One of the top-ranked institutions in the nation, IFIM College Bangalore has made a name among its peers in the field of education. With an abundance of ranking and recognition, the academic atmosphere of IFIM is demanding and progressive, intending to inspire a quest for lifelong learning and creativity in students. This article will teach you more about IFIM College Admission, Courses, Fees, Placements, Rankings, and Facilities!
Table of Contents
- IFIM College Bangalore Overview
- IFIM College Bangalore Admission
- IFIM College Bangalore Courses Offered
- IFIM College Bangalore Fee Structure
- Placements and Scope
- Ranking and Recognition
- On-Campus Facilities
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions
IFIM College Bangalore Overview
Established in 2009, IFIM College Bangalore, also known as the Institute of Finance and International Management, is affiliated with Bangalore University. The college got accreditation from NAAC in 2016 and approval from AICTE in 2017. In 2018, UGC offered recognition and, in 2021, an autonomous status.
|Name||IFIM College Bangalore|
|Address||Ifim Business School Academy Block, Ifim Business School, Electronics City Phase 1, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka-560100.|
|Affiliated to||Bangalore University|
|Accredited by||NAAC, UGC, and ISO|
|Hostel||Boys and Girls|
Vision & Mission
- To be the most sought-after location for high-quality education in India.
- Fostering socially conscious and holistically minded professionals to develop them into tomorrow’s leaders.
- To give students a comprehensive education that includes the classroom and the outside world.
Why choose IFIM College Bangalore?
- Progressive and Challenging Ambience.
- NAAC Accredited College.
- Teaching and Research Excellence.
- Connections with Industrial and Professional organizations.
- Outstanding Faculty-Student Ratio of 1:15.
- Five interventions improve the current curriculum.
- Highly trained academics with extensive business experience.
- A comprehensive education that blends subject-matter expertise with life skills for overall development.
- Visiting/guest faculty at the Excellence Center for Personality Development are Captains of Industry.
IFIM College Bangalore Admission
IFIM College Bangalore looks for candidates with intellectual curiosity, a desire to stretch in a rigorous academic program, and personal qualities to contribute to many activities of the Institution. The potential to succeed as a leader in a competitive and global business environment is also central to its admissions criteria.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of IFIM College Bangalore and go to the “Admissions” tab.
- Step 2: Register yourself on their Admission Portal.
- Step 3: The college will contact you for the application form and further proceedings.
- Step 4: Acquire the application form after paying INR 1,500/-.
- To evaluate candidates from various backgrounds, IFIM administers its online academic entrance test known as IMAT. It is an AI-Proctored Test conducted virtually.
- All qualified applicants will get invitations to participate in a personal interview as part of the admission selection process.
- The Personal Interview can be held in person at the IFIM Campus or Zonal Offices, online using Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Skype, etc., or over the phone.
- Based on the candidate’s overall performance throughout the admission screening process, the decision to admit them will ultimately be made.
Eligibility Criteria for UG
- The applicant should have completed the 10th & 12th examinations.
- The applicant should have scored 50% aggregate marks in the 12th examination.
Eligibility Criteria for PG
- The candidate should have qualified a UG Degree in Management, Commerce, Social Science, Arts, or Engineering from a recognized institution.
- The candidate should have secured aggregate marks of 60% in the UG examination.
- SC/ST candidates should have secured an aggregate of 50% marks in the UG examination.
- The candidate should qualify in any one of the National Entrance Examinations.
- 10th & 12th Marks Card.
- 10th & 12th Certificate.
- Bachelor’s Degree All Semester Marks Card (For PG Candidates).
- Provisional Degree Certificate (For PG Candidates).
- Entrance Test Rank Card (For PG Candidates).
- Birth Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Address Proof.
- Transfer Certificate.
IFIM College Bangalore Courses Offered
With specialized curricular and extracurricular interventions geared at the general growth of learners and maintaining that the student capacity is well delved into and nourished, the undergrad and graduate programs at IFIM College Bangalore are known for their intellectual stimulation.
When students begin the first step toward their careers, the college and its steadfast dedication to providing a comprehensive, cutting-edge, and comprehensive education in business, management, media, and journalism, as well as a computer application.
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
Four specializations in accounting, finance, banking and insurance, and information technology are available through the multidisciplinary B.Com study. The academic program comprises assignments, projects, internships with businesses and NGOs, tutorials, lectures, and interactive sessions.
The curriculum was developed with an eye toward the professional and academic requirements of the students in the context of the nation’s growing integration with the world economy and financial system.
Bachelor of Commerce (ACCA)
- International professional recognition and industry relevance. Possibility to work anywhere in the world.
- The thorough course equips students with the practical abilities a Chartered Accountant must have.
- The UK’s ACCA has approved the course. As a result, six of the 13 ACCA papers are exempt. Together with their semester exams, students will take seven external ACCA exams.
- Possibility of earning a standard university degree and a foreign qualification.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Through experiential learning, the BBA program at IFIM College aims to promote students’ overall growth. The program is meant to produce graduates who are eager to work in the business world and are young and passionate.
Three specialization options are available to students: marketing, finance, and human resources management. Today’s organizations are searching for adaptable and flexible candidates due to the extraordinary rise of the Indian economy and globalization.
The BBA curriculum satisfies this need using contemporary pedagogical learning techniques and interventions, including the Personality Development Program, Social Immersion Program, Industrial Internships, and Research Incubation. Foreign internships are offered to students, enabling them to comprehend the advantages and disadvantages of international business.
Bachelor of Business Administration (CMA)
- International professional recognition and industry relevance.
- The US-based CMA (Certified Management Accountants) are embedded in the course, allowing students to work anywhere in the world. CMA is a recognized standard worldwide for financial and management accounting specialists.
- The course emphasizes important technology and data analysis trends influencing the accounting and finance professions, providing the students with excellence in finance and accounting education, networking opportunities, and professional growth. This aids students in developing their analytical and planning skills.
- A robust teaching methodology that includes case studies, seminars, presentations, webinars, and guest lectures from industry experts.
Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
The BCA course is available to students who want to work in the financial services and IT industries. With the aid of this degree, students can acquire solid computer application expertise that will serve as the ideal springboard for challenging professions in the information technology sector. The curriculum was created to meet industry hiring standards.
Bachelor of Arts (BA-JPE)
The triple primary course in the Bachelor of Arts (Psychology, Journalism, Optional English) is exceptional in many aspects. The course provides undergraduate students a fantastic opportunity to study all three majors because the three areas presented are equally weighted.
With an in-depth understanding of the three topics, the course provides students with a planned roadmap to assist them in developing the courage to achieve further success and be prepared to try in various employment fields.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
The Master of Business Administration course is created to give students the most exposure to the industry, a thorough understanding of management fundamentals, and the opportunity to develop sector-specific expertise. They help students build their marketable talents and mold their careers as successful business leaders.
Using business tools, simulations, and case studies that incorporate each functional business area, the cutting-edge curriculum design lets students discover how business principles are incorporated into business choices.
They have a platform for experiential learning thanks to their close participation in Real Projects, Internships, Global Immersion, and Research. They receive one-on-one career coaching from industry experts as part of the vital industry connections and mentorship program.
Master of Commerce (M.Com)
At IFIM, the M.Com program has a solid professional focus with module extensions that incorporate work-based skills and are connected with practical learning through interactions with industry. The program allows students to work on research projects with faculty members.
Students are prepared for employment in banking, insurance, financial markets, accounting, and academia for two years. Students obtain the necessary information and abilities in the fields of their interest owing to a personal mentorship program that is an essential component of the curriculum, preparing them for careers.
IFIM College Bangalore Fee Structure
IFIM College’s fee structure includes Non-Refundable Processing Fees, Course Fees, Non-Refundable Student Council Fund, Non-Refundable IFIM Alumni Association, Security Deposit, and Optional Hostel Fees. You can pay the course fees in installments during your course duration.
- Indian Candidates
|Course Name||Fees (Cumulative)|
|BBA (ACCA)||INR 6,75,000/-|
|BBA + MBA (Integrated)||INR 12,00,000/-|
|B.Com (Hons)||INR 2,75,000/-|
|B.Com + MBA (Integrated)||INR 12,00,000/-|
|BCA (Hons)||INR 3,75,000/-|
- Foreign Candidates
|Course Name||Fees (Cumulative)|
|BBA (ACCA)||USD 15,500/-|
|BBA + MBA (Integrated)||USD 19,500/-|
|B.Com (Hons)||USD 4,300/-|
|B.Com + MBA (Integrated)||USD 19,500/-|
|BCA (Hons)||USD 5,900/-|
|Security Deposit||INR 15,000/-|
|Processing Fee||INR 25,000/-|
|Student Council Fund||INR 5,000/-|
|IFIM Alumni Association||INR 5,000/-|
|IFIM Hostel Fee||INR 81,000/-|
The IFIM College Scholarship aims to support deserving students who perform academically and give those who lack resources the opportunity to study law and become qualified attorneys. The scholarship award serves as a means of expressing IFIM’s dedication to social duty and the country’s development. The substantial grant made available each year through the VB Padode Foundation Scholarship is used to award and support the scholarships.
|50% Scholarship||90% and above Marks|
|25% Scholarship||80-89% Marks|
|10% Scholarship||70-79% Marks|
|10% Scholarship||Siblings studying at IFIM Institute|
Placements and Scope
The world-class education IFIM College provides highlights life skills while fostering morals and ethical behavior. The college cultivates and promotes a unique educational system based on the curricula of Bangalore University that combines the principles of academic achievement and corporate competence.
It has been possible for students at IFIM College to develop into corporate professionals who are prepared for business due to the support and encouragement of the Center for Developmental Education (CDE).
Students can use a global platform through IFIM College to find chances for foreign internships. International professional experience is among the best things you will have for your potential career in today’s competitive job market. A crucial component of the contemporary professional world is cross-cultural contact and international job experience.
Learning beyond exposure to local work is the goal of an international internship. You can broaden your perspective and learn to adapt to a multicultural setting when you quit the comforts of home and engage yourself in a completely different environment. The final work placement will significantly benefit from this international experience.
Centre for Continuous Employability
The CCE was established to create young professionals who are constantly employable by coordinating the academic program learning objectives at IFIM Autonomous College with market demands. They’ve always felt that a person’s inherent talents must constantly be improved to remain in demand.
CCE contains two featured programs that help trains students during their course years and shape them for the upcoming placement process. The two featured programs are:
- Industry Internship Program (IIP)
For students in the UG and MBA programs at IFIM College, opportunities with reputable brands allow them to take a deeper look into the reality of ethical business. Students pursuing internships also have the advantage of efficiently maturing and handling official responsibilities.
- Corporate Mentorship Program (CMP)
Mentoring is a beneficial relationship that is symbiotic and synergetic. The core of mentorship is a long-term human connection that enables fresh graduates at IFIM College to benefit from the many experiences, knowledge, and insight business authorities offer. With mentoring, mentors and mentees can develop a mutually beneficial connection over time.
- Step 1: Personality Enhancement Program
Students will be equipped with adequate communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Step 2: Pre-Placement Training
Business Etiquette, JD Analysis. Aptitude Training, Resume Building.
- Step 3: Mock GDPI
With corporate and faculty mentors’ support, students are educated in groups.
- Step 4: Eligible Students’ Validation
Create a list of students’ eligibility and pre-placement training eligibility.
- Step 5: Sharing of Company Requirements
Disseminating JDs and other information received by the company and encouraging students to apply.
- Step 6: Pre-Placement Talk
The organization, career advancement, and job description by the company.
- Step 7: Pre-Interview Screening
The Screening is based on the company’s qualifying criteria.
- Step 8: Interview Process
Students go through several rounds of interviews.
- Step 9: Final Placement
Selected students are given instructions on how to complete the remaining procedures.
Salary Package and Recruiters
- Average Salary Package
||INR 4.2 LPA|
|Postgraduate||INR 6.5 LPA|
- Recruiting Partners
|Planet Spark||Bandhan Bank|
|BYJU’s||CK Birla Group|
|Phone Pe||ICICI Bank|
Ranking and Recognition
IFIM College Bangalore has distinguished itself in the educational arena and is one of the best universities in the nation. The accomplishments establish a standard for the industry and are a testament to the fantastic journey that IFIM College has experienced.
IFIM College is independent and prepared to fulfill the changing demands of the market, society, and the nation. The UGC Expert Committee’s visit and agreement to grant the college autonomous status prove how committed and dedicated the management and staff are.
- Among Top Private MBA Institutes, Outlook-ICARE 2023 survey has ranked IFIM College as; #1 in Bangalore, #2 in Karnataka, #4 in Southern Region, and #13 in India.
- Outlook-ICARE ranked the 7th-best private BBA institute in India in its study of that year.
- Ranked #3 among the Top Private BBA Institutions in India in the Southern Region in the GHRDC study 2022.
- For ongoing success in BBA education, IFIM College was given the GHRDC’s Education Excellence Award 2021.
- Ranked #2 in the GHRDC study of the Best Private BCA schools in India and the Southern Region in 2022.
- QS I Gauge Audit 2022: By providing an adequate IT Support infrastructure, IFIM College, Bengaluru, participated in the E-LEAD Audit and was fully credited for their exceptional efforts to engage students and teachers online.
The library occupies a space of 3000 square feet and houses more than 5000 journals, 18,000 dissertations, 4,500 yearly reports, 381 bound books, and 400 audiovisual resources. It runs an online information system to assist students in browsing online journals and other pertinent materials.
Gym and Grounds
Students have access to facilities for both indoor and outdoor activities, including football, cricket, table tennis, carom, chess, shuttle badminton, and gym. On-campus fitness facilities with globally qualified instructors are also accessible for activities, including yoga, aerobics, and physical training.
The Finance Lab aims to provide a wide range of practical information and real-world experiences to supplement students’ in-class theoretical learning. Students gain practical exposure to recent industry trends, technologies, and best practices.
The hostel is close to the college and on a verdant 2-acre site. The university offers transport to and from the accommodation. On a first come, first served basis, well-equipped single and double occupancy rooms are offered on the hostel campus, which is entirely wi-fi enabled.
Canteen & Mess
IFIM features a sizable canteen on campus. The neat, well-kept, and aesthetically pleasing environment allows students to enjoy their meals. The kitchen crew serves wholesome and clean cuisine to the students and staff.
Clubs and Extracurricular Activities
Several clubs are operated by and for the students. It is designed to provide them with first-hand experiences. The events are created, organized, and carried out by the students. Students collaborate to learn from one another, while faculty members serve as mentors, guides, and anchors as needed. At these clubs, visitors from businesses and organizations lead workshops.
- Analytics Club.
- Business Club.
- CSR Club.
- Cultural Club.
- IT Club.
- Literary Club.
- Photography & Film Making.
- Toastmasters Club.
The Research Incubation module aims to teach students how to think critically and solve problems. Students who complete the program will be better equipped to think critically and creatively in today’s rapidly evolving business environment.
It is the yearly student conference that IFIM College hosts. The conference aims to better equip students with the skills necessary to undertake academic research and improve their comprehension of other people’s research.
Every year, IFIM College organizes the worldwide conference “Fusion” to unite academics, researchers, and scholars to communicate and exchange ideas through research publications on the conference’s theme and sub-themes.
- Address: Ifim Business School Academy Block, Ifim Business School, Electronics City Phase 1, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100.
- Distance From:
- International Airport: 49.1 km.
- Railway Station: 19.3 km.
- Nearest Bus Stand: 0.07 km.
IFIM College of Management is a famous college with a competitive admission process. You might need admission assistance to enroll in this Institution. You can contact our team and receive proper guidance on IFIM and its admissions.
Check out my detailed article on Hillside Business School Bangalore.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the full form of IFIM?
The full form of IFIM is Institute of Finance and International Management.
2. What is the rank of IFIM College in India?
Outlook ICARE has ranked IFIM College #13 in India for the Top Private MBA Institutes.
3. Is IFIM Bangalore a good college for MBA?
IFIM Bangalore is ranked #1 College for the Top Private MBA Institutes in Bangalore by Outlook ICARE.
4. What are IFIM College MBA fees, including Hostel?
IFIM College MBA fees, including the hostel, will be INR 9.31 lacs for 2 years.
5. What is the application fee for IFIM?
The application fee for IFIM is INR 1,500/-.
6. What is the IFIM Bangalore MBA average package?
According to the 2022 Placement Report, IFIM Bangalore MBA average package received is INR 6.5 LPA.
7. What is the IFIM College fee structure for integrated courses?
The total fee structure for the integrated course is INR 12,00,000/-.
8. Can I know the exact IFIM College Bangalore address?
IFIM College Bangalore address is Electronics City Phase 1, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100.
A Note to Readers
If you’ve visited IFIM College Bangalore, please share your thoughts on this college in the comments section below.