|Apply for Admission 2021-22|
The sole aim of Christain college is to offer quality education to younger people of all sections of society. Now, the college offers various courses that are affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore University, Bharathiar University, and Mysore University.
The courses offered by the college are approved by the Indian Nursing Council, Karnataka Nursing Council, and Govt. of Karnataka. The Christian group of the college ensures high-quality learning and teaching facilities to facilitate the growth of students.
The courses offered by the college are thoroughly reviewed, scrutinized and multidisciplinary. Courses also ensure to meet professional standards and quality education. A friend of mine is pursuing a course in this college and as per his personal experience, the college is also providing personality and moral development courses along with course education.
You can also read:
Table of Contents
- College Overview
- Courses Available
- Facilities in Christian Nursing College
- Departments and Faculties
- Hostel Facility
- Eligibility for Admission
- Documents for Admission
- Christian Nursing College Fee Structure
- Ranking and Reputation
- Admission Procedure
- Application Procedure
- Scholarship Details
- Contact Details
- Ownership Type: Private.
- No. of Faculties: 98.
- Campus Area: 15 acres.
- Founded Year: 2000.
- Approved by: Indian Nursing Council.
- No. of Students: 450.
- BSc Nursing.
- MSc Nursing.
The nursing course offered by the college is truly an honored and trusted course. Also, it is one of the most diverse of all professionals in the health care sector. The courses are focused on giving care to families, communities, individuals, etc. They could be part of changing the quality of life.
The Christian College of Nursing offers three courses.
Bachelor of Science – Nursing
Sc. nursing will make students capable of the following things.
- To develop various useful skills like evaluation, implementation, planning, outcomes, and diagnosis, etc.
- They also learn how to work with team members, therapists, patients, families, and physicians.
- They learn how to treat illness and focus more on living a healthy life.
- Candidates are trained with practical exposure and quality in various levels of nursing standards.
- They also get practical experience of code of ethics, maintaining the credentials, competencies, and standards.
- Students are also exposed to the area of critical thinking, proper judgment, etc.
Masters of Science – Nursing
Along with the bachelor courses the Christian college also offers a master’s course in nursing. For opting for this course a person should have completed their bachelor’s degree. The main objective of pursuing masters course is:
- Increasing the credential processes required for special professional practice.
- The course also opens doors to various good jobs, nurse practitioners, advance practicing, etc.
- The main focus of the course is on the clinical specialty.
Along, with these two bog courses, the college also offers few general using courses and midwifery. The study of GNM covers general health and midwifery in the field of nursing. The program is designed to prepare general nurses who can be a part of the health team and can efficiently deal with the challenges in both clinics and hospitals and other health organizations.
The learning program of GNM includes
- Patient care.
- Rehabilitation etc.
The course is designed to be job oriented in which students can also upgrade themselves to higher studies. The specializations of GNM nursing include:
Facilities in Christian Nursing College
Being one of the topmost nursing colleges of Bangalore, the college is equipped with below facilities.
Studies without proper practice are of no worth. Keeping this thing in mind the college is associated with many specialized hospitals where a candidate can perform medical practices. These hospitals are
- General hospitals.
- Hospital Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiology.
- Seventeen-day Adventist medical center.
- Kidwai memorial institute of Oncology.
- Cadabams Psychiatric rehabilitation center.
- Mediscope Dharwad Mental hospital.
- Cox town and D j Maternity center.
The main quality of the college campus is that it is located in a very peaceful area with the below qualities:
- Transport facilities.
- Library with a good collection of books.
- Hi-tech audiovisual and seminar hall.
- Wi-Fi facility.
- IT labs.
- Guaranteed placement.
- Separate hostel facilities for girls and boys.
- Personality development programs.
- Limited students in every class.
- Regular interaction of teachers with parents.
- Affiliation with Western Trinity University.
- The faculty is well experienced.
Departments and Faculties
The college offering various courses in nursing is having a big department with a well-educated head of the department. The faculty selected by the HOD is equipped with the below qualities.
- The faculty is well educated.
- The faculty of college have their own way of teaching which also help nonperformer to perform well and gain good knowledge.
- They have a disciplined environment in which the faculty should follow and teaches their students to follow the same.
- The faculty aims in promoting education in the students along with basic development courses like moral development, aptitude and attitude development, personality development, etc.
- No. of Rooms -100.
- Maximum Capacity – 400.
- Facilities – Wifi, Power back up, Security, 24 Hours water supply, CCTV.
- Hostel Fees – Rs.72,000/year.
- No. of Rooms – 150.
- Maximum Capacity – 450.
- Facilities – Wifi, CCTV, Security, Recreation Area, Locker Facility.
- Hostel Fees – Rs.72,000/year.
Eligibility for Admission
A candidate who is seeking admission in this college should meet below eligibility criteria, failing to which can result in cancellation of admission.
- A candidate should have a qualification certificate of 10 + 2 or equivalent exam.
- A candidate should have a good physical and mental health.
- A candidate should be of a minimum of 17 years old and a maximum 35 years old.
- A candidate should have obtained a minimum of 45% of max in the previous qualifying exam.
Documents for Admission
While taking admission in a college a college form is filled. There are few documents that are also required along with the admission form. So, if you are trying to get admission in Christian college of Nursing, keep below documents ready
- Ten passport size photos and 10 stamp size photos.
- 10th/SSLC certificate.
- Course completion certificate.
- Eligibility certificate.
- Diploma/degree certificate.
- Registration +2 or equivalent certificate.
- School leaving certificate or transfer certificate.
- Course & conduct certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Any other merit certificate (if any).
Christian Nursing College Fee Structure
- BSc Nursing – Rs.70,000/year.
- GNM – Rs.40,000/year.
- MSc Nursing – Rs.60,000/year.
The fee of the college is one of the most important factors on the basis of which a candidate makes his selection. So, as per my research, the fee structure of the college is categorized in the below criteria.
- College fee: – Anyone who is taking admission in any of the courses of the Christian college of Nursing has to pay a certain amount of college fees. The college fee includes their tuition fee, college administration charges, college maintenance charges, college library charges, etc. For the course duration of any time, the fee needs to be paid per semester. So, if a candidate is selecting a course for 3 years then they have to pay fee 6 times in 3 years i.e. fee per semester.
- Hostel fee: – For the local Bangalore people hostel is not required, however, there are people who are not from Bangalore but have taken admission in this college for these candidates the college provided hostel facility and for providing the facility college charge hostel fee. Like college fee, hostel fee is also paid each semester. So, if a person wants to vacate the hostel and live on their own, then they can do the same after the completion of one semester. In this case, you need not pay the hostel fee for the remaining semesters.
- Hostel mess/canteen fee: – Every hostel in the campus is having a canteen for having their meal. Food is also provided from campus and again for availing the same, a monthly bill is generated which a candidate needs to pay to the hostel canteen authority.
- Examination fee: – As you all know for clearing any semester a person has to go through some exams which can be availed by paying the examination fee.
The fee is categorized in various categories by the sum total of the same is not more than as per government standards. So the fee of the college is easily affordable and a person can easily make their future bright by opting for a course in this famous college.
Ranking and Reputation
Christian college of nursing is a well-known college in Bangalore and possesses a good reputation in the field of education. The college is famous for the below factors.
- Well educated faculty.
- Good campus area.
- 100% placement of all students.
- Well maintained and separate hostel facilities for girls and boys.
- Library facilities for all the students.
- Course books from the library, given in token basis. Tokens are issues at the time of admission.
A well-known college with 100% placement. Yes, Christian college offers 100% placement to its students. For availing the same a person should be fulfilling below criteria
- A candidate should have passed all of the semesters with a minimum of 45% marks.
- A person should not have any reappearance in any exam or if they are having they should have cleared it on time.
- A candidate should be in the last year of their course.
For taking admission to any college a person has to go through a planned admission procedure set by the college. In this admission procedure, a candidate has to fulfill minimum eligibility criteria and has to follow certain rules and regulations of the college.
Details of the same could be availed from the college website, and still of the same is not clear then the candidate can call of college hotline number +91-8217834627.
For taking admission to the college every year few applications are invited. These application forms could be filled online or a physical form could be availed form the college directly. A person needs to pay the brochure fee to avail from both online or offline.
After filling the form a candidate has to submit the form back to college before the deadline. The application for of Christian college of nursing includes the below fields.
- Course opted.
- Name of the candidate as per SSLC.
- Date of birth.
- Place of birth.
- Phone number.
- Email ID.
- Mother Tongue.
- Father’s Name.
- Mother’s Name.
- Qualified examination passes.
- Year of passing.
- Class/grade obtained.
- Subject studied.
This well-known college of nursing offers a scholarship course for hardworking students. They select top students who have performed outstandingly in their exams and offer scholarships to them. The only criteria to avail the scholarship are.
- You should be a student at a Christian college.
- You should be performed outstandingly in your course.
Admission Helpline: +91-8217834627.
Distance is just a number that could be covered in very little time. Christian College of Nursing, Bangalore can be easily approached from bus stands, railway stations, and airports. Let me throw some light on the distance and time required to cover the distance.
Railway station: – From the railway station a person has to travel 18.1 KM which could be covered in a time of 30 minutes.
Airport: – There are many people who must be trying to reach the college from the airport. So the distance they have to cover for reaching the college is 27.1 KM and which can be easily covered in 39 minutes.
Bus stand: – College is located at a distance of 19.4 Km from the bus stand. A student can easily cover this distance in 35 minutes.
From the above post, you must have concluded to take admission in the college. Well, the source of information is online surveys and offline surveys conducted with the students who are in the college and also with the students who have done qualification from this college.
If there is some other information which people should know about the college and is not mentioned above, kindly share the same in the comment section.