In simple words, engineering is the application of science and mathematics, to get solutions to problems in real life. The process is used for the construction of different kinds of structures such as buildings, bridges, roads, factories as well as equipment. Engineers apply their discoveries to solving the issues in the environment. In our posts, we are talking about the top engineering colleges in Karnataka. In this post, I will be giving you more information on one of them, Raja Rajeshwari College of Engineering Bangalore.
Table of Contents
- Raja Rajeshwari College of Engineering Overview
- Raja Rajeshwari College of Engineering Bangalore Admission
- Raja Rajeshwari College of Engineering Courses Offered
- Raja Rajeshwari College of Engineering Bangalore Fee Structure
- Placements and Scope
- Rankings and Affiliations
- On Campus Facilities Offered
- College Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions
Raja Rajeshwari College of Engineering Overview
The Institution comes under the Moogambigai Charitable Trust and institution. It was founded in 2006. It is affiliated with VTU, Belagavi, and the courses are approved by the AICTE and the Government of Karnataka. The College has NAAC A + accreditation. The Campus is located off Bangalore Mysore Highway.
|Raja Rajeshwari College of Engineering
|Ramohalli Cross, Kumbalgodu, Mysore Road, Bangalore 560074 Karnataka
|Government of Karnataka, AICTE
|NAAC A +
|Both Boys and Girls
The vision of the institution is to provide an equal opportunity to the younger generation so as to build their skills, to create professionals in the stream of engineering. It aims to become a center for academic excellence, for giving higher education.
To strive to become the top institution in the field of engineering. To train and develop the students to become industry ready. Help to enhance knowledge in research and development, to make them competent, so as to benefit the society and community.
Why Study at Raja Rajeshwari College of Engineering Bangalore?
Raja Rajeshwari College of Engineering Bangalore is known to be the best engineering institution in the state of Karnataka. The Information and technology center offers the best platform for engineering aspirants who are looking for jobs and further studies. You should study here because:
- The institution is one of the best engineering colleges in the city.
- It is affiliated with VTU, Belagavi, and the courses are approved by AICTE as well as the Government of Karnataka.
- State-of-the-art campus infrastructure facilities such as Hostel, Workshop, Seminar Hall, Sports Facilities, etc. It is a fully Wi-fi enabled campus.
- The College is accredited with NAAC A + Accreditation.
- Faculty Members are qualified, experienced, and knowledgeable in their specialized areas.
Raja Rajeshwari College of Engineering Bangalore Admission
The admission procedure for the different courses offered at Raja Rajeshwari College of Engineering Bangalore is given below:
- Step 1: Register yourself with your name, email id, phone number, course preference, parents’ name, and phone number.
- Step 2: Fill up your personal details.
- Step 3: Upload the documents required.
- Step 4: Pay the application fees.
- Step 5: Take the printout of the completed application form.
Eligibility Criteria for B.E
B.E or Bachelor of Engineering is an undergraduate course for a duration of 4 years. Admissions to the course are based on the scores of KCET and COMEK examinations. To get admission to the program, you must satisfy the eligibility requirements:
- Aspirants must have passed 12th Standard/PUC with Physics and Mathematics, along with any of the subjects like Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Computer Science or Electronics.
- The minimum aggregate score for General candidates is 45%, and for SC/ST/OBC is 40%.
- He/ She should have a rank in any of the state or national-level entrance examinations.
Documents Required for B.E
During the time of admission to B.E, you must bring the following documents:
- 12th Standard/PUC Examination Marksheet.
- 10th Standard Marksheet.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
- Identity Proof.
- Copy of Aadhar Card.
- Recent photos.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Tech
M.Tech or Master of Technology is a postgraduate program for a duration of 2 years. The eligibility criteria for getting admission to M.Tech are:
- Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in any of the streams.
- The aggregate score of the bachelor course for General students should be 50%, and for SC/ST/OBC must be 45%.
- He/ She must have given any of the entrance examinations such as PGCET, COMEDK, NET, JEE Mains, and so on.
Documents Required for M.Tech
The given documents are needed to get admission to M.Tech:
- Bachelor Degree Scorecard.
- Bachelor Degree Passing Certificate.
- Certificate of Migration.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Category Certificate.
- Copy of Aadhar Card.
- Identity Proof.
- Recent photos.
Raja Rajeshwari College of Engineering Courses Offered
Raja Rajeshwari College of Engineering Bangalore offers undergraduate B.E, postgraduate M.Tech, and Doctoral Ph. D Degree. All the courses are affiliated with VTU and Belagavi, and courses are recognized by AICTE and Karnataka Government.
|Post Graduate Program(M. Tech)
|Computer Science and Engineering
|Doctoral Program (Ph.D.)
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E)
B.E is also known as Bachelor of Engineering. The UG course covers a period of 4 years. It is spread across 8 semesters. Engineering is the most preferred stream by many students. Many specializations provide enhanced knowledge in specialized areas. The B. Tech Course Specializations offered by the College are:
- B.E in Robotics and Automation
B.E in Robotics and Automation is a UG course for a duration of 4 years. The program was started in the year 2021-22. The intake of students per year is 60.
- B.E in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (AI&ML)
The undergraduate program is for a duration of 4 years. It is spread across 8 semesters. Artificial Intelligence emphasizes the development of intelligent machines who think like humans. Machine Learning comes under Artificial Intelligence.
- B.E in Civil Engineering
B.E in Civil Engineering is an undergraduate program for a time period of 4 years. Civil Engineering is among the most preferred specializations that deal with planning, design, construction as well as design. It is accredited by NAAC.
- B.E in Computer Science and Engineering
The program is an undergraduate course for a time period of 4 years. It covers over 8 semesters. The department has an incubation center and an industrial institute in collaboration with Infosys and various IT Companies in order to make them ready for the industry.
- B.E in Computer Science and Engineering (IoT and Cyber Security including Blockchain)
B.E in Computer Science and Engineering(IoT and Cyber Security including Blockchain) is an undergraduate course for a duration of 4 years. Cybersecurity refers to technological solutions used to protect the integrity of networks, programs as well as data from any outside attack. IoT is made to create smart infrastructural verticals across different streams.
- B.E in Electricals and Electronics Engineering
B.E in Electricals and Electronics Engineering is a course designed to provide a strong foundation of electricals and electronics, along with an understanding of mathematics and science. Hands-on training helps in the application of theoretical aspects in practical application.
- B.E in Electronics and Communication Engineering
The course is an undergraduate program for a duration of 4 years. It is accredited by the NBA. The Electronics and Communication Engineering program started in the year 2006. Project Based Learning is supplemented with the theoretical knowledge imparted to the students.
- B.E in Information Science and Engineering
B.E in Information Science and Engineering course develops the knowledge of the students in designing and managing computerized data processing as well as decision support. It emphasizes the implementation aspects of traditional information systems to help them to resolve the organization’s issues.
- B.E in Mechanical Engineering
The undergraduate program is covered for a duration of 4 years. Mechanical Engineering is the core discipline in the engineering stream. It helps the students develop competencies in the field of Production, Design, Thermal, Industrial Engineering, CAD, CAM as well as Robotics.
Post Graduate Programs (M.Tech)
- M. Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
M. Tech in CSE is a PG Course for a duration of 2 years. It is divided into 4 semesters. It emphasizes an advanced level of knowledge in computer engineering, networking, algorithms, computer architecture, and so on.
The College offers doctoral Ph. D program in the engineering stream. It is an advanced course in the engineering stream. Different specializations offered in the Ph. D Program are:
- Ph.D. in Civil Engineering
Ph. D in Civil Engineering is a doctoral program for a duration of 3 to 5 years. The program deals with the study of Designing, Construction, and maintaining physically and naturally made environments such as roads, canals, bridges, sewage systems, and so on.
- Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering
The doctoral course imparts in-depth knowledge, research, and insights into the field of computer science. The duration of the course is for a time period of 2 to 4 years, to a maximum of 6 years. Subjects taught in the course include advanced algorithms, statistical methods in AI, information security, and so on.
- Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering
Ph. D in Mechanical Engineering is a doctoral course in mechanics. It is a research-based course for a duration of around 5 to 8 years. The course lays emphasis on learning about various machines and related equipment.
- Ph.D. in Electronics and Communication Engineering
Ph. D in Electronics and Communication Engineering is a doctoral program for a duration of 4 to 5 years. The research-based program teaches students about the design, manufacture, installation, and operation of electronic equipment.
- Ph.D. in Electricals and Electronics Engineering
The doctoral program is a specialized course that teaches students about designing and operating electronic machines and systems. It is a course for a duration of 4 to 5 years. Students develop knowledge in the field of robotics and automation.
Raja Rajeshwari College of Engineering Bangalore Fee Structure
The fees structure for various courses offered at Raja Rajeshwari College of Engineering Bangalore is mentioned below:
- KEA CET Students
|Tuition fees to be paid to KEA
|College and VTU Fees for Karnataka Students
|College and VTU Fees for Non-Karnataka Students
- COMED-K Karnataka Students
|Tuition Fees to be paid in College
|College and VTU Fees
- COMED-K Non Karnataka Students
|Tuition Fees to be paid to the college
|College and VTU Fees
For the convenience of the parents and the students, the college has created a separate link for the online payment of fees. You just need to go to the link and create a user ID and Password. Using the ID, you will be able to proceed to the next procedures and make the online payment of fees. After making the payment, a receipt will be generated, which you can have as proof of fee payment.
Placements and Scope
The Training and Placement Department at the Raja Rajeshwari College of Engineering Bangalore is in charge of looking after the training, recruitment as well as placement-related activities. The Head of the Placement Cell is Mr. Parmeshwara. It provides quality education and organizes training and development programs such as seminars, conferences, guest lectures, personality development workshops, and mock interviews.
Training and Development Activities
The Training and Development Activities conducted by the Placement Cell are:
- Getting students placed for on-campus, off-campus, and pooled campus placements.
- Providing in-plant training for summer and winter internships.
- LIVE Project Support for final year students.
- Continuous Industry-Academia Interaction.
- Alumni and Pre-learning Activities.
- Counseling on job opportunities.
- Industrial Visits.
The Institution offers the best campus placements for undergraduate and postgraduate students. Companies across sectors like information technology, engineering, manufacturing, software development, and so on recruit students for final placements and internships. Recruiting Companies Visiting Campus are:
|Tata Consultancy Services
Rankings and Affiliations
Raja Rajeshwari College of Engineering Bangalore is ranked among the top engineering colleges in Karnataka. It comes under VTU, Belagavi, and the courses are recognized by AICTE and the Government of Karnataka. It has a good rank because of its course curriculum, experienced faculty, state-of-the-art infrastructure, and placements. Some of the important highlights are:
- The College is accredited with NAAC A + ranking.
- It also has ISO 9001:2015 Certification.
- Courses are recognized by NBA as well as AICTE.
- Corporate Alliance Partners include ICT Academy, Oracle Academy, and Palo Alto Networks.
On Campus Facilities Offered
Raja Rajeshwari College of Engineering Bangalore Campus is located at Bangalore Mysore Highway. The Conducive location ensures connectivity with bus, train as well as air. The Institution ensures a safe and secure place for students who come to pursue their education here. Bangalore City is a modern, young, and vibrant city, which offers ample opportunities across different sectors. Students are made to feel at home while studying during the course time. Some of the on-campus facilities offered on campus are:
Faculty Members and Students of the college are provided free treatment in the in-house hospital. They are required to show their ID Cards. There are psychiatric doctors who counsel the students on a regular basis.
The cafeteria at the Raja Rajeshwari College of Engineering Bangalore offers the best quality refreshment and snacks for the students, faculty, and community members. Varieties of South Indian, North Indian, and Chinese Dishes are available at reasonable prices.
Each Department at the institution has excellent lab facilities, where the students are given hands-on training to improve their skills. New and updated equipment helps to build the knowledge of students.
Sports and Recreation
The Institution has excellent sports facilities for games such as basketball, volleyball, football, cricket as well as hockey. There is a gymnasium within the premises. The trainers give Intensive Training. Students are encouraged in inter and intra-college tournaments.
Apart from the facilities above, the other amenities available on campus are:
- Central Library.
- Computer Centre.
- Conference Hall.
- Seminar Hall.
- In-House Banking.
College Contact Details
- Address: Ramohalli Cross, Kumbalgodu, Mysore Road, Bangalore 560074 Karnataka.
- Nearest Bus Stop: Ramohalli Cross 180 m.
- Nearest Metro Station: Kengeri Station 4.9 km.
- Distance from Majestic Railway Station: 20.9 km.
You can also check out my article on Impact College of Engineering Bangalore.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. To which University is the Raja Rajeshwari College of Engineering Bangalore affiliated to?
The College is affiliated to VTU, Belagavi.
2. Are the courses offered by the Raja Rajeshwari College of Engineering Bangalore approved?
Yes, the courses are approved by AICTE and Government of Karnataka.
3. Does Raja Rajeshwari College of Engineering have NAAC Accreditation?
Yes, Raja Rajeshwari College of Engineering has NAAC A+ Accreditation.
4. What are the courses offered by the Raja Rajeshwari Institution?
The Institution offers undergraduate B.E, post graduate M. Tech and Doctoral Ph. D Programs.
5. How many specializations are given in the B.E Course?
There are 9 specializations given in the B.E Course.
6. Is there any entrance examination for the B.E Course admission?
Yes. you have to write KCET and COMEDK for admission to the B.E Course.
7. What is the duration of the M.Tech Degree?
M. Tech is a postgraduate degree for a duration of 2 years.
8. Is hostel accommodation provided to the students by Raja Rajeshwari College of Engineering Bangalore?
Yes, hostel accommodation is provided to the students by the Raja Rajeshwari College of Engineering Bangalore.
A small ask
It is good to know that you are following our posts on a regular basis. If you like the posts, like and share them with your family and friends. Kindly write a review about the college in the comments section below. Tell us about the pros and cons of college. Your views can help your junior make a better career decision. Thank you for your valuable time and review!