If you are a medical student candidate looking to find admission details of the best medical colleges in the country, I can assure you that your curiosity ends here. This article has listed all the authentic information there is about Prasanna Ayurvedic Medical College. At your command, we will happily launch our teams of skilled professionals to assist you throughout the admissions process.
The Prasanna Medical College made its inception in 2016 and is currently in its third year of existence, with 100 students in each batch. A well-equipped college with big classrooms, a dissection hall, a physiology lab, a fine library, and a large herb garden is available for improved learning and training. On-campus, there is a separate dorm for men and women, a decent playground, a canteen, and a bank ATM.
Table of Contents
- Prasanna Ayurvedic Medical College Overview
- Prasanna Ayurvedic Medical College Admissions
- Prasanna Ayurvedic Medical College Courses
- Prasanna Ayurvedic Medical College Fees
- Prasanna Ayurvedic Medical College Ranking
- Prasanna Ayurvedic Medical College Placements
- Prasanna Ayurvedic Medical College Facilities
- Prasanna Ayurvedic Medical College Reviews
- Prasanna Ayurvedic Medical College Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions
Prasanna Ayurvedic Medical College Overview
|Name||Prasanna Ayurvedic Medical College|
|Address||Belthangady, Dakshina Kannada District, Karnataka-574214|
|President||Sri. K. Gangadhara Gowda|
|Principal||Dr Prashanth B.K|
|Medical Superintendent||Dr Deshna P.K|
|Courses Offered||Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S)|
|Affiliated To||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore|
|Hostel||Separate hostels for boys and girls|
- For complete health care, ancient traditional practices such as Pancha Karma and Yoga treatment, as well as the contemporary diagnostic equipment and surgical and obstetric OT facilities, are accessible. In the hospital, experienced expert doctors from several specialities work with well-trained paramedics.
- Prasanna Ayurvedic Medical College comes under Prasanna Education Trust (P.E.T), Since 2003, they have been actively involved in the low-cost duplicate watches discipline of training and socio-cultural sports, and it has walked 10 institutions providing instruction ranging from primary to advanced.
Vision: To develop Prasanna Ayurvedic Medical College a magnificent ayurvedic group in India – an area that is intellectually interesting and academically useful, with a long-term aggressive advantage in all of its operations.
Mission: Prasanna Ayurvedic Medical College is committed to excellence in ayurvedic and surgical education, research, and development, with regular interactions with hospitals and a comprehensive concern for ethics, the environment, and society.
Why Choose Prasanna Ayurvedic Medical College?
- Well prepared with bodily infrastructures like large classrooms, correct and smooth surroundings, adequate water facility, playgrounds, toilets, correct library, transportation, etc. Students can make use of the university library for all subjects.
- There are separate and peaceful hostels for boys and girls wherein they are away from the disturbances and nuisances of the city. Also, there are several well-equipped laboratories along with a dissection hall.
- Special education training is performed for examinations and individual attention is given to students. Various seminars are organized by the college for hardworking and high-scoring students.
- As a part of faculty members, the college employs a team of enthusiastic, devoted, and certified academics for all subjects. Quality education is the goal of the Prasanna Group of Institutions.
- Spacious herb lawns are gifts for higher gaining knowledge of and training. These lawns are regularly maintained by full-time workers stationed in the college.
- Prasanna Ayurvedic Medical College is a hundred beds medical institution with spacious and well-ventilated semi-unique as well as preferred ward facilities.
Prasanna Ayurvedic Medical College Admissions
As pioneering as the institute is, it lacks information regarding its admission procedure as well as the list of eligibility criteria, and documents required during the admission process for the Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery program. You can either choose to talk to a representative of the college administration or contact us to deliver all that you wish to know right at your doorstep.
However, what I have done here is list out some of the general information regarding the eligibility criteria and documents required for admission to the Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery program.
BAMS Eligibility Criteria
The following are the minimum eligibility requirements for pursuing the Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery path:
- Candidates must have at least 50 per cent -60 percent on their 10+2 or equivalent test from a recognized board.
- The minimum necessary grade within the 10+2 may also differ according to the unique businesses prevalent in India.
- Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as primary subjects in their twelfth board exams.
- The upper age limit for candidates taking the NEET test from the overall class is 20 years. While the restricted categories are granted a four-year break.
Note: NEET Exam is compulsory for admission to any Ayurvedic College.
- NEET-UG Marksheet.
- NEET UG admit card.
- Nationality certificates issued by a District Magistrate/Addl.
- Passing certificates (for Date of Birth) S.S.C. (or similar) Domicile Certificate.
- H.S.C. (or equivalent) mark sheet for the exam.
- Medical Fitness Certificate College Leaving Certificate.
- Certificate of Caste (if applicable).
- Certificate of Caste Validity (if applicable).
- Certificate for non-creamy layer (if applicable).
- Affidavit of Gap (if applicable).
- Persons with Disabilities (P.W.D).
- Candidates must have a Medical Fitness Certificate from an Authorized Medical Board.
Prasanna Ayurvedic Medical College Courses
|Courses Offered||Duration||Seats Available|
|Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S)||5 years, 6 months including compulsory one-year internship for students.||100 seats are there in the college.|
About The Course:
- The Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery is a 5 years, 6-month program that includes a compulsory one-year internship for students.
- This coursework is intended to offer graduates a thorough grasp of Ayurveda as well as a practical understanding of modern sciences. In the end, they will come out as skilled practitioners in all aspects of Ayurveda, as well as green teachers and researchers in a variety of subjects. This would enable them to make significant contributions to India’s fitness ambitions.
- The general philosophy of Ayurveda is entirely founded on the premise that tiny amounts of a substance can treat symptoms caused by big amounts of the same substance.
- The entire curriculum includes cutting-edge medical ideas, anatomical and physiological studies, social and preventive medicine, forensic medicine, surgical principles, toxicology, ENT, botany, and pharmacology. The graduates use the title Vaidyar before their names (abbreviation is Vr.)
Prasanna Ayurvedic Medical College Fees
|Courses Offered||Fee Structure|
|Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S)||–|
We are committed to providing accurate data for candidates to clinical faculties and colleges as well as for our readers. College costs before admissions are one of the criteria that nearly all students look for to make an educated choice before enrolling in any school. So, if you need information about the college’s fee structure, you may either contact their administration or us to receive first-hand information.
However, if you want to know the average fee for taking up a Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S) program, it usually ranges from Rs 20,000 – Rs 3,00,000 per year.
Prasanna Ayurvedic Medical College Ranking
Achievements and Awards:
- 22 students received first place in the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences Exams in 2020-21.
- Three students received national-level awards for their participation in an online simple writing competition and a national-level drawing competition.
- 35 students received first-class honors in the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences exams in 2018-19.
Recognition and Approval of College:
- It is a Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM), New Delhi, and the Ministry of AYUSH-approved Ayurvedic institution.
- Got affiliation certificate from the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka.
- Every year Government of India renews the affiliation of Prasanna Ayurvedic Medical College.
- 5 research pieces have been published in national journals.
CME, Conferences or Academic Activities
- Four CME applications and Seminars were carried out withinside the year 2020-21.
- Three CME applications were carried out withinside the year 2018-19.
Prasanna Ayurvedic Medical College Placements
When the discourse of allopathic machines accepts defeat, Ayurvedic treatment emerges as a magical solution that aims to revitalize the contamination or the patient. Day by day, the scope of Ayurvedic medicine is merging with other clinical systems not only in India but also all over the world. In many situations, the general masses have placed their confidence in Ayurvedic equipment and pharmaceuticals for the treatment of chronic and incurable ailments.
Here are career opportunities after the completion of the Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery:-
- The career opportunities following the completion of BAMS are not only great in India but also in other nations. Many agencies in foreign countries operate within the production and studies discipline, necessitating the services of professionals in this field.
- The applicant with the B.A.M.S (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery) credential is qualified to be referred to as a medical doctor and to practice independently.
- There are also job opportunities in the government sector. Ayurvedic pharmacist training can be obtained in a central authority Ayurveda medical institution. Following the completion of this course, students will have the opportunity to create their Ayurvedic medicine retail store.
- B.A.M.S graduates can also pursue a career in coaching. They can get work in personal and government Ayurveda institutes.
- An Ayurvedic practitioner might work as a clinical officer/health practitioner in government and private Ayurvedic facilities. One can even undertake personal workouts or create a personal retail store of Ayurvedic medications.
When it comes to Prasanna Ayurvedic Medical College postings, the college has its hospital and practice facility. Every year, they enroll students for internships, and the brightest among them are given job opportunities at Prasanna Ayurvedic Medical College’s hospital. Students can undertake specializations and continue practicing the following treatments.
- Kaya Seka.
- Patra / Churna Pinda Sweda.
- Shashtika Shali Pinda Sweda.
- Uttara Basti.
Prasanna Ayurvedic Medical College Facilities
- Campus Area
The campus area of Prasanna Ayurvedic Medical College is very spacious. All the facilities are available within the campus area. The college has a special herb garden for the ayurvedic students to gain more and more knowledge of their course with a practical approach. Even though the college has its hospital.
For increased learning and training, a well-equipped college with spacious classrooms, a dissection hall, a physiology lab, a great library, and a vast herb garden are offered. The hospital at the campus is also extremely large. The institution has a total of 100 beds, including special wards.
This college’s faculty members are all experts in their specialties. They provide each pupil with particular attention and hold customized question-and-answer sessions for them.
Special extra classes are conducted for weak students and also during examinations.
Prasanna Ayurvedic Medical College Reviews
Most people who have been in the college in varied capacities have often talked about with a dignified tone of acknowledgement. To acquaint you with what others have been saying about the college, here are some of the reviews
- Physiology Lab
Most visitors have pointed out that there is a special focus on providing quality education actualized by building well-equipped laboratories. Sophisticated lab equipment will ensure that students always can conduct high-tech research and also prepare themselves for the real deal in a group setting. The administration is not afraid to implement new technologies that will aid the lab in more research and development.
The library brags about its wealth of teaching resources. Textbooks, journals, reports, and other important textual materials are made available to pupils. Librarians are highly educated individuals who are continuously aware of what a student may require for his field of study.
Aside from the typical, the library also features sophisticated automatic library software that assists in monitoring books and their details, as well as saving valuable time for both employees and students. Not to mention the sufficient generosity demonstrated in terms of infrastructure, particularly in terms of acreage and air movement.
Students claim that they are provided with excellent hostel facilities. Separate arrangements are made for pupils of both genders. Skilled wardens create regulations that promote peace of mind and healthy relationships between hostel residents. Problems ranging from infrastructure to private wishes are addressed as quickly and accurately as feasible.
The hostel mess is regularly supervised for cleanliness and hygiene. Chefs are regularly trained to provide nutritional meals to pupils. The hostel area of the college is away from disturbances and nuisance of the city so that students can study peacefully even after college hours.
- Transportation Services
Over the years, Prasanna Education Trust has obtained a large fleet of buses and various types of vessels. Transportation centres are less expensive for all students. The transportation companies are well-versed in emergencies and safe driving.
The canteen is said to be very spacious and the food is very hygienic. Students can calmly spend their time in the canteen. Hostel students get home like food in the canteen.
ATM Bank facility is also available. It is very helpful and beneficial for students who live in hostels as they can take money out anytime within the campus area.
- A Playground
Apart from facilities related to studies, the college is also providing avenues for physical activities for students. Students have a decent playground so that they can culture their physique along with their mental health.
- Classroom Teaching
Teachers provide close attention to each student. Students have often vouched in favour of the college because special question and answer sessions are held for students who need extra attention. Extra lessons are also provided for students during examinations to help them prepare.
- Hospital Facility
With hospital facilities in place, students have a quality and controlled exposure to Ayurvedic prescriptions that unquestionably aid people to live healthier lives within society. A hundred-bed medical facility with all of the amenities to meet the needs of all sections of society characterizes the kind of hospital facility that the institute holds.
Prasanna Ayurvedic Medical College Contact Details
Address: Laila, D.K. Dist.,Belthangady – 574214,Karnataka, India.
- Phone: +91 95351 64141 | +91 81235 42508.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is there a hostel at Prasanna Ayurvedic Medical College?
Yes, Prasanna College of Ayurveda has hostel facilities and they have separate hostel rooms for boys and girls.
2. Is Prasanna Ayurvedic Medical College a private institution?
Yes, it's a private university.
3. What are the courses offered by Prasanna Ayurvedic Medical College?
The course offered by Prasanna Ayurvedic Medical College is Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S).
4. Does Prasanna Ayurvedic Medical College offer postgraduate courses?
No, Prasanna College of Ayurveda no longer offers post-graduate programs.
5. What facilities are available at Prasanna Ayurvedic Medical College?
Prasanna Ayurvedic Medical College provides students with world-class facilities such as a library, auditorium, hostel, cafeteria, laboratory, hospital, and medical facilities.
6. What is unique about the Prasanna Ayurvedic Medical College?
This college has all of the same amenities as other colleges, but what sets it apart is its huge and well-kept herb garden, which was built specifically for Ayurvedic students to learn things realistically.
7. Can we send an offline admission application to Prasanna Ayurvedic Medical College?
Yes, a student can send an offline admission application to the principal at the address of the college.
8. How many seats are available for (B.A.M.S) in Prasanna Ayurvedic Medical College?
100 seats are there in the college for the Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery course.
If you are looking for other Ayurveda college, you can follow the link below to go through my detailed posts:
Show Your Love & Support:
If you are a graduate or a student pursuing a degree from Prasanna Ayurvedic College, please share your opinions in the comment box below about your experiences there. It won’t take much of your time, but certainly it’ll will help aspiring BAMS students in their future educational endeavors.