Hey! Welcome to another educational blog on Top Dental Colleges in India that will dispel any misunderstandings you may have about colleges where you might sign up for further study. You could be worried about how you’ll research prestigious dentistry institutes, but don’t worry! as all the information about Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry Indore will be covered in this article. We are certain that if you read all the way through, you will learn a tonne of information that will help you take action.
Table of Contents
- Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry Indore Overview
- Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry Admissions
- Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry Courses Offered
- Aurobindo Dental College Indore Fee Structure
- Placements and Scope
- Awards and Achievements
- On-Campus Facilities Offered
- College Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions
Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry Indore Overview
A Dental Council of India (DCI) -recognized dental college offering BDS and MDS programs in each of the nine dental specialties is the Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry. It’s multifaceted service objective includes patient care, outreach to the community, and education.
The college works tirelessly to increase community access to dental care, with a particular emphasis on patients with special needs and vulnerable and underprivileged communities.
|Name||Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry Indore|
|Address||QRWW+F42, Indore Ujjain State Highway, Service Road, Near MR 10 Crossing, Beside HP Petroleum, Front Of Empire Estate, Bhawrasla, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452001.|
|Recognized by||Dental Council of India|
|Approved by||Dental Council of India and Government of India|
|Hostel||Yes, hostels are available in the college.|
To implant in the learners a feeling of national pride, and respect for Indian tradition and culture, as well as moral, ethical, and social principles.
To create a center of excellence for dentistry learning and training with international standards, to offer the local community access to cost-effective dental healthcare infrastructure, and to meet the dental healthcare requirements of rural residents.
Why choose Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry Indore?
- Campus Environment
The institute building is properly made and offers a very conducive learning atmosphere. Every clinical and non-clinical department, well-built lecture halls, fully functional labs, dissection rooms, museum, expansive library, and a myriad of other amenities are all housed there.
- Best Learning Practice
The emphasis of the course will be on academic, clinical, and applied to learn, and it is intended to inspire, challenge, and involve aspirant students to grow both personally and professionally.
- Faculty Team
The Faculty provides a diverse and distinctive range of undergraduate and graduate programs intended to develop dental professionals and postgraduates with a focus on research of the highest level and with an international reputation.
Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry Admissions
- Students must complete the entry form found on the college’s official website.
- Following application submission, the college will publish a merit list, and those students who made the cut must bring all the paperwork needed for admission.
- They must also submit the fee in the appropriate amount.
- Students can enroll in their chosen college following the counseling sessions.
Eligibility Criteria for BDS
- 10+2 for both general and OBC categories with a 50% overall average in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Only SC/ST candidates for Madhya Pradesh domiciles need to have a 10+2 grade point average of 40% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Only NEET-qualified applicants may apply for BDS admission.
- He or she must turn 17 by the end of the year in which they are admitted to the BDS program.
Documents Required for BDS Admission
- NEET-UG Registration form with a photo or NEET Admit Card.
- 12th class mark sheet.
- 10th class mark sheet (for age proof).
- 11th class mark sheet.
- Any photo ID (Aadhar Card or PAN Card).
- MP Domicile Certificate issued by an authorized official.
- Father’s or Mother’s Domicile Certificate if the candidate is a minor (if applicable).
- Caste Certificate from a licensed official (if applicable).
- An MP Government approved official issued the EWS Certificate (if applicable).
- If the applicant belongs to another backward class, they must provide a self-declared income certificate or an income certificate issued by a tehsildar or nayab tehsildar (OBC).
- As Per the RPWD Act 2016, a certificate for a person with a disability from an authorized disability center (if applicable).
- For students in the Sainik Category, a certificate from the commandant or the district Sainik Kalyan Board (if applicable).
- Certificate for Students in the Freedom Fighter Category from the Collector Office (if applicable).
- Character Certificate.
- T.C. and Migration Certificate.
- 30 passport-size photos of the candidate.
- NEET UG Allotment Letter and Score Card.
- Gap Notarized Affidavit (if applicable).
Eligibility Criteria for MDS
- Candidates must be citizens of India.
- Candidates must have successfully completed the relevant year’s NEET-PG exam.
- Candidates must have passed the BDS final exam at a university that the DCI recognizes.
- Candidates must have completed a one-year rotating internship.
- Candidates must be permanently registered with either the DCI or a State Dental Council.
Documents Required for MDS Admission
- A copy of the allocation letter that the director of medical education issued.
- Copy of the NEET PG Entrance Examination mark sheet.
- Transfer certificate or College Leaving Certificate.
- Only for candidates in the In-Service Category, the Director of Health Services has provided a sponsorship letter.
- Attempt Certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
- No Objection Certificate supporting the Compulsory Rural Service Bond or the MBBS or BDS passing college’s non-bonded Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
- BDS or MBBS Marksheet of all years.
- Validity Certificate of EWS candidates by Madhya Pradesh state government.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- 10th class mark sheet for birth proof.
- Aadhar Card and PAN Card.
- Seat Leaving and Rural Service Bond.
- The aforementioned are Madhya Pradesh colleges affiliated with Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya (DAVV), Indore’s general qualifying requirements.
- The students have to submit 02 photocopy sets of each document mentioned along with original scanned documents in a Pendrive.
Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry Courses Offered
The duration of the BDS Course is 5 years along with a one-year compulsory rotatory internship. The course’s main objective is to inspire, develop, and instill a spirit of inquiry in both staff and students.
The duration of the MDS Course is 3 years. The main objective of the course is to stimulate learning and equip future dentists with the necessary information and abilities. The MDS Course is available in all the 09 specialties in the college.
Excellent infrastructure and instructional resources are available in this department for graduate and postgraduate courses. The department mostly uses bone augmentation technology, flap surgeries, and splinting of loose teeth.
- Prosthodontics, Crown, and Bridge
Dental materials and the prostho specialty work together to improve teaching in both fields. When patients visit the hospital, the department offers them a special, professional experience for a reasonable fee.
- Oral Medicine and Radiology
Complete intra-oral and extra-oral examinations of the patients in question are required. Additionally, it comprises developing a diagnosis and creating a treatment plan for each of these individuals.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
This area of dentistry focuses on the surgical treatment of diseases, congenital and acquired abnormalities, and cosmetic restoration of anomalies in the hard and soft tissues of the maxillofacial and oral region.
- Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
The department is outfitted with the highly specialized cephalometric software Nemoceph for computerized assessments of cephalograms to aid in improved diagnosis.
- Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
The primary objective of this department includes methods and procedures to re-establish the dentures to full appearance and function in a visually appealing way while minimizing the loss of the better and healthier tooth structure as is practicable.
- Pediatrics and Preventive Dentistry
The department has 31 dental chairs, an X-ray unit with RVG and intraoral cameras, an administering medication unit, and a well-stocked lab.
- Oral Pathology and Microbiology
Students in this specialization gain expertise in carving various teeth with the aid of models, charts, and knowledgeable instruction and demonstration from the staff. Knowledge of diverse structures at the gross and cellular levels in health and illness is imparted through oral histopathology and oral pathology.
- Public Health Dentistry
It is the area of dentistry that deals with actively engaging the community in preventing, promoting, and extending oral health.
Aurobindo Dental College Indore Fee Structure
There are fees and costs linked with that specific college or institution, just like there are whenever you apply for admission. These costs might not seem like much, but they can significantly affect your income over time. To manage sensibly, it’s crucial to comprehend the costs you pay. Here is the fee structure of Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry:
|Tuition Fee (Yearly)||
|Caution Money Deposit (One Time)||
|Tuition Fee (Yearly)||
|Caution Money Deposit (One Time)||
|Non AC Rooms||
The tuition and other extra costs for Aurobindo Dental College Indore can be somewhat pricey for some people, like many other private medical institutes. Many colleges work with banks to offer loans as part of their financial aid programs. Additionally, you can apply for scholarships to pay for your study. Scholarships may be awarded based on merit or need.
Placements and Scope
Before entering clinical practice, many BDS graduates pursue a master’s degree in the same discipline. You can pursue a master’s degree in business administration or public health as well.
However, even if you don’t believe you’ll want to put as much effort into your studies, a BDS will still open up a lot of exciting employment choices for you. Some of the roles you can play are as follows:
- Clinical private practitioner.
- Government Healthcare Professional.
- Cosmetic dentist.
- Dental blogger.
- Dental forensics.
- Dental insurance advisor.
In addition to this, Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry offers a number of career and employment opportunities on campus with excellent pay. The college admits a variety of professors, surgeons, and medical assistants each year.
Awards and Achievements
The architectural wonder Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry, which exudes beauty, tranquility, astute professionalism, and quality, is certainly the largest and most sophisticated medical facility in the private sector in the State of M.P. This college being a top-notch institution has a lot more achievements to its name, some of which are mentioned below:
- A DCI-recognized dental college offering BDS and MDS programs in each of the nine dental specialties are the Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry.
- Dr. Vinod Bhandari, the founder and chairman of SAIMS, has received The Eminence Award – 2022 for the most dedicated hospital in Central India.
On-Campus Facilities Offered
Modern audio-visual aids and capabilities for converting into E-Classes or Virtual Classes for teaching and live streaming are well-equipped in the lecture halls.
It has plenty of room and a comfortable setting for pupils to study in. Along with a copy facility, there are rooms for the librarian, staff, interns, and residents.
Boys and females have their own hostels. For undergraduate, graduate, and postdoctoral students as well as interns, there are different buildings in the hostels.
Modern, with a seating capacity of more than 750, is the SAIMS auditorium and lecture hall.
For the UG/PG students, faculty, residents, and other non-teaching employees, there is a sizable Central Mess. The school provides breakfast, lunch, dinner, and evening snacks.
A reputable gym to keep pupils in shape and mindful of their health for mental tranquility. Boys and girls have different timetables.
Boys and females have separate common rooms. It is 150 square meters in size, has good ventilation, and has adjoining restrooms.
Students have excellent access to sports facilities. There are both indoor and outdoor game facilities on campus.
College Contact Details
- Address: QRWW+F42, Indore Ujjain State Highway, Service Road, Near MR 10 Crossing, Beside HP Petroleum, Front Of Empire Estate, Bhawrasla, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452001.
- Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finding the ideal institution for a better future can be highly difficult. To make your college selection journey easy, we are here to hear your worries and help you find the ideal college. For additional details on colleges in India, browse our blogs, or get in touch with us right now to hasten the process.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the courses offered by Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry Indore?
The college offers BDS and MDS courses.
2. How Aurobindo Dental College Indore cut-off is decided?
The cut-off is decided on the NEET result of a particular academic year.
3. How many specialties are offered under MDS Courses in the college?
The college offers MDS Courses under all 09 specialties.
4. Is NEET compulsory for admission to Sri Aurobindo College?
Yes, NEET is compulsory for taking admission in BDS and MDS courses.
5. Is Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry Indore is government college?
No, it is a private college.
6. Do Aurobindo Dental College provide hostel facilities for students?
Yes, the college provides both AC and Non AC rooms for both boys and girls.
7. How is the campus of the college?
The college is spread out in a luxuriantly green, noise-free environment.
8. Do Aurobindo Dental College accepts fee in cash?
No, the fee is accepted in the form of a Demand Draft.
Note To Readers
If you have any further knowledge about the application and admissions process, the institution, or the curriculum, please share it in the comments so that it can be added to the pool of available resources.