|Apply for Admission 2022-23|
Welcome to the blog about nursing colleges. Today I’ll be speaking about one of the best nursing colleges in Bangalore. The college’s name is Vydehi Institute of Nursing.
Today the field of nursing has improved a lot and provides countless job opportunities. It is important to study nursing in a college with a good reputation and quality of education. Vydehi Institute of Nursing is one such college.
The college is well known for its academic excellence and the quality of staff. The facilities they provide to the students are top class. Its a dream of every nursing student to study in one such college.
I’ll be discussing the courses offered, the fee structure, the facilities provided, the admission process, etc concerning Vydehi Nursing College, Bangalore.
Table of Contents
- College Overview
- Courses Available
- Facilities in Vydehi Institute of Nursing
- Departments and Faculties
- Hostel Facility
- Eligibility for Admission
- Documents for Admission
- Vydehi Institute of Nursing Fee Structure
- Ranking and Reputation
- Admission Procedure
- Application Procedure
- Scholarship Details
- Contact Details
- Ownership Type: Private.
- No. of Faculties: 120.
- Campus Area: 60 acres.
- Founded Year: 2003.
- Approved by: INC.
- No. of Students: 710.
- BSc Nursing.
- MSC Nursing.
- Post Certificate B.Sc. Nursing.
Facilities in Vydehi Institute of Nursing
I had listed the major facilities available in Vydehi Nursing College and Hospital below. I collected it through my personal research both offline and online.
- Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences is a hospital with 1600 beds, provided on the hi-tech medical college campus.
- Consists of various modern teaching aids and computer assistance with internet facilities.
- The college has vell spacious and ventilated classrooms with audiovisual and smart class facilities.
- Transport facilities for field trips, clinical, and observational visits, are available.
- The sports facilities include outdoor games and indoor games. Outdoor games like Basketball, Volleyball, Football, etc are available in the college. There is also a large playground for athletic and field events like running, javelin, Etc.
Departments and Faculties
The details given below are the brief of the faculties of Vydehi Nursing College in Bangalore.
- Medical-Surgical Nursing: Mrs. Smitha Joshua.
- Fundamentals of Nursing: Mrs. Reji Jose.
- Child Health (Pediatric) Nursing: Mrs. Rani Paul.
- Obstetric And Gynaecological Nursing: Mrs. Menaga.
- Mental Health (Psychiatric) Nursing: Mr. Kurudimathada Jayaraja.
- Community Health Nursing: Mrs. Shani E Mathew.
- No. of Rooms -150.
- Maximum Capacity – 400.
- Facilities – WiFi, Mess, Laundry, Playing ground, GYM, Library, TV room/
- Hostel Fees – Rs.5000 /month.
- No. of Rooms – 300.
- Maximum Capacity – 600.
- Facilities – WiFi, Mess, Laundry, Playing ground, Library, TV room.
- Hostel Fees – Rs.5000 /month.
Eligibility for Admission
The eligibility criteria for securing admission in the Vydehi Institute of Nursing are as follows:
- Candidates should have completed 17 years on or before the 31st day of December, of the year of admission
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum of not less than 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English has taken together in the qualifying examination (Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes or other backward classes, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English took together in the qualifying examination should not be less than 40%).
Documents for Admission
The documents for admission are different for different courses. The general list of documents needed is given below.
- SSLC and PUC Certificates.
- Migration Certificates.
- Transfer Certificates.
- Conduct Certificates.
- Medical Fitness Certificates.
- Passport size photographs.
- Eligibility Certificate from RGUHS.
- B.Sc. Nursing Certificates (for PG).
- GNM Certificate (for PC B.Sc.).
Vydehi Institute of Nursing Fee Structure
- General Nursing and Midwifery – Not Available.
- Post Certificate B.Sc. Nursing – Not Available.
- Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing – Not Available.
- M.Sc. Nursing – Not Available.
The fee structure mentioned for each course is not including the charges for examination and hosel facilities. The college may charge extra amounts for transportation, books, material fee, etc for the additional services they provide.
The cultural and sports event may cost a negligible amount of money but is totally worth it. The examination fees will be different for each course and should be paid to the university. The hostel fee may vary depending upon the facilities you choose in the hostel.
Ranking and Reputation
Vydehi Institute of Nursing is ranked among the top 5 nursing colleges in Bangalore with the accreditation of the Gov. of Karnataka, INC, KNC, KSDNEB, and RGUHS.
The college has a very good reputation for qualified lecturers, facilities, and placement for the graduates.
The college has won many awards in the field of nursing in the past decade. the college is also famous for the promotion of extracurricular activities among students.
Nursing is one of the fields which has a huge demand for the workforce. Several job opportunities are awaiting the nurses both in foreign nations as well as in our nation. The salary nurses receive in foreign nations is very promising.
Government jobs are also awaiting the nurses in large numbers. the graduates can opt for a government job if they qualify for it in the psc examination.
The teaching field is also open for nurses in numerous nursing colleges. Here they receive a salary based on their experience in the field and they get promotions to become the principal and such higher posts.
The admission procedure to Vydehi Nursing College, Bangalore is given below.
- Admission is open to all candidates from all parts of India and abroad, but they must meet the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates and admitted once a year, in August/September (UG), and May/October (PG).
- Duration of the course:
- General Nursing & Midwifery Programme – 3 years.
- M.Sc. Nursing Programme – 2 years.
- B.Sc Nursing Programme – 4 years.
- P.B. B.Sc Nursing Programme – 2 years.
You can apply for VINS, Bangalore through both Offline and online procedures. If you want to join Vydehi Nursing College at a competitive fee and scholarship you can call or mail me. I will try my best to revert back as soon as possible.
- To get admission to the college, approach the college personally or visit the college’s official website.
- Download the application form.
- Fill in the complete personal details.
- Attach the attested copies of the needed documents
- Send it via registered post or speed post to the college address.
- Wait for a reply from college.
- Appear directly in person for the admission procedure conducted in the college.
Vydehi Institute of Nursing promotes the education of needy students by providing them with various scholarship plans. The scholarship is also provided to the students who excel merit-wise.
The college also allows the students to receive government scholarships.
Students can also receive scholarships for disability and community scholarships if they have the necessary documents.
Admission Helpline: +91-79078 87585.
The college is situated in a location where transportation means are very effective. The distance from the airport, railway station and bus station is not much so the students can easily travel. The college is situated in the city so the students can avail themselves of all the services and shops.
- The college is 42 kilometers away from Bangalore international airport.
- The college is 16 kilometers away from Bangalore railway station.
- The college is 21 kilometers away from the BMTC bus station.
The students can reach the college from the airport, railway station, and BMTC bus station in a time of one hour, twenty minutes, and half an hour respectively.
Vydehi Institute of Nursing is one of the best nursing colleges situated in Bangalore. It is famous for its quality in teaching and the facilities they provide. The college provides good infrastructure, excellent laboratories, well-maintained libraries, etc which will help to provide a learning ambiance. The care for extracurricular activities by the college takes the stress off the students.
Since the demand for nurses is very high both in abroad nations and our country, placement will be definite. The interview board checks the college in which the applicant has studied. It is in such circumstances the students who had studied in colleges like Vydehi Institute of Nursing excel over others.
Vydehi Institute of Nursing gives emphasis to education and they provide excellent practical sessions that enable the student to be confident in the field of nursing. The feedback from the former students of the college itself is proof that this college is one of the best in the field of the nursing career.
If you have any doubts regarding what I spoke about today or if you want to learn more about the Vydehi Institute of Nursing, please leave a comment.