Welcome to another detailed post about BSc nursing admission and BSc nursing fees in Private College. In this article, I will give you an idea about the fees of BSc nursing in private nursing colleges. I guess you know about the course, its scope, salary expectations, etc.
Here I will only be talking about fee structure in private B.Sc nursing colleges. Government nursing college fees will be available on the respected state entrance examination committee’s official website.
I will be giving you an idea about the BSc nursing course fee in different locations, where I have partnered with nursing colleges. Fees will be different in different colleges and locations. For example, BSc nursing fees in Kerala will be different from BSc nursing fees in UP.
Table of Contents
BSc Nursing Fees in Private College
We are partnered with more than 75 nursing colleges in India and the fee structure range from low to high. We have BSc nursing fees in private colleges starting from Rs.2 lakhs to Rs.4 lakhs of a total package, including tuition fees, hostel, food, and extra charges.
But most of the low-cost colleges will be located on the outskirts and won’t be very easy to travel to. I would prefer all the candidates to choose colleges which are easy to reach via road, rail, and air.
As I told you earlier, packages will be different for different colleges in different locations. BSc nursing fees in Bangalore won’t be the same as BSc nursing fees in Chennai.
Before deciding about the fee and your budget, I would like to tell you a few things to see while choosing a nursing college for admission.
The year-wise BSc nursing fee structure in private college with us are as follows:
- First Year – Rs.55,000.
- Second Year – Rs.55,000.
- Third Year – Rs.55,000.
- Fourth Year – Rs.55,000.
- Hostel and Food – Rs.40,000 per year.
- Extra charges – Rs.20,000.
Scholarship in BSc Nursing Admission
For selected candidates, we will be providing scholarships depending on their marks and other criteria. We also provide scholarships under the sports quota too.
Few of the selected candidates will be able to study with a scholarship of up to 80%. All these depend on many criteria by the college or university.
Choosing a Private Nursing College
Before searching for a BSc nursing fee in private colleges, you must understand how to choose a college. Choose nursing colleges that have:
- Affiliation: The college must be affiliated with a reputed university.
- Government Approved: The college must be approved by the government of India and the respective state government.
- Recognized by Nursing Council of India: Last year many nursing colleges lost their approvals. So before joining any nursing college, check with the approval from the Nursing Council of India.
- Faculties: Opt for colleges that only have faculties, who can provide you complete practical exposure.
- Patient Exposure: BSc nursing includes both theoretical and practical sessions. To treat the patients the college must have partnered with a good hospital with excellent patient flow.
- Location: See whether the college is easy to reach from your home town. 80% of students joining nursing are girls and their safety is our priority.
So, keep all these points in mind while choosing a nursing college in India.
Before I conclude I would like to tell you that, it will be better to join colleges as soon as possible, this year. Because, there will be at least 30% more demand for professional courses due to the pandemic and lockdowns, going on in the country.
I guess I had given you great information about the fee structure in a nursing college in a private college. If you felt this information is worth sharing, please do share it with your friends and family.
If you have any query feel free to contact us via phone on Whatsapp at +91-82178 34627. You can also comment on your queries below for further follow-ups about the BSc nursing fee structure in a private college. You can also check my post about BSc nursing admission in Kerala.