mode, The candidate must be physically present at the KEA office with all the original documents. The list of documents needed is given below and also mentioned in the official website..
- Online Counseling Round 1: The candidate must log in to the KEA account on the date of counseling and give the choice of college they want to join. The allotment result will be published in a few days. If you weren’t able to get a seat in the first round you can attend the second round of counseling.
- Online Counseling Round 2: The same procedure as round 1.
- MOP-UP Round: After the second counseling, the seats which are vacant will be allotted in the MOP-UP round.
- Direct Admission: If you weren’t able to secure BDS admission in the MOP-UP round then the vacant seats will be allotted through the direct admission, as an offline mode of counseling.
Note: You won’t be eligible to take admission in any dental college without registering and attending the counseling procedures.
BDS in Bangalore City – Rs.10.00 Lakhs for Five Years
[ Hostel, Food, and Material Charges extra]
List of Documents Needed for Document Verification
These are the list of documents you must provide during the document verification procedure. All the documents must be originals.
- 10th marks card.
- 12th pass certificate.
- 12th marks card.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
- Conduct Certificate.
- Domicile certificate, if applicable.
- Community Certificate, if applicable.
- Income certificate, if applicable.
- NEET Rank Card.
- Photo Identity Proof, such as Aadhar Card.
- Passport size photograph – 6 nos.
You might also have to deposit a refundable security deposit by downloading the challan.
Also Read: BDS Fee Structure in Private College Bangalore.
Eligibility for BDS Admission in Bangalore
To take admission to any dental college in Bangalore, the candidate must have the following eligibility.
- Must Qualify the NEET-UG entrance exam.
- Must be at least 17 years of age by 31st December of the year of admission.
- 50% marks in 12th standard aggregate and separately in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- Must apply in online counseling conducted by KEA.
List of Private Dental Colleges in Bangalore
These are the list of private dental colleges in Bangalore, which are approved by the Dental Council of India.
- Bangalore Institute of Dental Sciences.
- Rajarajeshwari Dental College.
- Vydehi Dental College.
- RV Dental College.
- Maruthi Dental College.
- M.S Ramaiah Dental College.
- Dr.M.R Ambedkar Dental College.
- Dayanand Sagar College of Dental Sciences.
- Oxford Dental College.
- Sri Rajiv Gandhi Dental College.
- Dr.Syamala Reddy Dental College and Hospital.
- KLE Society’s Institute of Dental Science.
- Krishnadevaraya Institute of Dental Science.
- Maruthi Dental College and Hospital.
- Sri Venkateshwara Dental College and Hospital.
- V.S Dental College.
I am also guiding with a lot of dental colleges in different states of India. I am placing students to dental colleges in Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Delhi NCR, Rajasthan, Haryana, Punjab, etc.
These are dental colleges in Bangalore without a donation. Yes, they can’t take any donation from the candidate as the admission fees are decided by the government.
But they can allot the seats if remained vacant at lower fees at the end of counseling provided the students fulfill all the criteria laid down by Karnataka Examination Authority.
Why You Must Take BDS Admission in Bangalore?
The major reasons why I would prefer you to take admission in dental colleges in Bangalore are:
- Wide range of private dental colleges to choose from.
- Excellent patient flow in most of the dental colleges.
- Affordable fee structure.
- Very good hostel facility and affordable hostel fee.
- Excellent climatic conditions.
- Bangalore is well connected to most of the cities via road, rail, and air.
- Advancements in Dental technologies reach the colleges in Bangalore at a faster speed.
Why Take My BDS Admission Service?
I have placed hundreds of students in different dental colleges in India. And they chose me for a reason, the benefits which I provide to all the candidates who take admission through me. The features and benefits of my consultancy programs are listed below.
- Advance seat booking facility subject to the conditions laid down by the authorities fulfilled.
- Complete support and guidance for counseling procedures by KEA.
- Excellent guidance for dental college selection in Bangalore.
- Will help to provide loan paper from the college, if you want to take an education loan.
- Provides BDS admission at an affordable fee.
- Will provide scholarship facilities for deserving students, in very few dental colleges.
- Getting associated with the CAREERMUDHRA student alumni group thus helping in creating connections all over the world
Here I had tried my best to provide all the information regarding BDS admission in Bangalore at the lowest price. If you liked this article, please do share this article with your friends and family. If you have any questions regarding BDS admission, then comment on your questions below and I will try my best to revert back as soon as possible.