Hey, welcome to the education portals where you can find almost all the information regarding your career. Today I will be giving you in-depth information about one of the nursing colleges in Bangalore. The name of the college is AECS Maaruthi College of Nursing, which is better known as Maaruthi Nursing College, Bangalore.
You can also check the latest list of INC approved nursing colleges in India.
AECS Maaruti College of Nursing began in 2002 at Bangalore. It began with the goals of preparing the students to become skillful medical attendants for first level situations in nursing.
The college has the consent from Government of Karnataka, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka Nursing Council and Indian Nursing chamber New Delhi.
The college has well-experienced faculties coming from versatile industry to impart knowledge to their fellow students. College also offers Well-Recognized Course Certificates to their students which stand them out from other college students.
College provides theoretical as well as practical knowledge to students. The education level is supported by various activities like projects, preparing models and charts, surveys, educational visits etc. which makes their learning experience better and stronger their bases of learning.
Table of Contents
- College Overview
- Courses Available
- Facilities in AECS Maaruti College of Nursing
- Departments and Faculties
- Hostel Facility
- Eligibility for Admission
- Documents for Admission
- AECS Maaruti College of Nursing Fee Structure
- Ranking and Reputation
- Scholarship Details
- Admission Procedure
- Application Procedure
- Contact Details
- Ownership Type: Private.
- No. of Faculties: 120.
- Campus Area: 18 acres.
- Founded Year: 2002.
- Approved by: INC.
- No. of Students: 750.
- B.SC NURSING.
- M.SC NURSING.
Facilities in AECS Maaruti College of Nursing
AECS Maaruti College of Nursing is one of the constituent units of Amrith Educational and Cultural Society Bangalore, the college provides hostel facilities to students for their easy accommodation. Hostel facility is provided by the college which adds on the mess facility like North Indian nourishment, South Indian nourishment, and Continental nourishment takes into account the gastronomical needs of the student. High quality of food is provided by the mess service in the college. The hostel provides proper nutritious food and have proper rooms furnished with a table, chair, fan, ac, etc. Various room options are available to choose between from 1- seater, 1-seater, 3-seater depending upon the needs and requirements of the students. Room allocation is based on first cum first serve.
As we mentioned there is a separate hostel facility for boys and girls. The charges for hostel and mess changes every year. The charges for the hostel vary from 50,000 to 1,00,000 depending on the type of accommodation needed.
The resources and guides present on the premises guarantee all-round advancement of students concentrating on the grounds. This inside and out improvement is guaranteed by the cutting-edge encouraging projects and strategies offered by the experienced faculties, and emphasis provided to practical knowledge.
Departments and Faculties
The theory of cum discussion classes are followed by demonstrations in various laboratories to bring about the required skills in the students. These are strengthened by various activities like projects, preparing models and charts, surveys, reading assignments, educational visits, etc. which are interesting and unique each time.
Community Health Nursing
Community Health Nursing deals with the health care rendered to the community in which community bag becomes a necessity which is explained by the teacher. This Lab is having the articles for health teaching, Antenatal Care, Family Planning, Hygienic living, etc along with the Midwifery kits.
Obstetrics & Gynecology (OBG) Nursing
Life begins here. The midwifery lab is the place where the students are trained to give ante, intra and postnatal care to the needy. The dummies, Specimens, various instruments, charts, models, etc are used in the training.
The Psychiatric department members deal with the distress activities along with training the students in Mental status examination, process recording & various psychiatric therapies.
Medical-Surgical Lab is spacious and is well equipped with four dummies, a CPR dummy, sufficient linen, all surgical equipment, cardiac table, IV stands and all articles related to Nursing procedures.
Pediatric Lab is having pediatric cots, cradles, pediatric CPR dummy, all equipment for pediatric procedures, baby walkers, etc for carrying out procedures.
Models of all organs of the body like the Brain, Heart, Eye, Ear, Lungs, Kidney, the torso and the skeletal system are exhibited in the Anatomy Lab where the students are acquainted with the body parts and made to understand their structures.
The Nutrition Lab is where the students get experience in preparing a balanced diet and special diets like fluid diet, semisolid diet, diabetic diet, bland diet, diet for kidney, and heart patients. Equipment like gas stoves, mixie cum grinder, fridge, knives, spoons, plates, jars, ladles, trays is available for training purposes.
- No. of Rooms -100.
- Maximum Capacity – 300.
- Facilities – Wifi/Sports/Library/TV Room/Attached Bathroom
- Hostel Fees – Rs.4000 /month.
- No. of Rooms – 100.
- Maximum Capacity – 300.
- Facilities – Library/Sports/Recreation/Security.
- Hostel Fees – Rs.4000 /month.
Eligibility for Admission
- The Candidate must have finished the age of 17 years at the very latest 31st December 2018.
- The Candidates finishing the age of 17 years on first January 2019 or later won’t be qualified.
- The upper age is 30 years as on 31/12/2018 further given that this upper age limit is loose by a time of five years for the competitors having a place with SC/ST.
- Pass in 12th or passed any other equivalent examination conducted by the board.
- Passed subjects of Physics, Chemistry, English, and Biology and secured a minimum of 45% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates should produce an Eligibility certificate from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka.
- More than 17 years of age
- Passed out from BSc Nursing (Basic) or Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing or equivalent with at least 55%
- Enrolled in any State Nursing Council as a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife.
- Up-and-comers should deliver an Eligibility Certificate from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka. (This applies to just the applicants who have gone from different colleges).
- Age limit for General Category, it is 48 years and for SC/ST applicants is 50 years at the hour of affirmation.
- Pass in PUC/PDC (10 + 2) with 35% aggregate marks preferably Science background from recognized PU Board or equivalent.
- If any Vacant seats then they can be filled with Arts & Commerce PUC/PDC/10+2 with 40% aggregate marks.
- Age must be within the range i.e Minimum age 17 years, Maximum age 35 years.
A Candidate looking for affirmation from a recognized school, with 50% or more marks in the aggregate of 4 subjects including English (Core/Elective), Physics, Chemistry, and Biology provided the student has cleared in each subject independently.
Entrance Test will be held on as per the venue indicated in the Admission ticket. The Entrance Test will contain objective type (Multiple Choice) items.
If the candidate is unable to submit the requisite documents by the required date, her admission will automatically stand canceled.
Documents for Admission
These are the list of documents that are required for the admission process. Make sure you carry an extra photocopy of the documents.
- 10th Marks Card Marks sheet.
- 10th Pass certificate.
- 12th marks sheet
- 12h Pass certificate.
- BSc Nursing Marks Card if for MSc Nursing.
- Character Certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Aadhar Card / Any government Identity proof.
- Community certificate, if applicable.
- Medical certificate.
AECS Maaruti College of Nursing Fee Structure
- BSc Nursing – Rs.50,000/year.
- GNM – Rs.21,500/year.
- MSc Nursing – Rs.85,000/year.
Apart from the tuition fees like all the other nursing colleges, Maaruthi Nursing College also charges extra for Hostel, Food, etc. There are many colleges that have many hidden charges. If you want to get the complete fee structure of Maaruthi Nursing College, you can contact us.
We will be able to provide genuine information about Maaruthi Nursing College fee structure.
Ranking and Reputation
The AE&CS Maaruti College of Nursing Bangalore Karnataka has turned out to be one of the Best Nursing colleges in Karnataka. The Infrastructure is Excellent, Faculties are Highly trained, Corporate Training and Internships programs are very good so does the Labs and Library.
AE&CS Maaruti College of Nursing, Karnataka has an effectively working Placement cell for professional direction and recruitment of the students. It has consistently been a managing power for the students and helped them to take a shot at their abilities, aptitudes, qualities, and shortcomings.
The vision of the Placement has consistently been to control and guide the students for the improvement of lives and the satisfaction they had always wanted. An enormous number of students have been enrolled by top rumored Hospitals and Healthcare chains in India.
AECS Maaruthi Nursing college in Bangalore provides scholarships to deserving students. If you are a student from Karnataka, the government itself provides scholarships depending on different criteria.
You can also apply for Scholarships through CareerMudhra. We will be providing scholarships depending on different criteria. You can contact us for more information about it.
The following are the procedures for getting admission in AECS Maaruti College of Nursing – Bangalore
- Send a DD for Rs. 300/ – in the name of A.E.C.S MAARUTI COLLEGE OF NURSING. We will send you the Prospectus and Application structure on receipt of your DD of Rs. 300/ – ( Please compose your name and course applied for at the rear of your DD).
- Experience the plan altogether. Top off the application structure which is accessible in the outline.
- Send us the Application Form alongside a DD for Rs.5000/ – (Rupees Five Thousand Only) for GNM, and RS. 10,000/ – (Rupees Ten Thousand Only) for B.Sc (N) and RS. 25,000/ – (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand Only) M.Sc (N) for the sake of A.E.C.S MAARUTI COLLEGE OF NURSING.
- After we get your filled Application Form alongside the D.D. for Rs. 10,000/ – and photocopies of the reports we will save your seat in our school, and affirm the equivalent to you. Parity of charge for the main year must be come up with all required funds 10 days before the initiation of classes.
- All consequent yearly expenses must be paid 10 days before initiation of classes.
- Discount: The sum saved for holding the seat will be discounted after finding Rs. 4,000/ – gave the discount application recorded as a hard copy is gotten by our office before the beginning of classes.
- No refunds will be made after the initiation of the classes, and you are subject to pay the equalization of expenses for the full course once you are admitted to any course.
- At the time of admission you are required to submit:
- All previously mentioned archives in unique
- One photocopied set of the above unique
- Identification size photos – 4 Nos.
- Stamp size photos – 4 Nos.
- Balance of fees.
- Note: Please write your name and course applied for at the rear of each photo.
These are step by step processes for applying for college admission.
- To take admission you must apply for the entrance exam.
- You must fill in the complete personal and academic details including your marks or grades in your application for
- You must attach attested copies of the documents mentioned below with the application form
- Selection will be done on a merit basis.
- During counseling, be ready with the documents which you upload online and carry all other necessary documents for further process.
- You must keep the scorecard with you, in case the documents are lost.
Admission Helpline: +91-79078 87585.
Distance from Bangalore International Airport: The students can easily reach the college from the airport via bus, cabs, etc. College is 47.1 km away from the airport.
Distance from Bangalore railway station: Easy available of cab and bus from the railway station. College is 17.5 km away from the Bangalore railway station.
Distance from Majestic Bus stand: Students can take cabs and buses from the bus stand to reach college. It is 16.3 km away from the Majestic Bus stand.
I believe we had cleared all your doubts and queries regarding the information that you were looking for about AE&CS Maaruti College of Nursing. All the data have been collected online as well as offline mode.
Please feel free to ask your doubts and we would be more than happy to help you out and do share the information with your friends circle who so ever needed the most. You can contact us via phone no or email id contact.
Dropdown your doubts in the comment section and we will help you out in no time.
Are you a student at AE&CS Maaruti College of Nursing college? Then please do drop a review of your college below which will surely help other students.