Let’s get to know more about the educational scenario of Rajasthan. The State is world-famous for its rich culture and diversity. In the past few years, it has become the hub of the education sector. Previously known as a favorite tourist destination, nowadays it’s also known for the best colleges in the country. These top-notch institutions provide modern facilities, scholarships along technological empowerment to the students.
That’s not all; there is lots more to know about the BNYS Colleges in Rajasthan. These top-class institutions are bringing a remarkable change by shaping the careers of future naturopaths. So, book your seat with us as we know more about these BNYS Colleges, course offerings, fees, and so on. Let’s know more!
Table of Contents
- Admission Process of BNYS Colleges in Rajasthan
- List of BNYS Colleges in Rajasthan
- Fee Structure for BNYS Colleges in Rajasthan
- Frequently Asked Questions
Admission Process of BNYS Colleges in Rajasthan
The steps which are involved in the admission procedure of BNYS in Rajasthan are:
- Once you get qualified in the entrance exam, the eligible candidates are called for the counseling process, in which you can opt for your preferred college and course.
- Your admission is purely dependent on both the entrance test score as well as the counseling process. NEET Scores are considered by some BNYS Colleges.
The eligibility criteria for the BNYS Colleges in Rajasthan is given below:
- Candidates should have finished their 12th Class or PUC or equivalent examination from a recognized college or University.
- He/ She must have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Biology with a minimum score of 50%.
- The minimum age to get admission to BNYS is 17 years.
- He/ She should be physically fit to undergo the course.
NEET is the most popular entrance examination for the BNYS Colleges in Rajasthan. However, some colleges also consider the scores of other examinations such as AIAPGET and CPAT.
Rajasthan AYUSH Counselling
You can visit the Medical Education Government of Rajasthan website, where you need to register for Rajasthan AYUSH Counselling. The steps involved in the Counselling Process are:
- Step 1: Process of Registration.
- Step 2: Publication of the Merit List.
- Step 3: Verification of documents.
- Step 4: Choice Filling and Locking.
- Step 5: Allotment of seats.
- Step 6: Reporting to the college.
Once the allocation of seats is done, you must bring along original documents with their photocopies while visiting the college. Documents required to be submitted with the application form are:
- 12th Class Marksheet and Passing Certificate.
- 10th Class Marksheet and Passing Certificate.
- NEET Scorecard.
- NEET Admit Card.
- College or School Leaving Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Category Certificate.
- Birth Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Passport Size Photos.
BNYS Cut off in Rajasthan
You must know that if you are looking for admission to any medical course, you must be qualified in the NEET entrance examination. This examination is conducted by the NTA every year. Any medical aspirant is required to fill up the application form online.
But there is good news: Private BNYS Colleges in Rajasthan and Government BNYS Colleges in Rajasthan do not require NEET qualifications. It is not mandatory for BNYS to have a decent score in NEET. So, even if you don’t get NEET qualified, you can still apply for BNYS Courses at top BNYS Colleges in Rajasthan.
NEET UG Cut off
|Category||NEET Cut off||NEET Cut off marks|
List of BNYS Colleges in Rajasthan
Here’s a list of the best BNYS colleges in Rajasthan. These well-known institutions are known for their remarkable infrastructure, which provides an edge over the other colleges in the country.
|Swasthya Kalyan Institute of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences, Jaipur||Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur||Ministry of AYUSH|
|Vivekananda Yoga and Naturopathy College, Sikar||Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur||Ministry of AYUSH|
Uttar Pradesh is a neighboring state of Rajasthan. You can also consider thinking about colleges in this state too. To know more, you can go through our articles on BNYS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh.
Swasthya Kalyan Institute of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences, Jaipur
Swasthya Kalyan Institute of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences, Jaipur, was established in the year 2007. The College is affiliated to Dr Sarvepalli Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur, and approved by the Ministry of AYUSH, New Delhi. The Institution offers undergraduate Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences BNYS Courses.
Admissions to the course are taken through NEET and Pre Ayurved Test PAT. To get admission to BNYS, you must first become eligible to apply for the program. You must fill up the application forms online, upload documents, and pay the application fees to complete the admission procedure.
To know more about this college, click Swasthya Kalyan Institute of Naturopathy Jaipur.
- Address: RIICO Institutional Area, Tank Road, Sitapura, Jaipur 302022 Rajasthan.
Vivekananda Yoga and Naturopathy College, Sikar
Vivekananda Yoga and Naturopathy College, Sikar was founded in 2011. The Institution comes under the Dr Sarvepalli Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur, and is also approved by the Government of Rajasthan. The College offers a UG Course Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences(BNYS) Course. The program covers a duration of 5 and a half years.
Admissions to the BNYS Course are based on academic criteria fulfillment and qualifying in the entrance examination and interview conducted by the college. Once you get selected, you will be called to complete the other admission formalities.
To know more about this college, click Vivekanand Yoga And Naturopathy Medical College Sikar.
- Address: NH 11, Kaharon Ki Dhani, Bajor, Sikar 332403 Rajasthan.
Fee Structure for BNYS Colleges in Rajasthan
Below is a table mentioning the BNYS Course Fees in Rajasthan for the BNYS Colleges in Rajasthan. Go through the table and make a well-informed decision about your preferred college, which suits your budget and other requirements.
|Swasthya Kalyan Institute of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences, Jaipur||NA|
|Vivekananda Yoga and Naturopathy College, Sikar||NA|
The Rajasthan Government awards various scholarships to meritorious, underprivileged, and deserving students under the schemes of the Rajasthan Scholarships. Below are the details about these scholarships:
- Dr. Ambedkar Post-Matric Scholarship for EBC Students
The scholarship is given to students belonging to an economically backward category in order to pursue their higher education. This financial assistance covers maintenance allowance, study tour charges, reimbursement charges, book allowance, and so on. The students who fulfill the eligibility conditions of the scholarship can apply.
- Post Matric Scholarship for SBC Students, Rajasthan
The State Government also runs post-matric scholarships for special backward classes(SBC) who are studying at the post-secondary level to PG Degree. The scholarship aims to give education to students belonging to the SBC Category.
- Ambedkar International Scholarship for SC Students
The SC Students who want to pursue doctoral studies in international college or university. The amount of scholarship awarded is INR 25 LPA. It applies to students pursuing a Ph.D. in Social Science, Public Administration, Law, Political Science, and Anthropology.
To know more details about the course, fees, and other miscellaneous expenses of the top 10 BNYS Colleges in Rajasthan, you can get in touch with our experienced team of counselors. Our team of guidance experts can help you find the college, admissions, and scholarships.
Rajasthan is the Largest State of India. Its geographical location along the western part of the country shares its borders with states like Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, and Haryana. It is a renowned education hub, with many BNYS Colleges established in the last few years. These well-known academic institutions offer world-standard education in the fields of naturopathy and yoga.
Admission Procedure for BNYS Colleges in Rajasthan is simple, and the fees charged are reasonable. If you are looking to make a career in the naturopathy field, then BNYS Colleges in Rajasthan can be one of your options. To know more about selecting the best BNYS College option or you want to get more details about the admission procedure, our team at Career Mudhra will assist you at every step. Post your queries in the comments section. We will guide and help you to make a successful career in naturopathy.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How many BNYS Colleges are there in Jaipur?
There are 5 BNYS Colleges in Jaipur.
2. Swasthya Kalyan Institute of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences, Jaipur is affiliated to which University?
Swasthya Kalyan Institute of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences, Jaipur is affiliated to Dr Sarvepalli Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur.
3. How many BNYS Government Colleges are there in Jaipur?
There are no BNYS Government Colleges in Jaipur.
4. Is Vivekananda Yoga and Naturopathy College,Sikar approved by AYUSH?
Yes, Vivekananda Yoga and Naturopathy College,Sikar is approved by AYUSH.
5. Do BNYS Colleges in Rajasthan provides internships?
Yes, BNYS Colleges in Rajasthan provides internships.
6. How many seats are there in private BNYS Colleges in Rajasthan?
There are 500 seats in private BNYS Colleges in Rajasthan.
7. Are scholarships provided in BNYS Colleges in Rajasthan?
Yes, scholarships are provided in BNYS Colleges in Rajasthan.
8. Which course is offered by Vivekananda Yoga and Naturopathy College,Sikar?
Vivekananda Yoga and Naturopathy College,Sikar offers undergraduate level BNYS Degree.