|Apply for Admission 2022-23|
Hi and welcome back to yet another exclusive post at your very own favorite education portal, CareerMudhra!
I hope you all are doing well and have been going through all the details on the website daily. I have been trying my best to update you with all the important details and information daily by posting the content on an everyday basis.
As I have been talking about some very great ayurvedic medical colleges in Bangalore, Karnataka, and yet again I’m here to notify you about another great opportunity at the Tapovana Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital.
Every year the college takes hundreds of students and trains them towards a better future where they help mankind through their disciplined learning of Medicine.
A lot lately Ayurveda has emerged as a very great alternative where herbal medicines, minerals, or supplementation have been benefiting the well-being of the people.
The college aims at nurturing its students in an eco-friendly environment where they thrive to learn the best and the most.
So let’s move on to the details of the college where I’ll be giving you a complete insight view and all the information related to your choice and admission.
Table of Contents
- Ownership type: Private.
- No. Of Faculties: 300.
- Campus area: 65 acres.
- Founded Year: 2000.
- Approved by: AYUSH.
- No. Of students: 1500.
- University: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science or RGUHS.
The college offers the course BAMS which stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery. The course of BAMS provides you with complete knowledge of Ayurveda along with the modern sciences.
Duration of the course– Five and a half years which is comprised of a one-year rotary internship for practical training.
First-year (Duration of 12 months)
- Padartha Vignana Avam Ayurveda Ithihasa.
- Kriya Sharir (Physiology).
- Aatomy (Rachana Sharir).
- Aulika Siddhanta Avam Ashtanga Hridaya.
Second Year (Duration of 12 months)
- Pharmacology Materia Medica (Dravyaguna Viganana).
- Pharmaceutics Science (Rasashastra & Bhaishajya Kalpanas).
- Charka Samita- Purvardha.
- Toxicology & Medical Jurisprudence (Agadatantra Vyavahar Ayurveda Evam Vidhi Vaidyaka).
Third Year (Duration of 12 months)
- Pathology and Microbiology (Raga Nidana & Vikriti Viganana.
- Preventive & Social Medicine & Yoga (Swastha Vritta & Yoga).
- Charaka Samhita- Uttarardha.
- Gynaecology & Obstetrics ( Prasuti & Striroga).
- Pediatrics ( Bal Roga).
Final Year ( Duration of 18 months)
- General Surgery (Shalya Tantra)
- Diseases of Head & Neck including Opthalmology, ENT, and Dentistry (Shalaka Tantra)
- Medical Statistics & Research Methodology
- Internal Medicine including Manas Roga, Rasayana & Vajikarana (Kayachikitsa).
Eligibility stands for the minimum criteria that are required for a candidate to take up the admission procedure.
It is very important for you to go through all the details of the eligibility criteria in order to understand the minimum norms for the admission process.
Minimum eligibility criteria for admission in Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery:
- Candidate must have completed 17 years of age by 31 December of the commencing academic year.
- For the candidate seeking admission, they should have passed 10+2/PUC/PDC examination from a recognized university or equivalent to that from a recognized educational board.
- The candidate must have passed with a minimum passing aggregate including subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in the qualifying examination.
- The eligibility for admission into BAMS will also be based on your NEET score.
DEPARTEMENT AND FACULTIES
The various Departments in the course are:
- Department of Ayurveda Samhita & Siddhanta.
- Department of Rachana Shareera.
- Department of Kriya Sharira.
- Department of Dravyaguna.
- Department of Rasashastra & Bhaishajya Kalpana.
- Department of Agada Tantra Evam Vidhi Vaidyak.
- Department of Rog Nidan Avum Vikriti Vigyan.
- Department of Swasthavritta & Yoga.
- Department of Kayachikitsa.
- Department of Shalya Tantra.
- Department of Shalakya Tantra.
- Department of Kaumarabhritya.
- Department of Panchakarma.
- Department of Prasuti Tantra & Stri Roga.
At the campus, you will find a student-friendly atmosphere that will accentuate your whole experience.
The college aims and strives to provide the best to its students. Every area has been properly designed and equipped to make you comfortable and learn better.
I would like to highlight a few of the facilities that you will find on the campus:
There are separate hostels for girls and boys just adjacent to the campus. There will be proper security for the safety of the students along with a warden in charge. The rooms are spacious for a comfortable stay with the students. The hotel also has a recreation area, prayer hall, study hall, etc.
Those staying in the hostel can avail of this service. Both nourishing and wholesome food are served to keep all the nutrition intake in mind.
The college has different laboratories according to the subjects for the students to apply their knowledge clinically. The labs are fully centralized air-conditioned and properly equipped.
The various Labs are Dravyaguna Lab, Kriya Sharira Lab, etc.
The college also has museums such as Agada Tantra Museum, Dravyaguna Museum, Rachna Shareera Museum where the students can discover some really amazing discoveries and learn a lot about Ayurveda science and its multiple benefits over time.
The college has a very well spacious library which has been constructed in order to compensate a minimum of 100 students at a time. You can have a monthly subscription to newspapers and magazines there. Along with this you can access the E-library for your online researches making it a complete hub for proper learning.
The college also possesses a herbal garden which spreads through an area of 2 acres and housing approximately 250 species. This gives students a great way of learning about the benefits of these medicinal plants and their use in the treatment and well being of the people.
Some of the species are:
- Ardraka and many others.
The college also hosts many events, seminars, conferences, etc for you to learn better and understand better.
There are many awards and events held that rewards the students and make them more enthusiastic about their careers and choices.
Tapovana Ayurvedic Medical College ADMISSION PROCEDURE
For admission to the Tapovana Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital make sure you read the below-mentioned details correctly and carefully.
Always keep these few points in mind at the time of applying for admission:
- The candidate has to qualify for the NEET-UG entrance exam.
- Go through the mentioned minimum eligibility criteria for the courses on the post before applying.
- You must register for the state counseling conducted by KEA.
- Keep a check on all the important dates of the upcoming admission events
- Read the instruction for applying online on the college website and download the online application form there.
- Fill in all the details of the required fields in capital font and spell-check.
- Attach all the required documents as mentioned on the website and recheck.
- The college will send you a confirmation message on the registered email id and phone number.
- The application form will be shortlisted by the college according to their norms.
- As per your selection, you’ll be contacted by the college itself through call or post.
- Then you’ll be asked to come to the college along with all the documents for cross-checking and finalization.
- After this, you’ll be asked to complete all the pending formalities of the college and take the admission letter.
You can directly contact us for admission too. We’ll guide you through the process and help you with admission throughout. We will make sure to keep you updated about all the listings and upcoming processes.
DOCUMENTS AND PROCEDURE
The Application form for admission in the college will be available online on the college website itself and you can download it from there.
I will guide you through the whole process step by step:
- Register for NEET centralized counseling.
- Complete the document verification procedure.
- After this fill in all the details carefully.
- Cross-check all the required fields.
- Cross-check all the spelling errors if any and correct it.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Upload them.
- Then you will be redirected to the payment gateway.
- Complete the payment process.
- Submit your form.
- You will receive the confirmation mail on your email id.
- Attend all the rounds of counseling.
In case of any queries regarding the application form fill up you can contact us for the detailed process.
Documents play a very important role in all the official proceedings. Keep your documents verified attested and ready before going to college for admission. They play a very major role in your identification and always have to be kept updated.
NOTE: Always keep 4-5 photocopies of your documents attested and ready in hand for a hassle-free process.
I have below listed the documents that are necessary:
- 10th scorecard..
- 12th scorecard.
- 10th passing certificate.
- 12th passing certificate.
- Your NEET Scorecard.
- Date of Birth certificate.
- 10 Latest passport-size photographs.
- A Conduct Certificate from the Head of Institution last attended.
- Transfer Certificate (TC).
- Migration Certificate for the students of another state.
- Aadhar card.
- SC/ST certificate if applicable.
Tapovana Ayurvedic Medical College CONTACT DETAILS
- Website: tapovana.net.
- Phone number: 8192291822.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Address: Doddabathi, Davanagere, Karnataka-577566.
By now you would have gone through the post and in-depth detail of everything about Tapovana Ayurvedic Medical College. This will definitely help you in knowing better about the college and make your decision wisely by choosing what’s the best for you.
I have tried to gather all the information that I could and write it down here to make your decision easier by going through this thoroughly.
It is one of the most known ayurvedic medical colleges in Karnataka.
Please go through the post and analyze the colleges accordingly and choose the college according to your choice and requirement.
I have gathered all this information through an extensive online and offline research. Adding to it, I have also visited the college personally in order to communicate with the students and learn about their experiences.
For any further query, you can directly contact me or comment your questions below.
5 thoughts on “Tapovana Ayurvedic Medical College, Davangere Admission, Fees Etc”
Please share the fee structure and details of this, on scoring good marks in neet.
Hello Dear Student
For admission into BAMS in Tapovana Ayurvedic Medical College Davangree , a student should qualify NEET
The Fees for BAMS FOR 4.5 Years duration is different for different quota.
For more details regarding Management quota fees for BAMS in Tapovana Ayurvedic Medical College and hospital , kindly reach out to us via whatsapp or Email.
sir, can u give ur no. for getting the fees structure for this college
sir, can u give ur no. for getting the fees structure for this college, or else reply me on 9869742367
I will forward you the fee structure of Tapovana Ayurvedic College Davengere via email and WHatsApp too.