Healthcare is a field with various departments. Each and every department is very important as one cannot function without another. Hence it is important for us to have well-skilled, talented, and bright people in each department. You might have often heard about nursing colleges but heard about colleges that offer paramedical courses as well? There are very few colleges in Bangalore that would give you true, valuable knowledge on this topic and one such is Gayathri Nursing College Bangalore.
So today, we will be talking about this college which will offer you a diploma in the various paramedical departments and they also have nursing degrees to offer! So sit back and enjoy this article filled with so much information in a much easier way to understand. Let’s see how the college prepares our future nurses and paramedic staff and what all they have to offer.
Table of Contents
- Gayathri Nursing College Bangalore Overview
- Gayathri Nursing College Bangalore Courses
- Basic B.Sc. in Nursing at Gayathri Nursing College Bangalore
- B Sc. in Nursing at Gayathri Nursing College Bangalore
- Post Basic B. Sc. in Nursing at Gayathri Nursing College Bangalore
- Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM)
- Diploma in medical laboratory Technology (DMLT)
- Diploma in Medical X-Ray Technology (DMXT)
- Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology (DOTT)
- Diploma in Dialysis Technology (DDT)
- Gayathri Nursing College Bangalore Eligibility Criteria
- Documents Required
- Gayathri Nursing College Bangalore Admission
- Gayathri Nursing College Bangalore Reviews
- Clinical Facilities at Gayathri Nursing College Bangalore
- Teaching at Gayathri Nursing College Bangalore
- Library at Gayathri Nursing College Bangalore
- Special Coaching at Gayathri Nursing College Bangalore
- Auditorium at Gayathri Nursing College Bangalore
- Hostel at Gayathri Nursing College Bangalore
- Graduation ceremony at Gayathri Nursing College Bangalore
- Cultural Celebrations at Gayathri Nursing College Bangalore
- Sports at Gayathri Nursing College Bangalore
- Welfare at Gayathri Nursing College Bangalore
- Career at Gayathri Nursing College Bangalore
Gayathri Nursing College Bangalore Overview
Gayathri Educational Academy is one of the best and most renowned colleges in Bangalore. They have one primary aim. To provide the students with the best education and lecturers and also help them with skills required in the particular field. Aside from these, it is also believed that having an authorized recognition is quite essential since its reputation speaks for itself. The college is recognized by the Indian Nursing Council [INC] New Delhi and Karnataka Nursing Council [KNC] Bangalore, which means each course you study here is well authorized by the right people. This institute is situated in the 2nd Stage, Kottigepalya, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560091. They are also affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science Bangalore.
Gayathri Nursing College Bangalore Courses
Basic B.Sc. in Nursing at Gayathri Nursing College Bangalore
During this four years course, you will get the opportunity to learn the primary tasks that you will be needed to perform as a nurse. The 5 W questions, ‘Why, When, Where, What, and Who’ will be answered. You will learn the basics of how the administration works and your basic responsibility as a nurse to a patient. After graduating with this degree you will be capable to assist and help the patient in need.
B Sc. in Nursing at Gayathri Nursing College Bangalore
As the degree title suggests, you will be taught to master nursing skills. With this degree, you have a wider scope to jump in. Master will help you not only learn but also to upgrade your basic skills so that you become a pro at nursing. Here you will be learning in an in-depth way. This will act as a step up to your game. The course will last for 2 years.
Post Basic B. Sc. in Nursing at Gayathri Nursing College Bangalore
With this 2 years Post basic B.Sc. in nursing degree you will graduate as a professional nurse. This is a degree that will help you not only brush up your skills but also built up your skills. They will touch up on the topics that will make you a stronger professional nurse. You will have a theory as well as a practical. You will be though about sociology, anatomy, statistics, community health, administration, research, and many more.
Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM)
With this degree, you will be prepared to handle nursing in any health care organization. You will be taught from the core foundation so that you have enough knowledge to step further into the field. You will be taught subjects like the Foundation of nursing, community health, child health mental health, and many more exciting topics! The course will be conducted for three years. Within these three years, you will become an eligible and responsible nurse.
Diploma in medical laboratory Technology (DMLT)
In this two years course, you will be introduced to a thoroughly detailed knowledge of branches like Pathology, Blood, Biochemistry, and more. It is an entry-level course. You will be taught about laboratories and the technologies used in them, to inspect, identify or test different illnesses and infections. With this degree, you can become a lab professional at any medical laboratory. It is also a very important role as they are the people who try to identify what kind of disease we have.
Diploma in Medical X-Ray Technology (DMXT)
In this diploma course, you will be studying how to take the x-ray and how to detect illness from the x-ray. You will also learn how to take many more tests using electromagnetic radiation technology. The course is for three years. You will also be taught how to prepare people for the tests. The core subject of this course is radiology and x-ray technology.
Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology (DOTT)
This is three years and six months. Operation theatre is a place where surgeries are performed. In this course, you will learn about all the advanced technologies used in the surgeries and how to manage the operation theatre as well as the patients. You will be taught how to arrange the instrument table and anaesthesia table, you will also learn how everything in the surgical cube operates. With this course, you can work in any hospital, clinic, or even laboratory.
Diploma in Dialysis Technology (DDT)
This is a specialization course that will help you learn and train on how to use the Dialysis machine and understand the results. Your course will cover subjects like patient care management, liver, and renal disease, and many more. This particular course is also called a skill-certified course which means they will concentrate on your skills and give it a touch-up or a build-up as per the need.
Gayathri Nursing College Bangalore Eligibility Criteria
- In Basic B.Sc. in Nursing, you need to have a passing certificate from your H. SC or 10+2 with at least 45% in Science and English Subjects.
- For M. Sc. in Nursing, you need to graduate in Basic B. Sc. in Nursing with a minimum of 55% total marks and have years’ experience with registration at the nursing council. OR you could have a Post basic B. SC in nursing graduation certificate with no experience.
- As for Post Basic B. Sc. in Nursing you need to have a passing certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery.
- If you want to do a Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) you will have to show a 10+2 / PUC/ SC with 40%.
- Now for the Diploma course in medical laboratory Technology, medical X-Ray Technology, Operation Theatre, and Dialysis Technology you will have to show a 10+2 or PUC passing certificate in science groups like PCB, CBZ, PCMB.
- 10th Marks Card.
- 12th Marks Card.
- 10th passing certificate.
- 12th passing certificate.
- Date of Birth certificate.
- 10 Latest passport-size photographs.
- 10 stamp size photographs.
- A Conduct Certificate from the Head of Institution last attended.
- Transfer Certificate (TC).
- Migration Certificate for the students of another state.
- Aadhar card.
- SC/ST certificate if applicable.
- Physical fitness medical certificate.
- Income certificate in case asked for.
- Medical Certificate from a certified practitioner.
Gayathri Nursing College Bangalore Admission
You have three options.
- Apply online and make a payment online through a card for the application fee.
- You can download the PDF of the form and send the filled-out form along with a DD to the college. (You can find the PDF in the How to Apply section).
- You can call the college and request the form.
For more information, you can also go through http://gayathrieducationalacademy.org/.
Gayathri Nursing College Bangalore Reviews
This college has many facilities which will help you relax, enjoy and also study in a good environment. Let’s look into some facilities.
Clinical Facilities at Gayathri Nursing College Bangalore
The college is affiliated with many hospitals and clinics which will help you get the spot experience in your selected field. You can also get exposure in the industry which will be helpful later on.
Teaching at Gayathri Nursing College Bangalore
The lecturers in this college are all either experienced in clinics, nursing faculty, or doctors. For a specialization course or subject, you will get a specialized working professional who would introduce you to the real outlook of the industry. You will also get to learn in a laboratory as it is a necessity for many subjects. You also will be assigned hospital duties as mentioned in the clinical facility.
Library at Gayathri Nursing College Bangalore
The library has a lot of professional books and also mom professional books. You can get as much as the knowledge you like in this department. There are medical journals, periodicals, and also newspapers will be provided here. There are many reference books available for B. SC and M. sc. in nursing. All you need to do is go to the department and gather as much as knowledge you like.
Special Coaching at Gayathri Nursing College Bangalore
As you know the demand for staff is global this college offers coaching for IELTS, CGFNS, and NCLEX examinations. You will be given special training on all these exams so that you can excel and broaden your scope.
Auditorium at Gayathri Nursing College Bangalore
The college has an auditorium for seminars, workshops, conferences, and guest lectures as well. It also has a comfortable seating arrangement.
For staff and students, luxury and semi-luxury buses are provided so that you can travel safely and sound. So you don’t need to worry when it comes to transportation.
Hostel at Gayathri Nursing College Bangalore
Hostels are provided for both boys and girls. They will have a separate building. All the rooms are well ventilated. You will also get access to the praying, study rooms, and more facilities. You don’t need to worry about the hygiene, as the hygiene level of the hostel is high, so you can relax and either study or even take a time out from studies in the hostel.
Graduation ceremony at Gayathri Nursing College Bangalore
After your final exams, you can attend a ceremony which is for students who are graduated that year! You will be handed your certificates celebrating the bright future you will succeed in. You can also get awards for academic or non-academic performance!
Cultural Celebrations at Gayathri Nursing College Bangalore
The college not only organizes fests but also celebrates various festivals which will give your mind and body a good small break from your busy learning schedule. You are free to enjoy this as an audience or even participate in it. You will be celebrating various days like Easter day, Fresher’s day, and many more!
Sports at Gayathri Nursing College Bangalore
Just like a cultural feast, they organize an annual sports fest. You can participate in this and show your sportsmanship to the college. You will be divided into four groups and you will have to compete against each other in different sports and games. The winning group and one champion will be awarded in this. This is a great way to keep your body active and also you will definitely enjoy this!
Welfare at Gayathri Nursing College Bangalore
The student welfare team organizes different medical check-ups once or even twice in month to make sure you are in a good health. You also will be provided vaccination if necessary. If at all you feel sick you can consult the doctor present there!
Career at Gayathri Nursing College Bangalore
As of today, the surge of requirements for nurses keeps increasing day by day. Not only in India but globally as well. Gayathri Academy will help you to find good suitable jobs. They will guide you through interviews and also tests if there are any conducted. They will help you know what career choices you have and help you through the process.
I like how this college has two options in the working fields to study on. Nursing and paramedic. It is good to see that colleges are giving much importance to these filed cause lets be real. It is important to have this professional in our life.
The college overall seems great. You will have such a good faculty to teach and prepare you for your future. Apart from the teaching they also have to tie up with hospitals which means you get the opportunity to experience the on-hand life of your professional field! Keep in mind that you get the chance to use the culture, sports, and welfare conducted by the college to distract your mind and body from the continuous academic exhaustion.
Well, that’s it for today. Hope you got all the information you were looking for. If not then don’t hesitate to contact us!
You can also check the link below to know more about top nursing colleges in Bangalore.
One Small Asking:
Are you a student or alumni of Gayathri Nursing College Bangalore? If yes. Then please drop a review or comment about your experiences in the college. This will help the prospective students in their future careers. Also, you can share your view on how you liked this post as a reader.