Welcome to my other exclusive post for all dental aspirants. This post will give you a complete idea about the BDS course fees in Bangalore dental colleges. I also tried my best to include the lowest and best fee structure with this.
First of all, I would like to tell you that you must qualify for the NEET-UG entrance exam to take BDS admission in any dental college in India. You must qualify for the NEET entrance exam even if you want to take BDS admission through management or NRI quota.
Next, if you want to be admitted to any college in India, you must attend the counseling conducted by MCC or the state government. If you want admission in Bangalore, you must register with KEA or Karnataka Examination Authority.
Table of Contents
Are you interested in taking BDS Admission in Delhi? Then I can provide you with an excellent dental college with a total package of Rs.11 lakhs, including tuition fees, hostel fees, mess fees, etc.
Similarly, suppose Rajasthan is also an option. In that case, we can help you get admitted to an outstanding dental college in the heart of the beautiful pink city at an affordable fee structure of 12 lakhs, including food and a hostel for the entire course.
BDS Course Fees in Bangalore Dental College – Ranges from Rs.10 Lakh to Rs.16 Lakh
This entirely depends on colleges and locations. Read this complete article to get an idea about it.
About BDS Course fee structure in Bangalore
The Karnataka Examination Authority, College Management, and State Government will fix the fees in every dental college.
They will only fix the maximum tuition fees a dental college can charge. This year the first-year fees range from 1.87 Lakhs – 7.45 Lakhs for all dental colleges in Karnataka. These are just the tuition fees.
Generally, all the colleges in Bangalore keep a similar and higher fee structure than those in other locations like Shimoga, Raichur, Chitradurga, etc.
This is because most students who want to travel to Karnataka to study keep the Bangalore location a priority. Also, parents want a quick and easy transportation facility for their children. So, as we move a little away from Bangalore, the fee structure keeps getting reasonable.
But, a few colleges that cannot fill their seats through counseling or KEA will reduce their fee structure to attract the students who could not or did not take the seats through counseling due to their fee structure or affordability.
They would be charging low fees as tuition fees to fill the seats. There are very few dental colleges in Bangalore City. Since Bengaluru attracts the maximum dental aspirant crowd from another part of the country, it’s doubtful to get seats at a bargain price.
But, few colleges will only be charging low fees as tuition fees to fill the seats. There are very few dental colleges in Bangalore City, so that they will set the same fee structure for BDS.
Extra Fees: Most colleges will charge extra for the hostel, mess, materials, books, instruments, etc.
Apart from the general fee structure, the students also have to pay other miscellaneous fees, which include, Refundable security deposits for Hostel, University Fees, Eligibility fees, Material fees, and
- Transportation fees: The range is generally 20000-50000 per annum depending upon the colleges.
- The Hostel fees are generally 70000 – 100000 per annum, including food, stay, Electricity and Maintenance.
How to Get BDS Admission at Low Fees?
Dental colleges within Bangalore city won’t reduce the fees before the counseling ends. If the seats are vacant, they will reduce the fee structure. One option is that you can wait until the last moment.
One option is to wait until the last moment or get in touch and take guidance from a professional and experienced Educational Consultant.
Or you can change the location of the dental college. You can opt for dental colleges nearby Bangalore or facilities like in Bangalore.
In these kinds of colleges, you can secure BDS seats for around Rs.12 lakh total package.
The lowest package I am providing is in Delhi at a total package of Rs.11 lakh, including hostel, food, materials, and extra charges.
And in Rajasthan, at 12 lakhs, including food and hostel, and in Karnataka, at 10 Lakhs excluding food and hostel.
BDS Course Eligibility
Here I am talking about the eligibility criteria for taking BDS admission in Bangalore:
- Must qualify for the NEET-UG entrance exam.
- Must have 50% marks in 12th standard aggregate.
- Must attend the online counseling conducted by KEA or MCC if you want to take admission to the deemed university.
- OCI candidates can now apply for UR category management positions, compared to last year, when they could only apply for NRI seats.
- The fourth phase, the stray vacancy round, which was formerly held offline at the collegiate level, will now be held online through MCC counseling.
- Registration for the fourth round, known as the Mop-Up Stray Vacancy phase, is now open.
- The third round, which was known as the Mop-Up Round in 2022, will now be known as the Third Counseling Round, and the stray vacancy round will be known as the Mop-Up Stray Vacancy Round.
How to Choose a Good Dental College?
Choosing dental colleges in Bangalore that meet the following criteria would be best. An excellent dental college will be having:
- Excellent patient flow.
- The best faculties, especially in clinical departments.
- Recognized by the Dental Council of India.
- Affiliated to a reputed university.
- Affordable fees.
- Easily accessible.
Never choose a dental college with a big campus and fancy looks and doesn’t have patient flow. Dentistry is ART and SCIENCE and not SCIENCE and ART. You will learn how to treat a patient, so see whether the college has excellent patient exposure.
I have details about some dental colleges with excellent patient exposure. If you are interested, please call me at +91- 9916927248.
Features of My Educational Consultancy Service
If you liked the information I gave you about BDS course fees in Bangalore, you could take my admission guidance service. The features of my consultancy service are that:
- I provide a facility to book BDS seats in most dental colleges in India.
- Few of my partnered dental colleges provide scholarship facilities to deserving candidates.
- I can assist you in delivering educational loan papers and helping documents.
- I will provide all the candidates with a free Educational Kit, which will be helpful for all dental students.
- I will be providing you with the best-after support for all the students.
- Most importantly, I will guide you with Knowledge, Information, and Personnel Experience.
List of Dental Colleges I am Dealing in Bangalore
This is the list of dental colleges I am dealing with for BDS admission:
- MS Ramaiah Dental College and Hospital, Bangalore.
- Vydehi Dental College, Bangalore.
- Bangalore Institute of Dental Science, Bangalore.
- Maruthi Dental College, Bangalore.
- Rajiv Gandhi Dental College, Bangalore.
- RV Dental College, Bangalore.
- Dayananda Sagar Dental College, Bangalore.
- Rajarajeshwari Dental College, Bangalore.
- M.R. Ambedkar Dental College, Bangalore.
- NSVK Sri Venkateshwara Dental College, Bangalore.
- Krishnadevaraya College of Dental Sciences, Bangalore.
- V.S. Dental College, Bangalore.
- The Oxford Dental College, Bangalore.
Apart from these dental colleges in Bangalore, I also deal with many other dental colleges in Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, UP, Rajasthan, and Pondicherry.
You can check my detailed post about the BDS fee structure in private colleges too.
Hope you liked the information I shared here. I tried my best to give in detail all the information regarding BDS course fees in Bangalore.
For your assurance, I can provide BDS admission at the lowest package and assure you of the best support.
If you loved my post, please share it with your friends and people in need. If you have other queries, feel free to comment or call by clicking the link below.
This article will be helpful for people who are looking for information regarding direct admission in BDS without a donation, the cost of management seats for BDS, etc.