Welcome to my other exclusive post for all dental aspirants. In this post, I will be giving you a complete idea about the BDS course fees in Bangalore dental colleges. I had also tried my best to include the lowest and best fee structure with this.
First of all, I would like to tell you that you must qualify for the NEET-UG entrance exam for taking BDS admission in any dental college in India. Even if you want to take BDS admission through management or NRI quota, you must qualify for the NEET entrance exam.
Next thing is that, if you want to take admission in any college in India you must attend the counseling conducted by MCC or the state government. If you want to take admission in Bangalore, then you must register with KEA or Karnataka Examination Authority.
Table of Contents
- About BDS Course fee structure in Bangalore
- How to Get BDS Admission at Low Fees?
- BDS Course Eligibility
- How to Choose a Good Dental College?
- Features of My Educational Consultancy Service
- List of Dental Colleges I am Dealing in Bangalore
Interested to take BDS Admission in Delhi? Then I can provide you a good dental college with a total package of Rs.10.00 lakhs including tuition fees, hostel fees, mess fees, etc.
Similarly, if Rajasthan is also an option then we can help you in providing guidance to get admitted to a very good dental college in the heart of the beautiful pink city at an affordable fee structure of 12 lakhs including food and hostel for the entire course.
BDS Course Fees in Bangalore Dental College – Ranges from Rs.10 Lakh to Rs.16 Lakh
This completely depends on colleges and locations. Read this complete article to get an idea about it.
About BDS Course fee structure in Bangalore
The fees in every dental college will be fixed by the Karnataka Examination Authority, College Management, and State Government. They will be only fixing the maximum tuition fees a dental college can charge. Last year the fees fixed for all dental colleges in Karnataka were Rs.5.37 lakh/year. This is just the tuition fees.
Generally, all the colleges in Bangalore keep a similar and higher fee structure as compared to the colleges which are located in other locations like Shimoga, Raichur, Chitradurga, etc. This is because of the fact that most of the students who want to travel to Karnataka to study keep Bangalore location as a priority. Also, parents want a quick and easy transportation facility for their children. So, as we move a little away from Bangalore, the fee structure keeps getting reasonable.
But, few colleges who are unable to fill their seats through counseling or KEA , will reduce their fee structure in order to attract the students who could not or did not take the seats through counseling due to their fee structure or affordability. They would be charging low fees as tuition fees to just fill the seats. There are very few dental colleges in Bangalore city, and since the city, Bengaluru attract the maximum dental aspirant crowd from another part of the country, its highly unlikely to get seats at a bargain price.
But, few colleges will only be charging low fees as tuition fees to just fill the seats. There are very few dental colleges in Bangalore city, so they will be charging the same fee structure for BDS.
Extra Fees: Most of the colleges will be charging extra for the hostel, mess, materials, books, instruments, etc.
Apart from the general fee structure, the students also have to pay other miscellaneous fees which include, Refundable security deposit for Hostel, University Fees, Eligibility fees, Material fees, and Transportation fees. The range is generally 20000-50000 per annum depending upon the colleges.
The Hostel fees are generally 70000 – 100000 per annum including food, stay Electricity and Maintenance.
How to Get BDS Admission at Low Fees?
Dental colleges within Bangalore city won’t reduce the fees at the starting before the counseling ends. If. If the seats are vacant, then they will be reducing the fee structure. One option is that you can wait until the last moment.
One option is that you can wait until the last moment or get in touch and take guidance from a professional and experienced Educational Consultant.
Or you can change the location of the dental college. You can opt for dental colleges nearby Bangalore or facilities the same as Bangalore. In these kinds of colleges, you will be able to secure BDS seats for around Rs.12 lakh total package.
The lowest package I am providing is in Delhi at a total package of Rs.10 lakh including hostel, food, materials, and all extra charges.
And in Rajasthan at 12 lakhs including food and hostel and in Karnataka at 10 Lakhs excluding food and hostel.
BDS Course Eligibility
Here I am talking about the eligibility criteria for taking BDS admission in Bangalore.
- Must qualify for the NEET-UG entrance exam.
- Must have 50% marks in 12th standard aggregate.
- Must attend the online counseling conducted by KEA or MCC if you want to take admission in the deemed university.
How to Choose a Good Dental College?
You must choose dental colleges in Bangalore which meets the following criteria. A good dental college will be having:
- Excellent patient flow.
- The best faculties, especially in clinical departments.
- Recognized by Dental Council of India.
- Affiliated to a reputed university.
- Affordable fees.
- Easily accessible.
Never choose a dental college that has a big campus and fancy looks and doesn’t have patient flow. Dentistry is ART and SCIENCE and not SCIENCE and ART. You are going to learn how to treat a patient, so see whether the college has excellent patient exposure.
I have details about a few of the dental colleges with excellent patient exposure. If you are interested, feel free to call me at +91-9717956957.
Features of My Educational Consultancy Service
If you liked the information I gave you about BDS course fees in Bangalore, then you can take my admission guidance service. The features of my consultancy service is that:
- I provide a facility to book seats for BDS in most of the dental colleges in India.
- Few of my partnered dental colleges provide scholarship facilities to deserving candidates.
- I can assist you in providing educational loan papers and assisting documents.
- I will provide all the candidates with a free Educational Kit, which will be useful for all the dental students.
- I will be providing you the best after support for all the students.
- Most importantly, I will guide you with Knowledge, Information, and Personnel Experience.
List of Dental Colleges I am Dealing in Bangalore
These are the list of dental colleges I am dealing with for BDS admission.
- MS Ramaiah Dental College and Hospital, Bangalore.
- Vydehi Dental College, Bangalore.
- Bangalore Institute of Dental Science, Bangalore.
- Maruthi Dental College, Bangalore.
- Rajiv Gandhi Dental College, Bangalore.
- RV Dental College, Bangalore.
- Dayananda Sagar Dental College, Bangalore.
- Rajarajeshwari Dental College, Bangalore.
- M.R Ambedkar Dental College, Bangalore.
- NSVK Sri Vekateshwara Dental College, Bangalore.
- Krishnadevaraya College of Dental Sciences, Bangalore.
- V.S Dental College, Bangalore.
- The Oxford Dental College, Bangalore.
Apart from these dental colleges in Bangalore, I am also dealing with many other dental colleges in Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, UP, Rajasthan, and Pondicherry.
You can also check my detailed post about the BDS fee structure in private college too.
I think you liked the information which I had shared here. I had tried my best to give in detail about all the information regarding BDS course fees in Bangalore. I am able to provide BDS admission at the lowest package and I can assure you the best support.
If you loved my post, then please do share it with your friends and people in need. If you have other queries, feel free to comment below or call by clicking the below link.
This article will be useful for people who are looking for information regarding direct admission in BDS without a donation, cost of management seat for BDS, etc.