Greetings to all of you! If you are here, you must be a high school student who intends to pursue a degree in Ayurveda. It is usually advised to research colleges to determine which ones are the greatest for you. Our knowledgeable team of guiding professionals is available to assist you at every stage of the admissions process if you want further information to help you decide. We’ll go into NK Jabshetty Ayurvedic Medical College Bidar in more detail. Make sure to read the full post and make a list of anything you want to know from us.
Table of Contents
- NK Jabshetty College Overview
- NKJ Ayurvedic College Admissions
- Departments & Courses Offered
- College Fees Structure
- Ranking & Recognitions
- Placements & Career Opportunities
- NKJ Ayurvedic Medical College Facilities
- College Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions
NK Jabshetty College Overview
|Name of the College||NK Jabshetty Ayurvedic Medical College|
|Address||Shri Siddaroodh Math, Bidar, Karnataka|
|Established By||Sri Chidambara Shikshana Samsthe|
|Recognized By||Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM) and Ministry of Ayush, New Delhi|
|Affiliated To||Rajiv Gandhi Health University, Bangalore.|
|Hostel,||Yes, the college provides a hostel for both boys and girls|
A prominent institution for traditional ayurvedic education and research is N.K. Jabshetty Ayurvedic Medical College is located in Bidar. It was founded by Sri Chidambara Shikshana Samsthe, which is led by Param Poojya Sri Shiva Kumar Swamiji of Sri Siddharudh Math, with the mission of promoting the Indian System of Medicine—Ayurveda—and promoting professional education and enrichment for students as well as providing effective health care to the suffering people in this area.
NK Jabshetty Ayurvedic Medical College Bidar upholds the highest standards of instruction and training in the Ayurvedic system with a contemporary and scientific perspective. The institution has produced deserving graduates and postgraduates with a high success rate in their professional lives as a result of this type of approach.
The institute’s mission is to actively pioneer students with the best quality traditional and scientific Ayurvedic ideals while also offering society Holistic Health Care.
- To broaden the use of the Ayurvedic System of Medicine via modernized initiatives in education, health care, and research for social welfare.
- To distinguish the institute as a leader in Ayurveda
- To produce highly skilled and competent doctors who will serve society at large, as well as equip students with strong humanitarian principles.
- To further the growth and investigation of the depth of Ayurveda
- To spread Ayurveda’s core principles and the phrase “Health for All”
- To create graduates and postgraduate scholars with a solid understanding of Ayurveda.
- To effectively treat patients in the community at large using the Ayurvedic medical system.
Why Choose NKJ Ayurvedic College?
- Faculty Team:
- The college’s faculty is highly qualified and experienced.
- A practical and knowledgeable group of doctors make up the faculty, who thoroughly instruct students on every subject.
- Modern Outlook:
- By using tactics from the contemporary situation, the college is attempting to revalidate the traditional ideas.
- With thorough practical and clinical training and strong exposure to the subject of Ayurveda through current knowledge and scientific foundation, the institution seeks to develop its Ayurvedic scholars into knowledgeable, capable, and effective practitioners.
- Quality Policy:
- To provide a novel scientific perspective on traditional, age-old therapeutic modalities based on the tenets of Ayurveda and need-based contemporary standards.
- To spread Ayurveda’s core principles and the phrase “Health for All”
- To equip the younger generation with a high-quality, value-based Ayurvedic education and to shape their character through the fusion of science and spirituality.
- Seminars and Workshops
- To educate the students about Ayurveda in contemporary society, the college sponsors numerous seminars and workshops at the national and international levels.
- Ayurvedic specialists are in charge of all seminars.
- NK Jabshetty Ayurvedic Medical College Bidar also hosts a variety of health and medical camps for the students’ training and awareness.
- In these camps, instructors, and pupils collaborate while educating the populace about the advantages of Ayurveda.
NKJ Ayurvedic College Admissions
- On the college’s official website, the admission form for undergraduate and graduate programmes will be accessible online.
- The application must be turned in to the college administration by students.
- All needed documentation must be attested by students along with the form.
- At the time of admission, students must also provide the original papers for verification.
- Admissions are made on a provisional basis and are pending final R.G.U.H.S. clearance.
- For P.G students, the selection will be based on merit, which will be determined as follows:
a) The percentage of marks earned on the B.A.M.S. degree exam.
b) Grades in the topic that are desired for P.G.
c) A college-held entrance exam and interview.
|BAMS||MD/ MS (Ayurveda)|
Eligibility for PhD Admission
- The candidate must have completed a one-year, required internship in a teaching institution or another setting accepted for internships by C.C.I.M.
- To be eligible for admission, a candidate must have earned registration from the State Ayurveda Practitioners Registration Board or the Ayurveda Council.
- The NEET UG and PG scores for the specific year are used to determine admission.
- Students who applied via the Management Quota are required to take an entrance exam, and those who score in the top percentile are chosen.
- Minority students receive some grade reductions in accordance with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences standards.
Departments & Courses Offered
|BAMS||5 and a half years, including a required internship of one year.||There are various subjects that come under BAMS. Some of them are
|MD/ MS (Ayurveda)||03 years||
|PhD||03 to 05 years||
Intake for each course
|Samhita Samskruta Siddhantha||
|Rasashastra and Bhaishaja Kalpana||
|Prasuti Tantra and Streeroga||
College Fees Structure
|Courses||Annual Fee (Govt. Quota)|
- The administration of NK Jabshetty Ayurvedic Medical College Bidar does not divulge its cost structure, although reviews on its website indicate that it is affordable compared to other private Ayurvedic Medical Colleges in Karnataka.
- Special fee concessions are given to the students who belong to a minority like SC/ST.
- The entire enrollment fee needs to be paid at the time of enrolment. Under no circumstances will fees that have already been paid be reimbursed or changed. The District of Bidart has exclusive jurisdiction over disputes involving his reimbursements, including those involving admission fees.
Ranking & Recognitions
- NK Jabshetty Ayurvedic Medical College Bidar was initially associated with Gulbarga University.
- In 1996 the college got its affiliation from Bangalore’s Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (Karnataka).
- The college offers teaching and training programmes that follow CCIM & RGUHS, Bangalore, guidelines.
- The Karnataka state government has approved the college.
- Since 1991, NK Jabshetty Ayurvedic Medical College Bidar has been accredited by the Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM), which is the highest authority on Ayurvedic education within the Indian government, and the Ministry of Ayush in New Delhi.
Placements & Career Opportunities
Successful BAMS degree holders can find employment in a number of industries. They can pursue careers in research, medical practice, or even the commercial world of ayurvedic medicine. Today, there are several job opportunities available to those who complete the BAMS programme.
There are various career options in the field of Ayurvedic Medical Science:
Working in Hospitals:
- The administration has been focusing a heavy emphasis on Ayurveda and yoga therapies as a consequence of AYUSH. These medical supplies are not only affordable but also widely accessible. These techniques have stood the test of time and are secure. Additionally, they are utilized around the nation.
- Ayurveda and natural medicine have their own hospitals. Additionally, these facilities aid in the adoption of indigenous therapies like yoga.
- Some of the best hospitals which recruit Ayurveda students near Karnataka are:
- Ayurveda Hospital, Banglore, Karnataka
- The NKJ Ayurvedic Medical College also has its own hospital and research centre in which the best students of their college are recruited.
CHO (Community Health Officer)
- Government doors are opened Every year, this position becomes available, and practically everyone who applies is accepted.
- The students are hired in a specialised field following a six-month training period.
- They are in charge of this situation’s sector’s health.
- An expert in health and wellness is an Ayurvedic consultant. He works with long-term customers to modify their lifestyles and approach to health.
- The distance between what individuals want and what they actually do is narrowed by an Ayurvedic advisor, who also seeks to improve people’s lives.
- Choosing a profession as an Ayurvedic consultant if psychology is your passion is a wise decision.
MBA in Hospital and Health care)
- A management degree in medicine and healthcare can be the ideal complement to a comprehensive understanding of Ayurveda.
- A management degree can improve your people skills and open doors to lucrative employment.
- Ayurveda explains the relationship between the body and the soul and prepares you to explore the fundamental truths of life.
Top Recruiters of Ayurveda Students in India
- Patanjali Ayurved Limited.
- Surya Herbal Limited.
- Vicco Laboratories.
- Emami Limited.
NKJ Ayurvedic Medical College Facilities
- The library at the college is large and well-ventilated. It has literature on most allied medical topics as well as Ayurveda.
- Multiple research, medical, and pharmaceutical publications, periodicals, newspapers, and publications are subscribed by the library.
- All students receive library cards so they can borrow books.
- Each Department of Postgraduate Studies also maintains a separate P.G. Library.
- RGUHS also keeps the library’s HELNET and strong internet connections up and running.
- The hospital grounds retain a full-fledged pathological laboratory with the necessary equipment to meet patient needs as well as for practical demonstration and proper instruction of the students.
- All the departmental labs are well-equipped with modern technology.
- There are well-established and maintained hostels for both boys and girls on campus.
- Both hostels have modern, clean dining spaces and kitchens.
- The institution features a herb garden with more than 2000 ayurvedic plants available for the students’ hands-on education.
- Typically, students thoroughly research each plant while watching live demonstrations.
- The College has a 150-bed hospital that is well-designed and equipped in a large facility in the centre of the city.
- It serves patients with indoor and outdoor services and serves as a venue for teaching and clinical training for undergraduate and graduate students.
- The hospital has all the tools it needs for the many Ayurvedic specialisations.
The hospital has the following extra amenities:
- Ayurvedic and contemporary special consultants are provided separately.
- Panchakarma Theatre (separate VIP units for men, women, and children)
- Both male and female therapists are well-equipped and qualified.
- Minor and large operation theatres that are well-equipped.
- Lab for clinicopathology with a long history.
- A standalone medical store and dispensing unit for Ayurveda.
College Contact Details
Address: Shri Siddaroodh Math, Bidar, Karnataka.
- Contact Number: 08482- 234422.
- Email ID: email@example.com.
After seeking higher education, finding the appropriate college can be extremely tough. Many students make poor college selection decisions that cast a shadow over their entire careers. Because our team of knowledgeable experts is aware of this issue, we can give you a clear, accurate, and in-depth description of a specific college. We have included all the information that a student would need to look up in college in one article. If you still have questions, contact the college administration.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What academic programmes does NK Jabshetty Ayurvedic Medical College Bidar offer?
The courses offered by NKJ Ayurvedic Medical College are BAMS M D / M S (Ayurveda) PhD
2. At NKJ Ayurvedic Medical College, how many BAMS Course seats are available?
There are 60 seats for Undergraduate courses in NKJ Ayurvedic college.
3. Do NKJ Ayurvedic College Research programs?
Yes, the college offers research programs in: Rachna Shareera Shalya Tantra Panchakarma Rasashastra Prasuti Tantra, and Streeroga
4. Are there hostel rooms at NKJ Ayurvedic College?
Yes, the college provides a hostel room for both boys and girls
5. How many seats are available in the NKJ Ayurvedic Medical College's MD/MS (Ayurveda) Program?
There are 30 seats for Post-graduate courses in NKJ Ayurvedic college.
6. How is the NKJ Ayurvedic Medical College campus laid out?
Campus life at colleges is conducive to students. On the college campus, all amenities are provided. The location is entirely secure and safe.
7. What PG Courses Specialities are available at NK Jabshetty Ayurvedic Medical College Bidar?
There is a total of six specialties in PG Courses: Rachna Shareera Shalya Tantra Panchakarma Drvya Guna Rasashastra Prasuti Tantra and Streeroga
8. What age must you be to apply for the BAMS programme?
The BAMS Course's minimum age requirement is 17 years old before 31st December.
You can also checkout another BAMS college to contemplate for yourself. Just click on the link below:
A Small Ask:
It is perennial that upcoming batches of medical students are provided with genuine reviews and information about the college. To ease the process for them, our experts team and your participation can go a long way to ensure this. Kindly drop by the comments section and add a review if you have been associated with the college in any legit manner. Thank you!