Hello! We sincerely welcome you to our blog. If you have just finished your high school studies or are planning to go to graduate school, you might wonder what to do next. Sri Raghavendra College Of Pharmacy Chitradurga (SRCP) helps you build a career in pharmacy with the courses offered at the college. In this respect, it is deserving of noting that students should research all about the college in depth as we did below. If a profession in pharmacy allures you, we have gathered the most trustworthy information for you. We will also provide some information on how much is the fees, how to ace the admission. Read the article carefully to learn about it. It would be best if you went through enrolling in a suitable college course.
Table of Contents
- Sri Raghavendra Pharmacy College Overview
- Admissions to Raghavendra Pharmacy College
- Pharmacy Courses Offered
- Program Fees Structure
- Placements & Career Scope
- Rankings and Achievements
- On-Campus Facilities Offered
- College Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions
Sri Raghavendra Pharmacy College Overview
Sri Raghavendra College Of Pharmacy Chitradurga is a private college that offers undergraduate and a diploma in pharmacy. The college is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences and recognized by the Karnataka Government.
The college provides a degree in B. Pharm of 4 years and a D. Pharm of 2 years to qualify the learners for high-level technical skills in Pharmaceutical Sciences. The faculty aid the students in exploring various levels of pharmacy course that can support you begin a pharmaceuticals career.
|Name||Sri Raghavendra College Of Pharmacy Chitradurga|
|Address||K.B Extension, Fort Road, Chitradurga Pincode – 577501.|
|Affiliated to||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences|
|Recognized by||Government of Karnataka|
|Hostel||Available for both boys and girls|
Vision: To work hard, have sincere communication, a strong focus on teamwork, and a high level of commitment. The college has a visionary culture permitting and focusing on adopting the current day challenges while also respective obligations to the society and nation at large.
Mission: Sri Raghavendra College Of Pharmacy Chitradurga has a mission to impart quality teaching to all areas of society. Since then, the college has caused service to the community in the areas of pharmacy by establishing Institutes.
- The college has an admiringly knowledgeable and determined faculty to contribute significantly to improving people’s health worldwide via quality Education, Clinical Innovations, and High-impact Research.
- The students even get the placement facility with access to the continued interaction with industry to confirm that the learning program stays applicable to the changing scenarios in Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Furthermore, they offer offers many inter-professional options and athletic, cultural, and recreational training on campus.
Why Choose SRCP?
Sri Raghavendra College Of Pharmacy Chitradurga strives to be an ideal of intersectional inclusive distinction and promote intercultural engagement. They are committed to being consciously inclusive in the culture and curriculum to provide the best education.
The students and staff carry out theoretical work in the college labs for research purposes. The college’s state-of-the-art research continually aims to upgrade the quality of its teaching and vigorously partakes in research.
The college offers guidance to students to choose the right path and explore all possible opportunities. They understand each student’s needs and help students find ways to make his/her dreams come true.
Admissions to Raghavendra Pharmacy College
After finishing the application process, students can apply for the Bachelor’s or Diploma program courses. Admissions are constructed per the INC guidelines and the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences norms. The applicants get the prospectus and the application from the Principal.
- The official SRCP website of the college provides the admission form for the course to apply for.
- Students must submit an online application for admission along with any supporting documentation asked by the college.
- Students must follow the instruction so there will be no discrepancy during the admission procedure.
- The chosen applicants then get notified for document verification and further necessary steps.
- The candidate chosen for access must settle the required charges at admission. Pay fee through the demand draft (in favour of university name-SRCP), net banking, and cash.
|Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)||Diploma of Pharma|
Documents Required For B.Pharm
- Students must have a valid examination certificate with their date of birth and other details.
- Transfer Certificate from the university in which the applicant studied last.
- Memorandum of Marks of the qualifying exam suitable for admission, i.e., Equivalent Examination and Intermediate.
- A migration certificate is not needed for Karnataka students.
- Social status Certification if the person is from the SC/ST/Backward classes given by an Officer specified.
- Passport-size photographs (10).
- SSLC, 10th Grade Marks Card or another comparable document.
- 12th marks sheet.
- Character/Conduct Certificate.
- Immigration permit (Other than Karnataka candidates only).
- Certificate of Transfer.
- Students are required to complete their fees before the new session commences.
- The applicant should provide the original certificate as the college prescribed.
- The syllabus and curriculum for the program will be specified from time to time by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS).
- If applicants are an OBC/ SC / ST / Category–I, the minimum percentage for admission to Pharmacy programs shall be subject to change and given concerning the merit list.
- The college’s cut-off exclusively depends upon the merit list of the particular admission year.
Pharmacy Courses Offered
Since 2000, the college has equipped its learners with great learning backgrounds in a national context. Till you complete the bachelor’s or diploma course, by that time, you will have the development and success of getting placed in the dream companies.
|Bachelor of Pharmacy||4 years|
|Diploma of Pharmacy||2 years|
Bachelor of Pharmacy
The Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharmacy) is an integrated course prescribed from time to time by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences. The bachelor’s program allows the learners to understand the topic by bringing through pharmaceutical technology, pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical chemistry, Dispensing and Hospital Pharmacy, Applied Biochemistry, and more, offering strong career support. It develops knowledge across fundamental systems and clinical sciences.
The four-year course is supported by the Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) and AICTE, which allows you to produce connections and use concepts learned in the classroom to decipher real-world patient situations alongside practising pharmacists and other professionals. The college creates an excellent destination via this course to meet the health care demand of the research centres, pharma industry, clinics, govt. agencies, and the community at large.
The course has 8 semesters, and each course is divided into theory and practical.
|Semester Wise Course Details|
Diploma in Pharmacy
A diploma in pharmacy is a career-oriented pharmacy course delivered by a competent faculty. The course is prepared with the concept of changing learners’ careers in the pharmaceutical enterprise and the most recognized pharmaceuticals company.
It was noted that the students who passed out with a D.Pharma degree successfully got respectable jobs. Considerable forthcoming candidates lean towards seeking a “Diploma Pharmacy program” to be engaged in the applicable industry for consistent development.
A two-year course covers the pharmacy education fundamentals, such as involving chemistry in the pharmaceutical industry and experimental and theoretical understanding of pharmacology, biochemistry, and toxicology.
It is divided into two parts, with each course having separate theory and practical classes.
|Course Level||Syllabus Details|
Program Fees Structure
No doubt, students might see the fees as a significant problem while taking the course. So it might be tough to explain the fee structures every time to the students so we have included the details below as we have found that on average costs can range considerably per year in India.
B Pharm Fee Structure
|Quota||Tuition Fee Per Year||Total Fees|
|General||Rs. 21,430/-||Rs. 85,720/-|
Hostel Fee Structure
|For B. Pharm Students||For D. Pharm Students|
Loans and scholarships
Enrolling in a diploma or bachelor’s program is accessible with college scholarships and financial aid benefits. Students can check with the admission cell to determine how to complete their education payment. Sri Raghavendra College Of Pharmacy helps its learner fund their dream course through loans and suggest other aid. Most departments function with each learner one-on-one to discover as many sources of loan requirements as possible. The college may provide scholarship schemes for the students, and it is encouraged to apply for financial aid from different governmental and private bodies.
Placements & Career Scope
Finding suitable employment after graduating from university can be challenging if you try to accomplish it independently. Direction from the right mentors can lessen your journey to a significant degree. The Sri Raghavendra College Of Pharmacy reviews points out that professionals at the campus equip the students the career counselling assistance who require help in making judgments for their employment.
Students have many opportunities to pick from and can quickly gain a high-paying assignment right at the start of their careers. The institute trains and supports the scholars in the placement process. It endeavours to deliver industry-compliant aptitude and stresses quality, self-learning, discipline, and standards.
Career After Pharmacy
- After completing the course, students can opt for the program with further career prospects.
- Students can work for clinics or private drug units, and Pharm graduates may even begin their drug stores.
- The college equips the students to work in various divisions/ sections such as manufacturing, quality control, process control, and marketing.
- Significant jobs for the students are available in the private and Government sectors.
Relevant Job Opportunities
- Community Pharmacist.
The students may be connected with the community pharmacies during the placements varying from self-sustaining business owners to new chains to prominent multinational corporations. You will have the chance to partake in the different functions linked with a community pharmacy, where you may interact with the care, patients, and clients.
- Insight/Interprofessional Learning Jobs.
These provide you with a broad appreciation of other healthcare professions and functions. Placements may be in a unique pharmacy position or a healthcare background that is not directly linked to the pharmacy. Placements are based on learners from different fields, for example, medicine or nursing, and permit students to discover together in a clinical background.
- Government Jobs.
Both state and central governments have placements for the learners seeking jobs in such institutions. They have given the exam to be selected as pharmacy graduates even if the openings are more infrequent, as they want to guarantee a government position. At present, getting one job is demanding, and getting a government job can be challenging. However, if you do, it will give you a lifetime guarantee and respect in the community.
Many pharmacy colleges and academic institutions recruit B. pharma graduates as educators with good salary packages. People who want to start a job immediately after finishing the pharmacy course should opt for this job.
- Hospital Pharmacy Jobs.
Such placements are offered at many additional hospital sites and will allow you to participate in hands-on pharmacy in various clinical settings.
Placements throughout the course start with an introduction to the NHS and basic policies, like infection control, handling drug records, and devising patient care programs.
- Clinical Services.
- Pharmacoinformatic and Academics.
- Pharmaceutical Marketing.
- Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Research & Development.
- Pharmaceutical – Regulatory Affairs.
College placements help you discover:
- Placements abroad.
- Break and summer work placements.
- Foundation year training or workshop.
- Professional work experience.
Rankings and Achievements
An educational institution’s rankings are important before paying the Sri Raghavendra College Of Pharmacy Chitradurga fees. It will be considered when starting the admissions process. Students and parents must have a basic understanding of college rankings in order to make the best decision for their future.
The college is known for producing deserving students each year and is one of the great pharmacy institutions with many new applicants considering it. The college has a long-standing standing for excellence and provides students with the skills they need to succeed in their chosen careers.
The college is recognized by the A.I.C.T.E & Pharmacy Council of India, which indicates its credibility as an outstanding educational institution in pharmacy.
On-Campus Facilities Offered
Sri Raghavendra College of Pharmacy Chitradurga has a well-developed playground and an athletic track. The students actively participate in the annual sports meet and other sports tournaments. This allows them to stay fit and healthy and develop their teamwork skills. This helps them stay physically fit and also provides an opportunity to showcase their talent in indoor and outdoor games like volleyball, cricket, football, hockey, basketball, Kabaddi, Carrom, badminton, and chess. Expert coaching is also equipped to help beginners hone the students’ sports skills.
The college has a team of top professional, skilful, and dedicated Faculties who guide students to produce para-medical staff at par with medical staff. To bridge the gap between practicals and theory, we have visiting members of faculties comprising medical faculty and para-medical professionals. Our staff is committed to giving the top possible education and training to our students to help the community to the best of their abilities.
Institute is proud of its state-of-the-art labs that are equipped with the latest and quick types of equipment delivered to the researchers. The students are given appropriate clothing, and gadgets are supplied. All security standards are strictly observed for the safety of all the students. The students are offered repeated hands-on exercises to evolve specialists in their domains.
Sri Raghavendra College Of Pharmacy Chitradurga has a good collection of books ranging from dictionaries to encyclopedias manuals, textbooks, medical reviews, and annuals from various medical organizations procured from various sources. This allows students to have a wide variety of resources at their disposal when researching or studying for class.
The college has a full LAN, as well as Wi-Fi, enabled on campus. This allows students with computers to have full access to the internet and different software on campus. The college also has computer labs with PCs loaded with different software for students to use. This makes the college a great place for students to get their education.
Sri Raghavendra College Of Pharmacy Chitradurga offers counselling and guidance to students that help them seek better career prospects.
Regardless of how rigorously you research universities or think through your degree options, it never feels like enough, and the added stress of your hectic schedule only makes it seem worse. It is recommended to turn to experts for counselling in such a circumstance. They’ll act on your behalf. This is the kind of service we provide here, coupled with extensive information about pharmacy schools. As a result, read our blog for additional information and consider including us in your vacation by contacting us immediately for more information.
College Contact Details
Address: Sri Raghavendra College Of Pharmacy, K.B Extension, Fort Road, Chitradurga Pin Code – 577501
- Contact Number: +91 9448137253, +91 9148347851.
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to get admission to Sri Raghavendra College Of Pharmacy D.Pharma?
Students should have passed the 10+2 examination in Science of any recognized Board of Higher Education with 50% marks.
2. What are all courses available for a student seeking a future in pharmacy?
The college offers a Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharmacy) and a Diploma of Pharmacy (D.Pharma).
3. How to get admission at Sri Raghavendra College Of Pharmacy as a student?
There are a lot of ways to get into pharmacy college, and the application is different for every course. Contact the admin staff you're interested in to find out more specifics.
4. What are the Eligibility Criteria for Pharmacy Course?
Students must have the minimum qualification, which is designed as 12th in Science subjects with PCM or PCB with a minimum of 50% marks, and age should be 17 years at the time of admission. For any query relating to student welfare, the students can reach email@example.com.
5. Is there any hostel facility available for outside students?
Yes, the college has dedicated in-house hostels, separate men and women. The hostels comprise an in-house mess facility to ensure hygienic food for the students.
6. Does the hospital offer any placement to the students?
In the Pharm D. course, yes, the placement is provided along with the course.
7. Do students have access to transportation services?
Yes, students have access to the best transportation services at the college. Sri Raghavendra College Of Pharmacy delivers its transportation facilities to all students.
8. What facilities are there in the college for the students?
The college offers all the necessary facilities, such as classrooms with practical teaching and learning aids. A sound library, world-class computer centre, and other laboratories, cafeterias, hostels, labs, transportation, and more.
9. What is the scope of getting admission to Sri Raghavendra College Of Pharmacy?
Any student admitted to Sri Ragavendra College Of Pharmacy knows that the faculty's entire focus remains on the student's overall development and becoming a great professional in the field.
If you are interested to check out another pharmacy college, you can click and follow the link below to go through my detailed post on:
A Sincere Request to Our Readers:
We assume that every one of you must have come across information about institutions that was incongruous when you were submitting an application for a prestigious dentistry college degree. You must admit how challenging and unpleasant it is. Therefore, we cordially welcome you to visit our comments section and offer a truthful assessment of the college. We’re certain that all of the passionate kids will like it!